The Professor Ch. 07

Story Info
Maria enjoys Professor Reynold's office hours.
1.6k words
27.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Professor Reynolds, do you have time to bend me over that desk and slide that big cock into my tight little pussy before we go to class?"

My cock jerked and began to harden before I even looked up to see Maria's knockout body and resplendent face standing in my doorway. Despite my obvious physical reaction she was teasing me unmercifully, knowing full well that if someone happened to be walking close by he or she could have heard Maria's invitation.

It had been two weeks since our first sexual experience in my condo, and since then we had continued the most incredible sex almost everyday, actually often several times a day.

As always Maria was dressed to perfection. Today she had on a red miniskirt that clung to every perfect curve on her 18 year old hips and ass. A white blouse was unbuttoned just low enough to tease with cleavage from her full, high, firm, perky, B-cups. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail that magnified her huge, deep, eyes.

Slowly she sauntered into my office, toying with me, licking her gloss-covered lips, staring unflinchingly into my eyes. She let her backpack slide off her shoulder and onto the floor next to the extra chair. Sitting in the chair Maria opened her legs, giving me a clear view of her bright red thong that clung to her perfectly trimmed, tight box.

The tiny part of my brain that had any logic left in it wanted to chide her, to tell her she can't just say things, and do things like that out in the open. She could see me struggling, but she just smiled, knowing that all I would end up doing was to close my door. And that is precisely what I did.

As I stood next to Maria she looked up at me with those big doe eyes as she slowly undid the buttons on her blouse. More than anything it was Maria's innate combination of youthful cuteness combined with pure unadulterated sexual lust that got me every time.

"Why did you close your door?" Maria teased rhetorically. By now her blouse was three quarters of the way open, her sheer, white bra contrasting against her light brown skin. Her large dark brown nipples were visibly hard, as was my cock. Taking her time Maria slowly circled her own nipples before reaching out with one hand and rubbing the tent in my khakis.

"My, my Professor Reynolds." she cooed, "From the looks and feel of this cock one would think you hadn't been laid in years." By now Maria's gaze was hungrily fixed upon my crotch as she undid my belt and slacks, dropping them to my knees.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she purred as her perfectly manicured nails traced over my cock through my underwear.

I let out a gasp at her touch, which prompted her adorable face to beam with delight. Slowly she jerked me through my briefs, breathing faster, her face getting flushed with desire.

"So tell me." I managed to gasp, "What was it you wanted to do before class?"

Without muttering a word Maria yanked down the last barrier to my cock and engulfed me deep into her young, eager mouth.

"OH FUCK!" I panted. Instinctively my hands grasped her head as she bobbed up and down over my shaft, sucking me deep into her throat, the vibrations of her moans only adding to the intense sensation. Knowing Maria's lust for my cock I shoved it as deep into her mouth as I could, until her lips were pressing against my skin. We stayed that way for a moment as she milked my cock with her throat. Just as suddenly she pulled her head back and released me, the office air cold on my warm, wet cock. Maria stood and sauntered to my desk, leaning her elbows onto it, her ass high in the air, barely covered by her skirt.

"I was asking if you had time to bend me over your desk and fuck my tight wet pussy." Maria beckoned.

Immediately I was behind her, lifting her skirt and admiring her round, hard ass as it cradled her bright red thong. Even after two weeks of non-stop sex I was still awed by Maria. Her 18-year-old body was absolutely perfect. She had curves, but very little fat. She was toned, and her youthful cuteness only made her sensuality more prominent. As I groped her ass with my hands I let my cock slide under her, caressing her pussy lips and clit through the soaked satin of her thong. By now Maria was so wet that the satin clung tightly to her, and as I slid my cock back and forth against her, I could feel her pussy lips embracing me through the fabric.

Maria moaned loudly, especially as I thrust forward and the head of my cock hit her hard clit, which I could feel poking out in a desperate bid for attention. My hands continued to massage her ass.

"Fuck you are sexy." I muttered as I watched her arch her back in ecstasy.

"Not sexy." she countered in a raspy voice between shallow breaths. "Slutty" she continued "I am slutty because I need your cock. I need to feel that hard, big cock inside me." Maria gasped as I quickened my pace, rubbing her pussy and clit with my cock.

"YES!" she squealed. By now my cock was rubbing her rapidly, and Maria was humping back against me.

"Yes what? I teased her as I gave her ass a playful slap.

"Yes fuck me." she cried "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...."

Maria was getting louder, and even though my door was closed I knew she could be heard outside. Of course there was only one way to make her stop begging to be fucked, so I grabbed the tiny string of her thong and ripped it to one side. Maria gasped, but before she could fully process what was happening I buried my cock fully into her.

Knowing what was going to happen I simultaneously leaned forward and covered her mouth with my hand. Maria's entire body bucked forward, halfway onto my desk as my cock invaded her and she screamed a muffled scream into my hand. Maria was sopping wet, her inner thighs glazed in her sex, but she was also 18, and her pussy was incredibly tight. The combination nearly made me cum instantaneously. We stayed that way for a minute, me struggling to maintain control, as Maria's pussy slowly stretched over my rock hard cock. I let my hand trail down from Maria's mouth to her tits, rubbing her nipples through the sheer lace of her bra. The guttural growl deep in her throat told me that Maria was ready, and sure enough I felt her begin to grind back against me.

"Is this what you wanted? I teased her as I began to slide my cock in and out of her velvet vice. Maria only groaned in response, her hips moving faster, responding to my own quickening pace and my hand rubbing and pinching her nipples through her bra.


It didn't take but a minute for both of us to be gyrating madly against each other. Maria may have been young, but she loved to fuck, which of course made her the best fuck I had ever had. Grabbing her ass with both hands I slammed my cock in and out of her, thrusting her against the desk, her head turned to one side, her cheek pressed against the smooth desktop. High-pitched squeals escaped her with every forward thrust of my cock, followed by a lustful gasp as I withdrew. My balls slapped against her, my hands massaged and grasped her ass as my cock pistoned in and out. Thrusting, pounding, invading, stretching, owning her. Maria thrust back equally as hard, desperate to feel my cock deeper, harder, and faster.

As we fucked Maria's clit rubbed against the edge of my desk, causing her to struggle to hold back her orgasm. Slowly, little by little, Maria lost that battle as the warmth began to spread through her entire body. I felt her tremble and I knew she was close. Slapping her ass I somehow quickened my pace, egging her on.

"Come on baby." I whispered hoarsely to her. "You want to cum for me don't you? You want to cum all over my hard cock don't you?"

"YESSSSSSSSS" she hissed "Yes, make me cum, fuck me, fuck me until I cum, pound me with your big dick, fuck your slut, fuck your slut, Oh GOD, OH GOD."

Maria's whole body tensed. She was on her tiptoes, her hands pressing hard against wall in front of my desk, both for balance and also to impale herself onto my cock as deeply as possible. Suddenly her pussy contracted tightly onto my cock and I wrapped my hand over her mouth just in time. Her orgasm wracked Maria's entire body. She shook violently, banging against the wall, gyrating against me as her pussy contracted over and over as she screamed and then bit my hand as she gripped the edge of my desk so hard her knuckles turned white.

The intensity of her orgasm made me pause for a second, but then my body followed suit as I felt my balls tighten and suddenly hot, thick cum spurted from my cock, spraying deep inside Maria. My explosion sent her over the edge again, causing a second equally raucous explosion to rip through her. I kept pumping her convulsing pussy as I came, shooting over and over, filling her until my cum was dripping out, onto my balls and her thighs. Finally I collapsed on top of her, my cock still buried in her hot, sticky, cum filled pussy.

"Should I take that as a yes?" Maria managed to whisper between ragged breaths.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

TRANCE, Inc. 01: The Actress What if all porn stars had a secret hypnotic trigger phrase?in Mind Control
A Quiet Place Ch. 01 Husband pleasures nanny behind wife's back. Shh, be quiet!in Erotic Couplings
Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 01 Mitch is seduced by his gorgeous blonde student... But why?in Mind Control
Escort Neighbour The new neighbour is a world-class escort.in Erotic Couplings
Daddy Next Door On her eighteenth birthday, flirting isn't enough for Olivia.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories