The Producer

Story Info
Geri's friend will do anything to get into the movies!
3.2k words
4.19
73.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,436 Followers

“Oh, come on, Frank. She would be great. Trust me.”

I listened to my wife, Geri, over the din of the TV. I didn’t really want to talk about my work; I had finished for the day and was looking forward to a nice quiet evening. But once Geri gets a hold of something, she rarely lets it go without a fight.

“You know it’s really not my decision, baby.” I replied. “I’m not the casting director, I’m just the producer.”

I looked up into my wife’s pretty face and felt the same stirrings in my heart and loins that I did when we first met ten years ago. Her fire blonde hair was drawn back in the usual ponytail and her even, white teeth grinned back at me. She knew as well as I did that there was little I would refuse her.

“Okay, okay!” I continued holding up my hands in mock surrender. “You win. Tell your friend Julie to come and see me tomorrow.”

Geri clapped her hands ecstatically and planted a big wet kiss on my forehead.

“Thanks, hon! I knew you’d help out! And anyway, Julie would be perfect for the part of Greta. She’s tall, dark haired and very attractive. You’ll adore her, I know you will!”

I loved the way that pleasing my wife made me feel inside, but right at that moment I was just staring at her; taking in her beauty. Geri caught me just as I was gazing at her chest – one of her greatest assets, and she knows it!

“Oh. And yes,” she stated, cupping the swell of her breasts through the material of her dress. “Julie’s got a nice pair of tits, too! Not as big as mine, I think, but I’m sure you will like them as well as her!”

For the rest of the evening, Geri’s comments about her friends’ attributes were never very far from my mind. I found myself looking at each actress on the TV and wondering what they would look like naked, and in particular what their breasts would be like. By the time we were ready for bed I had an erection you could hang your hat on!

As my wife left the bathroom and entered the bedroom, I was already in bed. I pulled back the covers exposing my readiness for a little fun and grinned.

“Well, I can’t let you try to get to sleep in that condition, can I?” Geri laughed.

I closed my eyes gratefully as I felt her take my swollen member and guide it between her lips. It was as much as I could do to hold out for a few brief moments while she sucked me, but after only a few more seconds I could feel the familiar tingle in my balls. I groaned a quick warning to Geri that I was about to cum. She looked up at me and smiled. Locking her lips tightly around my cock her fingers cupped my balls and stroked me to climax. She swallowed my issue (as she always does) and when I was finished she gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

“Good night, baby.” She whispered.

I was surprised. “Can’t I do anything for you, hon?” I asked, stroking her naked inner thigh under her nightdress.

“Not tonight baby. I’m tired. Lets just get some sleep, okay? You got a big day tomorrow.”

Now I was really suspicious. Geri is an extremely sexual person and it’s most unusual for her to turn down the prospect of a nice orgasm.

I lay back in the darkness thinking, the rhythmical sounds of my wife’s breathing soothed me but sleep was elusive. Our earlier conversation kept replaying over and over in my mind and the more I thought about it the more suspicious it seemed. I’d always known that my wife was very open-minded about sex. She had seemed extremely keen for me to give her friend a part in the latest movie that I was working on. I wondered if there was more to it than just a “friendship”. Geri had never made a secret about her female lovers at college, but to my knowledge at least, she hadn’t indulged in that sort of thing for years. Could her friend have pressed the right buttons and re-ignited a flame? Slumber finally engulfed me that night with thoughts of naked female bodies crawling all over each other.

I have a choice of where I work. Apart from the studio downtown, I also have a mini facility set up in the house. It was expensive to implement with all the equipment that I needed but it means that I can work from home when I choose – usually with some degree of peace and quiet and away from ringing telephones.

The movie that I was currently working on would certainly be no blockbuster. Sadly, I’m not yet in the Tom Cruise or Sandra Bullock league. But we already had a buyer at least. The film would be going straight to TV.

I had been busy studying a few preliminary scenes that had already been shot and had not noticed the time slipping away. I was still deeply engrossed when there was a knock on the door.

“It’s open.” I called without looking up.

Geri appeared in the doorway with a cup of coffee, which she placed on my desk. I still hadn’t looked up and mumbled a quick thank you to her.

“This is Julie.” My wife said quickly. “Remember? You said you could find her a part in the movie.”

Now I looked up. “I just said I’d see her. No promises. I can’t ..”

My words trailed off as I saw the two women standing next to me. Similar in height to my wife, Julie was indeed very attractive. Her dark hair was pulled back into a bunch and framed an oval shaped face. She was slim and athletic looking. Geri was right. I could already see her in the role of Greta Dalgleish.

Geri looked pleased as she saw me sizing her friend up positively. There was no doubt that Julie looked good as she smiled warmly at me.

“Er, hello Julie.” I mumbled. “Good to meet you.” Her hand was warm and silky as she shook mine.

But Geri was becoming impatient. “So, come on Frank, what about the part of Greta?”

I leaned back in my chair expansively. Occasionally I like to play the Big Director for effect.

