The Prom Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

I kept my arms around him and leaned back, pressing my bottom into him even more. "Efrain, I've never felt like this before. I'm not a virgin, I don't want to mislead you. I'm not all that experienced either but this was different than anything I've ever felt before." We kissed again.

"Tonya, this was something different for me, too. By far the best ever. I want to keep on with you."

"Oh, I want you to, definitely,"I replied and then kissed him again.

"Can we start seeing each other?"

"Absolutely." I could feel him. I think he's getting up again. I rubbed my bottom against him. "Maybe starting right now," I added. Then I moved my hand from around his neck, down between us to feel his cock. It was growing. I led the way back into the dressing room. There were only little skinny benches. I got him to sit down, with a leg on each side. I leaned him back and then moved around to straddle him, putting my pussy on his face. I got my hands and mouth to his cock. His really lovely, big cock.

I only wanted us both to get more aroused but it all felt so good, I stayed at this longer than planned. I wanted him in me so much, though, that I finally pulled myself off him and turned around and climbed on him again, this time taking him up in my vagina. I'm glad he had already cum a couple times because it meant he lasted and lasted. I had an orgasm and then either a second one or else the original one pulsing up again, I'm not sure, before he finally came in me again. Then I quit moving on him and just lay atop him as we kissed and held one another.

We started seeing each other regularly. I told Chad it was over and he didn't seem happy but didn't fight it any, either. I quit going into George's room as often as before but when Racquel wanted me there, too, I went in and did my part. At least for a while. I enjoyed the orgasms. I felt ashamed because I actually liked it even though I felt as if I was cheating on Efrain. Racquel told me that she was always going to fuck different guys even after she ended up married to someone. It was just too good not to. I didn't and still don't understand why I feel like I do about Efrain. Sex with him is different than with anyone else. Much better. Just being with him even when we're not having sex is good. I guess I'm in love. So, I ended up telling both George and Racquel that I was only going to have sex with Efrain and nobody else. Near the end of the school year, we found out that I was elected Prom Queen and he the King. I'll never know if it was because people knew were together or not. But it did mean we could probably spend a whole night together in a hotel room instead of grabbing half-hours wherever we could.

Racquel mentioned that she had never spent the night with a guy, waking up to sex, and she wanted to. I never had either but I knew I was going to after the Prom. So, she decided to spend a night with George. I didn't get involved. I don't know what all happened the night before. But the next morning, from what she told me, she woke up to George licking her to an orgasm. Then he slid up over her and they fucked. Then they took a shower together and that aroused both of them enough that, back in his bed, she climbed onto him and started riding him.

I realized it was late and stuck my head into George's room and saw her bouncing on him. "Racquel, hurry it up, Mom will notice you're both late for breakfast.," I called out loud enough for them to hear me but not Mom.

Then there was a voice from right next to me. "I already noticed." It was Mom. Racquel turned, still sitting on George. Mom said, "Oh, Racquel" in this mournful voice, like she'd just discovered a wound or something. Then, "How long has this been going on?" And before anyone answered, she went on, "Never mind. I have to get to work and you to school. We'll talk when I get home."

That was quite a meeting. At first, Mom told me to buzz off, this was with Racquel. I told her that I'd had sex with George, too, and with others, so I thought it involved me, too. Mom looked frazzled but told me o.k., sit down. She wanted to find out the whole story. It took a while but we were honest. She learned that Racquel had sex first with a guy in high school, then with Charlie, one of our roomers. Then with a couple other guys at school and with all the roomers since Charlie, and now was having sex with Brian and had been for two years. She learned that I started with Max, a roomer, then a guy at school, then with George. I didn't refuse to tell her at first about Efrain but got to it later. Because we also let her know that for years we knew she was having sex with the roomers and that we deduced that Thursday nights when she's out that she's probably having sex with Mr. Gonsalves.

