The Program Ch. 6

Story Info
Tawny sent to the company Marketing Division.
12k words
4.62
27.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

(Note: The previous chapter, Chapter 2, Expanding a Limit, contains material which has forced its placement in the sister site AllExtremeSex, which can be accessed via the "Extreme" link on the Literotica Story page.)

Chapter 6: Marketing

Tawny woke up alone on Kira's bed. She had no idea of the time. She rolled off the bed and found that the chain hanging from her nipple had a note attached to it. It was Kira, and she instructed her to return to her bungalow and relax. Get some sun and await instructions.

Tawny returned to her bungalow in the bright morning sun. She showered and went through the procedures she had learned to prepare herself for sex; and then slipped her tiny bathing suit on. She wasn't sure if it was always necessary to douche, shave and bathe in such detail, but it seemed the right thing to do; after all, she was a sex slave now and there was every expectation that she would be fucking someone else again soon.

She had a continental breakfast in the small café next to the pool. It was now late morning and another beautiful day at the resort. After breakfast, she headed for the beach and removed her top, applied a shiny coat of sun oil and basked while reading a magazine. She had just shifted onto her stomach for her second 30 minutes of sunbathing when Yanno finally appeared. Tawny thought it was fortunate, since she was just wondering who would oil her back. Yanno gladly obliged while he told her about the news of the day. It seems that her assessment was completed and there was much excitement about her final results. Tawny, according to Yanno, could very well be a bright star in the Company reputation. She was to appear before the assessment committee the next morning at nine. After that, she would be off for the Company's slave marketing division on the nearby island. Only one chore remained at the resort and it would only take an hour or so. Tawny had to have a physical examination for her statistics and various other measurements. Tawny giggled and poked at Yanno, trying to get him to tell her what he meant by "other measurements," but Yanno pleaded ignorance and laughed as he poked at her crotch with his finger.

They lunched together and Yanno took Tawny to a small clinic at the resort, where she was given a somewhat unusual medical examination. Her height and weight were taken. All her body parts were measured; her waist, bust, hips and then the diameter of her areola, the length of her visible labia, the length of her clitoris, the height of her nipples and so on. The examining team, which happened to be a rather business-like oriental and a black female assistant, told Tawny to mount a large padded table and then asked Yanno to stimulate her. Yanno smiled while he pinched and caressed Tawny's breasts and slipped his fingers into her pussy, pulling them over her clit and poking them slightly into her passage as it sweated. Tawny felt unusually strange while Yanno applied his clinical stimulation to her while the examiners watched.

Tawny felt her breasts swell and wetness fill her vulva and soon forgot that she was being observed. She squirmed on her back on the table and felt her breath get short and labored. She wanted Yanno to continue, but it was just at that moment that the oriental man touched Yanno's shoulder and asked him to step away. More measurements were taken and the height of her nipples, the swelling of her breasts and the size of her clitoris were all measured again.

Tawny thought the exam was over, but the assistant smiled and pushed her shoulders down onto the table and told her to relax now. She was strapped down to the table and her heart began to race as a feeling of anxiety swept over her. The assistant recognized the look, but told Tawny only that she would not feel pain, although she could not say that the measurements they needed would not possibly be uncomfortable. She advised Tawny to relax and try to enjoy herself. She explained that they would be measuring the depth of her cavities and the maximum organ size that should be placed into the slaves vagina and rectum. The impersonal use of the third person term "the slave" had Tawny concerned, but Yanno tapped her breast and told her not to worry, that he had seen a dozen slaves do this.

Tawny was propped up some and encouraged to watch. The first probe was an average size dildo and it was fully inserted into her pussy. The sensation was all pleasure. The dildo was fitted with wires attached inside the base and the results were recorded on a machine at the foot of the table. The next probe was larger, both fatter and longer, but she took the full length easily. Two more probes later and Tawny began to look concerned. They were working a very fat and long dildo into her pussy. Tawny moaned as she felt the dull ache that always accompanied a very large probe. She felt it push into her cervix. The examiner was patient, but firm and he continually pulled the dildo out some and pushed it back into her firmly. He continued to work it for a long time, until he was able to force the entire length into her and the aching began to subside. Tawny gasped, and she began to feel the beginnings of a tight orgasm and her pussy contracted tightly on the probe. The assistant told her to relax and accept the dildo and to try not to have an orgasm. Some notes were taken as they watched her reactions and then the probe was withdrawn.

The process went on for some time. Tawny was subjected to ever-larger probes in her pussy and her ass. The probes ached and some were designed to swell and stretch inside her holes. One probe, in her pussy, swelled until she was afraid it would split her. She moaned and wiggled against her bonds but they pushed her hard and then finally let the probe deflate and slipped it from her tortured channel. When it was all over, more measurements were taken with normal sized dildos and she was finally released. The assistant jokingly handed Tawny a cock-shaped lollipop and thanked her for her cooperation. She was dismissed and joined Yanno outside, slightly sore from her experience.

After the exam, Tawny and Yanno discussed some of the details of the upcoming assessment meeting. Yanno told her all the assessment measures, both from her observed sexual performances and the physical exam of her body, would go into a report that she would have to sign the next day at the assessment. Yanno told her that some of the people would be strangers, but others she would recognize, like himself, and Kira. He then went over some of the protocols for her behavior before the committee, so she would display herself properly and with a degree of respect.

It was still early afternoon, so they took the rest of the day off and went diving. In the evening, Yanno fucked Tawny several times and then slept. She would need to be up early to prepare for her final review.

* * * * *

The next morning at nine, Yanno stepped into the anteroom of the meeting area and told Tawny it was time for her to enter. Tawny was naked, except for her body jewelry, consisting of the artificial diamonds in her rings and clit hood barbell. Two sparkling studs hung from her clit ring on gold chains of 3 and 6 inch lengths. She had her Company ID anklet and bracelet on and a thin, tight gold chain around her neck, which Yanno explained, marked her as an un-owned slave. A three-tiered gold chain of fine links attached her nipple rings and she had matching sparkling pendant earrings. Tall black heels attached to her ankles completed her outfit.

Yanno held the door open and Tawny stepped into the room. There was a series of three tables forming a U. In the center of the middle table sat Kira. To the right of her was another woman she had never seen and on the left a handsome man of middle age. On one flanking table were three men, each muscular and good looking. The other table had a woman and one man and an empty seat, which was shortly occupied by Yanno. Tawny did a double take at the other man. She certainly recognized him and was very surprised. It was Brad, her boyfriend from what seemed ages past. She looked at him and smiled quizzically. He smiled back, winked and motioned her to be cool.

Tawny stepped ahead on her tall black heels and, as coached, stopped before a padded mat and turned slowly. Once she made a full turn, she kneeled. She separated her thighs and pulled her fingers gently up each side of her labia, separating them gently so her pussy was slightly open. She rested her ass back onto her heels and rested her hands on her thighs, palms up and widely spread from her pussy. She sat erect, arched her back at the waist, and took a full breath as she adjusted her torso to accentuate her breasts.

All eyes rested on Tawny and then each panel member began to shuffle papers as Kira spoke. Tawny focused her eyes on the floor, just before Kira's feet and listened to Kira go on about her various physical features and details about the various sexual performances she had given over the past several weeks. The panel members on either side of Kira had several questions and different panel members addressed the issue. It was very business like, but had an unusual subject matter. At one point, Brad was called upon to describe, in better detail, Tawny's reaction to the dog that she had served while under his supervision.

While Kira was reviewing some technical details of Tawny's pussy, the man next to Kira snapped his fingers and called to her.

"Tawny, please stand and come to me here."

Tawny looked up and then rose. She took the three steps to stand before his place at the table. The table was narrow and he reached out to take one of the chains hanging between her legs. He pulled until her thighs pressed into the table edge and Tawny's pussy was just before him. Kira continued to review various data and the man reached over the table and slipped his middle finger into Tawny's pussy.

Tawny closed her eyes a moment and set her feet wider apart. She lifted her hands and ran them through her hair as her hips gently rolled on the finger probing up into her pussy. He pulled his finger out and smiled and then told her to return to her slave stance. Kira finished her remarks as Tawny resumed her position and there was more general discussion. Finally the group became silent and Kira told Tawny to stand.

"Tawny, I am pleased to announce that the committee for accession of slave candidates has approved your initial assessment. We recommend your acceptance into the Company slave pool to be sold at auction in Las Vegas during the next general sales docket in two weeks or when adequate bids have been placed for your ownership. Your assessment report is here and you are to read it and sign it at this time. We will read it aloud and will answer any questions you may have about it. Tawny, I want to make it clear that once you sign this, you will be a slave and there will be no way out for you. You will be Company property for a minimum of four years and must honor all sexual demands, without limits, made upon you by any leaseholder. Following your acceptance you will be obligated to proceed to the Marketing Division for further service to the Company prior to transfer of your control."

Tawny listened while the document was read. There were no real surprises, but Yanno had already told her that only a couple of slaves had ever turned in a higher overall average. Her sale was expected to bring a near record high and that would mean even more wealth for Tawny at the end of her slavery obligation.

The report read as follows:

* * * * *

Preliminary Report

Subject: Hess, Judith, (Tawny)
Recruitment Category: Pleasure
Nationality: USA
Recruitment: Darla
Overall Quality Rating: 8 Physical, 10 Sensuality, 9 Willingness (9.00 Average))

* * * * *

Measures:
Quality:
1 (low) – 10 (high) scale.

Build Types:

Obese : exceeds 50% body fat, few torso curves
Large: exceeds 25% body fat, may have curvature of torso, body parts above normal proportion, usually above average height.
Medium: Torso curvature typical of female form. Typically proportionately unbalanced body areas. 15 – 24% body fat typical.
Slim: Torso curvature typical of female form. Proportional balance between bust, waist and hips. Less than 15% body fat content. Height proportionally balanced between body, head and limbs. Typically average to tall height for female.
Thin: Less than 5% body fat with possibility of skeletal protrusions and underdeveloped body parts.
Petite: Same as slim, but atypically below average height with possibility of disproportionate balance between limbs and torso.

Skin Shade:
Proctor Scale: 1 = light, 10 dark. Typical Caucasian = 1-2, tanned = 3 – 6. Negative values indicate shades of pink as typical in vulva.

Sensitivity: 1 = numb, 10 = sensitive. Average female sensitivity at clitoris = 6 on national average.

Orifice depths and pressure:
Depths measured with normal shaft insertion and after 30 minutes of exercise for maximum depths. Exceeding maximum is considered dangerous to healthy sustainment of organ.

Pressure measured on surface of 20 mm diameter inserted probe. Normal male penis will not be comfortable/sustainable at more than 17 psi. Maximum sensation normally attained at 4.0 psi pressure with increased pleasure up to 9.5 psi typical.

Ability Ratings: 10 most enjoyed. 5 Performs, but shows signs of disapproval. 2: tolerates. 1: Not suitable/recommended. NT = Not tested

* * * * *

Subject Description:

General: Female, 27 years old, Brown hair and eyes, 5feet, 8 inches tall, 118 lbs., Slim build, developed muscular tone, 8% body fat, Caucasian (European/ Mediterranean)

Proctor scale 2 - 5 with variance distinguishable at coverage for "thong" style coverage.

Qualifiers: History of sun exposure, dark complexion with sparse epidermal markings. Light "freckling" on chest and shoulders. Favorable appearance.

Head/Shoulders: Dark eyes with thick lashes, naturally long, thin eyebrows, with separation between eyes. Nose well-shaped and appropriate size for face, no scaring or marking on face. High cheekbones and naturally shaped chin shape. Absence of distinguishing characteristics (dimples, lines). Connected lobes, pierced, two holes along lower lobes of ear. Hair length 18 from crown, natural wave, susceptible to sun bleaching to light auburn. Good color to lips, upper lip has distinguishable swell. Neck is lengthened enhancing illusion of height. Rounded shoulders with muscular development distinguishable at neck and shoulder. Collar bone distinguishable while head inclined.

Upper torso: Ribs distinguishable with arms raised. Breasts fully developed, symmetrically paired with excellent fill and no distinguishable sag. Measurement 34.5 inches, cup C/D, Breast areola clearly defined with shade differential of .8 on proctor scale. Sensitivity factor 9 in pigmented area with dense lactic duct presence. Areola swell 4mm above plain of breast at normal and 12mm under stimulation (differential 8mm). Nipple sensitivity factor 10, normal diameter 10 mm; 12mm stimulated. Nipple height above plain of areola 9mm normal, 14 mm stimulated. Well developed muscle tone along shoulders and through upper back with distinguishable cut.

Qualifiers: Breasts pierced at base of nipple, 12 gauge, open with evidence of enhanced sensitivity (10+).

Midsection: Waistline clear of distinguishing marks. Lower back shows faint evidence of previous tanning line with thong-style covering (shade differential .1 on proctor scale). Navel is gradual indenture, full diameter 31mm sloping to 12mm depth. Excellent muscular development in stomach with 4.5 distinguishable rows when stressed. Measurement 24 inches

Lower torso and hips: Buttocks are smooth, symmetrical and free of distinguishing makings. Well-developed muscular structure. Absence of body hair to anal opening. Hip at maximum, measures 35 inches. Upper legs/thighs are tapered and thin at 14.5 inches at juncture. Buttocks form perfect arc of circle when torso is inclined 50 degrees from vertical.

Qualifiers: Vagina: Natural depth is 185mm (7.5 inches). Stressed depth measured to 280 mm (11 inches) in 8 minutes. Maximum measured depth 316mm (12.5 inches). Elasticity rated excellent with pressure measured at 6.3psi on 20mm diameter insertion. Maximum tested diameter110mm (4.5 inches) at 15.5 psi (15 minute graduated stretching). Sensitivity in vaginal passage rated at 8. Highly developed lubrication with 8 ducts visible at outer passage. Inner labia rated medium, shade differential -.4 on proctor scale (pink). Outer labia rated thin with darker pigmentation rated 5 on proctor scale. Absence of body hair within or on labia through removal, electrolysis treatment. Body hair capable in 25 mm square triangular area above venus mons. Fleshy juncture at upper labia (clitoral hood) pierced, 8 gauge, vertical. Clitoris well developed, 12mm length, 9mm width normal, 17mm length, 12mm width stimulated. Sensitivity rated 10. Pierced, 14 gauge, clitoris horizontal providing enhanced sensitivity (10+ rating). Subject has well developed, practiced kegel muscles producing pressure variance of 6 – 12 psi on 20mm insertion.

Qualifiers: Anal: Developed, trained and flexible. Natural depth is 180mm (7.25 inches). Maximum measured depth 205mm (8.25 inches). Elasticity rated excellent with pressure measured at 7.8psi on 20mm diameter insertion. Maximum tested diameter 80mm (3.25 inches).

Extremities: Arms and legs are free of marks and scars. Legs well developed with smooth muscle tone. Body hair indistinguishable on legs, Arms have light trace of light body hair. Thigh measure maximum is 14.5 inches. Ankle diameter 7.75 inches. Wrist 5.5 inches, forearm/bicep 10.5 inches stressed. Good muscle tone and cut throughout arms and legs.

* * * * *

Natural Abilities: Subject is well qualified and practiced with the following categories of behavior. (5 Not Rated/Not observed)

Average: Total 33 Categories: 7.39
Average: 28 Rated Categories: 8.71
VT=Videotape available. NT=Not Tested


Oral sex: Rating 10: Very receptive for giving and receiving. Responds readily to stimulus, reacts positively to swallowing partner's discharge. Very appreciative of receipt. (VT)

Anal sex: Rating 9: Performs best after foreplay. Has difficulty attaining orgasm if performed without alternate stimulation. (VT)

Light bondage using scarves, light rope, etc.: Rating 6: Does not always reflect positive stimulation.

Heavy bondage using handcuffs, shackles or similar devices: Rating 5: Does not react with emotion. May require further training.

Blindfolds: Rating 6: Does not seem to be positively stimulated under most conditions.

Toys such as vibrators, dildos, or eggs: Rating 10: Subject readily accepts and responds to any stimulation to sensual areas. (VT)

Toys such as anal beads or Ben Wa balls: Rating 10: Subject readily accepts and responds sensually to any stimulation.

Spanking: Rating 9: Subject responds sensually to epidermal trauma. Enhanced if provider is stimulated. Has produced spontaneous orgasm from extensive repeated stimulation of buttocks.

Whipping: Rating 6: Can produce same as spanking, but increased depth of pain can rapidly decrease sensual reaction. (VT)

Nipple torture, clamps etc.: Rating 9 (with qualifiers). Subject reacts positively to breast manipulation, has had orgasm from light painful stimulation alone. Threshold for pain is quickly passed, however and reactions rapidly decreased. Requires evaluation and testing.

Collar/leash: Rating 10: Subject responds sensually to symbols of control and obedience.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers