The Professor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
542 Followers

His organ was thick and cut with a beautiful crown which she knew JP would love to suck, after the way he raved about Bill's cock. She held it in her hand and felt it get hard and when it was fully erect and close to 8" in size, she nodded in approval and got down on her knees and began to suck his organ. He was lost in pleasure as he fed her all the cock she could handle and he held her head in his hands as he fucked her hungry mouth. Katy told us that she sucked him to orgasm and swallowed every drop of his delicious load and that JP was going to have a very good time tonight.

Then, there was a knock on the door and JP started to go for his robe when Katy told him to sit back and relax and that she would answer the door. A few minutes later, she walked into the room leading a naked Brad by his huge erection. As soon as he stepped into the room and saw Professor Watkins naked on the bed, his jaw dropped open and he was speechless for a moment. It was like a dream come true since he had been trying to get this guy in bed for months now. He looked at JP and told him that all he had been thinking about for weeks now was sucking his cock and here it was right in front of him. JP rolled on his back and told him he could go right ahead if he wished. Brad moved like a linebacker and was licking JP's hardening penis as he fondled his balls and played with his anus.

He teased himself and JP by nibbling around the thick shaft and working his way slowly up to the gorgeous crown awaiting him. When he got to the head, he happily licked up some precum that had oozed out before he wrapped his lips around the swollen crown and began to suck it. Darlene got between Brad's thighs and took his beautiful erection into her mouth as he fervently sucked JP's penis. Katy was leaning against the headboard watching the action with her fingers busily at work pleasuring her cunt and nipples. JP motioned her over and, as she squat down to feed him her wet pussy, he was rewarded once again with the sight of her crotch descending to his face. Now he was in pleasure heaven again as Brad was doing a marvelous job on his penis and, at the same time, he was being smothered by the most delicious crotch in the world.

They sucked each other like this for some time until Brad lifted his head from JP's beautiful cock and announced that he would love JP to fuck him. Katy asked Darlene to come and join her so that they could watch and Brad got on his hands and knees and presented his tight and shapely ass to JP who ran his hands over the smooth flesh and parted his ass cheeks to take a peek at the hole he was going to enter. Brad's anus was moving in and out in anticipation of the thick cock that was about to fill his hole and JP rubbed the head of his erection on the puckered hole getting it good and lubed with his precum before attempting entry. As his cock crown popped inside the tight hole, Brad groaned in passion and asked him to feed more in as he wanted to feel all of his thick member inside his ass.

JP started to stroke in and out of the incredibly tight and wonderful hole and every once in a while would feed it all the way in and hold it there as he reached around and grasped Brad's erection and stroked him. Brad was gasping and moaning as JP fucked him and he kept telling JP to keep fucking him forever just like this as he was in heaven. Darlene told Katy to get underneath Brad and have him fuck her while he was being fucked so nicely. As she was getting into position, Darlene walked over to her handbag and withdrew her favorite double ender strap on and secured it around her waist as she adjusted her end of the dildo against her clit and dabbed some KY on the tip as she approached JP from behind. As JP was thrusting his throbbing organ into Brad's gorgeous asshole, he felt something slide against his anus and then Darlene put her arms around him and kissed his neck as she pushed the head inside.

Slowly she worked the thick dildo in and out until she was sliding smoothly and then she began feeding it in deeper and deeper as she listened to his cries and gasps of passion as she worked it deep. JP started describing the wonderful sensations he was feeling both from his cock and ass and the four of them went off to paradise together. It was a sensational high and all of them were experiencing it at the same time as they slowly fucked each other. Darlene was describing how good the dildo felt as it massaged her clit while she fucked JP and Katy described how great Brad's organ felt inside her. Brad was moaning and thrusting in and out of Katy's clinging cunt. Each time he was on the outstroke, JP would feed his thickness all the way into him and he was being pleasured from both ends and fully described how good it felt between cries of passion.

Darlene was the first to reach Nirvana and she grasped JP by the hips and dug the dildo deep in him so that the other end would rub her clit hard as she experienced a beautiful orgasm and set the stage for the rest of them. My organ suddenly exploded and started pumping ropes of cum into Brad's wonderful ass which seemed to trigger his orgasm as his ass tightened around my shaft and I felt his cum spasms with my cock deep in his ass. As soon as Katy felt the first spurt of his cum splash into her hungry cunt, she lost herself in pleasure and wet his organ with her juices as she came.

The four of us were totally immobile for what seemed like hours after our orgasms and then I felt Darlene withdraw her dildo from my ass and I let my organ slide out of Brad's ass which allowed him to withdraw his softening penis from Katy's grasping pussy and the four of us collapsed on the bed. It was mutually decided that they call it a night as they all had early classes and, tomorrow was another night. Everyone cleaned up and dressed and I saw them to the door in my robe. I told Brad that he was a very welcome addition to their group and he was looking forward to having him join them tomorrow night and every time they get together.

He hadn't said anything when they all said they had early classes because he didn't have a class until 2 pm tomorrow and could sleep late. He decided to answer Carlos & Ann's email and sat down at the computer and gave them a blow by blow, literally, of the evening's events. By the time he was half through the evening, his cock was hard again and he found himself stroking the beautiful organ between sentences as he described to them how good it felt. When he finally finished, he was horny as hell so, as soon as he got the message off, he took out his toy and lubed it up. Then he brought up the photo of Katy"s spread on full screen and inserted his erection into the smooth, realistic feeling cunt as he thought about her and fantasized that it was she that he was fucking.

The toy felt wonderful around his thick shaft and he stood up and rested it on the desk as he slowly moved his penis in and out imagining that he was fucking Katy. The thought had crossed his mind that, with all the action he had tonight, it might be awhile before he was able to cum so it might be a long masturbation session. His hard cock did the thinking for him and he went right ahead and fucked the toy anyway. Surprisingly, he pleasured himself to orgasm relatively quickly and pumped a load of cum into the toy as he sucked Katy's pussy. Then he headed for the bedroom and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He awoke with the sun shining in his face as he had forgotten to close the roof shade and was surprised when he saw it was ten o'clock. He jumped into the shower, shaved and made some scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, got dressed and went over to check his emails. He saw one from Katy and opened it to find that she missed his cock already and can't wait to hold it in her mouth tonight. He smiled as he thought about it because it was a very nice thought and then went back and started answering his friends and lovers for the next couple of hours until he suddenly realized he had to leave for class.

When he was midway into his 2 o'clock class, thoughts of Darlene entered his mind since she was in his next class. Knowing her, she's going to flash him all through the class and make sure his cock is hard in anticipation of tonight. Actually, he looked forward to it as she was a terrific turn on and really knew how to get him going. It took all his will power to keep from either staring at her gorgeous pussy or walking over and sucking it in front of the class. He couldn't get her out of his mind for the rest of the class but managed to get through it in one piece and was reorganizing his desk when the first students started to trickle in for his three o'clock. He glanced up from writing some notes to see Darlene sit down right in front of his desk.

She was wearing a tight, short skirt which showed off her gorgeous legs and, as soon as everyone was seated, she parted her thighs to show him her pussy and it took tremendous concentration for him to keep from staring at her treasures. Naturally, his penis was wide awake and trying to look around to see what was happening, so he had to keep seated behind his desk. He got involved in the subject and as he glanced around the class, he spotted Brad sitting in the back with a big smile on his face as he licked his lips and stared intently at JP. He forced himself to concentrate on the subject of Jackson Pollack and managed to get through the lesson without incident.

Brad came down to the front after class and left with Darlene as both of them smiled at him as they passed his desk. The thought crossed his mind that he was going to be having beautiful sex with both of them in a matter of a couple of hours and that thought alone kept him at his desk longer than he anticipated since his cock refused to go down. He concentrated on some boring work and after a time, his penis rested and he was able to stand up. He had a 5 minute meeting with Prof. Hudson at 4:30 and would head home right after that.

As expected, the meeting went quickly, and he was on his way home when he bumped into Brad coming out of the Science building. They started to talk and Brad asked if he could go back to JP's with him now instead of waiting an hour or so and JP agreed saying it would be foolish not to. When they got to his place and closed the door behind them, Brad walked over to him and placed his hand over his crotch and held him firmly as he squeezed the hardening meat through his pants. JP started to strip off his shirt and told Brad to strip also so they can take a shower together and Brad let go of the bulge and got undressed and joined JP in the shower. As soon as he closed the shower door, JP grasped his cock and soaped it up as Brad grabbed a bar and soaped up JP's organ.

They played with each other like this for a while and then really washed themselves and got out of the shower. JP took a big, fluffy towel and started drying Brad. When he dried Brad's cock and crotch, he stopped for a moment to plant a kiss on the beautiful crown and full, tight balls. They dried each other and were both hard as rocks as they went into the living room. JP made them some drinks and then walked over and asked Brad if he would mind if he got down and sucked his cock.

Brad accepted with the provision that he can have JP's cock later and parted his thighs to allow JP to reach his crotch. JP gazed at the beautiful erection before him and ran his fingers up and down the thick shaft before he couldn't contain himself any longer and covered the entire crown with his mouth and nursed on the delicious penis meat. It was while he was nursing on the sweet cockhead that there was a knock on the door and he told Brad not to move as he would be right back. He let the gals in and locked the door as he told them to make themselves comfortable since he was in the middle of something that couldn't wait and he headed back to the rock hard penis he had just left. When the two girls walked into the living room, they saw JP's head bobbing up and down on Brad's gorgeous erection as Brad lovingly held JP's head in his hands and fed him all the cock he could take.

Katy and Darlene stripped in record time, never once taking their eyes off JP sucking Brad's penis, and walked over on either side of Brad's sofa chair so he could finger their pussies while they watched him being very well sucked by JP. JP was cupping Brad's full balls in his hands as he worked his mouth over the thick shaft and head when he felt the cock swell just before he got a load of hot cum on his tongue. It was delicious and he sucked at the head as each spasm shot another load onto his waiting tongue and he savored its flavor before swallowing it and sucking on the head firmly to try and get more.

When the two of them came back to earth, they saw the two girls on the carpet eating each other and the sight was fantastic as both of them loved pussy and knew how to treat each other's. Their enthusiasm was catching and he was about to play with his cock as he watched, when Brad slid down between his legs and took his throbbing erection in his mouth and nursed on his crown. JP was very horny and the sight of the two gorgeous gals eating each other along with the way Brad was sucking his penis was simply fantastic. He let himself go off on a high as Brad sucked him beautifully and he watched both gals enjoying each other's cunts so very much. He saw Katy arch her back and moan as she pressed her cunt to Darlene's hungry mouth and reached orgasm. Her moans and groans of passion vibrated on Darlene's hot pussy and when Katy took her clit in her mouth and began to suck it, she reached orgasm and fed a hungry Katy all of her juices. His eyes were glazed as Brad took him away to another world.

He told Brad that he was his slave at that moment and he never wanted Brad to stop sucking his cock as he raised his hips to feed him as much cock as he desired. Both girls were looking at them and Katy asked if JP would please put his cock inside her cunt as she needed him there desperately at that moment. Brad lifted his head and told her to go ahead as he had JP primed and ready. She came over and sat down on his throbbing erection holding his shaft in position as she lowered her cunt onto his thickness and sank down with a sigh of pleasure as his penis filled her wanton hole. She started to ride his cock like she was riding a horse and was sending fabulous sensations throughout his body as her talented pussy milked his organ.

Brad came over alongside his chair and let his semi hard cock fall onto JP's face as JP captured the crown in his mouth and held on as he nursed firmly on the head. He was sucking Brad's delicious penis while Katy's cunt was working its magic on his cock and Darlene was underneath him sucking his balls as Katy fucked him and they were all on a sexual high which lasted until his muffled moan was heard as he sucked deeply on Brad's gorgeous tool and pumped his cum deep inside Katy's greedy cunt which was milking his organ to pull every drop of cum out of his balls. She sat on his cock and held it deep inside her because she never wanted to move. She could stay this way forever and was very comfortable and satisfied as long as his cock was inside her. He kept sucking firmly on Brad's delicious tool and Brad held his head in his hands as he fucked JP's hungry mouth.

His breaths were getting heavy and his eyes glazed over as his cock began spurting his juices into JP's mouth and he held JP's head tightly to him as he fed him cum with each lovely spasm that completely overcame him. When the last spasm passed, he pulled his cock out of JP's mouth saying that he had to sit down as his legs were weak from his orgasm. JP thanked him for the feeding and promised to return the compliment later and JP asked what everybody wanted for dinner as he was starved and wanted to order some food delivered. They finally decided on pizza and he placed the order while everyone refreshed themselves and got the table ready for dinner. When the order arrived, he had everyone go back in the bedroom until the delivery man left and, as soon as the door was closed, they came out and pounced on the food as everyone was hungry.

While they ate, they discussed their situation and considered themselves very lucky that they had each other for sex and didn't have to get it from anywhere else which protects them in many ways. JP told them that as long they kept quiet about it, they could keep getting together and having fun but, as soon as any word gets out about them, his future is destroyed. Not only at this University but any others as well so actually, his fate is in their hands. They told him, with a smile on their faces, that, as long as he continues having them over for sex, his secret is safe with them, but the moment he stops having them over, the world will know about him!

They all had a laugh over that and JP assured them that they each had an open invitation to come over whenever they wished. Since all three of them were in the freshman class, the group should have quite a bit of fun over the next four years and were looking forward to it. They broke up the session soon after eating since they had homework to do for classes next day and made arrangements to get together again the next night. JP saw them to the door and then sat down and wrote Carlos & Ann telling them how fortunate he was to have found 3 bi sex partners to play with. He finished up by cyber-eating both of them and then hit the sack with a satisfied smile on his face as he contemplated getting together with his three beauties the following day.

jim313
jim313
542 Followers