The Prom Night I Never Dreamed Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,176 Followers

I remained silent for a moment as I tried desperately to process what I was feeling and collect my thoughts. I felt my face begin to flush and my legs turn to jelly.

"Stephanie?" I whispered. "Can I ask you something?"

"Why do you keep asking if you can ask me something? I've always told you that you can talk to me or ask me about anything." Stephanie said comfortingly.

"What's it like?" I asked.

"What's what like, honey?" She asked back.

"Making love to a woman." I said, almost not believing it was me.

Glancing at Stephanie in the mirror, her facial expression remained the same and she continued brushing my hair without missing a beat.

"Why do you ask?" She said softly.

"Because I want to know." It was all I could come up with.

"It's actually very beautiful. And very intimate." She told me, still brushing my hair.

"Better than with a man?" I asked.

"Different than with a man." Stephanie replied. "You see, a woman is far gentler. She's much more attentive; not just to your body, but to your mind and to your emotions. Even your very soul. Her skin is soft, she's sweet to the taste, her touch is almost angelic, and when she kisses you, you can almost feel her life force flowing into you, and yours into her."

"Wow." I whispered. "So is that what making love is really like?"

"It should be, yes. If it isn't, then you're most likely with the wrong person." Stephanie whispered back.

Still brushing my hair, I looked deeply at Stephanie's reflection in the mirror and felt her grip on my bicep tighten ever so slightly.

"So, I guess you've experienced all that with a woman?" I asked.

"Not exactly. I don't think I've ever had a woman that truly made love to my soul." She said.

Feeling as though my logical brain had lost complete control over my body's actions, I slowly raised my right hand and softly took hold of Stephanie's hand on my left arm. Stephanie's brush strokes through my hair began to slow down as I gently pulled her hand off my arm and lifted it to my lips. Stephanie's hands are long, slender and very sensual; and with her fingernails now polished fire engine red, her hands were sinfully sexy.

Holding my breath, my lips made soft contact with the base knuckle of her index finger and I gently wrapped my lips around it. Her skin was softer than I could have possibly imagined and it tasted so good. I held breathlessly for a split second, expecting her to jerk her hand away, but she didn't. I then proceeded slowly to her middle finger then to her ring finger and then down to the back of her hand itself. Stephanie stopped brushing my hair and seemed to gently push her hand a little closer to my face.

After a moment, I slowly lifted my head up and looked into the mirror. The look on Stephanie's face was a little hard for me to interpret; she didn't seem apprehensive or angry - if anything, she seemed content, and maybe even aroused. Feeling completely helpless in the grip of lust that was now overtaking me, I took her left hand and placed it gently on my left breast. In the mirror I saw a slight hint of fear come over her face, so I smiled and gently placed my hand on top of hers and began to massage my breast. Still showing signs of apprehension and fear in her face, her eyes fell shut and she breathed in deeply as she lay the hair brush down on the make-up station.

With her right hand now free, I took hold of it with my right hand and placed them both on my right breast. A shallow and tender moan escaped Stephanie's lips as I guided her hands to massage both my breasts. Slowly, I lifted my hands and Stephanie was kneading me so very sensually all of her own. I suddenly heard myself begin to moan softly and I soon felt Stephanie's body move up slightly behind me, pressing the front of her body up against my back snuggly. As we were both straddling her make-up station bench, I let my arms fall to my sides and let my hands sensually stroke Stephanie's beautiful and powerful legs through the soft silk of her pajama pants. Helped by my tender and soft moaning, Stephanie seemed to relax and she really started to get into massaging my breasts as I heard her breathing deepen and accelerate.

I leaned gently back up against her and rested my head on her shoulder as one of her hands slid slowly down my stomach and caressed my abdomen through the soft cotton of my nightshirt. I slid my hands down on her hips and slid them back as far as I could reach. It was then that I felt Stephanie's breath in my right ear and she pelted it with soft and sweet kisses.

Stephanie then shifted her body to the right and I felt myself sliding back into nothing; that's when her left arm slowly slid around from my breast and cradled my back so that she was holding me low and beside her. Stephanie placed her right hand on my cheek and we gazed deeply into each other's eyes. Her eyes were telling me a thousand things; they were so incredibly captivating that I could have gotten lost in them forever. As I gazed helplessly up at this gorgeous woman, my attention was soon drawn to her lips; those full, moist and succulent lips that were glistening softly in the dim light of the room.

