The Promise Ch 01

Story Info
A time for her to learn to obey and enjoy
996 words
3.59
51.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave explicit directions to arrive at 5 p.m. at Room 1207 wearing the black dress he had promised her with nothing underneath, hair left long and curly, make-up done to enhance her sexy green eyes and black high heels. Not knowing what to expect she did exactly what she was told. Normally she was in charge, she was the one giving the directions, however this time she decided to live dangerously let him tell her what to do.

After spending over an hour getting ready, making sure everything was perfect, she got into the car and drove to the Mandalay Bay. As she got closer and closer, she could feel the moisture building between her legs in anticipation. She knew that she was going to be ravaged and pleased more that night than she had ever felt before. Her nerves were beginning to show as she got out of the car and handed the keys to the valet. As she entered the casino, she could see all of the people around her watch her and she loved it. She loved being the center of attention. She knew that they wanted her; he wanted her.

As the elevator doors opened, she emerged on the twelfth floor. She looked around for the way to the room and as she approached, her stomach started to fill with knots. She lightly tapped on the door, hoping that no one was there. After the most tense ten seconds, he opened the door and stood there gazing at his toy. He smiled, a coy little smile at least he was pleased with what he saw.

"Come in," he said in his deep dominating voice. Slowly she entered and looked around the room to see what was in store for her. He noticed her looking around and decided now was the time to tell her the rules.

"You will only do as I tell you and you will answer me when spoken to. If I ask a question, you will reply and finish with 'my Pleaser'. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, I do." With that she was spanked quite hard on the ass.

"How do you answer me?"

"Yes, my Pleaser."

"That's better, my toy. Tonight we are going to play and you are going to be my toy. You will do anything and everything I tell you to, do you understand?"

"Yes, my Pleaser."

He decided that he wanted to see his little toy in her outfit parade around for him showing him what he had to play with. He told her to walk around like she was on the runway being watched by hundreds. She started strolling walking the way she loved to walk to get attention by everyone around her. He had to move in his seat as he enjoyed what he saw. He knew that he was going to be making her scream in only a short while. As she sauntered closer to him he reached out and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into his lap. She could fell his hard cock inside of his pants and knew that he liked what he saw. He reached his arms around her and started to kiss her. This made her extremely wet as he was a terrific kisser and she knew once he kissed her, she was going to be eaten. As he pulled back, he grabbed her and lifted her up and carried her to the bed.

As he laid her down, she saw the neoprene handcuffs attached to the headboard. He reached up and enslaved each of her hands so that she was at his mercy. She was now laying on her back with her hands above her head and completely bare under her dress. He spread her legs and started slowly kissing and licking from her feet all the way up her very long legs. As he moved closer to her pussy she could feel herself dripping down her legs and into her ass. She had never been this excited before and she only wanted more. He had finally reached her wetness and before he even tasted it, he could smell the sweetness that waited for him. He grew harder and harder with every breath he took in. As he reached his tongue out and took his first taste, he could feel the sweet softness and taste her. She was as sweet as a berry and he only wanted more. He began licking first slowly around her clit and then began working faster as he heard her breathing becoming more rapid. He quickly stopped and left the bed. As she looked to see where he had gone, he returned with a blindfold.

"I want this to be a surprise." He put on the blindfold and left the bed again, this time for what seemed like an hour. He returned and began sucking on her clit. She started moaning and groaning like never before, all she wanted was to cum. He knew this and slowly slipped a finger into her pussy as he continued to suck on her swollen clit. This drove her mad, she wanted his cock she wanted to be totally fulfilled. This he knew also, as he slowly started playing with her ass. She didn't know he was aware of her love for ass fucking. She began to get scared, what exactly did he know about her. As he played more, he pushed his finger into her ass and now she was completely filled. He continued sucking on her clit and fingering her puss and ass. She could feel the pressure begin to fill as he played and sucked. She was about to burst and then suddenly she did. She started convulsing and shaking, as she never had before. She let out a scream that shook the walls. He continued to take her places she had never been before. All she wanted was his cock, but he kept playing and then disappeared.