The Professor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Darlene was going wild as she fucked his face and moaned while he sucked her clit. Katy had his penis deep inside her and was milking him as she knew he loved it and he was transported right back to heaven once again as he kept sucking Darlene's large clitoris and lifted his hips to meet Katy's movements on his throbbing organ. Suddenly he was transported to another level of pleasure as his penis swelled and started shooting hot jets of cum into Katy and she reacted by holding him deep inside her as his cum filled her hungry pussy. As he was cumming, he sucked firmly on the beautiful clit in his mouth and Darlene rewarded him with a wild orgasm as she held his head in her hands and fed him spurts of her cum with each spasm she had and he swallowed the delicious nectar and drove his tongue deeper to get more. They stayed locked together for some time until Katy rolled off him and lay down alongside as Darlene slowly came back to life and lay down on the other side of him.

He looked at Darlene and smiled as he reminded her of the incident in class. She told him that, at that time, she had no idea he was fucking Katy. All she saw was his huge bulge, as he got hard thinking about Katy, and couldn't get it out of her mind since. She had mentioned something to Katy after class that day about her art professor getting a hardon in the middle of class but, at that time, Katy had no idea that she would soon be fucking and sucking that beautiful hardon. Then today, at lunch, when Katy asked her to join them in a sex session tonight and made her swear to keep her mouth shut about it, she looked at him in a different way in class. Now, she knew she would be sucking that beautiful bulge in his pants in a very short time, and was looking at him in a different way all through the class.

JP told her that the look of pure desire on her face all through the class was beginning to wear him down and he was considering making a move but his brain took over from his cock and he resisted and now, here they are in bed! He asked them how often they had sex together and Katy told him that it varied, depending upon how often they had cock and sometimes they had sex every night for weeks. Darlene confided, with a mischievous gleam in her eye, that they had a strap on dildo which they loved to use on each other when they had sex. Then when she mentioned that Katy had told her he was bi, he figured out where she was heading and told her that anytime she wanted to fuck him she was welcome. She laughed with glee and anticipation and proudly announced that she had very thoughtfully brought it along with her tonight just in case.

As she walked over to her handbag, he looked at her absolutely gorgeous and sexy body and his penis stirred. Then she withdrew a decent sized cock about 8" and nice and thick with a sloped head and deep ridge around it. He noticed that it was a double ender dildo so that she could insert the other end in her pussy and get as much out of it as he did. There was a set of full, tight balls and the whole thing looked so realistic it was scary. He watched Darlene strap it on and stroke it like she was masturbating as she moved towards him. When she got between his legs, she told him to roll over on his hands and knees and present his asshole for her personal use and, as soon as he was in position, with his ass high in the air, she dabbed some lubricant on the head of the dildo and some in his anus and then fit the crown to his tight hole.

Katy told her to wait a minute as she wanted him to suck her while he was being fucked and made herself comfortable and presented her delicious pussy to his mouth. As he lost himself in Katy's cunt, Darlene thrust the crown of the dildo inside his anus and moved it back and forth until it was moving smoothly into the tight hole. He loved the feel of the dildo inside him as Darlene was fucking him beautifully and he looked into Katy's eyes as he took her clit between his teeth and bit down on it gently. There was a sharp intake of breath and Katy grabbed his head in her hands and began fucking his face as she told him never to stop what he was doing. Darlene was moving back and forth and the dildo was giving them both pleasure as she had her head thrown back and was moaning as her end of the dildo massaged her clit as she fucked him.

All three of them were on another planet when Katy groaned and pushed her cunt into his face as she wet him with her juices and soon after, Darlene grasped him by his hips and forced the dildo deep inside his ass so the other end would rub against her clit as she went into orgasm and shuddered in ecstasy. Each time she shuddered, the dildo rubbed against his prostate and before she had even finished cumming, his penis erupted and shot jets of cum onto the sheet. They cleaned up the bed and themselves and sat down with some refreshing drinks. Katy suggested that we order something as she was getting hungry so he called and ordered some Chinese food and they sat down to talk.

Just before sitting down, Darlene walked over to the dark computer screen and, out of curiosity, tapped a key and the screen came alive with a huge picture of Phil's hard cock. She complimented JP on his taste and asked who this was as she would love to know him. He told her that it was one of his cyber lovers and he had just received the pictures before they arrived so he hasn't had a chance to really look at them. He told them that he was reading Phil's sexy e-mail just before they arrived and that was why he was hard. Darlene pouted and feigned hurt as she said that she thought he was hard thinking about them. He told her that both of them could help him out in a fantasy after dinner. He told them that he would explain it later. A few minutes later, the food arrived and the two gals went back in the bedroom and closed the door until the delivery man had left.

They sat down at the table in the dining area and dug into the food like they had been starved for days. While they were eating, Darlene asked him if he missed having a cock around to suck and he told her that, since he didn't dare try anything on campus, he had been cyber sucking cock for a long time now. It was almost a year, before meeting Bill and Michiko, that he had a real cock in his mouth and he sorely missed it. Katy told Darlene how much she got turned on watching JP, Bill and Michiko suck each other. Darlene seemed very interested in Michiko and wanted to know all about "her" as she had never had sex with a tv and found the thought stimulating.

Both he and Katy filled her in on Michiko and they told her that they would arrange for her to meet Michiko and Bill some weekend in St. Croix. Darlene was captivated by the thought of a gorgeous and sexy asian woman with beautiful breasts and nipples, great hips and ass, great legs AND a long, thick penis with full balls. She was getting horny just talking about Michiko so JP turned the subject to his fantasy and asked if they would like to help out. Katy asked what they had to do and JP told them that for months now, he had a fantasy about writing sexy e-mails while his cock was being sucked. He figured he could be twice as creative in that situation and wanted to find out if he was right.

He walked over to the computer desk and sat down at the keyboard and told them that he wanted to write Phil and cyber suck his cock while they took turns sucking on his organ. Katy said that she wanted to be first and got under the desk between his parted thighs and began licking his semi erect penis as he started writing to Phil. It was fabulous! He got horny immediately and his fingers were flying over the keys as he sucked Phil's gorgeous penis and balls and reamed his asshole. Every once in a while Katy would ask him to read back what he had just typed so she could listen as she sucked him. Darlene was alongside him and her full breast and erect nipple brushed against his cheek as he typed. He stopped for a moment and turned his head to take her hard nipple in his mouth and sucked it for a few minutes before going back to typing again.

He was so horny that the scenes just materialized out of nowhere and he felt twice as creative as when he played with himself. Then Darlene asked Katy if she could change places with her and Katy reluctantly pulled her mouth from JP's delicious cock and relinquished her position to her roommate. Darlene took over where Katy left off and he went back to creating some delicious scenes where he and Phil 69'd and then took turns fucking each other. Katy was playing with his nipples as he typed and feeding him her breasts to suck every once in a while as Darlene lost herself in sucking his beautiful penis.

When he finished the fantasy, he told Phil what had been going on all through the message and took a quick digital photo of Katy and Darlene from the neck down so Phil could stroke while looking at them and reading his story. It only took a few minutes to download the photo and attach it to the message and send it off but Darlene was having a good time and didn't want to stop sucking him until Katy dragged her out from under the desk so JP could get up.

He arose with what seemed like the hugest erection he ever had and both women gazed at it with reverence as he walked over to the bed and asked them to keep him hard and horny a while longer by showing him what they do to each other when they have sex. Katy smiled and took Darlene's hand as she led her to the bed and they lay down in each other's arms with their breasts pressed between them and proceeded to soul kiss each other and run their hands over their bodies. It was a very sexy sight and he was licking up lots of his precum just watching them. Then Katy started licking and sucking Darlene's full breasts and large nipples before trailing her tongue down, into her navel, and beyond until she reached her mound of venus and kissed her way down to the unbelievable clit hood which could not possibly hide that tiny penis that stood out just begging to be sucked.

She lovingly took it between her lips, as Darlene shuddered and moaned, and sucked it back and forth in her mouth while teasing it with the tip of her tongue. Darlene asked her to swing around so that she could get at her also and Katy gracefully got in position on top of her and lowered her crotch to Darlene's face as she went back to worshipping her roommate's delicious cunt. They had JP so hot he was afraid to touch his cock as it might go off prematurely so he just sat there looking at the sexy sight before him. Katy lifted her head from the sweet pussy and saw his condition immediately from the look on his face and told Darlene that they hadn't a moment to lose and they broke apart and headed over to him.

Katy leaned over and took his swollen cockhead between her lips and began sucking him while Darlene kneeled between his thighs and sucked his balls. Then she came up and shared his cock with Katy as they passed it back and forth doing a marvelous job on it because suddenly, without warning, his penis began shooting hot jets of cum which both gals shared equally. Darlene was the one sucking him when he started to cum and Katy just managed to take him in her mouth to catch the next spurt and they managed to pass him back and forth with a minimum of spillage.

Since Katy and Darlene had first period classes next day and had to prepare for them, both girls dressed and left to go back to their dorm and JP decided to take advantage of it and get a good night's sleep since who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Classes the next day went smoothly and when he looked up from his work, the 3 o'clock class was already seated and waiting for him to start. The very first thing he noticed was Darlene sitting in her usual seat right in front of his desk with that knowing smile on her face again. She crossed her legs and he saw that she wasn't wearing panties and it took all his effort to keep from staring at her sexy pussy. He pulled his eyes away and went on with the lesson although he didn't dare stand up in front of the class as his erection was enormous. Darlene made it a point to give him a perfect view of her cunt as Katy had told her that they would be going over to his place later and she wanted him leaking precum when she started sucking him.

Whenever he had the class writing down information and everyone was looking down at their desks, he stole a glance at Darlene and enjoyed the view she was giving him. What he really wanted was to walk over to her right now and lift her legs as he buried his face in her womanhood and tasted her flavor. He told himself that in about an hour and a half, they both should be naked and spread wide waiting for him to pleasure them so he finished the lesson, with propriety, and caught Darlene's wink as she passed his desk on the way out.

Since he had nothing on the schedule for the rest of the day, he headed home about 5 pm and took a long, hot shower and slipped on his terry robe. He headed over to check his e-mails and found one from Carlos & Ann, a bi couple with whom he had great cybersex. They would both take turns writing to him and while one was typing, the other was providing oral inspiration and the results were fantastic. His organ was thick and hard as he read what they were doing to him and before he knew what was happening, Katy was sitting between his legs and sucking on his swollen cock. Then he remembered that he left the door open for them to lock afterwards. Darlene brushed her erect nipple over his lips and he quickly captured it and nibbled on it as Katy sucked beautifully on his throbbing erection.

Then he decided to let them in on the action and started to read out loud, from the beginning, what Carlos & Ann were doing to him. Darlene had joined Katy between his legs and they were passing his organ back and forth as they played with his balls and anus while they voiced their approval of certain sections by groaning or sighing, depending upon whether or not they had his cock in their mouth. JP really enjoyed reading the e-mail in this manner. It enhanced the experience tenfold as his penis was being pleasured by two women who really loved to suck cock and he could feel the difference when they sucked him. He thanked them for helping him live out another fantasy and decided to answer Carlos & Ann later especially since both of them had slipped off their dresses and were totally nude already.

He let his robe drop to the floor and his magnificent, thick erection stood out proudly. He asked both of them to lay back alongside each other on the bed as he had to have an appetizer before dinner and made himself comfortable midway between their cunts. He leaned towards Katy's beautiful spread and planted a big kiss right on her clit before he took it in his mouth and sucked it so that it came out of its hood for more pleasure. Then he pulled his lips from her pussy and leaned towards Darlene's equally sexy crotch and rubbed her clit with his nose just before sucking her labia into his mouth. He snaked his tongue into her moist hole and tasted her delicious juices for a while before moving back to Katy again. He sucked both of them this way for a while and then announced he was ready for the main course, if they were also and, when they voiced approval, he lay back on the bed on his back and asked Katy to please sit on his cock as Darlene sits on his face facing her.

Katy was fitting the swollen head of his cock to her wet vagina as Darlene mounted him and started lowering her delicious cunt to his mouth. Just before she reached bottom, he reminded them to switch positions every once in a while and then anything else he might have said was drowned as she pressed her entire crotch to his face and he was getting high on her flavor and aroma. Each breath he took was like going on a high and he concentrated on tasting every part of her crotch, including her little, puckered anus as she fed it to him. Katy's very talented pussy was doing a magnificent job on his penis and he was in another world between both of them pleasuring him so well.

Then, they must have signaled or something, because Darlene gently removed her pussy from his face and his cock suddenly felt cold as Katy lifted herself off him and they changed places. Darlene was fitting his thick shaft to her wet vagina and working it in slowly as she lowered herself onto his pole and Katy took her place over his head and he was treated, a second time, to a beautiful crotch being lowered to his face. He picked up right where he left off with Darlene and lost himself in Katy's even more delicious cunt and anus. She rubbed every part of her crotch over his mouth and let him suck that area well before she moved on to another part. Meanwhile, Darlene was riding his cock like a cowgirl, and yelping like one also, as she lost herself in the sensations his thick tool was giving her as it filled her vagina and sent thrills up and down her spine.

Katy started to groan as she pressed her clit to his mouth and shuddered as her orgasm overcame her and her wetness covered his face. While both gals were so occupied, they were tweaking each other's nipples, and the next thing he heard was Darlene's cry of joy as she sank down on his thickness and wet his shaft with her hot juices. Her pussy was milking his organ and suddenly it jerked inside her and started spewing hot cum into her in spurt after spurt which gave her a mini orgasm on top of the one she just had. They stayed locked together in mutual embrace for some time before Katy lifted her delicious pussy from his mouth and Darlene reluctantly lifted herself off his slowly receding erection and they lay down on either side of him to relax.

He got some cold drinks and snacks from the kitchen and they sat back on the bed pillows. Katy made an announcement for all to hear. She told him that she knows how much he missed having a cock around also and, for the past few weeks has been checking out Brad, who JP had shown some interest in once, and she can happily report that she's quite sure he can be trusted to keep his mouth shut. At first, she said, she thought he was gay but, after getting to know him better, found out he was bisexual. He already assured her on his honor that he wouldn't tell a soul as he was also interested in having a cock as well as a pussy around to play with.

Katy asked him if she could call Brad and ask him to come over now. JP felt he could trust Katy's judgment and, since he would love having a nice cock to play with, he told her to go right ahead and call but cautioned her to warn him about being seen coming in the back way. She called and Brad answered on the second ring. She asked if he would like to join them and then went ahead and gave him directions to JP"s house without mentioning whose house it was.

He tried to remember what Brad looked like and Katy reminded him of the very good looking big, blonde, athletic guy who she can assure one and all is hung very well since, she said with a naughty smile on her face, she checked him out already. When she told us the story, we almost split as it was so outrageous. It seems she got friendly with him and, after some time, when she was assured he was an honorable guy, she asked him if he would like to join her, her girlfriend and her boyfriend in a bi foursome and he jumped at it.

He would have to assure her that he would never tell anyone about this foursome or there will be hell to pay. Katy told him that there was one other requirement which she had to check out before she made any commitments to him. She told him that, since this is a sex foursome, a guy's equipment is very important especially in a bi foursome and she just had to see his cock especially when it's hard. He seemed to understand and they slipped into a large broom closet off the corridor before anyone came by and locked the door behind them. Katy went over to Brad and zipped his fly open and reached in and took out his cock and balls.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers