The Prom Night I Never Dreamed Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,174 Followers

Stephanie spun me around to put some finishing touches on me and it was then that we heard Scott's car pull into the driveway and I immediately got very nervous. Like a bride on her wedding day, I didn't want him to see me until he picked me up for the dance itself. We heard the front door open and close. Stephanie got up to close her bedroom door as we heard Scott's footsteps come clumping up the stairs. That's when I heard something I wasn't expecting and something I'll never forget and neither will Stephanie. Scott was whispering to somebody and that somebody was another girl. I suddenly couldn't breathe as I listened to her giggling, followed by what I know for a fact was the sound of lips smacking together. Then we heard Scott's bedroom door slam.

Stephanie stood motionless at her bedroom door for a few seconds and then she looked over at me piteously. Her face spoke volumes as I knew she was already feeling the agony I was about to endure. By now my heart was pounding so hard that my chest actually hurt and my entire body began to tremble. At that moment, time seemed to slow down and everything moved in slow motion. I suddenly felt myself rising to my feet and following Stephanie out of her bedroom and down the hall toward Scott's room.

All I could hear was the echo of my heart pounding in my ear and my own short and shallow breaths. As we approached his door, I thought I might have heard something else, very faint behind my pounding heart. Trying with all my energy to focus, the distant sounds soon became giggling and orgasmic moaning coming from beyond Scott's door. Stephanie turned the knob and pushed the door open and my worst fears were suddenly reality. Scott was having sex with another girl.

The next thing I knew I was running. Running back toward Stephanie's room. My eyes were flooded with tears and my vision was completely blurred. Still the world moved in slow motion and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't seem to move any faster. I soon found myself in the bathroom suite of Stephanie's bedroom, had slammed the door and slumped down on the commode, sobbing uncontrollably as I buried my face in my hands. Before long I began to see all the make-up that Stephanie had worked so hard in applying now running all over my hands.

I heard distant and indistinct yelling, screaming and shouting from beyond the bathroom door. The vocal tones were quite distorted and very slow, but I could make out at least two different speakers: one male and one female. I then heard some loud thumping and bumping followed by the sound of Scott's car starting and tires screeching on the pavement as the car sped away; the engine fading into the distance. It was then that the world seemed to resume a normal sense of balance and speed. Through my sniffing, sobbing and snorting, I heard very gentle knocking on the bathroom door, followed by Stephanie's soft and sweet voice.

"Julie? Julie, sweetheart? Are you okay?"

For a brief instant, I thought maybe I was actually beginning to bring myself under control for my sobbing had almost stopped. But no sooner did I hear Stephanie's soft voice through the door, asking if I was okay, did I completely come apart again. A few seconds went by and my nose was suddenly flooded with Stephanie's delightful scent and I soon felt myself being pulled gently forward. My head soon came to rest on Stephanie's shoulder as her arms went around me and all but consumed my petite frame in her much larger yet very loving and comforting embrace. I felt as though I was wrapped up in a blanket as the warmth of Stephanie's body emanated all around me.

"Oh baby, I am so sorry." Stephanie said through her own tears. "I don't think I've ever been more ashamed to call that boy my son than I am right now. I don't even know who that was."

Wrapped tightly in her consuming and loving embrace, I could feel Stephanie's body quivering, almost shaking, and I could hear her sobbing right along with me. And as bad as I felt at that moment, my heart suddenly found itself pitying Stephanie more than myself. I couldn't even begin to truly fathom how terrible she must feel. How embarrassed and how ashamed that her son, her own flesh and blood could treat another human being so cruelly. Especially his own girlfriend just a few hours before he's supposed to take her to the senior prom.

Stephanie held me in her arms for what seemed like hours, both of us crying our eyes and hearts out right there on the commode in her bathroom. When we finally were able to gain some sense of composure, Stephanie slowly released me and looked deep into my eyes as she gently caressed my face. With her eyes terribly puffy, full of tears and bloodshot, she then did something I wasn't expecting at all: she smiled.

"What?" I sniffed.

"Just look at you. Even now with your make up running and your eyes all puffy and red, you're still as beautiful as an angel." Stephanie said.