“Well, you do look right for the part, Julie.” I said. “But as I already told Geri, it’s not really my decision.”

I had already noted that Julie had her arm around my wife’s shoulder. The gesture was definitely more than just friendly and I was beginning to think that the notion that I had had the previous night about her and Geri could have been accurate. But Julie’s expression had changed as she heard my words and the look of disappointment that now adorned her pretty face was self-evident. Geri was aware of her friends’ disillusionment also and pulled her close in an over-friendly cuddle.

“Don’t worry, Julie,” she almost cooed. Geri looked directly at me and frowned as she continued. “We are dealing with a man. I’m certain we can ensure that he at least puts in a good word for you!”

Julie’s face slowly brightened as my wife comforted her. I was a little confused, but their meaning soon became apparent to me as they both kneeled on either side of my chair and smiled warmly at me.

“What are you doing?” I asked stupidly.

Now it was Julie’s turn to speak.

“Just making sure that you remember me, Mr. Richardson! You will remember me, won’t you?”

My reply was immediately curtailed as Julie leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. Her tongue licked and probed gently as she opened my lips and her hand snaked behind my head pulling me towards her in a deep, wet embrace. I was just getting used to the taste of another woman’s lips when I suddenly felt a movement at my waist. My wife was also busy and was at that moment quickly unfastening my belt and jeans. Before I knew what had happened, my jeans were around my ankles and my stiffening cock was exposed.

Breathlessly, Julie broke our kiss and sensuously licked her lips. I looked down to see both women kneeling at my side and my cock standing hard to attention.

Julie was a few years younger than my wife and had dressed accordingly. Cut-off, ragged jean shorts revealed a pair of slim and nicely tanned legs and she wore a thin vest top that barely concealed small but perfectly formed breasts. It was clear that she wore no bra as I could see the outline of two hardening nipples poking erotically through the thin material.

Geri was also very nicely dressed – too well dressed, I noted, for just a day around the house. Her patterned, halter-neck dress looked very summery and was pulled together and fastened with a tie. I could also make out the shape of her nipples as well and guessed that the two women – knowing how I feel about boobs - had agreed to this attire in advance as a way of ingratiating themselves.

I gasped as I felt fingers encircle my stiff member and looked down again. While my wife had pulled up my t-shirt, her friend had taken me in hand, so to speak and was slowly stroking the length of my cock with a seemingly practised skill.

“How good do you think Julie would be for the part now?” Geri laughed as she stroked my inner thighs.

I gasped as I felt her friend squeeze my cock. An answer was clearly unnecessary. What man could resist this treatment? I decided to lay back and enjoy!

There were now two pairs of hands on my lower body – twenty fingers with light delicate touches that were sending me almost insane with lust. Julie’s hand slowly worked it’s way up and down my throbbing shaft while my wife cupped my balls – the way she knows I adore – and stroked between my legs.

And then my assumptions were confirmed. With their hands still caressing me, both women leaned forward towards each other and kissed. No friendly peck on the lips this, but a full-blown lesbian embrace. Their tongues danced lustfully in and out of each other’s mouths as I watched them. Their lips mashed together and I could hear muffled groans of ecstatic pleasure echo in the still air of the room. My cock suddenly twitched appreciatively and gave me a warning sign that I could not ignore.

“Not yet, please.” I groaned as the girls broke their kiss. “I don’t want to cum too soon.”

Geri and Julie both nodded their agreement.

“Damn right!” Geri exclaimed with a grin. “So no jerking off while you watch this!”

I sat in stunned silence as the girls started to kiss again. Their hands, now free, began to explore each other’s bodies under their clothes. They clearly weren’t ready to strip just yet – maybe it was for fear that the mere sight of their nakedness would have caused my cock to quickly explode. They may have been right!

And so I watched, with hands rigidly at my sides, while my wife and her lover explored each other. Hands groped under shirts and dresses as nipples and breasts were squeezed and buttocks stroked. It took a good few minutes but I finally managed to get myself back under control.

Breathlessly, the girls reluctantly broke away from each other and grinned over at me.

“Ready for a little more?” Geri laughed.

I nodded. Damn, I was more than ready!

With a sharp intake of breath I felt more delicious stimulation on my tool. Both women were back kneeling in front of me. Geri had untied the string at the top of her dress and Julie had pulled her top down completely. With two sets of very different breasts in front of me I felt that I had died and gone to heaven.

And then, suddenly, it got even better! Geri’s hand grasped my solid erection and guided it towards her friends’ mouth. The sensation was electric and I had to hold my breath as she swallowed me deep, her tongue swirling over my swollen cock-head and slowly laved my shaft. And then they swapped. My cock was now buried firmly between my wife’s lips and she was sucking me luxuriantly.

My mind was a blur. My cock was passed back and forward between two wet mouths and, again, I had to keep serious control of myself to stop from cumming on the spot.

And then, suddenly, they both stopped. I was left with a cock twitching furiously and standing up to attention like a trooper. My disappointed facial expression must have been obvious.

“Don’t worry, baby.” Geri whispered between gasps of air. “There’s more to come!”

I watched as my wife placed her hands on Julie’s shorts and slowly unzipped them. I gawked. As the garment was sliding down her legs her neatly shaved mound was lowly revealed – the girl wasn’t even wearing panties! Geri kneeled by her friends’ side and helped her step out of the shorts. She kissed her gently, lovingly on her hip and then her inner thigh before turning back to me.

“What do you think, baby?” She whispered to me. “Doesn’t she have a pretty little cunt? Wouldn’t you like to put your cock in it now?”

Geri rarely swears and even more rarely will use the word “cunt”. I knew this was all for my benefit. I nodded in wordless answer to her silly question and watched my wife lead the younger woman over to the sofa.

There was nothing going to stop me now. My cock was aching almost painfully and swung menacingly in front of me as I strode over to the sofa and joined Julie. We quickly got into a position with me lying behind her and her long, sexy legs hooked back over my body so that her pussy stretched open. I couldn’t stop myself and, with one deep thrust, I sent the entire length of my cock deep into Julie’s wet vagina.

I heard my wife’s friend gasp loudly as I bottomed out, and smiled. Not for the first time in my life I was thankful for being blessed with a decent sized weapon.

“Oh, let me see those beautiful tits!” Julie suddenly shouted at my wife. “Get them right out and play with them, Geri!”

As I began fucking the lovely Julie from behind, I was treated to the wonderful sight of my wife’s large firm breasts as she pulled them out of the top of her dress. Geri smiled as she dangled them over her friend’s face, teasing her by allowing the nipples to fall a fraction of an inch above her mouth. Julie gasped again as I rammed up into her and strained her neck to suck one of Geri’s nipples. I could feel her pussy gripping my tool delightfully and was certain that she would cum very soon. Geri could also sense her friends’ approaching climax and quickly rubbed her very stiff nipples all over Julie’s face.

It was enough. With a long mournful groan and a squeal of lust, the young woman beneath me suddenly tensed up and started shaking so violently that I had to grip her hips tightly to keep myself inside her. Her back arched away from me and pushed her butt into my groin impaling herself and keeping my cock in a vice-like grip. But I was well under control now and knew I could hold out for a while yet.

“I need to cum now!” my wife cried as her girlfriend eventually came down from her orgasm. “Let’s change position.”

This was fine with me. I was happy to let the girls lead the situation and find out where they were taking me.

I stood up and watched as Geri lay back down on the sofa. Her dress was rumpled and the top wide open allowing her tits to pour out. She had already kicked off her shoes and quickly pulled the bottom if her dress up to her waist. She spread her legs in an obscene pose indicating that she had not worn panties either.

“Eat me!” She screamed. “For Christ’s sake, Julie, eat my pussy out!”

The young woman seemed more than happy to oblige and I stared, open mouthed, as another female crouched between my wife’s splayed legs and began to feast greedily on her moist vagina. Geri was pawing at her own breasts, eyes shut and clearly almost peaking. I could see her toes starting to curl and knew that she was on the verge of a massive orgasm.

It was time for me as well, I reckoned, and I knew what I wanted. Straddling my wife’s prone body I placed my hard erection in the valley of her deep cleavage. The touch of my cock on her skin obviously came just at the right time and, with a howl of lust and a muffled cry from Julie, my wife erupted in an orgasmic frenzy.

As her body shook and trembled, I humped my cock between her heaving breasts. She knew exactly how to maximise the sensitivity and proceeded to squeeze the ripe mounds tightly around my thrusting shaft. It was more than I could take. My balls tightened into a knot and the head of my tool exploded as a torrent of sperm spewed forth and coated my wife’s neck in a wet necklace. I groaned deeply as a second onslaught poured out and, with one more thrust between those beautiful mounds of pleasure, I released a series of jets that left Geri with my cum trickling from her chin.

For a while, the three of us lay cuddled together on the sofa. I was happy enough just to let my hands stroke gently over the warm skin of Geri and Julie’s thighs but I knew that someone had to speak soon.

“Well, I guess you got the part, Julie!” I said finally.

“What? Oh, that. Yes, um, thanks, Frank.”

I was confused again. Now not an uncommon occurrence. It was my wife that broke the awkward silence.

“We have a little confession to make.” She murmured sheepishly. Her big blue eyes looking up into mine. “Julie’s already got a job. A very good job in a bank. She’s not an actress at all.”

“What? I don’t ..”

“We’ve been seeing each other for a few weeks now…well, fucking, you know! Julie’s never been with a man before and I said I thought she’d like it. We made a bet. I won!”

I was almost speechless but the girls were obviously waiting for my response. I’d been used; but not unlike some women have been used for centuries, I guessed. I had to say something, but what could I say?

I laughed. A hollow empty sound but I was trying to retain some sense of my masculinity. “Any time, ladies,” I cried. “Any time you want to make another bet I’m all yours!”

“Maybe next time we could make a movie?” Julia asked with a grin. “You did say I’d be good in a film and, after all, you are a producer!”

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,436 Followers