The Professional

Story Info
He specializes in fulfilling a certain fantasy.
2.3k words
3.9
90.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers

I may be the only person in the world that's in my line of work. I don't think too many people would even consider doing what I do. Most people would probably be shocked that there is even a market for someone in my line of work, but the market is there. In fact I'm usually pretty busy and I make a very good living at what I do.

What is my job? What do I do for a living?

I'm a professional rapist.

That's right; I get paid to rape women.

Right now a lot of you are probably shocked, horrified...maybe even disgusted that someone like me exists, but I assure you things are not what you think.

On the surface a man accepting money to rape a woman is a terrible thing. There are several crimes involved. Obviously rape is the most significant crime involved, but I'm also technically a prostitute as I am accepting money for sex. To rape someone you have to physically control them which sometimes means using a lot of force so assault also comes into play. To top it off I usually work in the woman's home so unlawful entry or breaking and entering could be tacked on to the list of criminal charges.

Some of you are no doubt wondering about what kind of man I am...what kind of man would accept money to rape women?

Others are probably wondering what kind of sick person would pay a man to rape women.

The answer to the first question is that I'm an engineer with Masters Degrees in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. I have a big house in a nice neighborhood, I own 2 pickup trucks, an SUV, and 3 classic muscle cars, I have friends over for parties all the time, and I own my own company which gives me the ability to travel for my other job.

The answer to the second question could be even more shocking than the thought of me raping women for money. I am paid to rape women by their husbands.

Yeah, that's right; men pay me to rape their wives.

Why would a man pay me to rape his wife?

It's not because he's insane, it's not because he's some kind of sick pervert, and it's not done as some kind of revenge.

Men pay me to rape their wives because it's what their wife wants.

You're probably thinking to yourself that no woman would ever want to be raped, and in part you're right. Most women are terrified at the thought of being raped. However there are a surprising number of women out there that have a rape fantasy.

People have all sorts of sexual fantasies and fetishes. Some people like bondage, some people like getting peed on, some people like roll playing, and some women have a rape fantasy.

A married couple can fulfill a lot of their sexual fantasies together. If you're into bondage you can tie each other up. If you like getting peed on your spouse can piss all over you. If you're into roll playing you can dress up and pretend to be anyone you want.

The rape fantasy however isn't something that a man can fulfill for his wife on his own. A man can put on a mask, take his wife by surprise, and force himself on her, but most wives would know it's their husband so the fear wouldn't be there. The rape fantasy is all about fear and a feeling of helplessness...that's not something that most men can provide for their wives.

That's where I come in.

A man can hire me to rape his wife and since she has no idea who I am she will experience the fear and the feeling of helplessness as I force myself on her.

The husband gets to give his wife her fantasy, but he does it in a safe way.

It's a risky business that I'm in. Just because the wife has a rape fantasy doesn't mean that she's exactly going to be happy once I'm done and tell her that her husband had hired me.

There's always a risk that a woman will call the cops as soon as I let her go. With that in mind I have to be very careful about which jobs I take.

When a man contacts me inquiring about hiring me I tell him that I have to have video or audio of his wife talking about her rape fantasy. It has to be a fantasy she has and not one that her husband has and she doesn't. I don't do what I do for the husbands; I do it for the wives so if it's not something she really fantasizes about I won't take the job.

Even after I get confirmation that the woman does have a rape fantasy I require more information. I need to get a reasonable understanding of her personality so I can decide whether or not I think she'd call the cops on me. After all it's my ass on the line if she does.

It usually takes me a month to evaluate whether or not to take a job. I have to be pretty certain that the woman actually has a rape fantasy and that she won't call the cops on me once her husband and I explain what happened.

I've been doing this for long enough now that I'm pretty good at gauging how a woman will handle things so if I take a job I'm pretty sure things will turn out okay.

I've also been at this long enough to have a pretty much fool proof routine for how to do it.

First off I typically do it in the couple's home, which means that any kids have to be out of the house.

Secondly I arrange with the husband for him to "slip out" of the house just as his wife is getting in the shower. I'm parked down the street so seeing him leave is my signal to go in.

Depending on the location I either go through the front door or through another entrance left open by the husband so that I can enter the house without being noticed.

I make my way quietly to the bathroom where the woman is either getting ready to shower, is in the shower, or is just getting out of the shower.

I prefer to get her while she's in the shower because the sound of the water helps keep her from hearing me approach, and it helps cover any screams that she may get out before I get a hold of her.

The shower is also convenient for me because she'll already be naked, which saves me the trouble of having to strip clothes off of a woman that's fighting against me.

