The Professional Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dressed quickly. Even so, every time I would walk near the bed, Susan would reach out and caress my leg. When I sat down to put on my shoes and socks, she stroked my back. She looked so beautiful, laying there with her skimpy red dress pulled down to expose her beautiful breasts, and up to reveal her glistening pussy lips. It had become nothing more than a red band around her belly. After I got my shoes on, I couldn't resist bending down and placing a kiss on her bellybutton.

Fully dressed, I stood and said, "I don't really know how this works, but I want to give you my card in case you want to get together and do this again. I'd be game." I looked at Susan and she returned my smile. She suddenly seemed a little shy and vulnerable.

"I'd like that, if it's okay with Teddy," she said.

I handed her my card and said, "I work for Congresswoman Dollarhyde. You can reach me at this number." I looked over at Rule in time to see his head whip up when I mentioned DH's name. Was that just a moment of panic that crossed his eyes?

I turned and walked towards the door. Then, in my best Columbo impersonation, which I had practiced with DH, I turned just as I opened the door.

Holding the doorknob in my hand, I said, "Oh, and Senator, the Congresswoman sends her regards."

They both had looks of shock in their eyes and their mouths wide open as I made my exit.

* * * * *

On Monday, Senator Rule's office got a courtesy call from Congresswoman Dollarhyde's office, letting him know that the bill was being sent from committee to the House for a vote, which was expected to pass it. The caller wondered if the Senator would be so kind as to let the Congresswoman know how he might vote.

The aide in Rule's office was surprised at the request, but told the caller she'd ask. A half hour later, she called back with the message that the Senator would be voting against it.

Ted Rule sat alone in his office, ashen-faced.

* * * *

Thanks for reading! I welcome all comments and answer all email contact that isn't anonymous. And don't forget to vote!!

More "coming" soon!