The Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My semi-retired father was home between stretches as a consultant and regarded the bald headed man who claimed to be taking his daughter on a white water rafting adventure with curiosity, perhaps wondering if our outing would involve bedroom high jinks but too polite to inquire further of the young woman he had grown to love and respect.

After Evan introduced himself and he and my dad had a chance to exchange pleasantries, I gave my father a peck on the cheek and trailed Evan out of my house. My dad watched from the porch as a strange man took his daughter away, and I waved to him from the passenger seat of the pick up, and glad to have his tacit approval for my dalliance, saw a smile on his face as he faded from view.

A few blocks away, safe from paternal scrutiny, I took Evan's hand in mine. A smile of contentment came over his face.

"It's not a dream. This is really happening," he said nervously, his utterance more of a question than a statement.

I took off my seat belt. Evan looked at me disapprovingly until I snuggled up next to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe anything bad can happen to us after all that's taken place to get us to this point. I can imagine no greater earthly pleasure than to finally be touching you, the one I love," I said softly.

Evan wrapped his right arm around me. I closed my eyes, feeling safe in his arms, and soon drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke we were driving down a two lane road through a valley, ensconced on both sides by a thick forest. The sun was directly in front of us and hidden by a cumulus cloud, the edges of which were trimmed with golden light.

"Are we almost there?" I inquired through a yawn.

"Ten more minutes."

"Is there a dungeon in which to lock your victim?"

"I hadn't even thought of that."

"So you trust me not to escape my immolation?"

"I actually thought we'd have dinner, drink some Cabernet, and sit in front of the fireplace tonight."

We turned onto a dirt road which wound around a mountain, hurtling along at a ridiculous speed until Evan stopped the truck in front of a log home, at least five miles from the nearest dwelling. A thousand feet below us a river snaked through a gorge, and as I looked to my right blue mountaintops melted into the horizon.

"This is awesome!" I remarked, disappointed to only be able to utter a cliché.

"My brother is a developer. He wants to put homes all along the dirt road that leads here. Environmentalists have put up some legal obstacles, which have raised his hackles but don't bother me a bit."

Evan got out of the truck while I, still awestruck, continued inspecting the scenery from the vantage point of the passenger seat. Before I knew it, he had flung my door open and taken my hand to assist me from the vehicle.

"I've never known such chivalry!" I told him as I daintily placed my open toed sandal onto the bare black earth.

I watched Evan scan the vista. A hawk glided by overhead. The wind rustled through the trees. Neither a car nor motor could be heard.

"It's just like we're the only two people in the world!"

I leaned against Evan and wrapped my right arm around his waist.

"We're enjoying a privilege many never experience."

"The transplant must not have taken. I must have died and gone to heaven. It's impossible that we're here together like this."

I stood up on my tiptoes and our lips met. We kissed passionately and sloppily, and when we broke apart my lipstick was all around his mouth.

"This is not a dream. This is our time," I explained as I wiped the crimson streaks from his face.

He held me tight against his chest. I felt his heart pound, signaling his ardor for me. His hands slowly migrated toward my ass, and he hesitated as he came closer to one of a woman's forbidden zones. Even though we had already made out and were alone in the mountains, he still feared breaking a taboo and arousing the ire of his goddess.

"It's OK, I'm all yours," I whispered.

He grabbed my ass and thrust my crotch against his. First startled by his immense hard on, I giggled. I saw his lips turn into a pout until I freed my hands and undid his belt, my fingertips dampened by the seminal fluid which had soaked through his blue jeans.

I reached into his pants and wrapped my hand around his cock and began stroking it, making sure to tickle him just beneath the head, and he swooned with pleasure, just as all my lovers had. I then knelt before him on the ground and jerked his pants down.

"I should put on a condom," he blurted out.

"No, I can't believe anything will come out of you that will hurt me," I insisted before I took his cock into my mouth.

My lips and tongue worked on the corona and his semen trickled into my mouth as his pleasure built. Just before he would have exploded, I expelled his cock from my mouth.

"See, your nurse is a naughty girl! Did you know a fellatrix used to wash your crotch?"

"I was a naughty boy. I looked down your top and saw your boobs and then jacked off when you left."

"Let's go inside," I whispered as I pulled his trousers back up to his waist and zippered them half way, careful not to snag his rigid member.

Dinner would have to wait for us to finish our amorous encounter.

As we approached the threshold to the cabin, Evan swept me up into his arms and carried me inside.

"It's traditional for the man to carry his woman across the threshold of their first abode."

I surveyed the cabin. Sturdy but comfortable country style furniture was positioned around the main room. Dark wood cabinets cupboards bearing not a dent or scratch along with a gas stove and refrigerator made up a serviceable kitchen. I peeked into the bathroom and saw tile on the walls and a Jacuzzi awaiting the presence of an amorous couple.

I planted a kiss on Evan's lips but he missed not a step on our journey to the bedroom. The master bedroom was paneled in oak and atop the four poster king sized bed laid a bright red bedspread. I kicked off my shoes as he placed me gently down on the bed resting my head on a pillow.

I had never been a guest in such sumptuous accommodations, and marveled at the fireplace in the wall and bidet in the adjacent bathroom. My brain struggled to place a figure on the price of this estate.

"Your brother must be a very wealthy man."

"I'm the poor one," Evan conceded humbly.

His brother could have paid for all the expensive medical care Evan received, I now realized. It was either pride or simply discouragement over all his setbacks that had made him nearly give up.

"I've never been invited to stay in a place like this. You know, I could never live here. How could I ever clean it?"

"Every room of this place is cleaned once a week whether any has stayed here or nor."

"You and me could come up here and clean it once in a while. That way we could save your brother some money."

"Not necessary; he has a company that flies in a team every week. He has places all around the world and a bunch of people fly around on his tab just to keep all of them in tip top shape.

"And by the way he's divorced. If you're looking for a richer version of me, just go after him. He's away a lot, so you could still have me on the side."

"Don't sell yourself short, Evan Tyler. It is only with you that I want to make love. Please join me on this bed."

Evan took his shoes off and lay stiffly on the other side of the bed, unsure what to do, not unlike a canine that had unexpectedly caught the car to which it had given chase. My ardor for him as great as his for me, I rolled over and then got on top of him, my pelvis straddling his. The furrows in his forehead disappeared as I smiled, taking my time to undo the buttons on his blue flannel shirt.

"I've already had your cock in my mouth. Did you really think you could get away with not fucking me?"

Evan smiled, getting a kick out of my potty mouth. I began rocking my pelvis, dry humping him through our jeans.

"Have you ever made love to one of your patients before?"

"No, I think I'll make it the subject of a case report," I replied, not missing a stroke on his hard on, as he regarded me with disbelief.

"Now you're the one who's being clinical. To be truthful, we're blowing any chance for me to ever be your nurse again. But I think we both have something different in mind."

I then collapsed onto his chest and planted my lips on his. Our tongues battled as we kissed passionately, and then I planted soft kisses on his naked chest, coming closer and closer to his crotch. He obligingly lifted his hips and I yanked his trousers and Jockey shorts down, exposing his magnificent cock. It stood erect, ready to pleasure me.

I went down on him again and heard him sigh as my lips slid over the shaft of his cock. The tip of my tongue danced on the frenulum, the spot below the meatus that when touched just the right way always drove my men wild. My lover moaned and his fists clenched at the bedding as I drove him to ecstasy.

I expelled him from my mouth. He grabbed my shoulders and tried to make me go down on him again but I broke away and jumped off the bed.

"Have you ever been to a strip club?" I asked, now standing at the foot of the bed, my hands dipping into the waistband of my jeans. I licked my lips and tasted his semen.

He nodded yes.

"Have you ever had a girl strip for you?"

"I had a lap dance once," he said meekly.

"How much did it cost you?"

"I don't remember."

"You're lying, Evan Tyler!"

"OK, it cost me twenty bucks."

"Give me twenty dollars. Better yet, give me money as I take off my clothes."

I took out my cell phone and activated the speaker mode. I touched the icon for the music player and selected a song to dance to. Tinny notes of Beyonce's 'Survivor' began playing and I set the phone on the night stand next to the bed.

Evan was laying on the bed his cock erect, pants pulled down to his thighs, clutching a twenty dollar bill between the thumb and index finger of his right hand. Impressions from my knees were on the bedspread alongside of him.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Don't worry, this is free." And then I planted a kiss on his lips.

I strutted over to the doorway and exited the bedroom. When Beyonce's first note blared out I revealed myself, both arms outstretched against the frame of the entrance way. I then posed leaning to my left, my arm extended against the wooden frame, my right hand undoing my belt buckle.

"Do you remember the name of the girl who danced for you?"

"She said her name was Charlene."

"Funny the things we remember, isn't it?"

He nodded yes.

"What color was Charlene's hair?"

"It was brown."

"How many dances did she do for you?"

By this time my belt buckle was undone and my jeans were unzipped, revealing my black thong. His reticence in describing his encounter with a stripper was a bit disappointing.

"I let her do three."

"So she was hot for you and you had to stop her?"

"No, she was a business woman who wanted my money!"

"And you got away with only giving her twenty dollars?"

"No, I had to pay her twenty dollars for each dance."

"And did you give her a tip?"

"I gave her a hundred more bucks when she was done dancing."

"Did you know Shelley when you went to the strip club?"

"Yeah.'

"You were a naughty boy, Evan Tyler! Was it a bachelor party that brought you and Charlene together?" I asked as I unbuckled the strap from the shoe on my left foot and kicked it off.

"It was nothing."

"Come on, you can tell me!"

"OK, it was right before I found out I had cancer and I was feeling really crumby. We had just gotten engaged and I didn't know what was wrong with me. I thought I had lost my desire for Shelley.

"I couldn't get it up for her. I was ashamed. So the next night I went to a strip club. It was kind of an experiment. I wanted to see if some other woman could give me a good hard on.

"It didn't work. That extra hundred bucks was for Charlene to jerk me off. We went into a private room. I had to give another hundred bucks to the bouncer, too. She tried for a half hour. I could barely get an erection. I went home and cried.

"The next week I found out I had multiple myeloma. I couldn't do it because I was in kidney failure. After I got chemotherapy I was able fuck Shelley again."

I was now sitting on the edge of the bed holding Evan's hand. I had shut Beyonce off.

"I guess it was a bad idea to try to do a strip tease for you."

"No, I was really liking it."

The shame and sadness was now gone from Evan's countenance. His face lit up with a smile.

I turned Beyonce back on. Before returning to my naughty girl act I leaned over and planted my lips onto Evan's. His tongue shot into my mouth and we kissed to the tune of 'Survivor'.

I stood up and wriggled out of my jeans as my lover studied me from his vantage point on the bed. Turning around, I slapped the naked right cheek of my butt. I then began mouthing the words of the song as I lifted my tank top up and down, showing off my torso and the black demi cups of my brassiere.

I then shed my top and pounced onto the coffee table at the foot of the bed. I spread my legs apart and threw my head back. With my eyes closed, I took my right hand and began playing with the waistband of my thong. My hand wandered to my crotch and I rubbed my clit through the moist fabric.

I threw my head forward and opened my eyes. Evan was staring at his stripper, mouth agape. I stuck my hand down into the thong and gently fingered my clit. I closed my eyes and let my arousal build.

"Did Shelley ever let you see her do this?"

"God no!" he exclaimed.

I stopped myself just before breaking into orgasm. I got onto all fours and crawled from the coffee table onto the bed.

"Undo my bra!" I commanded my lover.

He undid the clasp between the cups. The black fabric fell away and my breasts fell out of the demi cups, revealing my erect nipples.

"I'm hot for you Evan Tyler! Do you want to suck my titties?"

I closed my eyes and my nipple tingled as my lover caressed it with his tongue. Its counterpart soon got the same treatment. I decided that I wasn't done teasing him yet.

I stood up and let the brassiere fall from my shoulders. I smiled, holding it over my breasts for a moment, as I began swaying to The Beatles 'Day Tripper'. I then cast it onto Evan and one of the cups landed on his erect penis.

The twenty dollar bill had fallen out of Evan's hand. I picked it up, handed it to him, and turned on my side, inviting him to give it to me as a tip. He took the hint and carefully placed the bill in the waistband of my thong.

I pulled the waistband up and down over my hips, giving my lover glimpses of my pubic hair, and as 'Day Tripper' ended, finally yanked it down to my knees and wriggled so that it fell to the floor. I picked it up and tossed it onto the bed

Evan took my thong into his hands and inspected it, enthralled to be in possession of something that had been in contact with a woman's pussy. I seized it from him, lifted it to my face, and unashamedly took in the scent of my arousal.

I then placed the crotch of my thong over Evan's nose and asked, "Do you like the scent of a woman?"

He nodded yes, his eyes only visible, the black fabric of the flimsy garment covering his mouth and nose. I then threw the thong onto the floor. "Eat my pussy!" I commanded.

I straddled his face with my crotch. The tip of his tongue obediently began tracing a path from my labia to my clit, making me moan with delight.

His tongue danced on the tiny nubbin of flesh that was my homologue to his cock. I held his arms down, imprisoning him as his tongue danced on my swollen pleasure button. I jerked my crotch away and rolled off him when I was at the brink of orgasm.

"Do you need to tie up your sorceress before you fuck her, lest she make her escape while you are in the throes of passion?" I asked as I lay on my side next to him, my torso held up by my left elbow.

"I, I've never tied anyone, I mean a woman, well you know what I mean. I never have practiced bondage on anyone, like a girl," he stammered.

"Would you like to?" I offered.

"Sure," he replied tentatively.

"Well, I guess you'll need rope," I observed.

"I've dreamed since puberty about doing this. I've never even had the nerve to ask a woman to do this with me."

"I've never been tied up. But you're special. You can have me anytime, anyway you want."

He gave me a peck on the lips.

"You're special too."

"Did the witch in your fantasy look like me? Or did she look exactly like Barbara Steele? Or did you go for someone more contemporary like Angelina Jolie? She played a sorceress in 'Beowulf'."

"You were the woman in my fantasy, but of course your private parts were created from my imagination."

"So do my naughty bits please you?"

"The real things are even better than I imagined."

He rose from the bed. His pants fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. He then left the bedroom clad only in a flannel shirt, chest bare, cock still erect, semen dripping from the tip. My hand went back to my crotch when he turned his back as I imagined being penetrated by the thing between his legs.

He returned carrying clothesline, still wrapped neatly and encased in plastic, and a knife.

"I found this in the garage," he said meekly.

I rolled over on my back, spreading my legs and lifting my arms above my head, pointing each of my limbs at one of the posts at the corners of the bed.

"Tie me up, mortal, and experience the unearthly pleasures only a sorceress can provide before you immolate her and send her back to the one to whom she has sold her soul!"

His hand shook as he slit the plastic wrapping with the knife, making me fear that his ardor for the naked woman offering him her body would cause him to cut himself. I fretted that his blood might yet be thin from the drugs he had been given to wipe out his cancer, but he successfully extracted the clothesline from its wrapping, unraveled it, and began cutting off the hanks that were soon to restrain my limbs.

He finally discarded the flannel shirt and sat next to me on the bed, watching me plead with my eyes for him to stick his cock inside me and spill his semen into my pussy. He shook his head no, and I knew his sorceress would have to be bound before he would allow her pelvic organs to throb with pleasure.

He wrapped a hank of clothesline around my right wrist, tied it off with a slipknot, and pulled it tight. As he wrapped the other end around the bedpost and tied it off, he assured me, "I won't hurt you."

I had heard those words before, but never in this context. The men with whom I had had relationships always promised never to hurt me, but it was me who cried when they told me that they had transferred their affections to another.

I pulled at the rope, tightening the ligature around my wrist. Even though my wrist was beginning to hurt, I believed Evan. Any pain he inflicted on me was certain to dissipate quickly.

"It's tight," I whispered.

"The only way to tie a sorceress," he replied.

"Do you like to see a girl tied tight, so she's helpless?"

"Maybe a little."

"You're a liar, Evan Tyler! I'm getting to know that tone in your voice!"

"Well if they're scared, after I cut her loose then the pleasure we both receive will be even greater."

"That's not the whole truth, is it?"

Evan had tied a slipknot in the rope with which he had encircled my left wrist and as he tugged on my left arm to straighten it, I weakly resisted.

"I get aroused when a woman's feeling a bit of pain. I can't help it. It's something that turns me on. But it's always imaginary. And the victim never dies. I always rescue her."

"So it's only the bad guys who do the torture? Is someone going to show up to torture me?"