"Kiss me." I whispered.

"Julie, we really shouldn't be doing this." Stephanie told me, her eyes nearly welling with tears.

I lifted my hand and softly caressed her cheek with my fingertips.

"It's okay. I want to." I told her.

"But you're my son's girlfriend." She said.

"Your son doesn't want me anymore." I told her.

"Still, I can't do this. He's my son." She said, tears now running down her cheeks.

"Do you want me, Stephanie?" I asked, rather boldly.

"Julie baby, I think I want you more than I've ever wanted anybody in my life." Stephanie said.

"Then consider me a prom night gift from your son." I smiled as seductively as I could.

Stephanie's face lit up in her beautiful smile and her tears instantly disappeared.

"God, you're so beautiful." She whispered as she was slowly lowering her head toward mine.

"Not as beautiful as you." I whispered as our lips came together.

I felt shockwaves of illicit pleasure unlike anything I'd ever experienced as Stephanie and I kissed for the first time. Her lips were so warm and so soft. It was the most beautiful moment of my entire life. Stephanie was very gentle with me and we kissed softly, gently allowing our lips to graze over each other, but I could feel the hunger and fire burning deep inside me. Resting my hand gently on the back of her head, feeling her soft and silky hair between my fingers, I probed my tongue to her lips and they opened just enough for my tongue to splurge deep into her delicious mouth; and it was so delicious.

I soon felt myself being lifted up into Stephanie's arms like a bride being carried over the threshold. Stephanie's tongue soon overpowered mine and pushed them both back into my mouth. Feeling the thin silk curtains of Stephanie's bed brushing against the skin of my arms, Stephanie laid me down gently onto the soft mattress, took the hem of my nightshirt in her hand and slid it slowly up my body, over my head and off. Already being braless and without panties, Stephanie could behold my little naked body with just one stroke. And behold it she did. I could feel her eyes feasting on every inch of my naked body like hungry termites on a two by four.

The next thing I knew, I was watching Stephanie strip teasingly and sexily out of her silk pajamas and then the very racy and skimpy black lace bra and thong underneath. Stephanie Cameron is without a doubt the most beautiful specimen of physical womanhood and femininity that I have ever laid my eyes upon. She truly borders on divine beauty. There is no swimsuit model in the world that could possibly hold a candle to Stephanie Cameron. She is that gorgeous. The goddess Aphrodite herself is a nappy skank compared to Mrs. Cameron.

"Where are you going?" I asked, as I watched her step away from the bed.

"Patience, baby. Good things come to little girls who wait." She said seductively.

I then watched her beautiful naked body move around the room lighting candles and incense. Stephanie's mattress was firm but the padding was snuggling soft; the sheets were pure silk.

As the room slowly began to fill with the sinfully stimulating aroma of burning incense, I watched Stephanie spray perfume all over her body. When she finished, she approached me slowly from across the room, seductively pulling her hair out of its ponytail and shaking it out very erotically. Stephanie came right up to the silk bed curtain, allowing the silk to gently drape over the front of her body. Her areolas are perfectly round, the size of quarters and a dark shade of almond. She must have been very stimulated because her nipples were already bullet hard and protruding out like fresh pencil erasers.

I crawled up on my knees and came over to her, pressing my body against her now silk covered body. We began to rub each other all over with the silk between our hands and the others skin. Stephanie passed through the silk and gently slid her tongue deep into my mouth as she slid on to the mattress with me. Laying me down gently, we entwined in a tight, passionate embrace and fell into an incredibly deep kiss. Her body was so strong, her skin was so soft and her kiss was so passionate. I think I really could make love to her soul and that's what I planned to do. When we finally came up for air, Stephanie was lying on top of me, gently stroking my hair and gazing deep into my eyes.

"So beautiful." She whispered.

Stephanie began running her tongue down my neck and chest, finally wrapping her succulent lips around my left nipple. Practically able to take my entire breast into her mouth, I grazed my long fingernails all over the skin of Stephanie's back as her mouth and lips went back and forth between my nipples; nibbling and sucking on one while she squeezed and teased the other with her fingers. Seizing fistfuls of the sheets as my head rolled from side to side, Stephanie continued her slow descent down my quivering body, finally sliding her body between my wide open legs, rising up on her knees. Stephanie slid her hands along the skin of my legs as I felt her eyes longingly devour every inch of me.

"God, your skin is so soft." She whispered sensually.

Stephanie began kissing the inside of both my legs, back and forth from one to the other, slowly working her way around my knees and down the inside of my thighs toward her prize.

"Ummm, and it tastes like cotton candy." She whispered between kisses and licks.

By now every single cell in my body tingled with unbridled passion and desire. My heart raced at epic speed, my core temperature was rising with the intensity of a pressure cooker and my body was complete putty in her hands. Stephanie lay flat on her stomach between my legs and her face was just centimeters from my sexual center.

I felt a blast of cool air blow against my outer folds and looking down with a gasp, I saw Stephanie gently blowing on them and then she ran the flat of her warm tongue firmly up and over the tender surface of my slit. My body jerked as I sucked in another deep gasping breath. I heard Stephanie inhaling deeply as she gently meshed her nose and closed mouth against my swelling lips and pulsating slit, moving all around them in a circular motion. The tip of her nose actually dipped slightly inside me.

Stephanie then devoured the very core of my sexual being; plunging her mouth deep in and around my mound. Wrapping her arms around my hips and thighs, she placed her hands on my lower abdomen, her fingers brushing against my tiny patch of auburn pubic hair as she probed her tongue deep inside of me. My back arched in a violent thrust toward the ceiling and my hands instantly went for my own breasts; kneading them firmly as Stephanie devoured my sexual core. Sucking my now pulsing and swollen fleshy folds in and out of her mouth, burrowing her nose inside my slit and probing at the hood of my clitoris with her tongue, my petite body was soon convulsing wildly.

"Mmmmh, God you are so sweet." Stephanie moaned tenderly.

Just the sound of Stephanie's voice with her mouth full of my sex sent shockwaves of unbridled lust coursing through my seething body. I soon realized that I was drenched with sweat and that my lungs were straining so hard against the intense orgasmic build up inside me, I could hardly breathe. Dropping my hands to my sides, I seized handfuls of the sheets, wrenching them tightly in my grip. I arched my back even higher and threw my legs around Stephanie's neck. Her hands slid under me and cupped my ass cheeks to support me.

Stephanie was like a ravenous lion as her mouth plowed deeper into my sexual center. My wailing moans were soon reverberating off the ceiling and walls, echoing continuously across the room as my head thrashed from side to side. In an instant every muscle in my petite body seized like the cable of a crane straining against an overwhelming weight; my legs locked like vice grips around Stephanie's neck, I seized the back of her head with my hands, pushing her deeper into me and squealed at the top of my lungs. An orgasm unlike any I'd ever experienced ravaged through my convulsing body with tsunami-like force, nearly ripping me apart.

With my heart pounding furiously, my body went limp as the overwhelming intensity of my orgasmic explosion passed; my legs unlocked from around Stephanie's neck and collapsed one at a time on the mattress. Stephanie lowered my ass down and then slowly crawled up over me as I panted like an out of shape marathon runner.

I was panting so hard and still so overwhelmed with passion that I couldn't even speak. I wearily noticed that Stephanie's lips and chin were coated with the thick, glistening wetness of my sex.

Stephanie pressed her body down on top of me and slid her tongue deep into my mouth. I flung my legs up and locked them tightly around her torso as my arms wrapped around her neck and shoulders. I was suddenly on fire as I practically devoured her face, reveling in the flavor of my own sexual juices on her lips and in her mouth. Finally coming up for air, we gazed deeply into each other's eyes. I could never get enough of Stephanie's captivating eyes.

"God, you're so beautiful." I whispered.

With the smell of burning incense heavy in the room, I gently rolled Stephanie over onto her back and slid my tongue deep into her mouth. I could feel her fingernails gently grazing up and down my bare back. It sent shockwaves of ecstasy coursing through every fiber of my being. I ran my tongue slowly down her chin, down and all around her long and sleek neck and then, becoming incredibly bold, slid it down to her beautiful breasts. I kneaded them gently as I wrapped my lips around one of her dark protruding nipples.

Sucking her left nipple deep into my mouth, I began to gently massage her right breast and mold the nipple between my fingers. Stephanie's deep breathing and tender moaning told me that for a girl that had never once even considered lesbianism as a way of life; never even thought about it period, I was obviously a really good one. Not wanting to cheat her, I moved my head and wrapped my lips around her right nipple and teased her left between my fingers.

Following the lead of my tongue, I continued sliding down Stephanie's muscled body, across her ripped abdomen, over the tiny brush of trimmed brown pubic hair. I could feel her body begin to tense up and felt her spreading her legs to allow me access. Glancing up at her, Stephanie had an incredibly sexy and seductive smile on her face as she gently nibbled on her fingertip. I continued up and round to the top of her thigh and then down to the silky skin of her inner thighs. Having already spread her legs wide for me, I slid my body down on to the mattress and my eyes came to rest on the most coveted of all prizes in the world of human males.

Though I'd never seen one up close except in my Health book, I was absolutely breathless. Stephanie had the most beautiful vulva I'd ever imagined could exist. It was just so perfectly shaped, bright pink on the inside, her outer folds were almost beet red and she was so wet that it glistened in the soft candle light of the room. Just the idea that little old me had this gorgeous woman so aroused set me ablaze. I wrapped my mouth around her labia and gently rolled her folds around between my lips. Hearing Stephanie suck in a deep, gasping breath and then the wailing moans that began to erupt from her mouth told me I was hitting the nail on the head. Glancing up her beautiful body, our intense gazes met and I watched Stephanie massage her breasts with one hand as she gently held the back of my head with the other and pushed me deeper into her sex.

As I continued delving deeper into her sexual center, I pressed the palm of my hand on her abdomen and then ran my hand up the front of her body to her lips and stuck my middle finger in her mouth. After she had sucked it for a moment, I pulled it back down her body and slid it slowly inside her. Stephanie's back arched as her moaning intensified and her respiration accelerated and deepened tremendously. With her body twitching and her head writhing from side to side, I wrapped my lips around her clit as I inserted a second finger inside her and began to pump them back and forth.

Stephanie's eyes spun wildly around in their sockets as I nipped and tongued her clit. Releasing her grip on my head, Stephanie seized handfuls of the silks sheets as her back arched even higher; her body was violently convulsing and her moans sounded almost like wails of agony. In an instant, her orgasm practically catapulted her off the bed and my mouth was sloshed with her delectable sexual juices. Slowly her moaning subsided as I slurped up the remains of her orgasm like a dehydrated dog.

With her body still trembling, I slowly ran my tongue back up the course it had followed down, sliding my body up on top of hers behind it. Coming face to face, I pressed my sweat soaked body firmly down on top of her; as our breasts mashed together, I slid my tongue back deeply into her open and welcoming mouth. As our lips locked tightly around each other and our tongues mauled each other deep inside our mouths, Stephanie's arms went around me and her fingernails were suddenly softly scratching up and down across the skin of my back.

After a moment, I slid off Stephanie and she then spun around, got on top of me and before I knew it, we were entwined in a 69 that was so intense that I nearly hyperventilated. Stephanie took my swollen folds into her mouth and her oral stimulation soon had me convulsing beyond control, with strength I didn't know I possessed. Stephanie ate me so voraciously that I came all over her face three times for every one time she came all over mine. In turn, Stephanie's sex was so incredibly sweet and delectable that I almost felt like I was breaking my diet by eating her.

Suddenly, Stephanie slid two fingers deep inside me, and she found a spot inside me that had never been touched before. Some may call it my g-spot, but this was something far more sacred. My body began convulsing even more wildly than before; I couldn't stop it or control it. My moans and wails reached octaves that could shatter diamond. It felt as though my soul was literally trying to rip itself out of my body and tear me in half in the process. It became so intense that I felt tears coming. By now I was sweating so profusely and I suddenly began experiencing incredibly sharp pains in my chest, and I thought I was going into cardiac arrest.

I begged Stephanie to stop because I was actually becoming quite terrified, but she didn't. Then in an instant, my back arched and I was in a virtual horseshoe. Stephanie was literally thrown off of me as I planted my feet deeply onto the mattress with my back still arched and my head and shoulders lying on the soft silk sheets. I seized big handfuls of the sheets, wailed at the top of my lungs and squirted like a geyser. My mouth was wide open, my eyes were spinning, every muscle in my body was seized and constricted; I wasn't breathing and was now desperately trying to remember how to.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,176 Followers