The Program Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
953 Followers

She must have swung from embarrassment to exhibitionism, because her head jerked up and she looked at the Vice Chancellor as she slowly raised the skirt, exposing the black straps on top of the smooth, olive thigh skin. Staring at her, the Vice Chancellor said, "Now that I've seen the straps, show me the belt." Her eyes darted to me but I simply stared back, stone-faced.

She raised the skirt until her panties were visible, her slit and bulging lips pressing against the tight, gauzy material. As the saying goes, the air was thick. In the waning summer light, we could see the moisture glinting on her freshly shaved mound. Did she realize we could see her clearly? Breathing deeply, she raised the skirt higher, showing the tight belly between the low waistline of the panties and the garter belt. "Thank you, Janice," the Vice Chancellor said, "you look magnificent in such fine lingerie. "You may cover yourself now." We talked more, but the tone of the evening had clearly been set.

A delivery boy brought dinner, which Janice put on plates and served. The Vice Chancellor and I had glasses of red wine, which Janice looked at longingly. "If I serve you a single glass of white wine, do you promise to behave for the remainder of the evening?"

She nodded vigorously, so I poured her a glass of sweet Chenin Blanc, which she enjoyed. When Janice cleared the plates and glasses, I spied her surreptitiously pouring and drinking another glass of white in the kitchen. When she emerged, the Vice Chancellor and I were again sitting on the couch and I motioned for her to sit as before on the coffee table. Once she'd spread her legs, the Vice Chancellor said, "Now Janice, show me the last piece of your new lingerie ensemble." Again, she looked at me for support that was not forthcoming. "That was not a request," he added.

"Come, come, Janice, you heard the Vice Chancellor," I said. She did not respond, so I leaned forward and slapped first one breast and then the other. Still, she sat unmoving, except for the heaving of her chest. Apparently it was all right to show her pussy, since it was covered by panties. But with the shelf bra, her nipples were completely exposed. "You're not only disobeying your superior, one of Ansonia's most important officials, you're offending a guest and embarrassing me."

"If only I had my pastel bra," she whimpered, since it was a half bra. It was unclear to me whether the cocktail and wine had made her more spunky and resistant than usual.

"You're breaking a promise you made only minutes ago during dinner, to be obedient tonight. This is my last warning," I spoke quietly. "You will be punished, and I don't mean with a spanking." Janice recalled the photos in the Helmut Newton books that she'd studied so intimately. I stood, reached behind her, fastened her wrists together with a black velvet wrist cincher, undid the last three buttons on her blouse and handed the Vice Chancellor a crop. Janice's eyes widened when she saw it.

Still reclining on the sofa, the Vice Chancellor reached out with the crop, placed the leather tip in her bare cleavage, and with agonizing slowness, moved the crop outward, pushing the fabric. The tip pushed into her breast and scraped hard directly across the nipple, until the blouse fell off her shoulder. The Vice Chancellor gasped at the erotic sight of her dark, thick and long nipple stalk. He glanced at me, impressed and excited. I smiled and nodded slightly. "You are an exceptionally beautiful girl," he said. Janice's eyes were lidded and she was perspiring.

He repeated the disrobing on the other side. "There's just one problem. Your beautiful big tits are so large I can't see the bra very well. But I have a solution." From his pocket he pulled four black leather strips that contained metal rings. One, the widest, he fastened around Janice's elegant neck, the ring positioned in front, a leather strap hanging from it down into her cleavage. He wrapped two tightly around the middle of each breast, till the young flesh bulged on each side of the leather straps. A horizontal strip across her cleavage connected the two bands. Janice moaned in discomfort, incredulous at how her body was being used.

Finally, the Vice Chancellor connected the vertical strap on her collar to the horizontal strap and began tightening. Janice groaned in amazement as her heavy, distorted breasts were lifted several inches off the bra. "Ah, much better," the Vice Chancellor said. "A bra as lovely as your tits. I think we're ready for your punishment now."

I grabbed the seminude teenager by the arm and raised her up, leading us into the bedroom till she faced the foot of the bed. I untied her hands and the crumpled blouse fell off. The Vice Chancellor retied her wrists in front and, lifting her arms, tied them to a hook in the ceiling that she'd never really noticed while I dragged the panties down her hips and legs and threw them aside. The Vice Chancellor pushed a leather bridle gag into her mouth while I secured her ankles wide apart and strapped them to rings sunk into the dark wood floor. Stretched taut, she looked incredible, a light sheen on the flawless young skin. We viewed the thick, heavy and protuberant labial lips, glistening with moisture.

The Vice Chancellor held two pairs of clamps in front of the girl's tits, now heaving with fear and excitement. "Since you refused to show us your fat nipples before, Janice, I think we should hide them now. One pair is to hurt those proud nipples, the other is to inflict pain on your equally big cunt lips."

"Oh God. . . oh my God," she murmured. The nipple clamps were the adjustable type whose screw could be tightened severely, but left the entire nipple exposed. The metal cunt clamps were each three inches wide, so one clamp could effectively crush the entire length of one labia. The Vice Chancellor handed me a nipple clamp and together, we screwed the clamps into the base of both nipples as she began mewling in pain. We kept turning until the dark chocolate stalks bulged from the relentless pressure and she screamed, trying to wrench her tits away from us.

I was concerned that she was on the verge of hyperventilating. "Calm down and try to breathe into the pain," I advised her.

"Wonderful," The Vice Chancellor said. Now for your cunt, my dear." He got on his knees in front of her, staring at the big lips. They were so thick he had to make an effort to force open the heavy spring so that the jaws would open enough to slide over the labia. It was a good thing that her lips were so wet with juices because the Vice Chancellor had to force the heavy metal onto her slick flesh. This time our bondaged beauty really yelled, legs scissoring in fresh pain.

Pleased, the Vice Chancellor stood and addressed the glazed, pain-filled eyes of my charge. "Are you ready to receive your punishment, Janice?" he asked. She nodded dazedly and, walking behind her, he struck the strip of skin beneath the garter belt and her ass.

She cried out, swaying as her breasts shook and a cruel red stripe bloomed on the unblemished skin. "You'd better steady her from the front," the Vice Chancellor said. I stood in front of her, ogling the sweating and squeezed breasts, the nasty nipple clamps, naked cunt and severe labia clamps, her pussy encapsulated by the lacy garter straps, and placed a hand on her flat stomach. Her eyes looked at me with resignation.

As the Vice Chancellor raised his arm and swung, I heard the crop whistling before it cracked onto the top part of her tight ass. My hand prevented her body from jerking forward as much as before. This time, rather than scream, she moaned, while twin strands of saliva emerged from the corners of her mouth and I slid my hand down to her abdomen.

The third cut dug into her meaty upper cheeks. In front, the drool had reached her banded breasts. Her body was incredibly turned on, so I was not surprised to see a streak of pussy juice at the inside top of her thigh. But I was deeply impressed by her ability to take pain. She had only cried out once, at the first stroke. "Half done," the Vice Chancellor said, tracing her new marks with his fingertips as my hand lowered to just above her mound. He struck the center of her ass and my hand cupped her pussy. The saliva had run across the leather breast straps and down to her rock-hard nipples.

She jerked in alarm, eyes wide with fright. shame and arousal, as the fifth blow landed on the lower part of her ass. My finger moved into her slit, which was completely drenched. The saliva had now started to run off the thick nipples onto their vicious clamps. "Here comes the last." A final cut struck the tops of her thighs as I placed a second finger between the imposing clamps into her wet slit, noting how the insides of both thighs were now streaked and glistening.

"You did exceptionally well, my dear," the Vice Chancellor said. "You should be proud, now that your body looks even more beautiful with welts marking you. Here is a special salve to help soothe your marks. It has aloe, menthol and more. I trust you're still holding her, Headmaster." He squirted the cream over her rear, each squeeze making a lurid sound. Janice's body jumped as the cold, thick white goo sprayed over her inflamed ass. She felt a gob strike the top of crack and begin to slide down between her cheeks.

The Vice Chancellor carefully smoothed the gunk into her weals as the bound girl moaned through her gag, taking care to work it into all of her cheeks. He glanced at me and nodded as he inserted his greasy finger between her cheeks, reveling in the sight of her dusky, rose-shaded nether ring. Janice groaned "Aaggghhh!" in well-deserved panic, wriggling in her bonds, as the Vice Chancellor coated his pinky finger from the bottle of salve and pressed his fingertip directly into her sphincter.

As expected, the girl screamed and leapt forward, allowing me to sink both fingers several inches into her cunt. All three of us remained still for several moments while, on the brink of orgasm and desperate to cum, she decided whether to debase herself even more.

I was hardly surprised to see her push her hips back into the Vice Chancellor's finger and groan in ecstasy as she pumped her groin back and forth, sinking my fingers and the Vice Chancellor's inches deeper. He nodded at me, and I removed all four clamps, scraping and forcing the labia clamps off her swollen cunt lips, till she climaxed in a series of jerking, twisting spasms.

We removed our fingers as she hung limp in a stupor, the bridle gag dangling from her thick lips until it fell onto her saliva coated breasts and dropped to the floor. The Vice Chancellor examined her front, beaming with pleasure and excitement. "Well, that went handsomely, eh? Judging from all the cunt juice on her thighs, she certainly seems to like the crop and has a high pain tolerance. And what a bonus to find her so anal-erotic. Let's let her rest for a few minutes and have a drink before we conclude our little play."

In the living room, we drank brandy. The Vice Chancellor turned to me. "You did say she'd given hand jobs to a couple of boys at once?" I nodded. "Good. We can only hope she'll be as talented at her first double blowjob. Personally, I have no doubts. She is the most beautiful and the hottest that you've ever found for us."

"And by far the most submissive. She has a need for humiliation as well. I think we've got the whole package here—and for another 2½ years! Delicious brandy. Shall we continue?" He nodded. "Just give me a minute alone with her. I think it will be worthwhile."

"Take your time. I'm content to sip my brandy."

In the bedroom, I was staggered anew by her wonderful appearance, the shackled ankles, long legs encased in stockings, streaks of white cream on top of livid stripes crisscrossing her inviting ass. Her head still hung low, so I grabbed her short black hair and pulled, raising her head from her collarbone and her breasts from the bra. Her eyelids fluttered open.

"My dear, you have no idea how beautiful and exciting you are. Look in the mirror." She turned to the floor length mirror and stared for several moments at her abused ass. "These are the precious marks of a young woman. They show beautifully on your smooth skin. It's like getting a tattoo, but far more elegant, a proof of your submission.

"I guess they do look kinda cool," she acknowledged.

"How do you feel?"

"Umm, my arms and breasts are a bit sore and of course my ass is killing me."

"Did the salve help?" She nodded. Was that the best orgasm you've ever had?"

"Oh yes, Headmaster, by far, but I don't understand why."

"That's simple. You like to be restrained by various means; you're naturally submissive to forceful older men; you can tolerate a severe level of pain; and that pain excites you sexually. Plus, you are what is called 'anal erotic.' Do you understand? She nodded, overwhelmed by this lengthy description of her fundamental nature and what it would mean for her future. "Are you prepared to cooperate further? Because I would hate for the Vice Chancellor to come back and punish you even more."

"More?" she asked innocently. "I thought we were done. What more could he do?" Then she saw me looking at her breasts, straining against the tight leather bands. "Oh my God. . . ." she muttered.

"Yes, the Vice Chancellor particularly talented at what's called 'breast discipline.' Now, if you serve us well, I'll remove the bands from your tits as a reward." Little did she suspect that we were hardly done with her breasts for the night.

"Oh yes sir, please sir." I unhooked the collar strap from the cleavage strap and removed the Velcro breast straps, revealing the bruised and reddened skin beneath. She sighed as the brutalized breasts sank down onto the quarter bra. I grabbed the salve and squirted the thick white salve on both breasts, then rubbed it in firmly as she resumed her moaning. "When you used to do hand jobs, did the boys climax on you?"

"No sir, they'd cum in their shorts or into tissues I had."

"Do you understand how great your nipples look, their dark color contrasting with these lines of white lotion?"

"I–I guess so sir." I untied her wrists from the hook above and her ankles from the floor rings. But instead of grabbing her by the arm again, I led her by the leash toward the bedroom door and watched as she walked into the living room, slippery breasts bouncing slightly, window light a half moon reflecting off her firm, oiled ass cheeks.

We walked to the ottoman and I instructed her to assume the kneeling position, strapping her ankles to the feet of the ottoman, refilling her wine glass, which she thirstily consumed. "We're ready sir," I called to the Vice Chancellor.

"Don't you look lovely?" the Vice Chancellor murmured, looking down at her. His eyes roved over her submissive body, patting her tousled hair and flicking the distended nipples, greased with salve and saliva. "Glossy hair, perfect skin, luscious tits, giant chocolate nipples, long legs, and a big wide mouth made for sucking cock." She was getting more excited as he spoke. He pushed two fingers into her mouth, probing inside, removed them, and squeezed her thick parted lips as if she were a pet.

"Headmaster tells me you like to service two at a time. Hand jobs are nice, Janice, but you're much too mature and talented to limit yourself. No, tonight you're going to suck both of our cocks, and you'll blow us both at the same time. Do you have an issue with that, or shall I grab a cane, bind and beat your big tits right now?"

"Please don't cane my tits, sir. I'll be pleased to suck off you and Headmaster."

"That's better. You might even get to cum again, like that intense cum you had in the bedroom." We removed our shoes, socks, pants and shorts. "Since you like it in the ass so much, put this inside you." He held out a new dildo and anal plug, both longer and thicker than her beginner's models. The butt plug dripped with fresh lubricant. Her jaw dropped at the humiliating order, but she slowly took them and, her face contorted, pushed the dildo up her leaking cunt and the butt plug past her rear opening and all the way in, her eyes already glazing with arousal.

"Begin with your hands." Janice spat into both palms and began gently rubbing our cockheads. After a minute, she caressed our sacs and lowered her head to noisily slurp all around our balls. Only then did she start licking the Vice Chancellor's long cock. She was a natural, a gifted cocksucker with an acrobatic, teasing tongue, and strong lips that pulled and sucked.

We each smeared long trails of pre-cum across her forehead and down a cheek to her chin, on whichever side was closer. After a minute she turned to me and continued to switch every thirty seconds, soon thrusting her mouth on our members and experimenting with swallowing virtually all of our shafts till her gag reflex kicked in.

Cleverly, our anal slut had crossed her ankles so that they held the base of the anal plug on the floor. Every time she leaned forward to go down on one of us, the plug was sucked almost out of her ass. Every time she drew back, leaving her lips wrapped around only the cockhead, she forced the plug in as far as it could.

After only a few minutes, we were both getting ready to shoot. The Vice Chancellor held in his palm a small, simple, metal clit clamp, the kind that had a spring and no adjustment. Seconds before we shot, the Vice Chancellor pushed her head off his cock and, groaning with impatience, she resumed jerking our shafts, knowing we were almost there. Bending down, he opened the clamp and released it on her clit. She screamed in agonizing pain, a shattering climax flooding her as we began spraying her flushed face and tits with jets of hot jism, experienced enough to aim the splatters accurately.

She fell forward in a heap at our feet as we milked our cocks of the remaining ropy strands of cum that fell into her hair. The Vice Chancellor grabbed the back of her hair and roughly yanked her up, lowering her back onto the ottoman so he could enjoy the view of her front. Like a bukkake veteran, she was covered in cum, snaking through her hair, dripping off an eyebrow, bubbling in a nostril, flowing from a nipple.

He pulled the dildo and butt plug halfway out of her cunt and asshole, accompanied by the loud sounds of her labial lips relinquishing the dildo, and left them hanging obscenely in the air. She leapt up several inches in anguish, her body jolting forward and shuddering, her hands flapping, when he removed the clit clamp, her little cock a livid, lurid red.

"A delightful evening," the Vice Chancellor said, wiping his cock across one of her thighs and dressing, "a remarkable slut. Well done, Headmaster, well done. I will strongly recommend a serious bonus for you this year!" I bowed slightly in acknowledgment. He departed, thrilled with the evening.

I left Janice as she was in the moonlight, ankles still bound to the ottoman. On my way out, I inscribed a handmade card for her to see in the morning, thanking her for a wonderful evening and recommending she take tomorrow off and attend a couple of campus events, such as a dance performance and a theater reading. The card rested on a new laptop, prettily tied with black straps of leather and velvet.

Chapter 5: cum slut, morning marks

The next day I decided to leave her in peace, since she had plenty to recover from and plenty to process. But I did leave a message hoping that she was fine and urging her to call me if she liked. At teatime, I reviewed the day's tapes and saw a number of remarkably surprising scenes. When Janice awoke in her bed, it was almost noon. I wondered how degrading it had been last night to untie her ankles from the ottoman. She arose groggy and obviously sore, her entire face and breasts covered with dried discharges of the Vice Chancellor and myself. The only parts of her face that could be seen were her eyes and lips. Similarly, only her one-inch nipples protruded through the encrusted sheath of cum on her breasts.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
953 Followers