The Professor's Accidental Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers

Shelly responded, "I was curious if you realized how happy we were? How happy you made us?"

I didn't like the word "made" in that question, albeit somewhat true. "What did I do?" Please don't tell me you enjoy not having any memories.

"When that idiot delivery boy showed up, he said something that really pleased us and it's because of you."

Oh shit. Mental note: handle every knock on the door personally. "What did he say?" I gulped, fearing this answer.

"He asked us if this was the Carter residence. Since your last name is Carter, we said yes."

Simple enough. "And that made you happy how?"

"If this is the Carter residence and since we're all here, that means we're all Carter's. Kennedy Carter, Lydia Carter, Eve Carter, and Shelly Carter. We're a family. We're all sisters and you're the one, like the story you had us read. You laughed, you smiled, and you certainly are attractive. The story said if you find a love like that, don't ever let it go. That makes you our husband."

Shelly said it with such satisfaction, I was touched. I still choked on my pizza, but I was touched. The four looked so pleased, I didn't rebuke the statement. If I did, I knew I would have four crying girls to contend with or four pissed off girls to contend with, or worse, four pissed off crying girls. Why bother? Hopefully tomorrow all would be well.

After pizza, we watched a movie on television, a romantic comedy. Not my selection. A few minutes in, my back was really starting to hurt from being in that damn computer chair all afternoon. I felt it coming for a while now and did my best to ignore it, until now. I finally asked Shelly if she minded if I sat in the space on the loveseat next to her. Well, that made her day. Her smile was the picture of exuberance. She slid over as far as she could to make sure I had plenty of space to be comfortable. Within a minute of me sitting, however, that space vanished. Shelly was completely cuddled with me. Her arm wrapped in mine with her head on my shoulder. This was what I was afraid of.

Thirty minutes of this and Shelly got up to use the restroom. As soon as she reached the hall, I wanted to put my legs up on my side. That should create enough separation. Shelly went down the hall and I went to reposition my legs and was immediately stopped by Kennedy. She took Shelly's place and cuddled up next to me. I was worried Shelly was going to explode when she reentered the room and I was going to have to call the police. Then I would be in for some serious cuddling with a man named Bubba. I heard her footsteps coming up the hall. I tensed. I had nothing to fear as she just sat where Kennedy was. I exhaled deeply. Thank goodness for no infighting amongst the "sisters". Like clockwork, every thirty minutes there was a different girl by my side, the last being Eve. After the last transition, I had to ask.

"When did you girls plan this?" I whispered.

Eve lifted her head from its resting spot on my shoulder and looked up at me with those glittering emerald green eyes and smiled. She was beautiful. Our eyes locked for a moment before she rested her head lovingly back on my shoulder. I looked up and realized the other three girls had noticed. The amber eyes of Kennedy, the sapphire blues of Lydia, and Shelly's sultry browns were staring with curiosity. I smiled and nodded at them and returned my attention to watching the movie. This was definitely planned. Oh well, just got to make it through the night.

We watched another romantic comedy - again, not my pick. In their defense, I never asked for the remote, being distracted. First by trying to figure out what in my formula failed followed shortly by trying to keep my libido in check while having a young co-ed draped all over me. This movie starred Julia Roberts, and really, how many of those has she made. The girls kept switching places until it was finally over. It was getting late and it had been a long day.

"All right ladies, I think it's time to say goodnight. Sorry, my bed isn't that big. So why don't two of you sleep in there, one take the couch, and the other curl up on the loveseat. I'll sleep on the floor."

"We couldn't possibly kick our husband out of his bed," Kennedy said and the others immediately agreed.

I countered, "Now, now, what kind of husband would I be if I made one of my wives sleep on the floor?" I knew I was sleeping on the floor. No way was I going to sleep with a student, let alone one in this state of mind, or lack thereof. "So how you decide who sleeps where is up to you. I'll get some extra blankets."

I took two steps and was tackled. All four found a spot on my face to kiss while all eight of their arms desperately tried to embrace any part of my body they could grasp.

"Ladies. Ladies." My voice was muffled. "Ladies!" I exclaimed. The quartet finally relented their assault. "What was that for?"

Lydia was the first to chime in. "That was the first time you referred to us as your wives."

"Yeah, you deserved a reward," Shelly added.

"If not a reward, then at least a goodnight kiss," Eve whispered and then kissed me again, followed rapidly by the rest of them.

"Stop. Please stop," I begged.

They pulled back again. "No." All four spoke in unison and began to dive back toward my face.

"Wait. What if I give each of you a goodnight kiss?" At this point, I was not above bribing them. "Will you let me go to sleep then?"

They looked amongst themselves, seemingly asking each other through telepathy, and then back at me. I thought their heads were going to fall off at the speed they were shaking their heads yes. It must have been the idea that I was going to initiate the kiss that they loved.

I got up slowly, cautiously, trying to get my bearings back from being mauled by four lionesses on the prowl. "Let me go get the blankets and I'll kiss you when I get back." I went into my bedroom to change into a t-shirt and a fresh pair of boxers. As I reached the closet in the hall that held all my extra linens, I could hear them whispering to each other. I wonder what they're up to now. I filled my arms with every available sheet and blanket I owned, but being a bachelor, it wasn't much. I dropped it all when I entered the living room. "Why are all of you naked?" I shouted in surprise.

They all briefly laughed at my disposition before Kennedy spoke, "We didn't want to wear the clothes we wore all day to bed. Since we don't have any other attire, this is what we decided." They all giggled.

"Do our bare bodies bother our handsome husband?" Lydia asked. They all began biting their lower lip waiting for my response.

How do I respond to that? Say yes and they get upset and I'm back to the scenario of four pissed off crying girls or say no and have a college professor's house full of naked students running around in it. The university would just love to hear about this. What the fuck?

"No, your bodies are exquisite." Relief fell upon the quartet. If I'm going to be fired anyway, I might as well have a great view. "I need to go to bed now, okay ladies."

"Yeah, we're tired too, but we're waiting for our goodnight kiss from the man we love," Shelly said as she provocatively sauntered in my direction.

Oh shit, I forgot about that. My God, they are so nude. Okay, four kisses and I can sleep. Four kisses and I can sleep. Four kisses and I can sleep. It became my mantra. I took a deep breath. Yes, I can do this without molesting one of them. I quickly pecked Shelly on the lips. "Goodnight Shelly."

"That wasn't proper for a wife that was more like a kiss you give your grandmother." Shelly pouted and then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me softly and sensually while grinding herself into me. After a couple of tries, she finally broke through the barrier my lips were making. Her tongue snaked in and did a dance. Shelly then released me and gave me a seductive smile. "Goodnight husband." She then walked past me, presumably to the bedroom.

Kennedy was on me in a heartbeat, giving no time for me to digest what transpired. Her kiss was hard and passionate. She was definitely the aggressor as her tongue seemed to find my tonsils. Her hands went to my ass and pulled me into her. I could feel the heat coming from between her legs and my hands, acting on their own volition slowly made their way to her hips.

When she let go, Eve jumped in my arms, almost knocking me down as I caught her. Her legs engulfed my waist and if I didn't have my boxers on, I would have easily entered her. She landed the jump perfectly. She was a ball of energy as her kiss wasn't just a kiss. It was a myriad of kisses and little nips all over my neck and lips, each bringing its own sexual intensity. When she was done, she slid to her knees and placed one more kiss lovingly on my covered cock as well.

Lastly was Lydia. I knew her to be shy, but all molds of who they were seemingly shattered since, let's say one o'clock this afternoon. She spoke to me more tonight than she has all semester. However, it did appear she was reverting back to her former self. I was hopeful that this was a good sign and thankful for the reprieve her shyness was affording me as she timidly stepped in front of me.

I lifted her chin. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I looked at her questioningly. "We don't have to..."

Lydia put her finger to my lips. "Please kiss me. Properly."

I lowered my lips to hers. I kissed her slowly until her mouth opened slightly. My tongue went in and explored briefly before caressing and gliding over her taste buds. It entwined with hers and a bolt of electricity seemed to course through our veins. My hands actively rubbed the sides of her lithe body. We didn't need to gyrate against each other; we just stood and enjoyed our moment of heaven. Lydia let me kiss her. Shelly might have, but I was still in shock. All my inhibitions were gone with this blonde beauty in my arms. I began guiding her slowly backward toward the couch. I was going to make love to her. When my legs bumped up against it, my eyes peeled open and I suddenly realized who I was kissing, my student. Oh shit. I snapped back to my senses. I pulled back and broke the kiss. Her mouth was still moving, almost pleading with me to continue, not wanting the sensation to disappear.

"Good night Lydia." I broke her trance. "I hope that was proper enough for you."

Lydia nodded and tried to speak. Her words were mumbled but I did make out the word perfect before she scampered down the hall. I turned around and I realized I was alone. Thank my lucky stars. I put a blanket and a pillow on each couch and all remaining linens on the floor with top cover being a sheet. I wanted to try and make my bed as comfortable as possible, knowing full well there was nothing preventing my back from being as stiff as a two by four come morning. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some ice cubes and stuffed them down my boxers.

"Ah, cold," I gasped aloud as the chill had the desired affect I needed.

"You know as wives we would've taken care of that for you." The seductive voice startled me as I jumped a little and dropped the melting ice cubes to the floor. I turned and saw Shelly leaning against the doorjamb, playing the part of the enticing temptress to perfection.

"Not tonight. I really need to sleep." I bent down to pick up what was left of the ice cubes.

"Have it your way, just know we are here to take care of your every need," Shelly emphasized the word every.

"I appreciate that." I gave a smile and she turned to leave. "Hey Shelly?"

She spun around slowly, flaunting her body to me. "Yes my love?"

"Just out of curiosity, how did sleeping arrangements get determined?" If I figure how their minds operate, I might be able to outsmart their future collusions.

"Oh that was easy. The girls with the biggest breast sizes get to sleep in the same room as you. Goodnight."

I was paralyzed for at least a minute before I meekly responded, "Goodnight." She was already gone, but I said it anyway as my mind was catching up with reality after the unexpected confession. One night. Just one night and it will all be over. I went into the living room to see Shelly on the couch and Lydia with her small stature curled up perfectly on the loveseat. I flipped off the light switch and tucked them in. They appeared so peaceful. I lay down wearily on my makeshift bed. It was a truly long day. Annie better be right. The sun better come out tomorrow. If not, one thing is for sure: without knowing where they live, I'm going to have to buy them some clothes. Specifically pajamas. Not sure how long my resolve will last if their prancing around in the buff demanding "proper" kisses. I already feel ashamed for almost taking advantage of Lydia. That really was close.

I opened my eyes to the darkness. I woke up from a true fantasy of a dream to a real live nightmare. Both involved four naked women cuddling with me. There was a head on each of my shoulders with their arms wrapped around mine. There were two more heads on my stomach with their arms wrapped around my legs. I could feel the warmth of flesh against my body as I hear the sounds of their rhythmic breathing. I was trapped as their collective weights pin each of my limbs. This is worse (or better?) than a straight jacket. I suppose most guys would dream about this, hell I was, but the reality is I'm going to be fired, I'm going to hell, and if I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be forced to shit my pants. Just living the dream. I have to make this right.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. There's a conversation between two girls in the distance. My eyes fluttered open and I was immediately alarmed as two sets of eyes were staring at me, mere inches from my head. "Good morning Eve, Kennedy."

"Good morning our husband," Eve stated. "Sleep well?"

"Not bad," I said as I rotated my hips and cracked my back.

They both took a turn kissing me.

"Is our man up yet?" Shelly called from the kitchen. "Because breakfast is ready."

I sighed. All this means their memories aren't back yet. "Okay ladies, what smells so good?"

The five of us convened at my small dining room table. The omelets were good but the view was extremely delectable. They weren't nude, but the four were sitting around in only their underwear. Very revealing, very sheer underwear. I have to do something about their wardrobe.

"So, who made the omelets?"

Lydia shyly raised her hand.

"It's very good Lydia." Her grin went ear to ear at the compliment. I don't have any cookbooks so this must be from her prior life. "So does your cooking only extend to eggs?"

"No, I can cook lots of stuff." Lydia's excitement grew tenfold.

"Really? Who taught you how?" I prayed she knew the answer.

Lydia bit her lower lip and looked at the others for help, unsure of how to respond. "I...I...I don't know." She put her head in her hands.

If I didn't know better, the look she had gave me the impression she was hiding something. I went to her and immersed her small frame in my arms. "It's alright. It's not important." I needed to keep the status quo. Still didn't want any crying girls. Besides, I was happy she remembered something. Time to change the subject. "Anyways, I have a great day planned. First we're going to go to the mall and get you four some clothes. Afterwards, I'm going to take you all out to a nice dinner."

A loud screech filled the room. "Shopping and dinner? You really know how to treat your wives," Eve said exuberantly.

I took them to a mall an hour away. Someone would probably recognize us at the one ten minutes from campus. We strolled in arm in arm in arm in arm in arm, with me in the middle. I was the envy of every male in the building and I received disgusted looks from every woman we passed. My girls still kept switching out who was closest to me every thirty minutes. We went to all the big retail stores and we were at the mall all day as it took them forever to pick out their couple outfits a piece I promised. The only time they were out of my sight was when they went to the changing rooms, and they had to do that together. I didn't want another incident like what happened with Shelly and the poor delivery guy. He's still probably confused about what occurred. And why did they have to go to the changing rooms together? Really, all four together? Why? They make me nervous as to what they could be scheming when they are alone together.

Inevitably, the question came. We were on our seventh department store and the older sales clerk was looking at us quizzically as we stood in line. As the line dissolved, the girls had moved over to a nearby jewelry counter. The cashier was ringing up $1500 worth of merchandise and couldn't help herself. "I'm sorry, I have to ask, how do you know those four to spend this much money on them?"

"You mean one guy and four girls?" I stall.

"It seems kind of unusual."

"Well..."

Shelly loudly cut me off. "We're all married! One husband, four wives." She turned my head and kissed me deeply. "I'm going back over to my sisters."

I shook my head and handed my credit card over.

"You should be ashamed of yourself and what you are doing to those girls," The elder woman admonished.

"It's not like that."

"Oh, so you're just using them, playing with their emotions."

She wants to belittle me without knowledge of the situation. "Ladies." The quartet rushed over and gazed at me expectantly. "This woman feels I'm using you." I'm not sure what I want to accomplish by calling them over, but if we are all going to be verbally attacked, they should at least be aware.

"Oh no Miss, we're using him," Kennedy replied.

That was surprisingly mild.

"Yeah, we're using him for this." Eve grabbed my manhood.

The exasperated look on her face was priceless.

That's my girls. "Have a nice day," I said as I slid my credit card back into my wallet and grabbed the bags. Not that I condoned having my students draped over me, not now, not ever, but damn that senile old hag.

It was going on 8 pm and we were all famished. I had made reservations for 9 pm at a high end restaurant in the area. Being consumed by work, it's been a long time since I took a girl out, let alone four. I figured I might as well splurge tonight since I'll be fired in the next couple of days. I spent all day in my white button down shirt and black slacks. The girls changed their attire in the last changing room. They looked spectacular.

The four wore matching dresses with heels. The dresses had spaghetti straps over the shoulders, the fabric tight to the body with the length stopping just short of the knee. Shelly's was black, giving her the traditional little black dress look. Eve wore red and gave her the appearance of a scaled down Jessica Rabbit. Kennedy's was yellow and she reminded me of a sunflower. Lydia wore white, and with her blonde hair, I mistook her for an angel. They were classy, not slutty, and for the first time in this unusual situation I felt something other than a need to fix something or protect them from, well life. No, right now I felt honored to have these beauties in my arms.

The hostess sat us and I tried opening the conversation about hobbies I knew the girls had, which was pretty much Kennedy was in softball, Lydia's cooking, and Shelly wanting to be valedictorian. Shelly dismissed it, saying she didn't know what that was. Lydia opened up but it just made us hungrier. Kennedy, however, really got into it, though she could only talk about the baseball games she watched on this morning's sports highlight show. I may be completely enthralled in my work, but I do like sports so it was nice to be at dinner and not have to talk psychology with a board of trustee's member. Soon our waitress appeared.

"Professor Carter." It was spoken as both a question and a statement. I turned my head to our waitress, a curly haired brunette named Britney Stillman who also happened to be a former student of mine. She did not look pleased.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,048 Followers