I don't know if it was what she said or how she said it, but I was suddenly filled with an unexplainable peace and happiness. As beautiful of a woman as Stephanie was, to hear somebody of her caliber tell me how beautiful I looked, even now, made my heart sing. I smiled and even managed to scoff. Stephanie continued to gently caress my cheek and run her fingers through my hair; it felt really nice.

"Sweetheart, I am so sorry about all this." Stephanie said.

"It wasn't your fault." I told her.

"He's still my son though. Never thought it would actually pain me to say that, but it does. God, I can't believe him. Little terd!" She replied.

"But he's not you, Stephanie. You can't be held responsible for his actions." I said.

"No, but his father sure can?"

"What do you mean?"

"That's exactly who he's like: A big, stupid, muscle headed moron." She continued.

"Who doesn't know that the best woman in the world was right there in front of him the whole time." I replied.

"Exactly." Stephanie said as she tapped the end of my nose and smiled.

"No, I was actually talking about you Stephanie." I said.

Stephanie beamed her beautiful smile as she was obviously deeply touched and she kissed me on the forehead.

"Oh honey, your poor little face is a mess." She said, as I sniffed and snorted.

"And now I've got it all over your shirt too." I said.

Stephanie quickly surveyed her shirt and shrugged.

"Oh well, it'll wash. Besides, I've got more shirts than I know what to do with. Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

Stephanie stood up and took a wash cloth and a hand towel out from the closet as she then wet down the wash cloth under the faucet. Returning to me still seated on the commode, she gently began to wipe my face with the warm and damp cloth.

"There we go. Oh, and now you're hair's falling apart to." She said.

"Just hasn't been my day I guess." I sighed.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll fix it." She told me.

"What does it matter now?" I asked, feeling sorry for myself.

"Well, because I love your hair. I especially like it when you wear it down and long. It's so beautiful." Stephanie said as she smiled.

Again I was overwhelmed with a rush of warmth and excitement flooding all through my body and I couldn't help but smile. It was so strange - deep down, I was actually more gratified and flattered by Stephanie thinking I was so beautiful rather than Scott. That such a beautiful, graceful, sophisticated and mature woman like Stephanie found me so attractive. I felt all mushy inside.

We were silent for a moment as Stephanie continued cleaning up my face with the damp cloth, occasionally blotting it dry with the hand towel. I sat very contently, letting Stephanie take care of me, all the while enjoying her delightful scent and I soon became transfixed on her eyes; those deep and captivating baby browns. Letting my eyes wander all around her face and down her body, I suddenly began to see Stephanie in an entirely new light, though I wasn't exactly sure what that meant. I'd always thought she was gorgeous, but now she seemed absolutely breathtaking to me. Had she been a man, I might have actually been developing a crush on her.

"Can I ask you something, Stephanie?" I said, finally breaking the silence.

"Of course." She replied sweetly.

"Well, I know it might not be any of my business; actually, I know it isn't." I babbled.

"Okay." Stephanie replied.

"I've always wondered why you've never remarried." I said hesitantly.

Stephanie was silent for a little longer than I was comfortable with and she seemed to be frowning. I thought maybe I'd overstepped my boundaries and touched a subject she didn't want touched.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"No, it's okay." Stephanie told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked carefully.

"Of course." She replied.

"It's just that you're such a beautiful woman. You've got a heart of gold, you're so smart and you always seem to be smiling. I would think men would be brawling savagely with each other just to get close to you." I continued quickly.

"Well, that's very sweet of you to say, honey." Stephanie said.

"Did Scott's father really hurt you that bad?" I asked.

"Yes he did. It took me a long time to get over him." Stephanie replied.

"Stephanie, I didn't mean to upset you, I just.." I started to say, but Stephanie cut me off:

"No, it's alright honey." She said, and she swallowed hard. "It's just been a long time since anyone has cared enough to ask?"

"Well, I do care about you." I told her. "I think a lot about you and wonder how lonely you might get." "Oh, I always have the boys. Even Scott when he isn't such an asshole." She said.

"That's not what I mean." I replied.

"I know. And no, I really don't get lonely. I go out more often than you think." Stephanie said.

"Really? So you do date then?" I asked.

Stephanie fell eerily quiet again and I could see that she was contemplating something very seriously in her mind; wanting to choose her words carefully. Finally she put down the rag she'd been cleaning my face with, took a deep breath as she casually folded her hands in front of her face as if she were praying.

"Julie, I'm gonna tell you something. This is something I haven't shared with very many people. In fact, I haven't even shared it with my sons, okay? But I trust you very much." Stephanie said calmly.

"Okay." I said, a bit on the apprehensive side.

"Now, can you keep an open mind?" Stephanie asked.

"I'm the daughter of a Michigan politician. I wouldn't be able to survive otherwise." I told her and both of us chuckled.

"And you will keep this to yourself? This has got to stay just between you and me, okay?" Stephanie added.

"Of course." I replied as I was starting to actually get worried.

"Okay. Well, to answer your question: Yes, I do date. But for about the past two years, I've been dating women."

As her confession filtered through my ears and into my mind, my first instinct was to call a spade. There was no way that such a beautiful woman could possibly be a lesbian. My second instinct was to revolt and back away from her because for an instant, I felt very exposed and vulnerable. Was she coming on to me? And then I thought, is that so bad? What?! Now my head was spinning. But as I looked into Stephanie's eyes, I felt them tugging on my heart. This woman was sharing with me something so very intimate and private; something that if it were let out, could be potentially detrimental to everything in her life.

"Oh." I heard myself utter softly. "So, you mean like, you go out on dates with women?"

"Yes." Stephanie replied.

"Dates like with dinner, drinks and a movie?" I babbled.

"Yes." Stephanie said as she almost giggled.

"Hugging, kissing and sex too?" I continued to babble.

"Sometimes." Stephanie almost laughed.

"So you're a lesbian then?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's possible. Some of the women I've been out with were full blown lesbians, yes. But some have been bi-sexual, and some are just like me - been married for a long time with kids, got divorced and are just kind of curious about their sexuality." Stephanie explained.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

"So, you're okay with me dating women?" Stephanie asked.

"Why shouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Well, because I thought it might make you uncomfortable to be around me seeing that you're a woman. You might think that maybe I'd come on to you or something." Stephanie replied.

"Please." I joshed. "Look, I really don't care who you date - man, woman or animal; the important thing to me is that you're happy. So, does it make you happy to be with women?" I asked.

Stephanie seemed to take her time and reflect on my question carefully.

"Yes it does." Stephanie said.

"Then that's all that matters." I told her and she smiled.

"Thank you, sweetheart." She said. "It's still okay if I call you sweetheart, isn't it?"

"Stephanie!" I scowled.

"Okay." She giggled and we embraced. "Oh, and just so you know, I would never come on to you."

"Okay. And just so you know - if I ever wanted a woman to come on to me, I would definitely want it to be you." I said.

Stephanie laughed and we embraced. She snuggled me real tight and it felt wonderful. As I wrapped my arms around her, I felt a very unusual tingling sensation racking through my entire body. I'd hugged Stephanie many times, but I don't think I'd ever really paid close attention to how firm her body was; and at this particular moment, how nice it felt against me - especially her beautiful breasts. Okay, that was weird, but I pushed it from my mind.

"So, how you feeling now?" She asked, still holding me in her arms.

"Better." I told her, and I actually did feel much better than I thought I should.

"Good." She told me and we slipped out of each other's arms.

"So, where did Scott and his little whore go?" I asked.

"I don't know. And as bad as this may sound, I really don't care." She told me. "I know he won't be back tonight. We said some pretty awful things to each other. I made it clear that I was sick to my stomach with him and the way he treated you was absolutely unacceptable to me. He told me that it was his life, his choice and that I could go fuck myself for all he carried."

"I sorry, Stephanie." I whispered and Stephanie cupped my cheeks in her hands.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, baby. Nothing at all. I'm just sorry that you're gonna miss your prom. I know how much it meant to you." Stephanie told me.

"Oh well." I said as I swallowed hard. "What the hell was he thinking?"

"He was thinking that I was at work until five and that since he'd didn't see my car or yours in the driveway, he was in the clear." Stephanie told me.

"Asshole!" I said. "Sorry."

"No. No, you're right." She said and we both giggled. "Listen, I know it's certainly not going to be the prom night you dreamed of, but how would you like to hangout with me tonight? We could order pizza or Chinese, watch movies, stuff our faces with popcorn and chocolate, do our hair and nails, maybe drink a little too much wine; have a girl's night in." Stephanie offered.

I felt my heart begin to race and my stomach flutter with tremendous excitement.

"I think I'd really like that." I told her. "Oh, but I don't want to ruin any plans you might have had."

"You're not. I didn't have any." Stephanie replied.

"You don't have a date?" I asked, almost slyly.

"No, I'm not seeing anybody right now. So, what do you say?" Stephanie continued.

"I'd love to. One condition though: No chic flicks!" I told her.

Stephanie laughed.

"Oh, I think we can handle that." She said. "We can watch anything you like. How about Jurassic Park?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of The Adventures of Ford Fairlane with Andrew Dice Clay." I said.

"Dice? He's a pig!" Stephanie gasped.

"Well, aren't they fucking all?" I said.

"That's my girl!" Stephanie laughed.

Stephanie told me to draw myself a hot bath and soak for awhile; she even offered me her very exquisite bubble bath blend. As I sank into the heaven of a bubble bath, Stephanie called and ordered a bunch of Chinese food then went to the video store to get the movie and pick up our dinner. She had a huge collection of DVD's, but I had managed to name one she didn't have.

Stephanie and I spent the evening gorging ourselves on Chinese food, popcorn and chocolate as we watched and verbally chastised Andrew Dice Clay over and over again on the TV. Though she offered it, I didn't drink wine or any type of alcoholic beverage and didn't want to start; she completely understood. Though I insisted that she help herself, she refrained also out of respect. Something her son NEVER did. Though I had had my nails professionally manicured earlier today, I let Stephanie strip off the polish and do them again, along with my toenails and then I did hers. I became so immersed in the fun I was having with Stephanie that I completely forgot about the prom, about Scott, about everything. Stephanie made me feel so important and so special; she'd gone from being like a second mother to another older sister that night.

After doing our nails, we started playing with each other's hair. Stephanie's hair was like pure silk and I loved running my hands and fingers through it. At around 10:00, I was feeling so relaxed and happy that I let caution to the wind and told Stephanie about the lingerie that I had planned to wear that night for her son. Much to my surprise, Stephanie insisted on seeing it and even talked me into modeling it for her.

Though I felt a little ridiculous modeling such skimpy and lacey garments for another woman, I couldn't ignore the fact that deep down inside, I found it a little exciting. I suppose it was in the back of my mind that Stephanie's sexual preference was now directed toward women and that just seemed to stimulate me even more. This night had long since abandoned all logic and reason, so I didn't concern myself with trying to figure out why a straight girl like me was having such strange thoughts and reactions toward a woman that had just admitted she was curious about lesbianism. But then again, this was Stephanie Cameron. I'd trust her with my life.

As the night went on, Stephanie and I ended up raiding her closet and modeling all sorts of her own intimates - most of which were way too big for me and really did look ridiculous when I put them on; but who cares, we were having a blast. Around midnight, Stephanie had loaned me a night shirt and she had slipped into a pair of black silk pajamas that were actually quite sexy. We were again seated on the bench in front of her make up station with Stephanie sitting directly behind me and she seemed to be losing herself in brushing my hair. What can I say, she absolutely adored it.

"God, your hair is so beautiful, sweetie." Stephanie broke the silence. "I just can't get enough of it. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. I'm glad you like it." I said.

"It's so soft and silky." She said.

"Like yours." I replied.

"At least yours isn't turning grey." She said.

"Oh, like yours is? I didn't see any grey at all. You're not as close to the retirement home as you think you are, Stef." I told her.

"Ohhh, you are so sweet. You think your mother would mind terribly if I adopted you?" Stephanie asked.

"I don't see why not. I mean, she already has two other daughters." I said and we both laughed.

We were quiet again as Stephanie continued brushing my hair. Just then Stephanie placed her left hand on my left bicep and I felt a powerful spark. Her touch was very gentle and soft, but probably a little firmer, not to mention sensual, than it needed to be. Suddenly my mind began to race as my heart pounded and my breath got short. I felt my body begin to quiver ever so slightly and I felt a sudden rush of warmth and tingling begin to fill my loins. I was getting wet.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,174 Followers