The Professor Ch. 10

Story Info
A change and a profession.
4.1k words
4.76
14.7k
12

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was racing as I hurriedly made the trek to Cullen to collect my notes and books that I needed to finish my paper. I would call Mom and Dad from Lissia's place. I sprinted up the five flights of stairs to the stacks and got to the carrel like my hair was on fire. I stopped at the door and caught my breath, 'God what has just happened?' I unlocked the carrel and gathered my papers, notes and books that I needed. Locking the door I began to worry that anyone who was in that committee meeting today might have the same sense that Dr. Hunter did that there is something between Lissia and me. I started creating monsters worrying about the consequences for both of us. I could always go into the Army but Lissia's entire professional reputation was on the line for me and now even Evie who championed me even though she prompted me to answer easy questions on issues of race. I needed desperately to get control of what was happening. Maybe my cognitive abilities were being flexed and exercised to the maximum to grow stronger relational cognition. I was reaching and borrowing trouble...I didn't know what to think -- I knew what I felt. I love Lissia.

The drive to Lissia's went quickly. She was sitting on the porch swing wearing a beautiful purple sundress, barefoot and smiling. She was gorgeous but I am very biased. It is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder -- that's me the beholder of great beauty. Lissia's was hidden behind that terrible darkness of her teen years. The barbed wire and parapets of her making keeping those away who would hurt her further were breaking down and unraveling. She came off the porch as I got out of the car, holding her arms open to me, "My baby, my brilliant and accomplished baby." We hugged so tightly we just couldn't turn loose. We took each others' hand and walked up the steps into the house, "Where are your books?"

"I'll go out to the car and get them in a minute -- I have been racing like crazy to get here Lissia. My heart is pounding like a jack hammer -- feel this," I put her hand on my chest.

"Oh my Steven, sweet baby let's sit for a minute," as we did I took her into my lap and she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me so slowly. It seemed that we kissed and 'made out' for the better part of an hour. We were 'hungry' for our nearness and physical comfort just in holding one another -- it is the most calming sensation in the world for the love of your life to wrap her arms around you and profess her love -- requited love.

"Lissia?"

"Yes sweet man?"

"I'm worried about something and I need you to walk through it with me," I needed to open this discussion quickly so we'd be prepared.

She stroked my hair and rearranged it with her forefinger as she watched me very carefully -- now she was hovering. I liked it actually. Anyway I let it out, "Dr. Hunter thinks that you and I are seeing each other because his daughter Sandra ate at Pino's Sunday night and he told her about us."

Her face grew wan, "No he didn't."

I nodded, "He did. The saving grace in this is that Dr. Hunter is a dear friend of mine who loves us both. He said that we were sharing 'lovers' looks during the meeting. So I wonder who else might think that. I mean, Evie tossed me two softball questions and her loquacity yields way too much information -- unintentionally that's just Dr. Marshal I think. But my worry is deeper than Dr. Marshal I'm scared for what might happen to you -- I can always go into the Army and resurface in college after the Army but your career could hang in the balance baby and I couldn't have that."

She kissed me, "Steven, I need you to relax, your jousting at windmills like the Man from La Mancha. What you did today blew everyone away. Dr. Hunter and Dr. Martin who've been so important to your history education were astonished at your polish and absolute command of history and when you quoted John Stuart Mill in front of some very Mill-loving professors you accomplished a fait accompli. It was over. If we had been alone at that moment I would have made love to you right then and there. Baby I told you that I didn't care who knows about us because you professed your love for me," she whispered, "I don't think that's changed for us has it?'

I shook my head, "Not for me. If I knew where we could go tonight to get married I would steal you away."

Her smile was crumpling and her eyes softening as she carefully studied my face, "I feel like I'm in a romantic movie. We been swept away in a rather dramatic fashion unbeknownst to either of us haven't we?"

"We have Lissia, I love the 'we' of us. I never had this before now..."

We sat for a while until I realized the time, "Lissia may I use your telephone to call Mom and Dad?"

"Sure baby," she smiled, "I'll leave you alone."

"No, no I want you next to me," I told her quickly.

She hugged my neck, "Steven are you sure?'

I nodded, "No secrets. This is us, the 'we'."

She sat on the arm of the club chair as I dialed home, "Hi Mom. How's Dad? Did he take his 3 o'clock medications? How's his breathing? Sure Mom I wanted to tell you both some good news if you can get on the extension. Uh huh, yes ma'am. Hi Dad, how're you feeling? Good. I guess he's still angry with me -- really? That's an improvement. Well a kick to the balls has a way of getting to the point. You gonna let him stay. Sure but Dad if I find out that he's broken that trust -- he's mine. Your voice is fading so let me talk for a while. The Academic committee for undergrad and grad schools have approved my application for a dual BS-MS degree so I can take advantage of the ROTC scholarship. I know Dad I can hardly believe how lucky I am. Well it is a blessing. Yes sir. Actually Phylissia was on the committee. I know I was shocked. She's right here Mom I'm at her home I'm going to finish my paper this afternoon over here where it's quiet and a little closer to school if I need any more information. Do you want to talk with her? Sure, hold one," I held my hand over the receiver, "Mom and Dad want to say hello.

She looked fearful as I patted her arm, "Hello Major and Mrs. Edwards. I'm fine thank you. How're you all especially you Major? Steven keeps me updated on whether you're behaving sir. Stop that. Oh yes ma'am you would have been so proud of Steven today. He is so well read, so studious and so confident. No it's a tribute to how you raised him. He told us that today -- how much he owes you both and how much he loves you. He's very proud of you too. Really Mrs. Edwards? I love you too because of this wonderful man that you and the Major have raised. I will -- I want him to be wildly successful as you do. Okay, here's Steven," she handed me the phone and retrieved her handkerchief from her dress pocket to dab her eyes.

"I will Mom. Sleep well Dad. No I don't know how long I'll work -- you know me when I get started. Okay. I love you both. See you later," I hung up the phone and looked at Lissia. She slid off the arm of the chair into my lap, "Steven what is happening with your family and us?"

"I think this is bigger than us," as I pointed up as I stood up, "Is it still okay for me to work here with you today?"

"Of course I couldn't wait for this to happen," she was grinning.

"I need to get my books and things from the car," I told her.

"Let me help you," she put her finger to my lips, "no arguments okay?"

I smiled, "Okay, thank you baby."

As I opened the door she was shocked at all the materials, "Is this for one paper?"

"Yeah," I have to make sure that what I write is well-documented. I take it very seriously," I told her.

"No kidding, Steven this is big time research," she was awestruck as I loaded my arms.

"Let me get the door, let's go to the kitchen with those books and papers," she urged a direction kind of like herding a cat.

I finally got everything onto the kitchen table and then thought, 'what about supper.'

Lissia and I returned to the sofa to talk for a while -- I was still a bit rattled over what had happened for the day but sitting with her made it feel right. We held hands and propped our sockless feet on a big hassock. I looked at our hands, fingers interlaced and our arms holding the other one's and I smiled, "You know there's something beautiful and very erotic about our skin touching -- I don't know how to describe it."

She laughed easily with us now, "Steven surely you know what that's called..."

I didn't, "Arousal?"

She giggled, "No...it's called jungle fever...we both have a degree of it because of the societal taboo, the legal ensnarement and the personal barriers that get thrown up like Dr. Spinney tried yesterday. I watched you -- you weren't going to let him get away with his bigotry but deep inside there's a place in us both that says even though y'all say 'no' we say 'yes'. It is very erotic when I see your very light skin with my very dark skin. Evie said she wet her pants when she saw us kiss for the first time because she never imagined herself kissing a white man until I kissed you or you kissed me whichever way it happened."

She was right it is very erotic but it was not the only reason she aroused me so. I could feel us both getting hot. I could tell she was thinking the same thing I was - her nipples were now poking against the fabric of her dress and our breathing with quickening. I turned to face her on the sofa and she smiled, lightly touching her tongue to her bottom lip. She looked like a schoolgirl. The sensation was amazing for both of us as I slipped my arms around her and pulled her to me, kissing her slowly at first then increasing the tempo of our kisses. "Lissia I love you so," I professed to her.

"Sweet, sweet Steven I love you too my darling man, the lover of my soul," she held me closely to her. She kissed my neck and unbuttoned the top few buttons my my shirt and kissed my chest.