Typically at right about the same time that I'm making my move on the wife the husband is coming back into the house. Some of the husbands want to watch as I rape their wife just to be sure that I'm not being rougher with her than I need to be. Of course they have to stay out of her sight or things will go to hell.

The husband also needs to be close at hand so that when I'm done he and I can tell his wife that it was a set up so that she could live out her rape fantasy and so that he can keep his wife from calling the cops on me.

I always have a ball gag with me, and as soon as I have a good hold on the woman I put the ball gag in her mouth to muffle her screams.

I try to be as gentle as I can when I drag her to the bed, but the women usually fight pretty hard so I do have to be somewhat forceful with them.

I'm 6'1" and weigh 240 lbs and I work out all the time so I can easily over power most women. I typically push them down onto the bed at the edge so I can kind of stay standing.

I have gotten good at holding a woman down on her bed with one hand while opening my pants and putting a condom on with the other hand.

That's right...I'm a rapist that uses condoms.

Now I don't mean to brag, but I am well endowed. My dick is 10 1/2 inches long and it's super thick; so when I push my cock into a woman she really knows that I'm there.

I've found that if I kind of lean over the bed with my hands on the woman's shoulders I can drive my cock into her hard and fast while still preventing her from moving.

It's amazing how a woman's state of mind can change when she's getting a good hard fucking from a nice big dick.

Most of the women are crying, kicking, and screaming into the ball gag as I lean over them and push my cock into them for the first time.

After about 5-10 minutes though they become noticeably confused. They're still scared about the situation they're in, but they're beginning also excited by the sensations they're getting while I fuck them.

After about 20 minutes their muffled screams for help become moans of pleasure. That's also around the time that they have their first orgasm. The euphoric blissful state of that orgasm usually washes away any remaining resistance, and if the first orgasm doesn't the second or third one will.

I've been doing this for a long time so I've worked to increase my stamina as much as possible so I can easily fuck a woman for an hour non stop.

By the end of the first hour she's usually had between 3 and 5 orgasms; sometimes more depending on the woman. Also by the end of that first hour the woman is no longer kicking and trying to squirm her way free...they usually have their legs hooked around me pulling me into them.

That's when I know I have them...that's when I know that there's almost no chance that she'll be calling the cops. After that moment has been reached I know I can stop at any time, but I rarely stop right away.

I'm a rapist after all...why would I stop until I'm satisfied?

I try to hold out as long as I can, but after more than an hour of continuous hard fucking it's not always easy to keep going. I typically slow my pace and lower my head to the woman's breasts.

I typically last another 30-40 minutes before I need to cum and before I'm too exhausted to continue.

When I do finally cum I slam my cock all the way into the woman. I cum a lot so even with the condom on the woman can usually feel me shooting.

After what is typically an hour and a half of continuously fucking the woman I collapse down onto her with my full weight against her body. I always release on of her arms to gauge her reaction to everything once the pleasure stops.

They typically go back to being a little nervous, but not as scared as they were before.

I lift myself up off of the woman and while still holding her down I start to tell her who I am and what I'm doing there.

I tell her that I'm a professional rapist that her husband had hired to help her live out her rape fantasy. That's when the husband enters. He's either been watching from a secluded spot where she couldn't see him or he's been waiting outside the room waiting for the signal.

Most of the wives are confused at first when they see their husband standing beside the bed looking down on them as I am still on top of them holding them down.

The husband explains things as best as he can, then he moves into position to restrain his wife if necessary so I can get up off of her and be on my way.

The husband takes the ball gag off of his wife and gives it back to me before I leave.

I leave as quickly as possible leaving the two of them to sort things out for themselves.

I always do a follow up phone interview with the husband and often the wife as well a week or so afterwards.

I want to be sure that the husband was happy with service that I provided, that he didn't think I was too rough or anything like that.

I also want to hear from the husband, the wife, or both how they reacted to things after I left.

Was the wife mad at the husband or me? Was the husband mad at himself or me? Did the wife actually enjoy living out her rape fantasy?

Perhaps it's because I'm so careful in choosing who I work for, but every husband has been pleased and felt he got his money's worth, every wife was at least partially happy to have had her husband help her live out her rape fantasy, every wife has been very vocal about how incredible the sex was and how much pleasure I gave her, most of the couples have thanked me over the phone, and some have even invited me to visit them again for a much more friendly encounter.

So far my judgment and my luck has held out and I've only taken jobs that turned out well. Some day I might take a job that goes bad and lands me in hot water, but until then I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing.

I'm going to keep providing a service that there is a market for, but there aren't very many people in the business.

I'm going to keep raping women for money.

zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers