The Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move up higher" he ordered her. She did as he said, moving up to the pillows. Henry pushed open her legs and crawled up between them until his face was above her crotch. Leaning in he began to go down on her. Marisa moaned as Henry licked, sucked, and fingered her pussy. He was a pro at this as in less than three minutes she had an orgasm, screaming out in pleasure. I had never been able to make her cum so quickly and only wish I knew how he had done it.

Henry didn't stop there as he continued to go down on her she rolled into a second and third orgasm. Her entire body was shaking as she begged for him to stop. Henry did as she asked, sitting up and removing his shirt as she laid there trying to catch her breath. Her chest was heaving and flushed and I couldn't believe he had got her to cum three times in less than three minutes. And he wasn't done with her yet.

"Spread your legs wider Marisa" he ordered in a deep voice. Doing as he said she spread her nice legs open wide while still trying to calm down from her orgasms. Henry moved up again between them, this time on his knees holding his massive black dick in one hand, until he was all the way up to her pelvis. Making himself comfortable he looked down between them and I could see his arm moving as he positioned his penis. Marisa was also staring down between her thighs watching him.

"Just take it slow like last night okay?" she said meekly. Henry smiled and told her to just relax. A second later my wife gasped, closed her eyes, and bit her lip. At that moment I knew his large deep brown head was likely pushing open her little pink hole wanting to gain entry.

"So fucking tight" Henry grunted as I could see him pushing forward with his hips. "Not that I'm complaining mind you. Guess you weren't lying last night when you told me how small your husband's dick is compared to mine. Which amazed me even more that you were able to take all of me balls deep into you" he added. Holy crap! She took that entire thing in her? How the hell did it all fit? I didn't even think that would be possible.

"No, I wasn't lying about that. He's not nearly are long or as thick as you are" Marisa said softly. "Though as I already told you if we were even slightly bigger you would have some sticking out because you were touching my cervix, though just barely, with it's current size."

"Well then, you better get used to my large size" Henry said laughing. "Because as part of your promotion deal we made last night you said you would be willing work late with me alone once or twice a week. And we both know we won't be working" he added. Marisa nodded in agreement with a moan. Henry reached down and lifted up her pale white legs resting them up against his deep brown chest. In that position I could see his massive cock was about halfway into her already. He then began to push again and I had a clear view watching his dick slowly disappear into her body. Gradually more and more sunk into her until Henry let out a sigh. "All in" he said with a grin.

"I know, I can feel it" she shot back. "Can I ever feel it!" Henry let out a laugh before he started to slowly pull a little out and slide it back in making Marisa gasp with each time. As he picked up pace she began to moan, louder and louder. "Fuck me!" she begged. Henry complied, picking up his pace. Pulling out nearly ¾ of his dick before slamming it back down into her. Again an endless stream if moans were coming out of her mouth as he leaned forward using his body weight to thrust into her. Little over three minutes into it out of now where she yelled, "I'm about to cum again!" Holy crap! He wasn't even touching her clit and he was about to make her cum for the fourth time. Could only think that he must have been rubbing against her G-spot but I have never been able to do that.

"Cum around my dick!" Henry said in a demanding voice. "Cum around my big black dick white girl!" With that she came screaming in pleasure. Henry stopped moving and then pulled himself out all together. Marisa asked him what was wrong? "Nothing at all. But I want you to get up on your hands and knees when you're ready" Henry explained. Marisa only smiled, moved her legs off of Henry's chest and rolled around into the doggie position.

As she moved around Henry just kneeled there watching her. His large black cock was shinning wet in the light from being inside of her right down to the base. I still couldn't believe that entire thing was inside of her. The strange part was while watching up to this point I was getting an erection. I always liked watching but never considered of actually watching my wife. The color contrast was also hot and made me understand what some people see in interracial porn. Her pale white skin against his deep brown was sexy looking. Henry moved back up between her open legs and lined up his dick with her hole with one hand while the other grabbed a hold of her waist.

"Do you want my big black cock in you?" he asked.

"Yes, I do" she replied.

"Then tell me Marisa. Tell me how much you want it in you like the married white slut you are." he ordered

"I want your big black dick in me so badly. Please shove it deep into me and fuck me" she begged.

"And you're still going to let me fuck you after I promote you right? Because that was part of our deal though I don't want to force you to" he said in a teasing manner.

"Yes, I will still have sex with you when ever you want. I want to have sex with you, I want to feel your big black dick in me because it feels so damn good. Now put it in me! ... please" she shot back

"Now that's what I wanted to hear" Henry said. With that he began to push his dick back into her. My wife's body jumped as a smile crept across her face. "So wrong but it feels so good" she said softly as he pushed it deep into her. Now with both hands firmly grasping her waist Henry started to thrust into her. Slowly at first then rapidly until he was fucking her hard. Over and over again like a piston. The best was rocking and my wife collapsed down onto the bed with her ass sticking up in the air as he continued his assault.

"Fuck me! ...Yes! ... Fuck me! ... Fuck me with your big black dick! ... Feels so fucking good!" she screamed in pleasure followed by an endless series of moaning. "Harder! ... Harder! ... Ram it into me! ... God yes!" Henry did just that, fucking her all he was worth. Could hear his balls slapping against her and he slamed into my wife over and over again like a machine. He just kept going and going it was almost unreal. I couldn't believe how long he was lasting. He was by this point fucking her hard in this position alone for about six minutes, not including the blowjob and the missionary position before. I had by this point been rubbing my erection over my pants as I watched him screw my wife's brains out in front of me with her enjoying every second of it in a constant state of ecstasy. A little over a minute later Henry began to grunt more rapidly.

"Shit, about to cum" he moaned as he began to thrust faster into her. "Ah fuck! ... AAHHHH!" Henry yelled out loud as he dug his fingers into her waist and thrust himself all the way into my wife hard, holding her tightly against him. Throwing his head back his whole body went stiff as he let out a deep low moan. I could see his stomach tighten and release over and over again. I realized at that moment that he was cumming deep inside of my wife's pussy.

"Yes, cum in me" she moaned. "Drain those big black balls deep into your married white slut." Henry got the biggest smile across his face by what she said as the last few drops of his semen were unloaded into her stomach. Never in my life was I ever so thankful that my wife was on birth control then I was at that moment. He let out a long deep sigh as he finally finishing cumming in her.

A moment later he was slowly pulling himself out as his now semi hard, yet still huge, black dick fell down hanging between his legs. My wife took a few seconds to catch her breath before rolling off the bed and heading into the bathroom. Like last night I could hear the toilet flushing and she reemerged. "I still can't believe how much you cum. You also shot it so deep into me same as you did yesterday that I'm going to have to wear panties to bed so it doesn't leak out" she said in a joking yet truthful manner.

"What can I say? I've got a big dick that plants my seed deep and I have a huge pair of balls that store a lot of cum" Henry replied with a laugh. My wife just shook her head as she began to get dressed again. With that I took my cue and dashed back over to our room. Jumping into bed I pretended to be asleep as she came into the door a couple minutes later. Changing for bed she again left her panties on and this time I knew why. The following morning I tried my best to act like everything was normal which was likely one of the hardest things I have yet done. During breakfast Henry came over with the Regional Manager and both congratulated my wife of getting the promotion.

"Now you know this will mean some late nights every week? You and I will have plenty of work to do together even after everyone else leaves" he explained to her while I sat there listening knowing full well what he meant.

"Yes, I do. And as I proved I am more than willing to do what it takes" she replied with a smile. I could only think to myself that, 'What it's going to take it taking his massive black cock.'

"You've got one hell of a woman there. She's quite persuasive and I know I can expect great things from her" Henry said slapping me on the shoulder. The RM agreed yet he had no idea what had happened between those two or what they were really talking about. Now the next question was what would I do with what I knew? Ignore it because we need this and I could tell she fully enjoyed doing what she did or confront my wife? We had the long car ride home for me to decide.

12