The Professor's Accidental Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,045 Followers

"Ladies, get off me!" I demanded, and I'm sure the ones I made eye contact with saw the betrayal in my eyes.

Shelly began to slowly grind into me as she put her hand to my chin so our eyes would lock. "Professor, you were coming to tell us you agreed to the five of us living together."

My manhood was coming alive under her gyrating body. "Shelly, we can't. It's not ethical."

Shelly put her hand over my mouth. "Shh. It's time for you to listen to me." She flashed me a smile the devil would've been proud of. "Psychology tells us that when our body has a pleasurable stimulant, whether it by sight, sound, taste, smell, or touch, our mind is conditioned to want it again." She raised off of me just enough to pull the elastic band of my boxers and free my hard cock from its confines. "In short Professor, it's time for your five senses to feel their pleasure." Shelly impaled herself on me. She leaned down and her lips fell to mine. She kissed me softly and slowly. She had a lip gloss on that made her taste of strawberries. Her perfume, a lavender scent, was intoxicating. She sat up and took her time, working in a slow rhythm as she rode me. Her bouncing breasts were hypnotizing. The sounds she was making were ones of sheer bliss. And the feel of her velvety sheath was more than heavenly. She looked down at me. "You're about to cum, aren't you? We can't have that." She removed herself from my pole and grabbed it by the base to thwart my climax. "You're up Kennedy." The two girls changed positions, careful not to give me any available window for escape.

As Kennedy slid down my shaft, she let out a pleasant squeal. "I've been waiting for this for four years."

Shelly gave a disapproving glare and then continued. "Professor, look at her body, golden tanned. Just like a trophy on your pedestal."

My mind and body were warring with each other. The unethical and immoral implications were being debated in my cerebral cortex while my limbic system had me going into a euphoric state from all the dopamine it was producing.

Kennedy was almost too excited as she was on top of me. She couldn't settle on just one motion. She took me in long strokes, short strokes, she grinded, and did a circular motion as if she was screwing herself to me. Every plunge was a new experience.

Shelly still hadn't stopped talking, persuading. "Professor, we will all live together in a polyamory relationship. None of us will legally have marriage rights to you, but we don't care." Kennedy's orgasm swept through her and she moaned in ecstasy. "Oh that face means it's Eve's turn." Once again, Shelly held me by my base as Eve and Kennedy carefully switched places. I struggled, but once again, the four of them had the advantage.

Eve was a firecracker, a true hellcat in bed. She rode me hard and if we weren't on blankets, I'm confident she would have broken the bed. I felt completely absorbed in her euphoria. She was also very hands on. She kept moving them from her body to mine. They started on her breasts. Fondling herself and pinching her nipples to pleasure. They then moved to my body, lightly scratching at my chest. Finally, they came to rest on her clit, trying in haste to bring herself to orgasm. I swear the whole house shook.

All the while, Shelly was determined to convince me. "Professor, we will cohabitate with each other. We will take care of you and you, us. We will recognize you as our husband and we your wives. We will have each other, forever." Eve shuddered as she climaxed, barely making a sound as she jerked and contorted on top of me. If I wasn't so close for the third time today, I would've asked if she was all right. As it was, I was desperate for release.

Shelly continued. "And now that we built you up for a third time, it's time for our ultimate gift to you. She stood and Eve took her place. It didn't matter. I was beyond resisting their combined charms. Lydia was now hovering above me. "As the ultimate show of our love to you." Shelly had her hands on Lydia's shoulders. "Lydia's virginity." Shelly pushed down on the girls shoulders, easing her onto me.

I felt the barrier. "Are you sure?" I asked, but really didn't want to.

Lydia smiled emphatically. "Absolutely." She didn't seem nervous at all as she took the plunge. She gasped at the pain. Kennedy and Eve were giving Lydia instructions, having her wait until she was ready and then go slow. They wanted it to be as enjoyable as possible for her. Lydia was almost impossibly tight. Her speed was increasing. She leaned down, allowing my tongue to toy with her breasts. Eve was rubbing her clit, trying to allow her to climax knowing I wasn't going to last too much longer.

Shelly moved to the floor began to speak directly in my ear. "Do you see how much we love you? We can be a family. All of us, together. It can work. It will work. Let us take care of all your needs."

By this time I was bucking into Lydia and she was writhing on top of me. She began to wail her gratification. Shy Lydia was by far the loudest as I thought the windows were going to shatter as her climax flowed through her body.

"Let yourself go Professor. Let's be together, forever. What do you say? What are you willing to do to spend the rest of your life with the one you love, Ethan?" Shelly was successful. She merged my conflicted brain.

Shelly is going to make one hell of a psychiatrist. We both knew she had me when I exploded into Lydia. Shelly, Kennedy, Eve, and Lydia had won. They won me. I should have known. They always win.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,045 Followers