The Professor

Story Info
The evening Terri became a woman.
3.3k words
4.47
44.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm concerned about your work in this course, Theresa. You've already missed three assignments, you haven't been to half of my classes, and your midterm research assignment is due in two weeks. How is that coming? Have you started it?"

"Yes, Professor Burk, but I don't know what to write. I tried to do the other assignments, but I'm behind in all my classes. Every time I try to get caught up something else happens and I get distracted all over again. Even when I sit down to write, I just can't keep my mind on my work."

Terri slumped in her chair with downcast eyes. Her voice was small and weak to her own ears, and she felt her cheeks flush red from embarrassment. It wasn't just the mild scolding that embarrassed her, however, it was the person giving it. Professor Burk was the youngest tenured professor in the English department and generally considered by the female student population to be the best looking male faculty member in the school. She had a serious crush on him since the first day of class and tended to wear revealing clothes to draw his attention during the lectures. On once occasion she caught him steal a glance at her ample young cleavage and lose his train of thought.

She noticed this power she had over older men ever since she developed large breasts towards the end of puberty and thrilled inside whenever she commanded glances from them. Professor Burk's fleeting look made her absolutely tingle. He was in his early 30's with thick dark black hair, chiseled features, and a very fit body. When he walked into class for the first time she was shocked to learn he was to be her teacher. Up to that point, all of her other professors were stogy old men that obviously hadn't seen the inside of a gym since high school. She knew that all of the other girls looked up from their notes to check out his butt every time he turned to write on the whiteboard.

"Look, I know you have a lot of competing pressures facing you. Your first year of college will probably be the hardest you have to overcome. There are many new experiences all around, and you have to have the responsibility to learn and grow. I'm not just talking about your academic work, but your social life too. Are you making friends and getting out?"

Since showing up at college she had made some friends, but still felt lonely. Due to an odd number of room assignments that semester she wound up with a room to herself. While the privacy was nice, it caused her to miss out on some of the normal freshman camaraderie. She hadn't dated anyone since her last year in high school and felt the urge to share all of this with him, but bit her tongue and simply replied that she did.

"Do you have a dedicated space to study and write? Your environment is as important as anything else when studying. Are you often distracted when you work?"

"I usually study in my room, but I just can't get my mind to focus whenever I sit to write. I can't help it."

"I'll tell you what; I'll offer you a deal. If you're willing to put in the time and work, I will help you out. I'll grant you an extension on your missing assignments, but in return I want you to make an effort to get on the right track. It's important to me that you leave my class with the skills that will serve you for the rest of your life. You need to turn a new leaf tonight and I'm going to help you."

"You are?"

"Yes, I want to see how your writing space is set up, and I know some exercises that will get your creative juices flowing. I need to be on campus this evening for a department reception, so I'll be around anyway. Now, Theresa, I know the last thing you probably want to do on a Friday night is stay in and study, but that's the deal. It's obvious from your previous work that you have a lot of raw talent and I'm not going to watch it go to waste. Are we agreed?"

"Um, yeah, I guess, sure..." Terri couldn't believe her ears -- Professor Burk was going to come to her room to spend time tutoring her. It would just be the two of them all alone. Her breathing quickened as she felt her cheeks flush again. She prayed he didn't notice.

With head buzzing, she left his office and went straight back to her room. Professor Burk, the man featured in around a dozen of her favorite fantasies, was coming to her dorm room tonight. She had no doubt that his intentions were strictly platonic, but she couldn't help to feel aroused at the scenarios that ran through her mind. She imagined what it would be like to kiss him, imagined his hands unfastening her bra, touching him all over.

She quickly walked back to her dorm, sprang up the stairs to her room, and collapsed on the bed locking the door behind her. A million things to do. Clean her room. Shower. Makup. Figure out something to wear. What shoes. But first ...

She flopped on her bed and touched herself through her jeans. Until just three months ago she had never had an orgasm. It wasn't until studying masturbation in a human sexuality class that she tried it for the first time. She's been with a few boys in high school, but didn't see what all the fuss was about. Her first experience with intercourse was painful and very quick. Her second experience was simply very quick. She never saw any need for a third.

None of this was on her mind as her fingers slid under her waistband and found her clit, however. She thought about what a kiss with Professor Burk would be like. She imagined how it would feel to have him lean into her waiting lips and tenderly kiss them while holding her close. Her orgasm built rapidly, and she intensely climaxed while thrusting her hips into her hand and gasping for air. Having a dorm room to one's self had certain advantages. Feeling refreshed with batteries fully charged, she headed off to the shower to get ready.

Later that evening, after what seemed like an eternity, Terri sat quietly at her desk waiting with eager anticipation. She'd chosen to wear a black silk top that wrapped at the waist and left her full cleavage exposed in a deep V neck. She put on her favorite low rise jeans leaving her midriff bare with just a hint of her black panties peeking out of the small of her back. She'd done her hair and spent some time on her makeup. The overall effect was subtle, but undeniably sexy. She knew that most men would have a hard time not turning their heads for a better look when she dressed like this.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Her heart sped up as she crossed the room to open it. As she pulled the door open, he stood there neatly quaffed in a well tailored suit and tie. He smelled faintly of expensive cologne and wore the scent well. When she opened the door his eyes quickly dropped to her chest and traced her body before returning to meet her smiling eyes. She thrilled at the visual caress.

"Hello Terri, are you ready to get started?" His voice sounded slightly flustered, but he managed to keep his composure.

"Um, sure, where do you want to start?"

"Why don't you grab a seat at your desk. Show me what you normally do when you study."

"I just, well, like, I just study. I mean, you know, what do you mean?"

"I mean you need a ritual, and you especially need one when you write. It's about your frame of mind. Whenever I sit to compose, I always pour a glass of wine and light a candle. It's my trigger. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Go ahead and take a seat." He gently led her to her desk with his hand in the small of her back -- his lower two fingers touching bare skin. "Now, if you get stuck and can't get your brain moving then just start writing about anything. Pick something that makes you passionate and write about that." Her fingers rest on the keyboard ready to type as she turned to look at him questioningly.

"Passionate?"

"I don't mean that kind of passion; although you can use that if you wish. A colleague of mine breaks his writer's block by writing about making love to various celebrities. He said the last time he was blocked so bad he had to write about sleeping with Laura Bush."

They both broke up laughing at the absurdity of the image as he sat on the edge of her bed.

"Go ahead and start. Write anything."

Terri turned back to look at the computer monitor and couldn't think of a thing to concentrate on other than the man standing just behind her shoulder. She slumped in her chair, dropped her wrists and stared blankly at the screen. A minute went by before he spoke again.

"Okay, we need to work on your posture. Writing is an active endeavor." He walked up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Sit up straight; put your feet flat on the floor." She complied. "Loosen up your shoulders. There's nothing to be tense about." His fingers lightly massaged the base of her neck and she realized just how tight her muscles were. The tension she was feeling had nothing to do with the assignment before her, however.

She leaned her head back into his touch and closed her eyes. She knew he wasn't making a pass, but couldn't help reveling in the sensation of his hands on her anyway. A moment turned into two, then three and he continued to massage her neck. She looked up and opened her eyes to see him staring at her breasts. He caught her gaze, startled, and quickly removed his hands. She simply smiled up at him, placed her hands on his, and gently pulled them back.

"It's okay, that feels good." She looked down to see that her bra was exposed to him from his angle. She made no move to conceal it.

"Terri, I ..." Now it was his turn to search for the right words to say. She closed her eyes again and he continued his massage.

His massage found its way across her shoulders and down her upper back. She leaned in and sighed at the feel of his firm but tender fingers. They seemed to know exactly how to touch her young body.

"Terri, " his voice broke her reverie, "you know we shouldn't be doing this. I think I should go." He withdrew his hands and backed a few steps away from the chair. Terri swiftly stood and turned to face him and happened to catch the bulge showing in his pants. They held each other's gaze for a brief moment that seemed like an eternity and she felt his eyes soften. He took a step toward her closing the space between them and put his hands on her waist.

She closed her eye lids and tilted her head slightly up as he drew her body to his, lowered his head, and softly touched his lips to hers. The kiss was very tender and very brief, but she felt her heart pounding in her chest. His arms held her around the waist as he kissed her again.

Terri hadn't felt a kiss like this before and she hadn't known a man's touch could be so strong, so firm, and so gentle all at the same time. His arms encircled her and she melted into them. He kissed her tenderly and passionately as his hands wandered over her back and through her hair. He softly traced her jaw and kissed her wantonly as she pushed into him. Their bodies pressed together, and she snaked her hands under is suit coat.

Her blouse came untied behind her and his warm hands rested on the bare skin on the small of her back. She broke their kiss only long enough to inhale sharply at the sensation before kissing him again. With tongues intertwined, he removed her top as she pushed his jacket off his shoulders. Both articles of clothing barely hit the floor before he started undoing the clasp to her bra. With expert hands, he quickly unhooked the strap lifted the bra from her shoulders slid it over her arms.

Terri shivered with sexual energy. She couldn't believe she was in the arms of the man of her fantasies with her bare breasts pressed into is suite shirt. They kissed again intertwining tongues and he lifted her light body off the floor and easily carried her to the bed laying her gently on the sheets.

It occurred to her with some shock that he was going to make love to her that evening. Until then, it all seemed very unreal, just a distant fantasy, but she realized that if things were to stop they would have to stop now. She was anxious and felt some degree of apprehension, but was incredibly aroused at the same time. As much as she wanted to slow down, she also wanted to wrap her limbs around him and feel him slide inside of her.

She slowly ran her finger tips up his thigh as he loosened his tie brushing her knuckles against his erect cock. She was surprised at how hard it felt through his suit pants, traced his length, and noted its size as well. Reaching up with her other hand, she proceeded to open his pants as he unbuttoned and removed his shirt.

His chest and abs were smooth and muscular. She could tell he lifted weights and ate well. She could also smell his cologne mixing with his musk and the sent made her even wetter. Once his pants were open, she snaked her fingers inside and felt his shaft causing him to inhale sharply.

He was huge. His erect penis was much larger than anything she'd touched in her limited experience and she wondered with a shudder how she would possibly make love to something with so much girth. She pulled it out and found herself staring directly at his broad round head. Mesmerized, she put it against her cheek, felt its warmth on her skin and smelled his musky sex. She turned and kissed him on the tip before taking him into her mouth.

Burk let out a soft gasp as she smoothly took half of his length into her mouth and eased it back out again. Her tongue played along the underside of the shaft as she allowed him into her lips a second time. By now he'd removed all of his clothing and stood naked before her while she worked on him with soft wet sucking sounds. He rhythmically, but slowly rocked his hips to meet her mouth while she tasted the pre cum escaping his slit.

After a few minutes of this, he reached down to unfasten her jeans and slide them off of her legs. She lifted her hips to accommodate him without interrupting her oral play. His fingers tenderly ran over and under her very damp panties before removing them fully. With that last article of clothing off, she lay in her dorm room bed totally naked with the first fully developed, fully naked, and fully erect man she'd ever seen softly stroking her slippery labia.

She spread her legs to give him more access as he sat on the bed next to her and leaned down to kiss her breasts. Her nipples were very sensitive and every pinch, nibble, and pull made her clit throb. She could hear a squishing sound as his finger entered her tight hole and she moved her hips into the penetration. He continued masterfully massaging her womanhood until she was very close to cumming and stopped to lie on top of her with his hips between her open legs.

She kissed him again as he moved his swollen shaft up and down her exposed pussy gliding the head across her clit. She spread her legs further to open herself to him as much as possible and felt his head push against her entrance. After a moment's kiss and a gentle stroking of her hair, he looked directly into her eyes and slid just the head in. The feeling was as though she were being stretched for the first time, but there was no pain. Her inner lips were tightly wrapped around his pulsing shaft and she sharply gasped. After a brief moment, she adjusted to the size and relaxed in his arms.

Sensing that she was ready, he entered her slippery pussy all the way to the base of his shaft in one smooth motion and paused again to hold her trembling body in his arms. Terri had never been penetrated like this before and the feeling of fullness overwhelmed her. She lost herself to ecstasy as she pulled him close with her arms and legs. His pelvis rubbed her clit causing sharp jolts of electricity to pierce her torso and he began to slowly move almost all of the way back out before gently entering her again.

Their lovemaking was soft and tender as he slid in and out of her with care. She felt her orgasm quickly mount as he kept his steady pace. She slid her feet up and down the back of his thighs as he held her ass in his hands and ground into her over and over. Finally unable to take anymore, she let the orgasm release and flood her.

Squeezing his shoulders in white knuckled fists and burying her face in his chest, Terri panted and moaned as her body writhed under him but stayed impaled on his manhood. No matter how she moved, she could still feel his hardness splitting her open as her spasming pussy walls gripped his cock. When her orgasm finally subsided, he made no move to stop. He just kept steadily fucking her young tight pussy.

She quickly approached a second orgasm and her hips bucked off the bed into his body. She had never known a climax like this and squeezed her eyes shut, gritted her teeth, and stopped breathing as its electricity tore through her body. He held her close and continued to thrust, but now he made love with a greater urgency.

His back became sweaty as he leaned his head back and looked into her pleading eyes. "I ... I'm ... cumming." Almost as soon as the words were out he pushed deep into her womb and flooded her with hot semen. The orgasm racked his body as she felt his fluid shooting deep inside of her. It was more than she could take and she came a third time squeezing her eyes closed and wearily loosing herself to the sensations once more moaning "oh God oh God oh God oh God".

They lay together panting and catching their breath while the tremors subsided. Once they both regained their strength, he kissed her once more, deeply, and slid out of her with a wet sound. He rolled over on her bed and lay on his back cuddling her head against his chest. The entire room smelled like their lovemaking and Terri felt completely intoxicated. She had become a woman that night -- had fully experienced sex for the first time. She knew that this would be a moment she would never forget and smiled sleepily as they silently cuddled in their glow.