The Professor and Sherry

Story Info
Asian coed receives special treatment from her professor.
6.9k words
3.72
102.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jedeye1
jedeye1
4 Followers

The Professor and Sherry Discover Deep Love

It was a nice calm day as Sherry's professor prepared the study plan for the day and it was only three days until graduation from the University. In reviewing grades and study work, the professor found that a student named Sherry hadn't followed through with several key projects that she was expected to complete but were not turned in on time for passing and graduating from the University. Her Professor became very angry over this and he was very upset because he admired this lovely Sherry so much through the last two years of school. He found her to be very attracted to him and he would often dream of being with her and caring for her. He felt very deep feelings for her and was upset for her not completing the necessary studies for graduation.

After much thought, the Professor met with Sherry to discuss the situation. In telling her of the problems with her grades, she cried and said, no, no, I have to graduate! The Professor would get very angry with her and say you have not concentrated and expected good grades, but what can I do, asked the Professor. Sherry responded and said please let me study after I graduate and make up for the loss of grades. She pleaded with the Professor that she would be very good and study hard for him so she could pass the grades. The Professor was very angry and was confused because he felt so deep for her but couldn't say anything about his feelings. After much discussion the Professor agreed to tutor Sherry for one-week to make up for the grades. He said he would go ahead and graduate her but she would have to attend a special class during the summer at his Villa on the ocean. He agreed to take care of her expenses and she will just have to do some duties around the Villa during her stay to make extra income. She agreed to accept his offer and would prepare for the trip to be taken that summer.

Summer arrived and Sherry's transportation picked her up from her home and drove to the Villa two hours away located in a beautiful resort in the hills high above the ocean. As she got out of the car she could feel the breeze and the smell of the ocean. She loved this feeling and immediately this made her feel free to be where she was. She was shown to her Room by the French housemaid who instructed Sherry that she had orders from the Professor to pamper her as much as possible and that the Professor had said that he expected Sherry to use the services of the maid. Sherry had never experienced any kind of pampering or personal care from anyone but she was willing to experience the pampering for the first time. The maid was slightly older then Sherry, darker skin and very attractive with a very nice personality.

Sherry was pleased to have a beautiful suite with an oversized King bed, oversized Jacuzzi tub, large panoramic windows with a beautiful view of the ocean. Her Maid helped her unpack her bags and put away very nicely into the big oversized drawers in the room. She brought plenty of clothes and of course her swimsuit as she looked down on the Olympic size swimming pool with beautiful blue water.

The housemaid asked if there was anything she needed and said that she would return with fresh towels and soap. The maid said when you get ready for your bath, just call me and I will prepare it for you. The maid mentioned that the Jacuzzi tub is difficult to operate. The maid told her that dinner would be at six o'clock in the main dining area so Sherry had plenty of time for a bath and also a massage from her husband who was the houseboy. Sherry still didn't quite expect what the pampering concerned but it felt very good to have someone pay so much attention to her just like having servants. The maid then introduced her husband, the houseboy; he was very young and dark looking, very handsome, athletic looking with a very nice build.

The maid said that he doesn't speak English but she will help Sherry understand what he might be trying to say. He would also be available to accompany Sherry for swimming instruction, hiking, tennis or special body treatments or just pampering. After Sherry relaxed a while, she then called the maid and said, yes it's been such a long day; I think I would like to take a bath before dinner. The maid said, ok, I will prepare it for you. The maid told her to remove her clothes and put on the bathrobe. Sherry hesitated and told the maid, she was very shy and didn't know if she could remove her clothing in front of her. The maid, who was younger, said, don't be shy, it is fine. Not a problem, I have given baths to many women and girls older then myself and never had a problem. There is nothing to be shy about. Sherry thought that no other women has ever touched her body except her mother but she was feeling naughty and very curious to see if she could overcome her shy behavior. After more discussion, the maid finally convinced Sherry that she will be fine and for Sherry to relax and enjoy herself. Once you are in the water, you will enjoy it very much. The maid then said if I remove my clothes then it would most likely make it easier for you to remove your clothes, so the maid then changed into her light bathing cloth in front of Sherry. The cloth was very thin and she wore nothing under it.

It was a see through garment, which showed she had a very pretty figure with small firm breasts and a partly shaven pussy. Sherry felt better after seeing the maid remove her clothing and not showing any kind of shy feeling. Sherry removed her own clothing as well and felt much better about it. Sherry felt OK about her body and didn't mind another women seeing her above average size breasts and nice nipples. Sherry now thought that maybe she is overcoming the shy feeling.

The maid filled the tub with water and put the robe around Sherry and led her to the water. The maid tested the water and said it is perfect and removed Sherry's robe and Sherry put her foot and leg into the water. The maid helped her lower herself into the water. The maid prepared the soap and washcloth and started gently washing over Sherry's back She told Sherry to stand and she soaped her entire backside all the way from the shoulders to the feet. Her hands were very smooth moving on Sherry's body and gave Sherry a very relaxing feeling. She dipped Sherry into the water removing the soap and then turned her around to the front started with the neck and shoulders and down her entire body to the feet. She rinsed Sherry in the water and then had her sit in the tub. Then she took the washcloth over her body starting with the neck and then over Sherry's breasts washing them thoroughly and Sherry couldn't believe it but her nipples were getting rigid from the touch of the cloth to her breasts. Sherry closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling; she had never felt this way before. The maid commented that Sherry's breasts are very beautiful and larger then most and she should be proud of them. Sherry didn't comment as she noticed that the maids were a little smaller except for the nipples, which she could see through the thin cloth, and they appeared to be good size nipples.

The Maid's dark body accented her nipples. She washed Sherry's stomach and told Sherry to lean back on the tub and just close her eyes and relax and enjoy the feeling. Sherry leaned back and totally relaxed and it did feel sooooooo good. Sherry was not so shy anymore. The maid washed Sherry's lower stomach and then the inside of Sherry's thighs with the cloth and the back of her hand accidentally brushing her pubic hair and clit area slightly slowly. She washed all of the way down to her feet and then all of the way back to Sherry's thighs.

The washcloth and the Maids hands felt very good as she washed around her clit & pussy, she spread her legs and reached all of the way under her buttocks and back across her pussy lips up and down cleaning so well but exciting Sherry very much she was getting wet and very warm. Sherry was feeling very naughty and hot and was a little embarrassed but couldn't believe how enjoyable it felt to her. The maid asked if it feels good? Sherry said yes and raised her hips to her hand which was massaging her clit up and down, up and down and Sherry couldn't stand it and said, Ohhhh, I'm cumming, Oh I'm sorry, I'm cummmmmmming. Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhh and the maid went faster with her fingers now inside a little in and out in and out, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and Sherry was gushing her juices on the maids hands, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming more, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my as Sherry said I cannot believe how good that felt. I'm so relaxed, Sherry commented.

The maid then rinsed her again and asked if everything was OK, Sherry said oh yes that felt very good and she said she felt very relaxed. Ok, I will help you out of the tub and dry you off with the towel. She helped Sherry from the tub and took the oversized towel and started toweling Sherry's entire body. The maid was very wet from the water as well and removed her thin wet clothing from her body and rubbed the towel over her body. She asked Sherry if she would help dry her so Sherry offered and rubbed the towel over the maid's body. Her body was very trim and very nice looking and Sherry noticed her nipples were also getting rigid. She had a very attractive body and was having difficulty with her breathing. Sherry asked, are you OK? The maid said Oh yes, I just never have anyone pampering me like I do for others. Sherry felt very sorry for her and said she understood how that could be since this is Sherry's first time as well. The maid then thanked her for helping with the towel.

The maid said let me call my husband, the houseboy for your massage; he will be here in a few minutes. He is warming the oil for you. As both Sherry and the maid had no clothing on, the maid then took Sherry to the bed and laid her down, put a towel over her buttocks and said I will massage you until the houseboy arrives. She got above Sherry on the bed and she begun to massage some oil into Sherry's entire body. Sherry was feeling very naughty with this feeling of being so relaxed. The maid massaged Sherry's buttocks very deeply and it felt so good to her. She moved her body and sat upon her buttocks and then massaged Sherry's neck and back. Sherry had never felt a naked female against her body before and it felt a little different but her skin was warm from the touching. She turned Sherry's body over and continued to massage her head, neck and shoulders. The maid sat on Sherry's stomach with her knees against her breasts. She massaged Sherry's breasts so lightly and her nipples again would get rigid from her touch when she applied the oil to her breasts. Sherry felt some electricity in her stomach when she massages the oil to her legs and thighs. Sherry's legs were open wide and the maid could see her pussy lips so easily as she massaged around the inner thighs and lightly brushing her pussy lips. Sherry was getting warm again.

Sherry was feeling some excitement from the massage when there was a knock on the door and the houseboy entered. Sherry looked at him and saw, a very dark young man with curly hair and a beautiful body that appeared well trimmed. He spoke no English so the maid stayed with Sherry to make her feel more comfortable with being nude in front of her husband. The houseboy removed his robe and Sherry saw that he was wearing only a thin thong that barely covered his cock and balls. His body was a beautiful dark body. His legs were very muscular with a tiny waist and beautiful chest. Sherry could tell from the thin Thong and the outline that he was very well built.

The maid who had been taking massage instruction from asked, do you mind if I stay and learn from your massage, he said that's fine. He presented the warm oil and asked Sherry if she liked the smell. It was a very light rose smell, so fragrant. Yes, Sherry replied, I love it. The houseboy began to massage Sherry's neck and shoulders as the maid massaged her feet. Sherry couldn't believe how good this felt with four hands at the same time. He then began to show the maid his technique of deeper massage all the way down Sherry's back to her buttocks. The towel that was put over her buttocks slipped off accidentally and was left off but Sherry didn't care at this point, she was feeling naughty and very pleasurable. He then showed the maid the expert way to massage the buttocks, Sherry closed her eyes and just enjoyed so much, she couldn't believe the four hands on her buttocks all around and down between her thighs involving the hips as well, he would lift her a little and his hands would go under her and massage her stomach as he held her, it was so good to describe, hot oil was running down her buttocks and on to her pussy lips causing a little tickle. The houseboy was sitting on one of Sherry's legs and the maid was on the other, Sherry could feel their naked bodies touching her skin, so warm and such an electric feeling. Sherry was now feeling very naughty. Sherry started thinking about her Professor and got very excited. She was wondering what it would be like to be spanked by the Professor. She had a fantasy that she would pretend that she was hurt by his spanking but he didn't know that she enjoyed it and made her feel more naughty. Sherry was now thinking that she would love being that naughty girl. Maybe he would come looking for her and find her here with this lovely couple. Sherry was dreaming when the maid said time to turn over.

They helped Sherry turn from her stomach to her back. Sherry now was fully naked in front of both the maid and houseboy and not shy at all. This was amazing for Sherry. Sherry's nipples were now rigid and hard with her breasts now in full view of both the maid and houseboy. Sherry watched as the maid and houseboy then spread her legs and each took a leg, Sherry knew they could see her pussy lips but she was feeling so warm and pleasurable it didn't matter. Sherry knew she was getting over her shyness somewhat and this is what she always wanted, a fantasy come true. They massaged from Sherry's knees to her buttocks, and Sherry could feel hands brushing her pussy lips, teasing over and over but not entering her pussy. Sherry could feel the houseboys cock against her leg through his thong, she tried not to think but she was starting to get wet, She thought, no I shouldn't be doing this but I'm feeling so naughty and the excitement was building. Sherry was moving her hips slightly to the stroke of the massage near her pussy lips. The maid sat and watched as the houseboy continued, whispering a foreign language to Sherry's ears. Sherry answered yes that feels so nice. Sherry was getting wet as he massaged her inside thighs. Sherry could feel the loose thong had accidentally slipped off to the side and his long hard cock was protruding out to the side she opened one eye to see that he was very excited. He whispered to Sherry in his broken language. His wife, the maid, said that he said, I apologize I got so hot and you excite me so much, I usually massage older ladies and you are so young. I can tell and you make me so excited. Sherry had a very warm feeling between her legs and couldn't take her eyes off his large beautiful shiny cock, she had never seen a dark cock before and she was amazed by it.

His wife reached over and massaged his cock sticking out of the thong. Would you like to touch it she asked and Sherry was embarrassed but she said yes and his wife helped him remove his thong and then his cock was hard and straight up in the air, so hard and long, so beautiful it was like shining so bright. His wife took Sherry's tiny hand and wrapped it around his cock and Sherry looked more closely to move her hand a little up and down feeling all of its length. She examined all of it. It had a very nice curve to it, something she had seen in pictures. A curved cock is to please women better then the straight cock. The maid asked if she liked it and Sherry said yes, it is very beautiful.

Sherry then said I think that I'm too small for something so big. The maid said, if you like we can just massage against your pussy lips a little to see if it is something you would like to have inside. Sherry was now so excited with the talking and looking at everything so sexy she said, OK, just a little bit. The houseboy moved his thick cock against Sherry's pussy lips and began sliding it up and down on the outside without entering her inside. As he massaged her lips they started to widen and get larger, oh my god. Sherry was opening up for his large cock. The maid said, Sherry, you're lips are growing very large, I think his cock would fit inside you, do you want to try just a little of it? Sherry was now so hot, she thought it would be ok, yes, just a little. Sherry looked down and watched as his large cockhead pressed a little against her pussy lips and then she opened wider and the tip was sliding inside her. Sherry couldn't believe this feeling, it was soooooo good she automatically pushed her hips for more and he went in another inch. The maid said now he will move his cock in and out a few times to give Sherry an idea of what it really feels like to make love. Sherry was now loving this feeling and pushing her hips to take him deeper and deeper, she couldn't help herself, he was bringing her great pleasure and her juices were building.

OK Sherry, the maid said, he will push a little harder, OK? And he pushed and a slight pain took place but replaced by a beautiful feeling of his cock going deeper and deeper filling Sherry so deep. The maid said now he will begin to do long deep strokes in and out, in and out, in and out so slowly but getting faster and faster. Now the houseboy's big balls were slapping Sherry on the buttocks as he drove his cock deeper and deeper, in and out, in and out. Sherry was beginning to scream, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to cum.........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, in and out, in and out his long cock was now moving faster and both their hips were moving together so perfectly in and out. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Sherry's juices were running down her leg, Ahhhhhhhhhhh so much juice as he was so deep inside and finally slower strokes, ohhhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming soooooooooo much, soooo much and finally finishing. Sherry felt so good, this houseboy was so good at love making and she new that she would be experienced enough for her Professor. The houseboy slowly withdrew his long thick cock from Sherry as she watched she couldn't believe she juiced so much that it was still dripping from him. Sherry now felt very relaxed and believed it was time to get ready for dinner.

Sherry wanted to have a shower before dinner so she told the houseboy a shower would be fine. Houseboy ran the shower, massaged the soap into her body, he was very good and a gentlemen as he washed her entire body and she felt at ease with him although she would feel the excitement and electricity as he washed and toweled her over her private areas. He could tell that she enjoyed the pampering. It was so enjoyable and Sherry noticed he stayed excited through the shower. His cock continued to stay hard during the shower. She felt sorry for him and wanted to help him with his excited problem but was too shy to ask and there was not enough time. He then prepared to leave and said ring me if you need anything else. Sherry thought a minute; yes she would like to finish the massage someday. It was beautiful.

She prepared for dinner by dressing in a very nice dress. The maid came back and helped Sherry get dressed and she told the maid, that today has been very enjoyable and she felt a lot better about it now. It was very nice. Sherry felt like she was a naughty little girl, but it taught her a lot about life. Sherry went down to the dining room for dinner. At the head of the table was her Professor, he smiled and greeted her, walked to her and hugged her very tight. He was a very large man and he dwarfed Sherry somewhat but Sherry loved his strong feeling he showed for her. As they hugged, Sherry was getting warm again, Sherry was becoming highly sexual stimulated very easily. Her Professor introduced her to some guests and she sat next to him at the table. The meal was very good and the desert was something special, sort of a sexy desert with strawberries and ice cream. During dinner Sherry could feel her Professor's bare foot against her bare foot, it felt very good and exciting. After dinner, everyone retired to his or her bedrooms and the teacher asked Sherry to stay with him and take a walk in the garden. It was a beautiful night and the stars were out brightly. They walked to the ocean holding hands, she felt so comfortable with him. At home she would lie in bed many nights thinking about making love to the Professor and she would get very wet and rub herself to orgasm imagining his long thick cock inside her.

jedeye1
jedeye1
4 Followers
12