To say she was floored is an understatement. She did all sorts of apologies, saying that it's her fault for wanting sex so darn bad. We, her daughters, were just following her example. Although not a practicing Catholic, her early religious upbringing caused her to get into mea culpas, blaming herself. In bits and pieces we also learned that in high school she had dated Mr. Gonsalves. They didn't have sex, never committed to each other but most likely both sort of thought they'd end up getting married. Then she met our Dad, who went to a different school. Everything changed. She fell madly in love, got pregnant and married him. She loved him, told us how great love is. She's very sorry we're starting out with sex as just something to enjoy and missing how great love is. She wonders if we'll ever be able to fall in love. When Dad died, she had no intent of ever having sex with anyone else. Because she felt we needed the money she rented out a room. It was five years after Dad died and by accident, she and the roomer had a few drinks and ended up having sex. That re-ignited her sex drive and she started going to bed with him regularly. When he moved out, she purposely rented to a woman. But when she left, she rented to a man again, purposely to have sex with him and had done the same ever since. Dozens of guys.

Then she and Mr. Gonsalves were at a party and one thing led to another and they had sex. His wife has some degenerative disease and is in a wheelchair and can't have sex. Or maybe he could do something with her but she couldn't react so he felt bad forcing himself on her. So, for some years now, she has sex with Mr. Gonsalves once a week. If his wife ever dies, she might even marry him. But she made it plain, she doesn't want his wife, Rose, to die. She knew her in high school, too, and likes her. Having sex on the side bothers her but she likes it a lot more than it bothers her. Which got her into mea culpas again, that she was so bad and led her daughters the wrong way.

That's when I told her about Efrain and me, Mr. Gonsalves's son, and that we were in love. Oddly, that didn't bother her as much. I think the idea that I was in love was so good it was stronger than my having sex too young and too often.

The Prom was great. Efrain was gorgeous in a standard black tuxedo. I had a fairly plain, floor length, jersey sheath, pink, strapless, that clung to every bit of my body. It had a slit up the side to thigh level so that I could walk and move fairly normal. It was so tight that I purposely wore nothing under it. I didn't want the bra or panties to show. Efrain told me he wanted to fuck me every time he looked at me. Which was fine because I wanted to fuck him every time I looked at him and I told him so. He suggested that we could sneak off for a moment for a quick one and I told him that since I had nothing on under the dress, all of his stuff and mine that kept leaking out would show up on the dress. Whenever we can get away for good, I want to have as much sex as possible but we just have to wait awhile. When the principal introduced us as the King and Queen he said that central casting couldn't have come up with a more attractive pair. I don't know whether he was right or just full of it but I felt beautiful. Just being with such a gorgeous hunk lifted me way up and from what Efrain said, I think he felt the same. So we danced and talked with all our friends and had a fine time. As soon as we thought we could, we cut out. Efrain had a room for the night and that's where we headed.

But we didn't get there. Efrain stopped me in the hall and kissed me. As we kissed, his hands kept lifting my dress until my bare bottom was showing. Then, right there in the hall, he knelt down and started kissing and licking at my pussy. I lifted one leg and put it on his shoulder and he got his tongue into me. He just kept licking and sucking on me, moved his mouth to my clit and got me into orgasm. I'm standing in a hotel corridor, practically sitting on the face of this gorgeous guy that's eating me as I scream. I know I have to be loud but I can't help it. It's all so perfect. He then straightens up and holds me and kisses me and pulls me on to the room he rented. "I've been wanting to do that since I saw you a couple hours ago," he said.

I've never had such a great night. I hope I experience something as good some time again but I'm not sure it's possible. Just being at the Prom was terrific, being King and Queen added, but it was the sex that made it so great. We both wanted each other so much. As soon as we got into the room, I started to strip. I took off my jewelry, kicked off my shoes and unzipped on my back side and stepped out of the dress. Naked, I turned to Efrain. His clothes were in a messy pile and he was just getting out of his boxer underwear. As he bent to get them off, I realized that his lovely cock was big and hard. I was still juicy down there from his eating me a couple minutes earlier, in the hall, so as he straightened up, I almost jumped onto him. We're holding each other, kissing. My legs are around his hips, his cock is practically in me. He gets us over to the bed and right away, I'm on my back and he's pushing his cock into me.

We both wanted each other so much that everything was physical. He pumps into me, I push back at him as much as possible, pulling him into me with my legs. It was great but it also was quick. He came way before I was ready. So, for a few minutes, I was crawling all over him, feeling his body, kissing and licking him. I got hold of his sticky cock and moved around until I could get my mouth to it. I had never sucked a cock that had just fucked me before but I wanted him so much that I did then. I loved it. He wasn't completely soft and I learned that I could suck him back hard. And as soon as he was hard enough, I climbed on him and sat on him and took him up into me. I rode him hard and fast. He had both hands on my butt, to help him into a sort of sit-up so he could use his mouth on my breasts. I was obviously very horny and I had an orgasm faster than I expected. So I slowed my movement for a little while and then started faster again. Efrain moved his hand to hold me close and rolled us over. He pulled out momentarily to get into position, then shoved back into me from the back as he leaned over me, fondling my breasts. Fuck! It was all so great!

Later, we showered together, which got us both hot again and we ended up in a sixty-nine. I love his cock. I guess he loves my pussy, too, because we both like doing the other. I don't know what he had in mind but I stayed at it long enough to get a good mouthful of his cum. I love getting it, tasting it, feeling so sexy.

After still another fuck, we were laying next to one another and he said, "You don't have to suck my cock. I mean, if you're just doing it because you're trying to make me happy, I'd love you anyway."

"Efrain," I replied, "I suck your cock because I want to. I love your body, particularly your cock. It's like it's sex personified. I like the feel of it, the tastes of it, the way it reacts as I work on it. The way you react. I love your cum. I love making you cum. So, I'm not doing it just to please you, I'm doing it because I love it." We kissed and felt one another. "But there's more, too. My sister told me about this. The first time you cum, you cum fairly fast. So I like to suck you first. Then, when we get to your actually getting inside me, you last longer and I have an orgasm, too. If you cum too fast, I don't have an orgasm." I kissed him. "But this next, I figured out on my own. If I start off by sucking you, it helps make sure that you'll then lick me, eat me. And I love that, too."

He laughed. "Tonya, I feel the same about you. I just want you so much, any way that I can. I love your body. All of your body. I know why artists paint nudes. Your ass is beautiful, the curve of your back down onto your butt is amazing. Your breasts are perfect, lovely to feel and delicious to taste. I love your pussy. I love to taste it, to drive you nuts, to suck up all your delicious juices. You're the only girl I've ever eaten. I wanted to before but she would never let me. She would fuck all I wanted but never did anything oral or would let me. So when you started sucking my cock in the shower at school I went half nuts. And then when you made it plain that you wanted me to lick you, to suck on you, it was perfect. I want to wake up some morning and have you for breakfast."

I smiled, loving everything he said. "Just remember that in the morning when I wake you up by sitting on your face." We held each other and kissed and kissed some more.

We hadn't talked much, we were too busy being physical. But I realized that he had said he loved me and I had told him that I loved him. Neither of us had done that before. Later, when we're both laying there naked, our bodies against one another, our hands feeling each other, Efrain came up with something that surprised me.

"We're both going to State on athletic scholarships," he said to me and I agreed. "The scholarships include room and board. We'll be living at the university." Again, I agreed. "You know, they have married couple housing? If we were married, we could live together there, all on our scholarships."

My whole insides moved. Was he saying what I think he's saying? "You mean lie to the school or really qualify for married housing?"

"Really qualify."

"You're proposing to me?"

"Yes."

"You mean a life time commitment and all that?"

"Yes."

I rolled on top of him and kissed him. We had more sex, the best ever. I did wake him by sitting on his face and it was the best sex ever that next morning. Check out time was 10 am and we barely pulled apart in time.

Well, that's where things stand right now. He and I talked with my mother and then all three of us talked with his father and mother.

I think it's going to happen.

# # #

ainu
ainu
269 Followers