The Program Ch. 7

Story Info
Tawny is now an official sex slave for The Company.
10.5k words
4.56
38.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

(Note: The previous chapter, Chapter 2, Expanding a Limit, contains material which has forced its placement in the sister site AllExtremeSex, which can be accessed via the "Extreme" link on the Literotica Story page.)

* * * * *

Tawny arrived at the resort casino in a limousine, directly from the airport. The driver gave her an envelope, which contained some basic instructions. She would sign in under a false name and wait in her room until she was contacted. This she did, but it was hardly a room. It was a suite, a series of rooms on the top floor. There were four bedrooms, four baths, a large Jacuzzi, and a fully stocked bar. It was very classy to say the least. The closets were stocked with clothes and the view out the windows was magnificent. Tawny found the television and flipped through the channels. She thought to herself. It has been probably three months since she had even seen a television. Nothing had changed, though. After five minutes she turned it to the resort channel to use it as background noise. Nothing on the television interested her.

Over an hour passed when there was some noise at the door. It opened and two girls came in. They seemed as surprised to see Tawny as she was to see them, but after a few awkward moments they introduced themselves. The tall blonde girl was Janine; the shorter redhead was Debbie. Tawny welcomed them to the harem, trying to be funny, but they didn’t seem to be all that amused. They had no problem entering and making themselves at home, however, once they were convinced Tawny was supposed to be there. Debbie made herself a drink and asked Tawny if she was in Vegas for the auction. That seemed to break the ice, because once Tawny had confirmed that she was there for the same reason they were, the two newcomers were all smiles. The three exchanged some stories about their recent stay at the Company marketing center. Tawny was surprised that they had been there much longer than she had, nearly three months and that they had arrived at Las Vegas via a different route, only hours after Tawny had.

Tawny noticed that the two seemed to be attached and her suspicion was confirmed when Janine suddenly grabbed Debbie and pushed her onto the bed and began to pull at her clothes. The two laughed, and Tawny felt a little embarrassed by the situation. In a matter of minutes, the two were naked and clawing at one another in a heat of lust. Tawny didn’t know what to make of it, so she quietly faded into the next room and tried to occupy herself while the two moaned and giggled, obviously enjoying one another. Tawny heard their moans of passion and shuddered with desire. She didn’t think she was supposed to be occupying herself with strangers, even other slaves, without instructions, but their lovemaking drove her to a fevered pitch of erotic desire. She sat on a dressing stool, splayed her thighs and slid her fingers up between her thighs, pulling up her short skirt, and began to masturbate herself while she looked at herself in the mirror. The two made her feel inadequate. Why had they not invited her to join in?

Tawny moved her fingers into her wet cavern and pushed her thumb up and down, over her clit, bringing herself quickly near an orgasm. She was working herself, keeping herself just at the edge of her orgasm when she heard Debbie groan and giggle. Tawny closed her eyes a moment and then opened them. She shouted in surprise and shock when she opened her eyes to see the mirror filled with the frame of a tall, handsome man in a casual suit. She quickly pulled her fingers away and shut her thighs, then paused and placed her hand on her chest. The man merely stood there looking and Tawny listened to the girls in the next room again. She thought, and then she opened her thighs and ran her fingers back up into her pussy. She stared at the man and rolled her thumb over her clit again and dragged her arm up, so her skirt hiked up to reveal her pussy to his gaze through the mirror.

He continued to watch, a slight smile coming to his lips as he saw Tawny recover from her slip back to the days before she was a pleasure slave. He came closer, just behind her, and placed his hands on her shoulders and watched her masturbate. Tawny didn’t take much longer. Her pussy snapped and tensed and she jerked her fingers deep into her slick tube while putting pressure on her clit. The orgasm was warm and satisfying and she gasped and moaned while her pussy spurted out a generous flow of warm cum onto her hand. She looked into his eyes in the mirror and began to turn around on her stool.

The man smiled and watched while Tawny turned, holding her cum streaked hand up. She reached for his belt, but he brushed her hand aside and unfastened his own pants. He opened his front and let his half-erect penis flop out in front of Tawny’s face. Tawny paused, then took her wet hand and grasped his cock, smearing her cum on his shaft and using it for a lubricant as she stroked it to full hardness. She looked up at his face and pulled his cock down and into her mouth and began to suck him while he continued to watch her with a soft smile.

“Good bitch, real good, my turn now. For a moment, I thought you had forgotten your place, but we can attribute that to newness. You should never feel shame or surprise if you are observed masturbating or otherwise feeling the pleasures that come from your body.”

Tawny sucked his cock with long, deep strokes, her hand stroking it, her mouth sucking, her tongue swirling over his crown. She maintained eye contact, watching, making sure he could read the pleasure that was in her eyes as she sucked the cock of a dominant male. She slipped her fingers down and around the base of his shaft, her other hand came around and she pressed her finger tips up behind his scrotum, gently applying pressure to his prostate while her lips moved along his shaft, coating it with her saliva and stroking it in a slow, steady rhythm. She applied a little more pressure to his gland and fondled his balls while her fingers gently stroked the base of his shaft. He smiled and nodded; giving her the approval she sought for her method. She sucked gently as her head moved back off his cock so her cheeks pressed in, caressing the warm flesh of his pole. When just the tip of his cock remained in her mouth, she rolled her tongue over the crown and licked up along his little slit, tasting his precum and tickling his nerve-filled glans. When he smiled and groaned softly she watched his face strain while she pushed her lips back down his shaft until her throat rested on his cockhead.

He shifted his hands from her shoulders to her head, stroking her hair and pushing his hips into her mouth, speaking a few encouraging words, telling her what a good suck she was and how well she was doing. Tawny reacted to the encouragement, turning her head, varying the strokes and occasionally, finishing her downward stroke with a hard swallow to bring his cock into her tight throat. He reacted with a small thrust of his thighs and a caress to her head, feeding his cock deep into her throat before allowing her to slowly slip her lips back along his shaft, sucking and then licking at his crown all over again. Tawny kept her oral massage going until he began to breathe heavily and thrust his hips at her more aggressively. She knew he was close, so she pulled her mouth off and finished his pleasure with her fist, wrapped around his saliva slick cock. She opened her mouth, looking at him as she pumped his cock at her open mouth. He grimaced and gritted his teeth and Tawny pressed up into his gland firmly just as his thighs tensed and his hips shook. Tawny held his flow of cum at bay with the pressure on his prostate for a moment and then, while he looked down with pleasure; she let the pressure off and his cum spurted forth from his urethra. One, two, a third long, warm stream of cum, propelled by his spasm driven loins, poured into her open mouth and splattered onto her chin and lips. Tawny swallowed and let the forth and last stream splatter onto her face so he could see the results of his pleasure on her cheeks.

He finished with a pleasureful moan and relaxed while Tawny licked his cum off her lips and swallowed again while she looked up at his face. She took her fingers, smeared his cum on her cheeks, and then licked and sucked his cum off her fingers while he watched her. He took a step back and began to tuck his deflating penis away and another voice interrupted the solitude of the moment.

“Well, that was quite a lovely display. Sampling the goods Thomas?”

Thomas looked around in alarm, but Tawny remained calm, knowing there was nothing wrong with her sucking male cock that is offered at any time. The voice came from an attractive woman, middle aged, standing only a few feet behind him, at an angle that had given her a clear view of his cum as it poured into Tawny’s open mouth. Thomas recovered his composure quickly.

“Felicia, how long have you been standing there?’

“Long enough to see the slave has been well fed. Did you enjoy her?”

Thomas smiled as he fastened his pants. “She is excellent, to say the least.”

“She should be. This one comes with a reputation.” She looked at Tawny just as she was wiping her cheek with a tissue. “You would be Tawny, correct?”

Tawny was not surprised that this woman knew who she was. After all, she was obviously not a slave and would know who was supposed to be in the suite. Nevertheless, it made her feel good that she was attached to a reputation which obviously included being quite good at giving dominant males a good blow job. Tawny slipped off the stool, opened her thighs and sat erect as she looked up to the newcomer.

“Yes Mistress, I am Tawny.”

Thomas seemed a slight bit surprised that Felicia knew her, as though he was left out of the loop on information. Felicia came closer and placed her fingers on Tawny’s chin, looking into her face as she spoke.

