The Program Ch. 1

Story Info
Tawny returns home from a world tour.
4.7k words
4.57
44k
16
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Chapter 1: The Homecoming

The giant Boeing 747 rumbled to a stop at the end of the Reef Runway and turned to taxi toward the international terminal at Honolulu International Airport. Tawny looked out the window past her "sister", Ricki, to gaze at the sculptured green mountains she never tired of. Ricki turned to her, smiling, and gave her a little kiss on the lips, completely unconcerned that others may find such behavior between two women objectionable. The two had been designated as "sisters" by their mutual "Mistress", Darla, for almost two months now, so close physical contact and mutual sexual attraction was certainly no stranger to them.

The girls had just completed a five-week, globe trotting tour ordered by their Mistress so Tawny could become indoctrinated into the global nature of Bondage, Discipline, and Sadomasochism; or BDSM. Mistress Darla preferred to use the term Dominant-Submissive, or DS in common conversation, to describe the lifestyle she preferred, however. Tawny certainly understood why now. The sisters had been guests in a dozen locations around the globe as representatives of their Mistress. They had watched men and women engaged in an incredibly wide range of activities, most sexual, some not, that fairly well encompassed what could be described as the boundaries of the BDSM and DS community.

Some of the things they witnessed were disturbing to Tawny. Some were disturbing to Ricki. Both girls agreed they had a lot in common when it came to sexual preference, but that they differed on a few things. Both had noticed what the other was interested in because they both had a deep desire to please the other. They both intended to put their new-found knowledge of each other's little secrets to good use when they got home to Mistress Darla's.

At each stop on the trip, Tawny was asked to provide a display of her physical attributes. Ricki had told her it was an offer she should not refuse, so she presented herself as a nude model for small and large groups at each of the host's homes, which they visited. During the show, the invited guests would touch her here or there and ask her personal questions about her sexual experience and preference. The questions embarrassed her but she always answered to the best of her ability. Tawny thought the entire experience was very erotic, but she had a feeling there was a deeper reason for the tour and her self-display. She would learn much later she had a good intuition.

Ricki had told her, after her first display, there were several requests for personal sexual "contact" sessions. That, of course, was completely out of the question, because one of the purposes of the trip was to allow Tawny to thoroughly heal after her body piercing session at the skilled hands of Mistress Darla on the evening before their departure. On that occasion, Darla had performed a ritual piercing of Tawny's clitoris, her clitoral hood, and each of her breast nipples. Since Tawny had to give her new piercing points time to heal, there was to be no sex for the duration of the tour. Now back in Hawaii, however, Tawny's piercing points were completely healed and she was feeling extremely horny, since she had anticipated the lifting of her sexual indulgence ban now that they had returned.

Ricki leaned back in her comfortable seat in the first class cabin and watched Tawny as she looked across her front and out the small window of the plane. Ricki loved the basic beauty the twenty-five year old Tawny radiated. She had dark brown eyes, long, lashes and thin eyebrows that seemed to draw your gaze into her eyes. Her little nose seemed almost too small for her face, because it became lost between her high cheekbones and dark pink lips. Ricki never tired of looking at Tawny's puffy upper lip, which she thought made her so fun to kiss; and when Tawny smiled, showing her line of beautiful white teeth and little dimples, Ricki felt her heart race a little. All her facial features were framed by beautiful, soft auburn hair, which lightened in the sun to give her streaks of blonde highlights.

At 174 cm (5'8"), Tawny towered half a head over Ricki, but Ricki was always the dominant between the two. Ricki considered herself to be very fortunate to have such a sexually exciting sister to dominate. Tawny had long, shapely legs that looked absolutely irresistible when she wore heels. Her venus mons had been completely shaved clean ever since she had known her, but the little growth she had seen between shavings indicated her pubic hair was negligible and fine anyway. Her labia were dark and thin and separated on their own when Tawny was stimulated sexually. She loved to touch her there as much as Tawny enjoyed the touch and Ricki got a special thrill out of talking to her dirty until her pussy opened and she could see her soft pink inner layer without even touching it. Her clitoris reacted similarly when stimulated either physically or through suggestion. It swelled and could be seen protruding from its protective hood and Ricki considered sucking it to be the next best thing to heaven. Her buttocks were smooth and soft as a baby's and her 89 cm (35") hips gave her a soft, round appearance that looked delicious in clothes or in the nude. She was fit, strong and muscular beyond what her 53 kilos (116 lbs) would hint and she had a skinny 59 cm (23") waist; punctuated by a deep, smooth navel. Her tight stomach gave it a dimpled look and Ricki never tired of kissing her body all over, because every spot was accentuated with soft curves and warm flesh. Tawny's breasts were not huge, but Ricki thought they were ideal for her body size. Her bust measured out at 86 cm (34"), but they were firm as a teenager's and they were topped with soft, dark, well-defined areola. Those dark areas surrounded distinct nipples that were easily encouraged to swell to hard-tipped points Ricki could see through her blouse as she watched her gaze at the Hawaiian landscape.

Tawny sensed her sister's gaze and looked at her, unable to suppress a smile. Ricki had been a godsend for Tawny. She first met her when she was planted at a Dom's house while Tawny was being "trained" as his submissive. The Dom's name was Roger and Tawny was not completely displeased with her treatment there, but she was not there of her own free will either. Ricki became her lover during that brief encounter and convinced Tawny to join her and Mistress Darla in her "family". It had been a very good choice.

Tawny was very sexually attracted to her 32-year-old sister, Ricki. Ricki was not a really beautiful girl, such as Tawny was, but she was very beautiful, in a peculiar way, to Tawny. She had very dark, wavy hair she kept above her shoulder and beautiful, bright green eyes that gave her an exotic look. Her beautiful smile featured flashing white teeth that contrasted with her naturally dark complexion. She weighed a little less than Tawny and was several cm shorter. Her weight was distributed evenly on her frame and she had muscular arms and thighs that gave her an almost masculine look when she flexed. Her breasts were small, at 81cm (32"), but firm and nicely shaped, topped with soft pink areola and short nipples that were easily aroused. Her mons harbored a dark patch of hair that was thick and curly when she let it grow out. That accent topped a dark slot, which blossomed to reveal a dark, pink gash of beautiful soft tissue surrounding her vagina. Tawny shuddered every time she thought of pressing her mouth there.

Ricki's most exotic feature was her pattern of tattoos. They ran over her shoulder, around her arm, down onto her small breasts and then around her waist, over her hip and covered a good deal of her ass. They were elaborate and beautiful, leaves and flowers and birds all intermingled. Tawny still felt her pussy tingle every time she saw Ricki naked, because she never seemed to get tired of looking at her beautifully colored skin. The pattern seemed to draw her to her naked body.

Nestled in between the leaves of Ricki's tattoo design were small letter Ds, that she had never noticed until Ricki had pointed them out. They were Mistress Darla's mark of ownership and Ricki had selected this means to show her devotion to Mistress Darla. Tawny had her mark now too. Darla had marked her newest protégé and submissive with a small D, engraved in the closure beads of the stunning platinum rings that adorned Tawny's pierced nipples and the horizontal aperture through her ample clit. A fourth ring pierced Tawny's clitoral hood vertically, but the bead in that one was engraved with an R to illustrate Ricki's partial ownership and dominance over her sister.

The plane finally stopped at the gate and the girls grabbed their carry-on luggage and anxiously cued up at the door to disembark. In moments, they were walking through the terminal and cueing up again at the customs and immigration area. In minutes, they were escorted through and were met by Paul who was waiting for them at the exit door.

Paul was considered as a brother within Darla's family. Tawny did not fully understand the interrelationships involved, but she knew that Paul was a sometimes sexual partner for Darla. All that mattered to Tawny was that Paul was a top to her. Tawny had no real sexual dominance in her at all and was; therefore, sexually submissive to anyone that Darla allowed touching her. Tawny smiled brightly upon seeing him, remembering the sex she had with him before she left on the trip and thinking about his well hung, muscular body. Paul smiled back, having similar sexual thughts about Tawny.

"Aloha and welcome back my ladies. How was your trip?"

Paul was one of two a male assistants to Mistress Darla. Tawny wasn't sure if she used him as a submissive, but she knew he made a wonderful and erotic sex partner and he was one of the males Darla used to keep her sexuality in tone and satisfied. Paul led the girls to the curb and opened the back door to Mistress's Town Car. The luggage was already coming out of the terminal and Paul opened the trunk for the skycap.

"My God, how many times did you girls change on this trip? That is a lot of luggage for a pair of girls that I rarely see in anything more than a sexy g-string or thong."

Ricki slapped him playfully.

"Oh, Paul I bet you travel with even more. We were gone for over a month; or didn't you notice?"

"Oh, I noticed." He leaned over close to Tawny and grinned at her, speaking in a low tone. "And I have something down between my legs that is very warm and very hard to prove it."

Tawny blushed, but did glance down, and smiled when she saw an obvious lump protruding beneath his pant closure. She slid into the back seat, her face passing just a few inches from that point of interest. Ricki slipped in next to her and grasped her gently on the thigh as she listened to Paul's sexual hints. He continued to talk as he slammed the trunk, tipped the skycap and slipped behind the driver's wheel.

"We really missed you tw0. It seems like you've been gone for months instead of weeks. Did you see some interesting sights?" He gleaned in the rear view mirror as he pulled into the traffic flow.

Ricki replied as Tawny blushed again, thinking about some of the erotica she had witnessed.

"It was fabulous, as always. Some things never cease to amaze me, but it had our mouths watering. Especially Tawny, since she has been on a sex hold."

Ricki ran her fingers up Tawny's thigh a little higher, teasing her and grinning as she watched her glow red with a blush. She dared not go any higher up her thigh, knowing full well only Mistress Darla could lift the ban on Tawny's sexual participation. Tawny shuddered and hugged her arms close to her body as she thought about getting home and being able to let her frustration vent and fuck like a bitch in heat. She nearly choked when she contemplated Paul's next remark.

"Too bad Mistress Darla had to go out of town. She won't be back until the day after tomorrow."

Ricki let her chin drop and Tawny moaned. Ricki was the first to vent her feelings.

"No! It can't be! I couldn't stand another night without having her!"

Paul laughed and stared in the mirror, sizing up the girl's reactions. He was savoring his ability to tease the two.

"Maybe we don't have to."

Ricki stared at Paul disapprovingly. Sneaking behind Mistress Darla's back would be unthinkable! Tawny looked up at the mirror too, expecting some sort of further explanation. Paul hesitated, reached into his breast pocket and pulled out a thin leather collar. He tossed it back into Tawny's lap and smiled. Ricki looked relieved and Tawny stared at the collar, confused at first.

"Put it on for us girl. Mistress has decided you need to loosen up a little before she gets back."

Paul winked at Ricki in the mirror. Ricki shook her head, relieved. Mistress Darla had given her the key to Tawny's sexuality. Tawny looked a little confused, but picked up the collar, recognizing it as one of Darla's and engraved with her D in the metal ID plate. Ricki placed her hand on Tawny's and guided her fingers to her neck.

"Yes, put it on sweetie, grrrrrrr." Ricki growled softly in Tawny's ear, understanding the implications of what Paul said and she winked at him in the mirror while Tawny fumbled with the collar, fitting it to her neck.

Tawny would be available to the other "family" members until Darla returned, so she helped Tawny fit the collar on her neck and adjust it nice and tight, then she let her finger slip further up her thigh, into the hitherto off limits area of her body and flipped Tawny's clit ring once. Tawny flinched and shuddered, then shivered as she felt her pussy quiver and a warm flow of lubricating wet fill her slot. Ricki drew closer to her and pushed her fingers against her slit, feeling the flow of warm liquid, giving away Tawny's sudden and delicious reaction to her touch. She grinned and looked at the mirror, catching Paul's eyes.

"God, she's cumming already."

Paul laughed. "You're kidding!" He looked at Ricki's look and exclaimed again, "You're not kidding!"

Tawny shuddered and reddened again as Ricki squished her fingertips against her wet pink gash. Tawny didn't need to wonder about the significance of the collar any more. She felt like fresh meat for a pack of wolves and the sensation made her pussy squirm with warm pulses of excitement.

"Paul, you know I'm not joking. You know our favorite little fucktoy. She's hot and ready."

Ricki looked at Tawny and kissed her cheek.

"Isn't she?"

Tawny knew the comment was meant for her and Ricki expected her to answer.

"Yes Ricki, I am ready, very ready."

Ricki stroked her neck and stroked her thigh, spreading some of her wetness along the inside of her leg.

"Let me see now, maybe we should share her, or should we use her one at a time. I think we should take turns. Who is in on the treat Pau? We can draw for high card."

"Why don't you let her decide? I know she wants some good hard cock right away."

"No way, Paul, we're not going to torture her! So who's in on it?"

Ricki continued to caress Tawny as she watched her and made some plans in her head. She took her dominance of Darla's property seriously.

"OK, Donald and I, and she is supposed to visit someone named Brad tomorrow night, an all-nighter, so he must be special."

Ricki raised an eyebrow and looked at Tawny's reaction. Tawny looked wide-eyed, surprised, but apparently pleased. Brad was a former dominant boyfriend of Tawny's, but Ricki was surprised Darla would still allow him some time with Tawny. He had been a friend to Roger, a dominant Darla had had to spar with over the control of Tawny. Darla won, of course, and she had, in short, had Roger excluded from Tawny's life, or so she thought, and by implication, Brad as well. Brad was a very capable male, and very aggressive, and Darla had used his influence once, at Ricki's own suggestion, to help Tawny see the advantages of being an owned slave-girl for Darla. Ricki was surprised, but whatever the case, Darla had given her instructions, so Tawny would go to serve Brad the following night.

"Did Mistress mention any precautions or limits on Brad's use?" asked Ricki.

"No, she didn't. In fact she was pretty clear about passing on to you, Tawny, that you were to be very good for him and that you should do anything he wants."

Tawny swallowed, seeming a little worried, but verified that she understood. The car turned the corner on the way up the hill to Darla's hilltop home. Ricki put the issue of Brad aside for the moment and looked back to Tawny.

"Get your things off love, you will not be needing any clothes for a while, will you?" Ricki turned her attention back to Paul. "Wait until you see her body jewelry, Paul, you'll probably cum looking at her."

Tawny shuddered as she slipped out of her blouse and worked her skirt down her thighs. She loved the warm feeling the attention to her body gave her and the comforting feeling of being dominated and used by her lovers in Darla's family. She arched her back a little as her blouse fell free and watched Paul's eyes as they focused on her stiff, aroused nipples and the way the new platinum jewelry ringed her sex and made her feel more naked and desirable.

Paul pulled the car into the covered entry drive and stopped and twisted his body in his seat to look. He grinned, looking at Tawny's beautiful, tanned body. The small platinum rings through her nipples accented her dark brown areola perfectly. Tawny demonstrated her submission perfectly as she leaned back and spread her thighs while Paul examined her with his eyes. He focused in on her pussy. Her clit ring was hooked over a ball at the end of a barbell that pierced her hood. That arrangement pulled her hood back and the entire clit was visible and looked swollen and hard. Her physical appearance suggested sex and his cock hardened and pressed against the loose fitting cotton trousers that covered his lower torso.

"God, let's not waste time. Paul, please get the luggage out and into our room, will you? I'll take our sweetie in and get her on display, then we can play for her and get going. I'll have to fuck something if I don't get firsts."

Ricki spoke as she urged Tawny out the door, following her on the same side. Tawny stepped out and smiled back at Ricki, feeling very horny herself as Ricki and Paul looked her over like a piece of raw flesh before a pair of hungry dogs.

Tawny was led in and Ricki had her stand on a small pedestal in the main living area. She drew a deck of cards and shuffled. It was not long before Paul and Donald came in. Ricki chuckled at them, because they were nude, save for their g-strings, and their cocks bulged against the thin material of their sacks. Ricki swallowed, because she could see the erotic outline of their jewelry. Each had multiple piercing in their large penises and the studs and rings were visible, pressing against their cloth coverings. Ricki had had the pleasure of feeling that metal in her pussy many times. Tawny had had them only once, but that was enough for her to realize these two fucked a woman with a very special feeling as their metal-adorned shafts pressed through the elastic tube of a female's vagina.

Tawny slowly turned and moved her arms in an erotic display, being the obedient subject of the lustful looks upon her vulnerable nude body. Ricki called the attendees to order and offered the deck of cards to Tawny to cut. Tawny obeyed, feeling strange, participating in the act that would turn her body into a playground for each of her brothers and her sister over the next day. The participants drew a card and they laid them down in turn. Tawny would go with Donald first, then Paul. Ricki, would have to wait, which seemed particularly torturous, since her hunger for her sister had been fed by several weeks of daily contact without sex. Ricki, however, was both a devoted slave to Darla and an equally skilled and disciplined dominant for Tawny. She would wait her turn and see to it Tawny placed forth a maximum effort to do whatever her brothers wanted; within Darla's limits, of course.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers
12