That did it for me as I kissed her neck, while massaging and squeezing the flesh of her legs. I slid my hands under her dress; she was as naked as the day she was born. I pulled back and looked at her, "Oh wow Lissia..."

"I want you Steven so badly," she whispered hoarsely as we laid down on the sofa kissing one another where every bit of bare skin could be found. This moment was probably the most erotic experience of my life that she purposely wore nothing under her dress because she wanted me to make love to her. What I would learn is that more than the physical act of making love is the soul beckoning act that creates the desire. We tore down barriers be those intellectual, racial or societal we ripped through those like gossamer strands restraining joy that became unfettered in one another's arms.

I don't know when I picked her up but we ended up on her big four poster -- naked. I had learned to concentrate in the sixty-nine position although she was so skilled at sucking and swirling my dick I would lose my focus. As she lay on her back skillfully manipulating my hard dick I licked and nuzzled and teased her clit and her pussy my tongue found it's undirected path to her anus and I licked her all over...there was nowhere on her beautiful body that my tongue had not been. As I licked her clit it glistened and hardened and her pussy was pulsing out juices the like of which I had not seen from her before. I kissed and licked and then slid two fingers into her pussy and my thumb joined my tongue in working her clit and in a single eruptive move her pelvis threw my head back as she began breaking out in her pre-cum cold sweat and she was moaning like I've never heard -- I held on and continued to lick and finger and manipulate her pussy and clit and just as suddenly as she lurched she came in a swift and violent orgasm coupled with a throaty, "O H H H H...STEVENNN!" She collapsed back onto the bed, her dark, beautiful svelte body glistening with sweat, my hard dick had popped out of her mouth and I turned around and lay beside her raising her leg slightly as she smiled shakily to me patting my face whispering raggedly, "Oh Steven what did you do to me?"

I inhaled, "I'm not done yet. Baby I want you to feel so loved and so completed as the beautiful and magnificent woman that you are -- my Lissia..." I kissed her and slid the head of my hard dick against her drooling pussy lips. She moved under the pressure parting her left leg slightly allowing me to slide into her wet, hot, swollen pussy, still pulsating from her orgasm.

She moaned as my dick slid into her sweet belly, "oh yesss...that's what I neeeed...oh....yes...now...uh...oh...yesss..." her arms reaching for me to hold on as I began moving my hips in a slightly circular , driving motion, her belly began moving to my rhythm and she leaned her head back as the tempo increased. Each inward stroke increased in speed until our bodies were-slap-slap-slapity-slapping as we both started trying to find something to hold on to the faster I pumped. My breathing quickened and I was sweating like a racehorse -- we hadn't turned on the fan -- who cared at this point. The bedsprings and frame were rocking, creaking and squeaking with strange but a metronome like beat, our heads were filling with the scent and sounds of our sexual prowess as we kept the pace rising to our orgasmic crescendo. My balls were tightening as she panted out her groans and grunts.

"Oh...gawd...Ste...ven...oh...my ba...by," she panted looking at me with lust-filled half open eyes. I kept pumping and suddenly rolled onto her belly burying my dick deeply into her as her eyes widened with excitement and just plain lust as she would later confide, "Now baby faster...pullllleasseeee?" Her physical desire was a joy to give her as we rocked her bed into a frenzy my ever-tightening balls were reaching their breaking point as she begged me to cum in her. Her vaginal muscles tightened on my dick so hard I thought she cramped on me and her pelvic thrust bucked me straight up as she came again...her orgasm triggered a wicked ejaculation that caught me by surprise as I felt jets of fiery hot cum shooting into her fines sweet belly. My sweat was dripping onto her already wet skin, her breathing was slowing down, her eyes were closed as she whispered, "My Steven, my lover...what are you doing to me?"

The real question for me is 'what was she doing to me?' She slowly opened her eyes and a sweet smile crossed her lips. I pulled out of her and laid beside her my leg laying over hers, my right arm across her beautiful breasts as I cradled her head in my hands and forearms, "I love you Lissia...so very much."

She stroked my face and looked at me with the softest, most endearing gaze I'd ever experienced from her or any other woman, "Steven this is far more than I ever imagined that I would have in my life. I don't know how I deserve you. Dr. Hunter is right I couldn't keep my eyes off of you today. I listened to and hung onto every word that you said wanting to know more about this dear man who has captivated me."

I kissed her sweet lips, sweeping stray hairs from her forehead and cheeks. "You've stolen my heart. I was worried today after Evie threw me a softball that you'd do the same thing. I was anxious that you might think I couldn't handle myself today and because of where our love is taking us you might tend to protect me. Thank you for letting me be who I am in front of your colleagues."

"Steven when Dean Kaplan began trying to attack you I wanted to jack-slap his ass but you calmly took him down to the appropriate size and never let him gain an advantage. Then you quoted John Stuart Mill precisely and it got deathly quiet in there -- Kaplan had nothing to say and I wanted jump up and shout 'AMEN!' Thankfully I didn't then everyone would know what dear Dr. Hunter already knows." She kissed me and we held each other until we drifted off to sleep.

In about an hour or so we awoke and took a shower. We both needed to get to work. Lissia was going to grade papers in the dining room and I would type my paper in the kitchen. After our shower Lissia came into the kitchen and we made sandwiches for supper with that wonderful smoked ham with a side of sweet potatoes washed down with a big glass of unsweetened ice tea. We cleaned up the dishes and set about our work. When I began writing I go blind, deaf and dumb because I am so focused on my work and this paper was my last for the semester. I don't know how long I'd been working but there was a knock on the door that caused me to stop typing. I did get up to make sure she was safe and I heard her say 'Dr. Spinney.' I went back to work. I'll let Lissia tell this part to you.

LISSIA CONFRONTS DR. SPINNEY

As Stephen told you he was busy hammering out his final paper when Dr. Spinney, my pastor, came calling -- knocking rather firmly on my door. I opened it slightly, "Dr. Spinney I didn't expect to see you this evening."

"Good evening Dr. Wright may I come in?" he asked in his most officious voice. I could tell this man had something on his mind.

I sat in the wing chair and showed him the sofa asking him to sit, "What brings you out this evening Dr.? You haven't been to see me in the two years I've been coming to New Macedonia..."

He got the idea I didn't like his just dropping by unannounced, "Well child I'm gravely concerned about the direction that your life is taking."

"In what way," I pushed him. I knew what his bigoted ass was gonna say.

"Well let's just say it doesn't look good for a learned professor such as yourself to be bedding a white boy," he grinned like a possum eating shit.

"Who I date or see is my business -- do we understand each other?" I pushed him.

"No it's not your business if you're a member of MY church," he condescendingly told me.

"That's funny Dr. Spinney I was raised to believe that the church is the body of Christ and that the congregation calls it's pastors -- so it's not YOUR church, without our tithes you wouldn't live in that fine house or drive that fine car or wear those $200 suits," I glared at him. "Our visit here is done Dr. Spinney. If you want to throw me out of your church -- go ahead cause my $150 a month tithe goes with me and I know a few others who'll be happy to go with me as well. And just for your information Stephen and I are going to be married -- we don't care what you or the rest of the bigoted, hateful world thinks. You can get up on your feet, lock your knees and carry your sorry ass out of my house and stay out -- I can find another church you pompous ass!"

That scrawny son-of-a-bitch stood up holding his hat by the brim not knowing whether to shit or wind his watch so I pointed toward the door. He excused himself and left. I was fuming and stomping that's when I noticed the typewriter from the kitchen had stopped. I turned around and there was my sweet baby walking over to me on his tiger paws. He took me in his arms and held me so tightly and kissed my neck and face -- he held my face and looked into my eyes with those crystal blues of his and said so sweetly, "My dearest Lissia I love you -- don't worry about that phony preacher -- let's focus on us and school and getting everything right with us."

Have I told you how much I love Steven? Lord God I do love this man. He held me in those big ol' arms of his for the longest time singing 'My girl' by the Temptations. He knew all the lyrics and we danced while he sang it to me and when he stopped he looked at me again, "You're my girl -- forever and ever Lissia -- don't ever worry about anything. I love you sweet baby."

I can't tell you what every girl wants but I knew what I wanted and he was 6'2", black hair, blue eyes and strong as a tiger with the intensity of ten men and an unimpeachable integrity. He loved me warts and all and that is what I had dreamed about - I got the dream I just didn't know he'd be white but like he told me we were sweet together like marbled cake his white cake and my chocolate cake swirled all together. We were all swirled together now.

12