“Yes Thomas, this is Tawny. I recognize her from many photos and she looks like she does on camera; sexy, athletic, beautiful, curvy body, tanned skin, pretty pussy, all the little things that make for a star slave.’ She looked at Thomas again.

“This was provoked, I take it?”

“Hell yes, Felicia. I came in to see the pair fucking like crazy in the next room and then came in here just in time to see this one humping her hand like a bitch in heat. She offered herself and I had to oblige her.”

Felicia smiled and looked at Thomas, and then back to Tawny.

“Did you enjoy yourself girl, did you offer yourself to this male?”

“Yes Mistress.” Tawny wondered if she or he was in trouble, remembering the man who was fired at the marketing center for taking an extra tit fuck with her.

Felicia smiled again and winked at Thomas. “Well, Ok then, that’s the kind of behavior we expect from a star Tawny. Stay willing and stay in practice all the time. I wish I had some time to spend, to try your talents out myself, but there is some business at hand. “So Thomas, maybe you better get on with your business and take the girls on down to the casino.”

Thomas wandered off meekly; knowing it was his job to escort the other girls for the evening. Since they were strict lesbians, he knew he would not be getting any more sexual excitement for the evening. Felicia motioned Tawny to follow her and walked to the bedroom two rooms away. She opened a closet and took a beautiful gown out and laid it on the bed.

She looked at Tawny sternly and barked her orders. “Bathe, no need to prepare yourself for sexual contact tonight, but be soft and feminine. Choose a sheer bra so the dress will show your bust and nipples; heels, very sheer stockings, no body jewelry other than a barbell in your clit, but Company necklace, ankle bracelet and earrings. A thong panty, and this.”

She tossed an open box on the bed that had a black, hard rubber shaft inside. At one end, there was a figurine attached. The other end had a large ball. The ball was a bit larger than the shaft and the shaft was a little larger than an inch in diameter and 5 inches long. The figurine was bent over the end of the shaft and when she looked closer, she could see that the shaft was attached like a giant penis coming from the middle of the small male figurine. Tawny looked at it, guessing what it was for. Felicia cleared up any doubts.

“It goes in your cunt, of course. It is called a little man. An appropriate name, wouldn’t you say? The little man at the end will nestle his face nicely against your clit when you pull it in into yourself, honey, and you’ll be pulling it into yourself all night while your vagina caresses that ball deep inside your cunt. It works very well with cute slaves like you with an overactive pussy. It will keep your mind on your business.”

She motioned Tawny to start getting herself ready while she spoke. Tawny looked the little man over one more time and turned to her bath.

“You’ll be meeting clients for the next day or so. No sex, just face-to-face, get-to-know-one-another meetings. Clients want to meet their slave on a familiar basis to see if the chemistry is right. We do it in a public setting so there is no overwhelming tendency to want to judge you on sexual performance alone. After all, you’ll be living with these people all the time, once they take you in. If the chemistry isn’t right, abuses can occur.’

Tawny slipped herself into the tub with bath oils and listened while Felicia went on.

“You met several clients already during your marketing phase. Two have elected not to bid you. Nothing to worry yourself over, it is just that one was more oriented to the bizarre.’

Tawny looked at her, questioningly.

“Yes, the guy with camels, so you can relax now. Not that he didn’t think you’d be good, but his financial situation changed and he decided to go cheap and long term.’

“One replacement is an English girl named Paula. She wants you for at least a six month term, maybe two. She has been a good recruiter for the Company, so we offered you to her at a bargain. It won’t affect your cut, but you want to pay attention to her likes. She tends to skirt the edge of the Company’s allowances for a pleasure slave, so you will have a veto should you decide she wants something you cannot or will not give her. She will be frank with you and you need to decide if her style is for you.”

Tawny stepped from the tub and, while drying, got the courage to ask what it was that this Mistress Paula would want her to do. Felicia only told her that she would have to hear it direct, as it was Paula’s request, but Felicia offered that Tawny may very well thrive on her offered behavior.

“You will find Mistress Paula to be very exciting indeed, if I understand your depth of submission and a need to serve as well as I think I do.”

“The other client you will meet, that is a bit out of the ordinary, is a gentleman named David. Don’t get the wrong idea, but he won your services in a contest.’ Since it was a contest, you have a veto again, but meet him and decide.’ He has had a full background check and fits all the criteria, except that he is a bit more limited in his means, economically. However, he does not appear to be limited in his imagination and how he would use a sexy little slave such as yourself. So meet him and let me know what you decide. That will be tomorrow afternoon, by the way, at the pool.

Tawny took all of her information in as she pulled the stockings up her legs and sat on the edge of the bed examining the little man. Felicia nodded and smiled and Tawny knew it was time to feel this new toy. She pressed the ball against her labia and worked it side to side until it began to open her vagina and slip into her pussy. The bulge ached as it began to work into her tunnel and Tawny gasped. It took a bit of relaxing and pressure and she had to work it into her pussy. Once it passed the first inches, however, it was easier to work into her elastic sleeve.

“Don’t push it all the way in love, let it hang out and inch or two.”

Tawny obeyed and let the figurine hang an inch from her labia and leaned back on her hands, looking at Felicia. She could feel the hard rubber shaft bend as she changed her body position.

“There you go, very good, now Tawny, let it work in on its own.” Felicia stared and looked into Tawny’s face. “Come on, work that kegel baby and suck it in nice and tight.”

Tawny understood and watched while she tensed her tummy and sucked the ball in deeper with her kegel muscle. The ball was pressed into her deeper, but would not go back out. It was held in place, deep in her pussy, by the muscular walls of her vagina as they grasped the shaft and pulled the ball into her, urged on by the erotic stimulation it gave to her pussy. Tawny shuddered as it pulled the little man’s head tightly against her clit. She forced herself to relax and the figurine backed away a little, but the motion of the ball in her pussy made her clench again and the head pushed into her clit. Tawny could tell that this would establish a constant massage of her clit and she wondered how long she would be able to resist before her pussy started spewing out cum and she lost her control to a soft, gentle orgasm.

“Feels heavenly, doesn’t it sweetie? It’s an amazingly simple but effective instrument and it will help you learn control and keep your mind on pleasure, and that tends to sway your judgment in a way that is favored by dominants. Just learn to control it, you’ll need to do just that for almost any dominant you serve anyway, slave. Now, finish dressing and I will take you down to meet Mistress Paula.”

Tawny stood up, adjusting to the sexy feeling in her pussy and pulled her thong up over her hips. It caressed the little man and she had to stop a second and breathe deeply to avoid slipping into a soft orgasm. She took the dress and let it fall over her head. It fit her perfectly, hugging her figure with a loose stretch fabric of light beige that contrasted and complemented her tanned skin tone. The front was cut low and left her shoulders bare. The neckline followed the curves of her breasts and the partially sheer pattern gave a peek at her nipples when she moved. It was a long dress, almost to her ankles, but the right leg was cut high, to the hip, and when she moved, it easily slipped apart to reveal her long, tanned thigh wrapped in her sheer stockings. Tawny lifted each foot, snapping her heels in place and stood in model fashion for Felicia to nod her approval.

“Very nice. It fits you perfectly; revealing, sexy and rich!”

Tawny smiled and looked at her figure in the mirror. Felicia was right, it was a beautiful dress and it fit her well. She looked sexy and it showed her body off well.

Felicia had her apply some darker lipstick and then led her to the door. Tawny thought about the situation. Something seemed not quite right. There seemed to be a lot of changes at the last moment. First, the stay at this casino and then the new clients, one that wanted her to do something that she was not quite into and the other a “contest” winner. Tawny suddenly felt a bit cheaper, being a contest prize. Like so many Dommes she had met, Felicia seemed to have a sixth sense for what she was thinking and she went on with her talk while Tawny stood ready by the door.

“Don’t let the next day worry you. Day after tomorrow we will have a good feel for how the bids will go and you will be rehearsing hard all day for your auction show that evening. You’ll be showing your best side to the bidders, the Company staff and anyone else that might be lucky enough to view a real slave auction.”

Tawny stood by and Felicia opened the door. They walked to the elevator and Tawny began to ask a question, but Felicia read her mind again.

“You’ll learn all about the show in time. It is a big deal, lots of lights, lots of girls and lots of action. You’ll feel quite at home, after all, you used to strip didn’t you?”

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers