The Professor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her statement caused me to begin worrying about Lissia I hadn't used a rubber and I didn't know if she'd used a diaphragm or not. There was so little I knew it was embarrassing just to think about it. We got to the car and as I held the door for Lissia she turned and thanked me for coming then she kissed me and it was what we call a real spit-swapper. I lost my bearings for a minute, "Whew Lissia! Where'd that come from?"

"I don't want you to forget me," she winked and stroked my face with her gloved hand, "sweet baby mine."

Lissia settled into her seat as I locked her door and she unlocked mine. The drive to her home was quick. We went inside and she took my jacket, "Let me have your necktie." She took my jacket and necktie and hung them in her closet. That was a comfortable feeling. I would learn later never to say anything about comfort and your woman in the same breath -- fortunately this time my tongue remained stuck to the roof of my mouth. She came out barefoot, in a comfortable cotton dress covered with pink flowers -- she was radiant as she came to me and kissed me, "This is just a little dessert before the main course."

When we broke our kiss we went to the kitchen and reheated the ham, warmed up the sweet potatoes and pole beans and sat down to tea with lemon. It was just the two of us and it felt so good to enjoy this meal together. She was a wonderful cook -- I could tell this was a home-smoked ham -- the hickory and pecan smoke plus the brown sugar rub just made the meal like manna. As my grandpa would say, 'if you put a small piece of that ham on your forehead your tongue would slap your brains out trying to get at it.' Lissia made some coffee and brought out the pecan pie -- we lived in the land of paper shell pecan trees. I was done. We sipped coffee and talked.

"Steven? About what happened to me," she pondered aloud.

"Yes baby?"

"How do you feel about me now, I mean Evie's gone it's just us -- you can tell me," she wasn't smiling.

"I won't lie to you and tell you that I'm over being angry. But as far as we're concerned Lissia you're my woman and I'm your man like I said for however long that is -- I'm it," I held her hand to my lips and kissed it. "What your cousin and those buddies of his did to you is worth the death penalty. Having said that you have to know how protective I am of you...I'm gonna worry about anyway but knowing what I know now makes me wary of anyone around you who might harm the tiniest hair on your head. You heard me this morning say this morning that I'm falling in love with you...I am," I looked into her eyes as they softened and beckoned me. "Lissia you said that you don't feel threatened by me...well that surprised me when you said it I couldn't imagine why you'd be threatened or afraid of me. I know now why you might feel that way by any man really..."

There was a melancholy in her face, "Oh Steven it has taken me so long to feel this good and I'm scared that it'll disappear and the old haints will come back."

"What are those old haints baby?" I needed to know.

Her lips tightened and she looked at her barely touched slice of pie, "That I'm damaged goods unworthy of any man...the other part of this is that I can't have children because of the rape," she broke down and cried like a baby.

I quickly got out of my chair and got on one knee next to her, "Oh Lissia baby...I am so sorry," now my heart was really aching for her and in part for me too. She bawled and I scooped her up from the chair -- her arms were around my neck and her face was buried in my chest. I sat us on the sofa where I held her for a very long time letting her cry -- there was no sense in trying to stop her -- I just needed to be a non-anxious presence with her - so I was.

Her tears and sobs subsided and I stroked her beautiful face. She half-smiled, whispering, "I'm sorry for being such a cry-baby. My students wouldn't know me like this," she sort of chuckled.

"They don't need to know any of this my sweet baby," I held her closely.

"Steven?"

"Yes baby?" I was watching her eyes and kissed her nose.

"Let's lock the door and take a nap, I need to feel you near me and holding me," there was no neediness in her voice just a sweet, natural feel of how life is lived in love. We walked to the door and locked it.

I took her in my arms and kissed her slowly, the kiss of lovers. She entwined herself with me and held tightly to me making purring sounds as we kissed. We broke our kiss and her eyes were misty -- it was surreal as we walked to the bedroom where we undressed one another. The fan whispered the afternoon rhythm as we climbed aboard the big ol' four-poster...she was so beautiful...every richly dark, naked inch of her skin screamed out to be kissed so I complied and ended up at her lips both of us on our side.

"Why did you stop?" she looked worried so I kissed her nose.

"I want to make sure you're okay with this. You know I said I was always going to be worried about you...well this is me worrying Lissia sweet baby," I kissed her lips and slid my arm around her waist and firm, round, cheeks. She excited me so much.

She stroked my face with the backs of her first two fingers and captured my face with both hands, "Sweet baby mine you are so tender that I'm scared for you. I guess I know why your Momma wanted to make sure you didn't get hurt," she kissed my face all over sliding her arm around my neck, our bodies formed to one another perfectly as she rested her face on my neck and chest. She stroked my chest, "My love is for you alone. You are so sweet and gentle. I love that about you. You've made me feel like it's my first time." It was a beautiful afternoon, we drifted off to sleep. I awoke with her watching me. She smiled, "Hi there handsome."

Just seeing her smile made me smile, "Hi beautiful."

I kissed her sweet lips as she snaked her tongue into my mouth. We kissed and writhed against each other the friction of our bodies moving skin against skin was erotic and energizing for us both...my erection was immediate as she throatily whispered, "Ooooo what is that...mmmm...I think I'd better check this out," as she slid off of me and kissed down my chest to my navel and down through my pubic hair right to the base of my dick...she surprised me by bringing her hand up very quickly and wrapping her long, dark fingers around the base of my dick, gently massaging my dick in a long, slow, cow-milking motion...she moved her mouth to my balls and sucked one into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it and then gently let it fall out before moving on the other one doing the same thing all the while stroking and milking my dick. She then turned her complete attention to making me cum by kissing and licking all the way up the shaft of my dick to engulf the head and then inch by inch she suck and swirled and swallowed my dick until she had fully swallowed my turgid shaft. She held both of my balls with one hand against the shaft of my dick and began slowly massaging 'the boys' while sucking my dick with such fiery savor that I was losing control, "oh gawd Lissia...oh please...you're gonna make me cum...ohhhhh...oh yeah that's it...uh...oh...uh...uh...uh...oh yeah," she kept sucking and stroking until she and I felt my balls tighten, "Oh yeah! Oh gawd...yeahhhhhhhh....oh yeah...yes," my cum just kept spurting into her waiting mouth as she swallowed several mouthfuls and made a noisy slurping sound as she kept bobbing up and down the shaft of my dick...

"That's it baby...hold it right there," as she crept up on me and was sitting astride my waist wiggling my dickhead against her slimy, wet slit and suddenly she sat down on my dick and I slid balls deep into her...she slowly...very slowly began rolling her hips and squeezing my dick at the same time the effect was startling...it was as though she was trying everything in her power to be a creative and thorough lover just for us and it worked. I couldn't keep my hips still the skin on my dick was tantalized and stimulated beyond belief, I felt like I couldn't get my breath as we rolled and pitched on the bed the bed springs squeaking, creaking and whining with these new moves that we were teaching them...Lissia's breathing and my breathing began to have a fever tempo with hers in mine out with each stroke getting faster...harder and more powerful she was relentless in her pace...her body began trembling, the sweat was pouring off of me, her sweat was pooling on my chest, "Oh...gawd...Steven...oh...my...g...a...w...d, oh Stevennnn...oh baby...please take me...uh...oh...oh yessss...STEVEN!!!! I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNGG!!!"

Her orgasm flooded my dick, my balls and my legs and mine orgasm was building as she tried to slow down...her arms collapsing I rolled her onto her side and lifted her left leg up I long-stroked my dick deep into her sweet, brown belly...she held onto my neck and arm, her nostrils flared, sweat dripping off her nose, my sweat dripping from every pore...there was nothing on her bed that wasn't covered in sweat, cum or pussy juices, my balls tightened as my load blew hard into her waiting womb and kept pumping out of me in such involuntary moves that it felt like my balls and anus were cramping...she leaned her head as far back into the pillows as she could as I rolled in between her legs now and finished ejaculating...my spent cum was squishing out of her like a furious stream of passion's end...our heads were swooning to our erotic, fragrant and intoxicating sexual smells that were being swirled around the room by the slow-moving ceiling fan. I lay on her belly my arms under her back, my hands at her shoulder blades, kissing her neck, chin and finally her sweet lips. She kissed me so sweetly I forgot where I was, her arms slid around the back of my neck and she dreamily stared at me whispering, "Oh Steven my dearest love you have conquered my heart...no matter what happens you've been the absolute perfect antidote for my aching heart."

I pushed up a little and stared into her limpid brown pools that lit up her face...her radiance filled my heart with immeasurable pride and satisfaction. I knew now what it meant to completely give yourself to one person. If I had any doubts about how I felt those were irretrievably gone, "Phylissia Carole Wright I love you."

Her eyes flew open as tears traced quick paths to her ears, "Steven my baby I dearly love you and want no other man -- do you know that now?"

I nodded as my heart burned in my chest for this innocent, sweet child whose virginity was stolen from her, whose child-bearing was ripped away like so much detritus, whose fragile, dear heart was suddenly and totally open to me. Her chronological years mattered not in this moment -- her relationship years were where we were together -- a woman-child and a man-child finding each other amid the turmoil of the 60s, a changing society and radically different attitudes toward one another all in the midst of the coming clouds of war and strife. Our island in this eye of the storm gave us a true north reading on our romantic compasses.

The rest of our afternoon was spent lying on our sides facing one another talking about what it meant for us. Tomorrow would be my first day at school and in love -- the razor's edge that we had to run was treacherous for both of us. She had the risk of violating her contract by dating a student and I was at risk of losing my scholarship for moral turpitude if we didn't handle this correctly. We talked through our plan of attack how we could meet and share coffee or lunch or a few quiet moments in her carrel in the stacks at Cullen. "Lissia I never expected you," I told her quietly.

She agreed, "Friday seems so long ago baby. I don't feel like wearing the Dr. Bitch face any longer," she looked dead in my eyes.

"That's good because I can't stand the idea of someone holding you in contempt like that," my protector antennae were up on high alert.

"So baby when can we see each other again?"

I told her my week's schedule: I had to go to the ROTC Department and fill out the forms and declarations, get my uniforms and give them all of my information; I need to finish two papers and I'll be done for the semester.

"What is your week like?" I asked her.

"Grading papers, final exams and reviewing orals for doctoral students," she sighed, "it's a long week...too long for me now that we've got each other."

"Lissia may I come over here to write while you grade papers?"

Her face brightened, "Oh yes! I'd love that but Steven we will have to restrain ourselves so we can get our work done. Can you do that?"

"I can try really hard," I admitted.

"I can too," she smiled, "but sweet man you're absolutely irresistible."

"But you're beautiful and sensual and delicious," my smile told it all. She could read me like a dime store novel. Our conversation lingered for several hours when finally I asked her, "How can we marry in Texas?"

She sat up, "What?"

"How can we marry in Texas," I asked her again.

She was shaking so hard, "Steven what are you saying?"

I stumbled for the right words, "Lissia I wasn't sure that I loved you, I knew that I liked you and your sweet, loving ways but for me to say that I love someone and I do love you -- love means one thing, I want us to be together as husband and wife forever."

She was crying and seeing her cry started my tears, "Steven my dear sweet Steven we'll find a way - let's find out what the state laws say. We may have to go to Mexico or to D.C. or even to Maine...we can go somewhere. Steven you've made my life complete...but are you absolutely sure?"

I nodded with a teary face, "I am. It's simple. I love you. I want you to be my wife, we can adopt kids -- there are lots of kids who need loving parents and we'll fit that description very easily won't we?"

********************************

Our week flew by. The ROTC unit commander, LTC Colbert Calwell was a World War II officer who was intent on turning out fine infantry officers. I had interviewed with him when I had my boards for the scholarship. He advised me that I would spend 8-weeks this summer in basic training with other ROTC Candidates at Ft. Benning for which we would be paid the equivalent of a sergeant. That was good news on the financial front but not good news on the Lissia front. He asked my branch preference and I said airborne infantry and his face lit up -- he had been with the 101st Airborne division at Normandy during D-Day. He also advised me that they were working out an opportunity for me to finish a BS and an MS at the same time, the MS would be in mathematics since I had already finished the mathematics BS degree requirements. He said that he would let me know but I had to keep my grades up and take the G.R.E. (Graduate Records Examination). This was moving pretty fast.

I left the ROTC office with a grim face as I walked into Cullen. I was so focused on what the colonel had said that I walked right past Lissia, "Steven?" Her voice shook the cobwebs and my face flushed a bright red as she smiled, "Are you okay?"

I shook my head, "Can we talk?"

She nodded and pointed to the stairs which led to the stacks on the top floor where her carrel was located. She got there first and went in, I waited a few minutes then opened the door and walked in -- she was waiting, she was almost eye level with those four inch heels, "What's up baby? You look so preoccupied."

I tightened my lips, "I have to spend eight weeks at Ft. Benning this summer."

"Oh no," she moaned as we hugged.

"I know, I haven't left yet and I'm already missing you," I admitted.

The carrel is small with two chairs and two work surfaces back-to-back. We sat, holding hands and talking. She looked very professorial, hair pulled straight back, pencil stuck in her hair over her right ear, and glasses perched atop her head. "I heard through the 'grapevine' that you're being considered for the dual degree program at the request of the ROTC Department."

She watched my response, "It's true."

"Sweetie that is a tribute to your hard work, so don't worry about a few weeks apart, we can get through that," she massaged my hand with hers.

Her gentleness in this setting was still so unexpected, "I worry about you Lissia, not about our physical relationship but about your safety and what you're doing. I just don't want any harm to come to you -- ever." I got down on my knee and hugged her to me, it felt so good and so right to have her near me and to hold her in my arms. I sat back down in the chair and we chatted for a while I then reminded her, "Thursday I need to come over and mow the yard again and I need you to start thinking about what you want those flower beds and planting areas to look like. We need to do these before I leave for basic."

"We can get someone else to do that," she smiled, her eyes were soft, her face radiant.

"No we can't. This is a labor of love baby; it needs to look like someone with a profoundly loving heart lives in that home -- because you are and you do," I told her.

"I won't argue with you, I know that I won't win that fight," she chuckled softly.

We leaned back in our chairs staring at each other our legs one on one, that is, my leg inside hers and touching. It was a nice interlude to a harrowing class schedule for both of us. "Could I leave my lawn mower and tools in your garage?"

"Anything you want is yours," she cooed.

"I don't want to take advantage of you or your kindness..." she held a finger to my lips.

"Steven...we've said our intentions to one another, it's we now," she whispered.

My chest swelled and my face flushed, "I am so happy."

"Me too sweet baby," in a voice so compelling and so rich with love. We lingered and she looked at her watch, "I've got an exam to give."

We stood and kissed our lovers' kiss. I felt like king of the world. I watched her leave the carrel and I sat back down to finish some note taking and writing.

In about an hour there was a knock on the door. I opened it. "Dr. Marshal!"

"Hello Mr. Edwards," she grinned.

"Come in...have a seat," I was cordial.

"Phyl said you'd be here. I need to make this quick. Have you checked your student mailbox?"

"No ma'am," I told her.

"Okay I didn't think so. You have an interview this afternoon with the Graduate Division Committee to determine your fitness for the dual BS -- MS Degree program," she smiled.

"Wow that was fast!"

"Not really the colonel should have told you about that," she seemed miffed.

"I don't have a suit up here -- what time is the interview?" I was worried.

"Easy Steven, I'm on the committee so are your two faculty advisors but we have some tricky ones on there too. Phyl said not to worry about you that you can handle anything. I believe that forewarned is forearmed," she grinned widely.

"Thank you Doc," I breathed out, "so what time? Do I need to put on a suit and tie?"

"No you're dressed perfectly," she assured me, "remain your usually calm self and it will be good! We can do this baby. I'm going now but you run down to your mailbox and get that envelope from the committee there's a document or two that you need to sign," with that she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Evie left and I almost croaked, 'what if I hadn't met Evie?' She did something very nice for me. I was shaking now. I knew Lissia wouldn't believe all this. I got up, closed my books, locking the carrel behind me and headed to the SUB to get my mail. I ran down the five flights of stairs and across to the SUB in anticipation. There was a gaggle of students at the mailboxes so I weaved my way through the crowd. Jackie Ki grabbed my arm, "Steven where have you been? We've been looking for you to talk about the Numerical Analysis final exam!" She was always animated.

"Hey Jackie I am late for an interview may I call you or David later?" I begged off.