The Professor Ch. 07

Story Info
We're here! We visit my parents and have a date.
4.4k words
4.66
15.2k
16

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 07 -- We're here! We visit my parents and have a date

We loved washing each other in the shower. It would have been really nice to take a long hot bath but, we took a shower. Lissia was really tense as I soaped up the sponge and scrubbed her from head to toe spending a lot of time kiss her ass cheeks and massaging her beautiful breasts -- the water hit just below her neck on her chest and flowed down her ample bosom and launched off her nipples almost parallel with the floor. I worked my way down her belly and spent a long time manipulating and massaging her clit and pussy as she held onto my growing erection. I whispered, "Be careful I need to be inside your hot pussy again -- maybe this time I won't put my dickhead on your anus but in you..."

She moaned, "Oh gawd don't tease me baby."

I kissed her, massaging her breasts then sliding my hard dick between her thighs running the head along her wet slit and clit -- she was trembling all over as she reached between her thighs and soaped my dick.

"Now put it in my ass baby," she cooed and trembled as I bent her forward a bit and rubbed the soapy head of my dick against her tight anus and pushed a little as she squirmed, "Ohhhh...yeah...slow baby...yeah that's it...oh yeah a little more...uh ah...oh yeah now slowly yeah sweet baby push that big ol' dick in..." as she slow wiggled her nice round ass cheeks and all of a sudden she lurched back onto my dick almost knocking me out of the big old tub but I grabbed her hips and started pumping and this did not take long...her sphincter was so tight I exploded into her in a about ten strokes as she panted and grunted trying to keep my impaled in her...she shifted her weight from foot to foot and the sensation on my dick was amazing, "Oh Steven that was just this side of wonderful...whew...we're gonna work on that one again...I'm not sure I can walk baby," she leaned back and stood up and my dick popped out of her and she turned around and began foaming me up with jasmine soap.

We scrubbed each other, rinsed each off and then used her big ol' fluffy towels to dry ourselves. I kissed her and nibbled on her sweet neck and ears. I was little more than a kid in a candy store and I told her that. She grinned, "Oh baby now you've done it. You won't be wagging that big ol' dick at any of the little sorority chickies will you?"

I grinned, "Not likely -- when you've had the best you can forget the rest."

She turned around to face me with a deadpan expression, "You think I'm the best?"

"I do because you are. I'm not interested in the silly games those sorority girls, or chickies as you call them, play," I told her in a serious tone.

She flattened her hands on my chest and ran them up and around my neck, pulling me to her, "I'm so glad. I'm your woman and you're my man until you chase me away." We kissed again very slowly and were in a serious lip-lock when we hear insistent knocking on her front door. Lissia pulled back from me, "What the hell?" She scrambled to put some clothes on as I did the same thing just in case the wrong thing happened like an assault or break-in of some kind. Lissia hollered from the bedroom doorway, "Just a damn minute!" I was tucking my shirt in when I hear, "Evie? What're you doing here -- I mean I didn't expect you."

"I can see that girl," Evie shot back in her self-righteous tone. "There's a strange car in your driveway with a student parking lot sticker on the rear window. Just what the hell are you up to?"

Lissia wasn't a good liar, "Steven Edwards mows my yard and I needed to pay him."

"Phyl we've known each other for five years you cain't bull shit me girl. You fucking that boy?" She was as blunt as Lissia.

I had heard enough so I came out of the bedroom much to the shock and surprise of Lissia, "No Steven, don't do this."

I raised my hand as a sign of calm and then offered it to Evie, "I'm Steven Edwards." She stared at my hand and looked me up and down with the sharp-eyed glare of a scorned woman.

She finally took my hand, "I'm Dr. Evelyn Marshal."

"It's very nice to meet you Dr. Marshal," I shook her hand and she still wasn't convinced.

"Uh huh, but Phyl you still haven't told me about this..."

I interrupted her tirade, "Dr. Marshal first of all what Dr. Wright does is her business. If she is your friend as you claim then you'd have the courtesy of giving her and us the benefit of the doubt rather than to first criticize and condemn. Haven't we had enough criticism among us that we don't have to tear one another's hearts out because we think we've been mistreated?"

"Just who the fuck are you..."

"I didn't swear at you and you don't get to use that language with me, if you can't be polite and friendly the door is right behind you," I started getting provoked and could feel my anger rising.

Lissia rubbed my shoulders, "Let's all sit down and have a talk," she smiled.

Then Evie smiled, "I'll sit down but I want some dirt girl."

I waved my hand in the air, "'Scuse me?' Hello none of the talking about us as though we're an object here -- we're all sitting in the same room," I smiled.

Lissia started laughing, "Okay Steven point taken."

Evie looked at, "You're a bold white boy."

"He's no boy," Lissia rolled her eyes and winked at me.

"That good huh? I thought you didn't like frat boys," Evie cracked.

"He's no frat boy. He's all man. Just got awarded an ROTC scholarship and is almost finished with his B.S. in History and Mathematics," she bragged.

"No shit. How damn old are you?" she queried.

"I can't vote yet," I grinned.

"Oh Lordy girl you done robbed the cradle," Evie moaned.

We both laughed, "I was told that earlier but that didn't hold up very well as an argument -- no logical footing under it."

Lissia got very serious, "Evie, Steven is a very fine man. I want to find out where this relationship will go. We're going down to visit with his parents. His Dad is dying of lung cancer and Steven doesn't know how much time he has."

Her confession to Evie brought tears to my eyes as I nodded looking at my interlaced fingers and Lissia's beautiful dark arm hooked through mine with her other hand holding onto my bicep. Evie saw how powerful Lissie's words were and she got very tearful too, "Oh Steven baby I'm so sorry I know how this must pain your sweet heart." She got up and crossed the room and sat on the other side of me and hugged my neck, kissing my cheek.

I nodded, "Thank you Dr. Marshal I love my Dad a lot he's done so much for me."

"Baby you can call me Evie, drop that doctor nonsense," she held onto my other arm. "You got two strong, black women here who'll be here for you and Phyl here is as fine as they come. Is there another one at home like you? Maybe a white boy will change my luck. You know what we say baby?" I prepared myself for some cultural humor. "Once you go black you won't go back," she laughed hysterically and Lissia just smiled and shook her head.

"Evie you are something else again," Lissia told her.

"So you two are going down to talk to Steven's parents -- about what?" she wanted to know.

"My Dad told me this morning that he wanted to meet Lis...uh...Phylissia," I told her.

"Does he know that she's black?" she asked.

"No just like he doesn't know that Phylissia is a professor..." I quietly but firmly stated.

"Oh shit Steven how do they feel about black PhD's for family?" she pushed it.

"We haven't gotten that far yet. We take these things one at a time and put 'em to rest before we turn over anymore stones," I admitted. "I'd like to be a fly on that wall. Hell I won't say a damn thing just introduce me as Phyl's chaperone," she joked.

"Nope it's just the two of us," I grinned.

"Damn you're bold, Stevie," she smiled.

"Steven," Lissia stated.

"'Scuse me all to hell, Steeeven," she mocked as Lissia gave her the finger.

"Okay ladies no fighting please?"

Things calmed down in the living room as Lissia explained most of our relationship and Evie filled in the blanks on her own without our agreement. Evie was about 5'10" and what you might call as statuesque. She had an enormous bosom and her headlights were on hi-beam while we were talking. She finally said, "Phyl when you gonna loan this fine young man to me to scratch my itch."

Lissia puckered up her mouth and wagged her finger, "Not gonna happen. If he goes tippin' around anyone's back door 'cept for mine his ass is grass and I'll be the lawnmower and you can have what's left."

Evie stood up, "I got to go. Maybe there's a fine white boy who'll mow my lawn. Wait a minute I don't have a house but I got something that needs tending to..." she laughed at her own joke as we walked her to the porch where we waited and waved to her as she left.

Lissia put her arms around my neck, "I'm sorry for that baby. Are you okay?"

I kissed her, "As long as you're right here I'm okay."

She hugged me tightly and wouldn't turn loose, "Oh Steven I meant what I told Evie. I want to see where our relationship goes but only if you do as well."

"I do too baby, I do too. Let's take a drive. Put on some casual dining clothes I'll change into a blazer and tie when we're at my parents' house so we can have dinner at Pino's," I could see her face blanch. "We're gonna be fine baby," I winked to her and kissed her. While Lissia put on her 'dinner clothes' I called my Dad, "Dad. I'm bringing Phylissia to meet you and Mom. Yes sir. I understand sir. Yes sir she knows you've been sick. I told her everything. Dad there is something I need to tell you before we get there." I stammered, "Dad Phylissia's black."

It was as though the telephone went dead and finally, "What did you say?"

"Dad she's black. She's also an associate professor at the university sir. I know that a lot of our friends and most of our family will not appreciate us being together sir. Yes sir. I'm not playing sir. You know how I am. Yes sir. Let Mom know -- I don't want the N-word flying out of her mouth Dad. I know you don't think I'm doing the right thing but Dad I just want you to meet her and talk with her. She is smart and she thinks I am as well. She's scared to meet you and Mom -- I'm her first ever white male friend of any kind. Yes sir I know. We have. No sir I didn't use a rubber. It was Dad. Yes sir -- she's ready Dad we'll see you in about forty-five minutes. I love you Dad," I put the receiver on the hook and looked at Lissia. She was beautiful.

"Well what did you Dad say?" she was nervous.

"He was shocked that the girl who has stolen my heart is black. Of course he's worried about who you are and where you're from. He also wanted to know if we've had sex," I calmly told her.

Her eyes were bulging, "What did you say?"

"I don't lie to my parents. I told him the truth," I confessed.

"I can't do this Steven. Damn it don't you have any fear?" she pleaded with me to answer her as she sat on the sofa.

I went to her and sat down next to her putting my arm around her -- she didn't resist me -- she rested her head on my shoulder, breathing out heavily, "Do I need to carry my pistol?"

I smiled and hugged her to me, "No baby I'll stop the bullets for you."

She patted my chest, "Well I guess we need to go then."

The drive down the Gulf Freeway toward my parents' house was spent in nervous chatter. She had hundreds of questions and worries. It was like a contest of speed talking when I finally smiled, "Lissia you're babbling. Give me your hand." She stretched her hand to me and I held it and kissed it, "You're a beautiful, intelligent and accomplished woman. Something else too -- you're my woman and I'm your man."

She relented and relaxed in the bucket seat, hair pulled straight back, tortoise-shell sunglasses, no makeup, no stockings -- just silky-smooth dark legs, and lipstick that blended into her skin tone. She was elegant in her silky, flowered sun dress and flats.

As we turned into our neighborhood she began to realize that we weren't wealthy or even remotely so, "This isn't so different from where I grew up." She did notice that all the lawns were well-kept and the trees had whitewash about four feet up the trunk. Our neighbors were in the yards working as I pulled into my parents driveway. We got more than a few half-hearted waves from those who recognized me. I parked in the driveway and went around to her door and held it open and took her hand in mine -- she was trembling. I looked at her and winked whispering, "I'm right here. It's going to be okay." She squeezed my hand hard.

I opened the front door and walked in ushering Lissia in ahead of me and Dad was first into the living room, "Hi son."

"Hi Dad. Dad this is Dr. Phylissia Wright. Phylissia this is my Dad, Major Edwards," I was shaking now too. I didn't know what to expect.

Dad extended his hand, "Dr. Wright it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Pete." He turned to my Mom as she came into the room, "This is Steven's mother, my wife, Marsha Edwards. Honey this is Dr. Wright."

Mom came over to her and shocked us all by hugging Lissia, "Pete says you've captured our son's heart. Please don't hurt him."

Lissia broke down and started crying as she and Mom hugged one another, "I won't Mrs. Edwards. I won't. He's such a sweet, honest man with such pure intentions. It is a tribute to how you and the Major raised him."

Mom was crying too as she eked out, "Thank you."

Dad came over to me and hugged me, "It'll be okay son." He patted my back, "Don't worry about anything. I just needed to see her face to know how she feels about you. Let's go into the den and talk."

We got comfortable in the den with my parents in their respective recliner and rocker and us on the sofa holding hands. We talked for a long while about small things then Dad started talking, "Dr. Wright when I was having breakfast this morning with Steven and we were reading through the ROTC Scholarship letter I noticed something different about him. He wasn't his usual tense 'gotta-go-self'. He was calm and confident, like he was at peace finally. I took a shot and asked him 'what's her name Son'? He blushed like he always does whenever I talked about girls with him only this time he didn't joke. I knew something was up -- oh he told me your name but he didn't tell me that you're a professor who's older than him or that you're a black woman..."

I felt Lissia shifting her weight at the direction of the conversation. I could feel her pulse speeding up and I looked at her temple where a fine covering of sweat formed near her quickly racing pulse.

Dad continued, "But when he called me from your place and told me about you he was worried how we'd receive you and treat you. He wouldn't have brought you here if he thought that we'd be ugly to you or harsh in our treatment of you. He's that kind of man -- he'd take us directly before he'd ever chance that you might get hurt by our feelings or words about black folk. Thirty years in the Army I was around plenty of black soldiers and everyone was a good fighting man. There's no reason on my part to believe that a young woman that our Son would meet and love would be any less of a woman than any white woman around. You see we trust Steven completely. You can't imagine how it makes us feel that he works so hard to be successful."

To Lissia's credit she listened intently to Dad and she had squeezed the blood completely from my right hand -- it was numb as she patted my bicep and smiled thinly as my Dad talked to her.

"When his grades would come in each semester after taking 19-20-21 hours and he'd have A's and make the Dean's List Marsha and I could only sing his praises. We don't have the kind of money to give Steven expensive gifts for his hard work so we'd ask him what he'd wanted to do to celebrate his hard work and he always said, 'Let's you and I go fishing Dad and Mom can cook up the fish for supper.' Every stitch of clothing he wears, every pencil, paper, ink or books he buys them with his hard work. So when he told me that you were black it sort of didn't matter because he has never done anything to embarrass us or to disappoint us. Be patient with us we haven't had any black folk in our family until you came into Steven's life -- we're gonna make mistakes Dr. Wright -- but I promise you they're unintentional and we're gonna protect you like you're our flesh because as long as Steven is our Son and you're his love and you are the first love he's ever had -- your ours. Now I'm gonna shut up. My voice is tired." "Whew," Lissia breathed out, "I've never heard a more beautiful and comforting speech in my life Major. Steven certainly knows who he is. He's not defiant or cocky and Lord knows he's such a good student. But Major and Mrs. Edwards it's his integrity and his character for me. He's the sweetest man I've ever known. A gentleman. He makes me proud to be with him and now that I've met you both I know where he gets it. I never expected you two to be this kind to me. I...I...I...well I thought you'd attack me or worse chastise and embarrass Steven. I'm so glad I was wrong about you and well, will you forgive me for what I thought?"

Mom got up and came and sat next to Lissia, "Listen to me you take care of Steven like we would and we'll get along fine -- he needs someone to love him -- he's done so much for everyone else he just works all the time." she hugged Lissia and the two of them chatted away for a little while. Dad just smiled at me and gave me the 'okay sign'. Then Mom wanted to know about Lissia's education, "So where did you go to college Phylissia?"

Lissia smiled and sort of grimaced, "My undergraduate is from Spelman, my Masters is from Brown and my Ph.D. was completed at Harvard." Her credentials were impressive and pretty much silenced any criticism they might have of her academic skills.

"Oh my goodness Phylissia I guess you do have some education," Mom quipped.

I stood up, "Would you all excuse me. I need to change into a blazer and slacks. Phylissia and I are going to Pino's for supper." Lissia looked a bit apprehensive as I left her with Mom and Dad.

While I was changing shirts Dad came into my room, "Steven she's everything you said and I think a lot more. I want you two to be careful," he put his hand out to me and I took his hand, "take her to dinner on Momma and me?" He had given me $50 to take Lissia to dinner.

I hugged my Dad and started crying, stupid I know, but I had been scared too and they trusted me, "Thank you Dad, thank you so much." I held onto him for a long time. "I love you Dad."

"I love you too Son. You two better get going so you miss that baseball game traffic," he added.

We walked back into the den, Dad's arm over my shoulder, "Momma they have supper plans and need to get out of here. Let's say goodbye until we see the two of 'em real soon. Phylissia you're welcome here anytime. Please keep Steven on the books."

She stood and smiled, "Thank you Major and Mrs. Edwards. There are other things I want to say but I can't right now or I'll start crying."

Mom walked over to her and held her close, "Cry all you want Phylissia - you're safe with us. You just look after our Steven."

After a little while we finally left my parents' home heading toward our first date. As we were driving Lissia asked me, "What just happened?"

I took a deep breath, "You just witnessed parents trusting their son and you just got welcomed to the family."

"Oh my God! Do you know how terrified I was?" She asked.

I could tell it in her voice so I pulled the car off the road at a service station and put it in park, "I'm sorry I didn't see that in your face or sense it Lissia. Please forgive me. You were answering Mom and Dad's questions so beautifully I was mesmerized by your command of a very tough situation. Will you forgive me for being so unobservant?"

12