The Professional Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her up and rolled her over so our bodies were completely up on the king-sized bed and took the lead. With our lips still locked together, our tongues swirling around each other, I pulled the strap of her dress off her shoulder. When I pulled it down she lifted her arm and pulled it completely out. Her braless breast fell out of the sheer red dress, and I caught it with my hand. It was so perfect, so natural; firm, round, probably a D-cup had she been wearing a bra. Her nipple was small, but very erect. I flicked my finger across it and she tensed, then let out a long, "ohhhhhhhhhhh" as I continued to manipulate it between my thumb and forefinger.

I broke our kiss and began nuzzling and kissing her neck beneath her mane of golden hair. I breathed lightly in her ear, planting tiny kisses along her neck as I gently pulled and lightly pinched her rigid nipple. She was cooing, and pressing her mound against my leg. I took my time and slowly kissed down her neck and across her shoulder, feeling her hair brush against my face. I kissed my way slowly down from her shoulder, back across to her neck, but lower. I let my warm breath dance across the skin of her chest.

When my mouth reached her bared breast, I removed my hand from her nipple and gently kissed all around it, avoiding contact for the moment. I kissed the curve of the underside of her tit, letting my mouth linger there, luxuriating in the sensuous curve of her feminine form. I slowly kissed my way back up to her nipple, gently took it in my mouth and lightly sucked and wetly licked it. I was vaguely aware of the audio from the T.V., but I was lost in the moment. She was so passionate, so alive. I could feel the waves of desire radiating from her body as she caressed my hair and breathed heavily. I was so lost in the moment that when she spoke it startled me.

"Oh, God, Teddy! He is such a good kisser." I continued to feast on her nipple. "And he's sucking on my breast now, and it feels so good!" I suddenly became very aware of the room again, and of her husband sitting on the couch across from us. The sounds from the T.V. came more into focus and I could hear that he must have chosen a porno from the on-demand. Why a porno when he had the real thing going on right in front of him? A mood setter, I guessed.

I decided to join her in the play-by-play. I let her nipple pop out of my mouth, and added, "Her breast is so perfect, her nipple so hard. I could suck it all night." It felt very odd to say that.

I raised the upper half of my body and pulled the other strap down off her arm, releasing her other breast. I pushed her dress down towards her stomach and began slowly kissing my way back and forth between her two perfect globes, relishing each individually. I would lightly suck on one nipple, then kiss my way across the valley between her orbs and gently kiss and suckle the other breast. Her breathing was rapid and deep, and she held my head in her hands as my mouth and tongue pleasured her.

"Teddy, he's making me feel so good. He's licking my tits and sucking on both nipples now." She looked at me.

"Take off your shirt, I want to feel your bare chest against me." I sat up and swung my legs around, putting my feet on the floor. I was facing Rule as I started unbuttoning my shirt and saw that he was sitting on the couch, watching the porno with his shirt on, but no pants. I saw him move his hand away from his junk when I looked over at him.

"Your wife is really hot, Teddy. You're a lucky man," I said with a grin. Once my shirt was off, Susan came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, rubbing her hands across my chest. I flexed my pecs so she could feel how hard they were from working out. She started nuzzling my neck from behind and I saw Rule turn his gaze from the T.V. back to the bed. His wife was leaning over me, kissing my ears, my cheeks, and my neck with her arms around me and her hands exploring my chest as I sat face to face with her husband.

Her hand started working its way downward towards my belt. As she kissed and nuzzled my neck she slowly unbuckled my belt and unsnapped my pants. Then she unzipped me and her husband watched as her hand disappeared inside my pants.

"He's got a big one, a really big one, "she sighed as she put her hand around my stiff cock and gave it a squeeze. Teddy's eyes were fixed on her hand moving inside my pants. "It's going to feel so good when he puts it in me, Teddy. So, so good." She moved around me and went to her knees on the floor in front of me. The top of her dress was down around her stomach, her large, perfect breasts in full view. Her bare back was to her husband as she grabbed the waistband of my pants with both hands and pulled them off me. I was looking right over the top of her head at Rule when I felt her mouth envelop my cock.

She took me into her mouth and I closed my eyes as the pleasure washed over me. Holding me with one hand, she licked up and down the underside of my hard cock, stopping and swirling her tongue around my sensitive glans. Licking back down, she took my balls in her mouth, gently sucking on them while her hand slowly stroked my cock. I opened my eyes and looked over at her husband, and he looked away, back at the T.V. as her head bobbed up and down in my lap. I closed my eyes again and immersed myself in the rapture of her mouth.

She licked back up the length sucked the head into her mouth, and began swirling her tongue around it. She had me firmly grasped at the base as she swirled her tongue, then sucked and licked the bottom side, just below the head of my now massively hard cock. I reached down and started fondling her tits while I opened my eyes and looked back at her husband. He was watching again, but this time barely noticed that I was looking at him again. He was lost in the sight of his wife sucking another man's cock.

She removed her mouth from my pulsating shaft and turned her head back towards Rule. "Teddy," she said, her voice raspy. "He has the most beautiful cock. It's long, and really hard, but the skin is soft. I can barely fit the head into my mouth, but I want to take it all." With that, she dropped her head, my hard cock impaling her mouth, and started sucking and licking, talking around my cock.

"It's so big, Teddy. It's so hard. I can't get it all in my mouth, but I want to." She stroked and licked and sucked. "God, Teddy, I can hardly wait to get this in my pussy. Do you want me to have this beautiful cock in my pussy, Teddy? Hm? Do you want me to take him up my cunt?" Teddy's hand was getting busy in his crotch.

I grabbed her head and stopped her.

"I don't want to shoot off in her mouth, Ted," I said, looking right at him. "I want to come in her pussy. I want to fuck her pussy and drop my load up deep inside her." I was kind of getting into this.

I scooted back and lay down on the bed on my back, my hard cock laying stiff against my stomach. I held out my hands to her and she took them, and I pulled her towards me. She climbed up on the bed, and straddling me on her knees, started moving up my body. When her cunt was right over my cock, she dropped down on it and ran her wet slit up the length of it. God, it felt so good feeling her wet gash rubbing up and down the underside of my cock. I reached for her breasts and started mauling them as she rubbed her wet slit up and down my cock.

"Oh God, Teddy. I'm rubbing my pussy on his cock and it feels so good. He's so hard and so big. I can feel his cock on my clit. I'm so wet, Teddy, I'm dripping all over him. His cock is getting wet from my pussy." She let go one of my hands and continued her monologue to Teddy. "I want him in me so bad right now, Teddy. My cunt is throbbing."

She let go one of my hands and reached down with hers and grabbed my cock, pulling it up and putting the tip against her wet hole. When she did, I pulled her other hand towards me, pulling her forward, towards my head. When she figured out what it was I was trying to do, she let go of my cock and slid up until she was rubbing her wet pussy on my stomach. She left a trail of wetness up to my chest as she inched upwards towards my face.

"He wants to eat me, Teddy," she growled. "He wants to eat my pussy, and I'm going to feed it to him." With that, she moved the rest of the way up and poised her well-trimmed cunt just above my face. "He's going to taste me now, Teddy. He's going to lick me now."

She slowly lowered her pussy onto my mouth as she straddled my shoulders. My first whiff was heavenly, her musky scent smelled fresh and clean. She began moving her wet cunt up and down over my mouth, stopping at the bottom to press her juicy opening against my chin, and rubbing her clit against the tip of my nose on each pass. I kept my mouth closed and let her pleasure herself against me, breathing her musky odor in deeply through my nose each time she ground herself against my chin.

"Oh, my god!" She cried. "This feels so good." She paused and really ground against my chin, which I realized she had actually managed to work up inside her cunt. "Fuck," she cried. I looked over at Rule, and he was glassy eyed, watching his wife working her wet cunt against my face as my hard cock stood up, proudly, behind her. She worked her pussy back up and moved her clit repeatedly against my nose, gasping with pleasure as she did so. I decided that was the moment and I snaked my tongue out and started licking the drenched walls and soaked lips of her cunt as she sped up the friction between her clit and my nose.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she cried as I reamed her with my tongue. She was smashing my nose as she ground her stiff clit against it.

"Oh fuck, Teddy. I'm going to come now. I'm going to come all over his face!" I started thrusting my tongue in and out of her steaming pussy as she ground herself against my face.

"Oh!......Oh!.......Oh!" she cried out as I felt a gush of her fluid hit my face.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming! I'm coming so hard, Teddy! I'm coming all over his face!!" She mashed herself against me, covering my face with her cum. I gave her a second to compose herself, then gave her a little push, indicating I needed her to get off my face. As soon as she started to sit up, I grabbed her, turned her over and dropped her on her back onto the soft mattress.

I didn't waste any time climbing on top of her and putting my hard and needy cock up to her cunt. I paused there, and turned to look at Rule.

"I'm going to fuck your wife now, Teddy," I barked at him. "Do you want me to do that, Ted?" Susan was panting and had grabbed my ass, trying to pull me into her. I held fast.

"Do you want me to fuck your wife, Ted?" I repeated.

"Yes!" Susan cried. "Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

"I need to hear it from Teddy, Sue." I looked hard at Rule.

"Do you want me to fuck your wife, Teddy?" I repeated.

His hand started moving in his crotch again, and he snapped back to reality.

"Yes," he finally answered. "Yes, I want you to fuck my wife. I want you to do whatever she wants."

Before his sentence was finished I pushed my cock into her and ran it up to the hilt in one slow stroke. She was soaking wet and received me easily, gasping as I pushed the full length into her.

"He's so big, Teddy," she cried out. "He's going to make me come again!" I pulled out until just the tip was at her opening, and then plunged in again.

"He's in me so deep!" She was ranting like a lunatic. "I've never had it in me so deep!" She started pushing back against me, moving her ass up and down, trying to get me moving. I held still with my cock buried up to the hilt, our pubic hair enmeshed.

"Your wife's pussy feels so good around my cock, Ted," I said as I held it deep, deep, deep inside her, the tip pushing against her cervix. "I think I might be stretching her out, though, Ted. I don't know if you're going to be able to satisfy her after this." Susan was moaning, moving her hips, trying to get me moving inside her.

I withdrew and plunged back in immediately. Susan cried out and really started bucking underneath me. I held still just for a short moment, then out again, then immediately back in to the bottom of her cunt.

"Oh, fuck! She cried out. "Oh, fuck! Fuck me!!" I pulled back and hesitated at the opening, dipping just my large domed head in. I pulled it back to her opening, then put just the head back in. I started fucking her just with the tip of my hard cock, in and out, at the opening to her wet hole, and she was panting and pulling on my ass, trying to get me to plunge all the way back in. I tip-fucked her for another minute or so.

"He's teasing me, Teddy. He's teasing me and he won't fuck me deep! He's just fucking me with the head of his cock, and it feels so fucking good, but I want all of it shoved up inside me!!" She still had me by the ass and was trying to pull me deep inside her, bucking her hips up and down.

"I'm going to fuck her now, Ted!" I cried out as I plunged back into her. I started working a rhythm, in and out, in and out. She moved right with me, clawing at my ass and at my back as I gave her the fucking of her life.

"Oh shit, Teddy. He's fucking me so good now. So deep. I'm gonna come, sweetie! I'm gonna come really hard with his big fat cock inside me." She was thrashing her head from side to side and pumping her hips in time with my thrusts, her long legs wrapped around mine, urging me on as a rider might spur a horse.

All of the sudden she tensed for just a moment, then cried out, "Unnnngggghhhhhhhhhh!" and I felt her body vibrate as the orgasm hit her. She did nothing but moan for a moment, then started in again on Ted.

"I'm coming so hard, Teddy!" she kept working her legs on me, spurring me on. "I'm coming so hard, and he's still fucking me so good. Fuck, fuck, fuck." She started bucking faster, wanting me to pick up the pace.

"I want to come again, Teddy. I want to come again on his cock." I was getting close and I matched my rhythm to hers. She grunted with every stroke in and inhaled loudly on each outstroke. By this time I was punishing her with my cock and her entire body was writhing below me.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to come again!" she shouted. "Again I felt her body tremble as her orgasm shook her. "I'm coming again, Teddy, so hard!!" I was pumping for everything I was worth, and I felt the cum rise from my balls and gush out of me deep into her cunt. My entire body spasmed as I pumped load after precious load into her.

"He's squirting in me, Ted. Squirting my cunt!" She hugged my back as I kept pumping squirt after squirt after squirt. "I can feel him coming inside me. I can feel his cum in me," she chirped as she enveloped me in her arms, holding me close.

I collapsed on top of her and lay there for a brief moment, then she gently pushed me off her. I lay on my back next to her on the bed, trying to catch my breath. Then something a little unexpected happened.

I heard her say, "Sweetie, are you ready? Has your little pill worked yet?" I looked across her breasts and saw Rule stand from the couch and begin walking towards the bed. His 5-inch wiener was jutting out in front of him, so the Viagra must have worked.

"Oh, good, honey," she cooed. "You're nice and hard so you can have your turn now."

He climbed up on the bed and lay on top of Susan.

"That's it, sweetie, right in there," she said, and I figured he must be putting his little dick up to her.

"Yes, right there. Just push it in. I know you probably can't feel much, I'm sorry, but Michael just stretched me out too much." She lay still as he started moving on top of her.

"There you go, sweetie, you just fuck your sweet wife. I love you, Teddy. You just go ahead and fuck me. I know it's awfully slushy in there, but Michael pumped me full of his cum, and its making me really slick." She lay there and let him fuck her, urging him on. He grunted once.

"That's my boy," she said condescendingly. "You just go ahead and fuck me now. It's your turn."

I felt really weird lying on the bed next to them while he fucked her, but I felt her hand reach over and take hold of my dick, which had been slowly deflating.

"Is it okay if I hold on to Michael's big cock while you fuck me, honey? I want to hold on to his big cock while you fuck me with your little one. That's alright, isn't it Darling?" Her hand started moving on my cock, and believe it or not, it started to respond.

As she wanked me, she kept speaking softly to Rule. "Yeah, honey. You give it to me. You get to fuck your wife, too. Yeah. You're my sweet husband and I love you." I was getting hard now, strangely turned on not only by her hand working my shaft, but by her mocking, yet loving tone with her husband.

"There you go, sweetie. Michael's getting hard again, do you want to finish so I can give him some more attention?" He started pumping a little faster as she stroked my cock in time up and down. "That's it, honey. You can squirt your little load in me too and mix it with Michael's big load."

Her hand was having a definite effect on me and I was recovering my libido quickly. Rule started moaning as he humped away on his wife. She kept encouraging him while wanking me.

"Okay, Teddy, your time's almost up. You need to squirt if you're going to. Michael needs my attention. I want to get back to his big cock." She started moving a little bit with him.

"That's right, sweetie, you can do it," she urged gently. "Come on, come on." Rule was really going at it now and grunted once, loudly, and I heard Susan say, "That's it, Teddy, that's it. I can't feel it in my pussy, but I can tell you're coming now. That's it, honey, you just go ahead and squirt it in there with Michael's." He gave a couple more grunts, then rolled off her onto her other side.

She immediately turned to me and replaced her hand with her mouth. She started giving me the mother of all blowjobs. I don't know where she learned how to do what she was doing, but wherever it was, all women should go there and learn, too. She was moaning and groaning and decidedly heating up while she was blowing me. She had been so indifferent when her husband was fucking her that I was surprised that she heated up so much so quickly just by blowing me. Then I realized why.

She had gotten on her knees as she was sucking my cock, with her ass in the air, and Rule had laid down on his back with his head between her legs and was eating her out while she sucked and licked my now-hard cock. He was sucking and licking our collective cum out of her creamy pussy. This was beyond weird, but I was too far into the blowjob to stop now.

She started moaning loudly and really working her hand and mouth on my cock. She only stopped once to say, "I hope you can breathe alright," as she pushed her messy cunt down on his face. Then she looked up at me and said, "Let's come together."

She went back to working my cock with her mouth and hand, working me right up to the big moment, then falling back. She was waiting for the right time. She was panting and moaning louder and louder, and I could see that she was grinding her cunt against the Rule's face.

She sped up her hand and this time didn't stop when I started showing signs of coming. With her mouth clamped around my stiff shaft, she pumped me until I began to coat her tonsils with my white sperm. As soon as I gave her my first spurt, she let go a closed-mouth scream and started coming again, right along with me. She slowly pumped me through both of our orgasms until we had both settled back down to planet Earth.

"Wow," I said after a while. "That was pretty intense."

"Yeah," she said. "The best ever, if you want to know."

"I don't think I could argue with that," was my quiet response.

I sat up and said, "Look, I don't want this to be uncomfortable, but I have to go. I know tomorrow's Sunday, but my boss is pretty demanding, and I've got to work tomorrow morning." I stood up and began looking around for my clothes. Rule pulled himself off the bed, leaned over and gave his wife a kiss, and went back to the couch, turning his attention back to the T.V. I'm not sure what the appropriate conversation might be after you've just been humiliated by your own choice.