The Professor Ch. 03

Story Info
I lose my virginity.
1.4k words
4.58
44.4k
26

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up baby," she whispered, "let me finish washing your beautiful body." I stood and pulled her up with me. She sponged and lathered me all over taking extra care with my balls and dick. She washed my ass cheeks and crack, gently stroking my dick as she did. What an experience. Here I was the most inexperienced guy I knew being loved like I never expected -- all of my senses were being exploited by this adroitly capable and sensual woman.

I took the sponge from her hand and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her slowly and thoroughly. I explored her tongue and mouth and lips and neck carefully. Her belly was flat against my growing erection. Her breaths were coming in little gasps. I began washing her body, spending a lot of time on her beautiful pendulous breasts. I had only seen breasts like hers in Playboy -- big, soft and way more than a mouthful. Her aureoles were large dark circles accentuated by proportionately large nipples that begged to be suckled and nibbled -- so I did all the while trying to wash her. I finally dropped the sponge -- we were aroused to the point of being oblivious to our circumstance. I don't know how long we stood there as one flesh in erotic manipulation and sheer ecstasy but I was learning about foreplay. I would later realize that she was deliberate in making me cum so when we finally had intercourse I would last a while. I also learned that a woman for the most part wants to be loved not fucked.

She leaned around me and pulled the plug on the tub draining it and then turned the shower on to rinse us off, "Baby are you feeling refreshed?"

I was dreaming, "Oh yeah...this is nothing like I expected Lissia. I can't believe I'm standing here with you..."

She kissed me, "Let's get dried off, there's more for us," as she reached over and turned the shower off. We got out and toweled each other dry. I didn't miss a place on her beautiful body nor did she miss any spot on me. We threw our towels on the bath tub rim and she led me by the hand into her bedroom to her big old four poster bed, the ceiling fan gently pushing the air around enough to cool the room and us wearing little more than a smile and the scent of jasmine. I watched her climb onto the bed and she lay back on her pillows, arms opened and legs spread, "Come to me my sweet baby...let me show you how to love a woman." I followed her onto the bed and crawled up between her thighs and began kissing her. "Easy baby. Let's do this slowly and completely," she huskily whispered.

I was in no mood for slowly but I didn't know enough other than to get into trouble with my dick so it was time to learn.

"I sucked your big ol' dick and now it's time you learn how to pleasure a woman," her voice was barely audible as though her words were only for me. "You know how you were kiss and sucking on my titties...well let's try that again only don't stop there..."

I took her direction - kissing and suckling my way around both of her D-cups squeezing and massaging and kissing each breast...I quickly saw that she loved the end of her nipples ringed by the tip of my tongue and her hips were rising up off the bed like she was trying to get me to ride her so I went lower and kissed her belly, massaging her ass cheeks with my big hands. I got down to her abundant pubic hair and the aroma of her pussy wrapped itself around my head and I didn't need any more coaching I knew without her saying a word that I wanted to taste her pussy. Her clit was swelling with each millimeter closer I got to it, liquid was running out of her pussy -- I hadn't been this close to a naked pussy before so this was brand new for me. My dick was at full erection -- painfully at full erection as I began tickling her clit with the tip of my tongue -- I figured go lightly on the clit just like the nipple -- that was a wrong assumption when I tickled one more time she rammed her pussy straight at my mouth so I buried my tongue in her as she began moaning and squealing.

"Yes baby....ooooo....yes baby that's it keep lick....ohhhhhhh....my gawd! Steven...Steven...damn baby....ohhhh damn baby...."

I could barely stand this, "Lissia I need to stick my dick in you!" My sweat and hers was beginning to make our bodies slick. Her pussy juices were all over my face as I kept licking her pussy and tickling her clit...she started rocking up and down harder and faster with each lick.

"Steven...Steeeven...I'm cummmmming!" And with that she thrust her pussy hard against my tongue causing me to tighten my grip on her ass cheeks as she kept thrusting, her pussy was draining like a cracked dam...I didn't know a woman could cum like that...she finally relaxed like a wet dishrag.

I worked my way back up her belly to her beautiful breast massaging and kissing them until the tip of my dick pressed against her pussy lips...she wiggled a little and slid her legs around my ass locking onto to me like staghorn beetles in their death throes, "Easy Steven you've got a big dick and I haven't had sex in five years." That explained her horniness -- I had no excuse except I didn't know what I was missing.

I pressed my dick slowly against her dripping wet pussy lips as she wiggled a little and giggled. She rolled her head back into her pillow as I pushed into her pussy and just let my dick took over -- he seemed to know what to do. In just a few short thrusts Lissia was rocking her pussy. Her pussy tightened on my dick and her legs drew my ass toward her hard causing me to bury my dick into her pussy as she cried, "OH MY GAWD! Fuck me...ohhhh fuck me," as I began thrusting faster and more rhythmically. The springs on her bed began squeaking as we rocked each other's world. It wasn't long before my balls began to tighten. I was learning what this meant as I drove harder and faster. I had reached my capacity to hold it back...

"I'M CUMMING," I bellowed as my load exploded into her beautifully, wet, hot and slick pussy. I was squishing in and out of her like a slip-n-slide as my dick kept spurting...each time I thought I was empty I squirted a little more. What I didn't know at the time was she came right about the time I did so her foreplay magic had worked on me. I didn't collapse on her, my arms were in the front leaning rest position and I was dripping sweat on her beautiful dark brown breasts so I relaxed my arms and began to suckle her breasts, kissing every drop of sweat. I kissed my way up her neck, tasting the sweet jasmine salinity of her neck and cheeks and lips. Her nostrils were flared and her breathing was coming in shallow panting.

"Oh you beautiful man," she whispered as she stroked my face and breathed out heavily. She relaxed her legs from my ass and I rolled off of her onto my left side, my flaccid but happy dick lay on her thigh as she raised up to kiss me, "I love that beautiful white dick of yours. You two can come visit anytime." We kissed and held each other for a very long while. I didn't want to unwind from her.

"Lissia?"

"Yes sweet baby?" she smiled and stroked my chest.

"You were right about memorable. You are absolutely amazing. I have to tell you once will not be enough for me," I confessed.

She raised up and looked at, "Steven come live with me. Once isn't enough for me either."

Her words echoed in my head. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "Are...are you sure about that?"

She kissed me on the lips and it was one of those kisses that ignites your whole being. As she pulled back she whispered, "Yes. You're a gentleman, a real man and a lover. I want you for as long as I can have you..."