The Promotion

Story Info
His hard work pays off at work and at home.
9.3k words
4.13
84.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess what, Honey?" Maahir said in an excited voice on the other end of the call.

"What?" Rubina asked with equal enthusiasm

"I got the promotion!" Maahir said hardly able to keep his voice steady. "You are now talking to the Senior director of Marketing for the entire North East division!"

"Wow!" Rubina exclaimed. "I am so proud of you, Jaan! I knew you could do it. All that hard work you've been putting is had paid off."

"I couldn't have done it without you. You've been so wonderful and patient with me during all those late nights at work and with the travel. Well, tonight we celebrate and I will make it up to you."

"Thank you, but today is about you, and tonight we'll celebrate you and your achievement" Rubina said in a loving voice. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too and can't wait to get home!" Maahir said and hung up.

Rubina place the handset back on the cradle and offered a silent prayer of thanks. She was indeed very proud of her husband. He was a very caring, loving man, and understanding man who had been working extremely hard in hopes for this very promotion. She loved that he not only intelligent but also aspired to be successful and Rubina has always encouraged him every step of the way. So tonight, she was going to make sure that she too rewarded him for his hard work, in her own special way!

Rubina and Maahir had been married for two years. They were both born and raised here in the US but their ancestors were from India and Pakistan. Both were raised with strong traditional values and cultural sensitivities.

Rubina was a charming and wonderful woman. She had a sweet face with high check bones. She had a smile that lit up the room every time she walked in. She had shoulder length hair, and her figure was that on a healthy young woman. She did not believe in diets but in eating right. She had curves in the right places and kept her self in shape by working out as regularly as time allowed. While Rubina was proud of her body, she never flaunted it. The privileged was enjoying her body were reserved only for her husband Maahir, and enjoy he did.

Maahir was as handsome young man who loved his wife dearly. He was 5'8 with an athletic built. He too enjoyed his workouts with Rubina and both in and outside the gym! Maahir's personality was a mixture of fun and hard work. He was very ambitious but he also made sure that he never neglected his duties. He worked hard to keep the passion alive in their marriage. Like Rubina, Maahir was also "conservative and Traditional" in that he always behaved himself in public, but in private with Rubina, it was a whole different story. Actually he was down right kinky, and Rubina loved him all the more for it.

Whenever they went out, Rubina made sure that she was dressed modestly. She wore western outfits like jeans and full length skirts, but made sure that nothing she wore was revealing too much. Maahir loved this about her and wanted to ensure that she never felt that she was missing something just because of her religious and cultural obligations. So many times he could would play naughty games with her. In the theatre, he would often let his fingers roam and tease her by slipping he hand under her sweater, or rub her thighs or her belly under the table in restaurants. They enjoyed a wide variety of toys in this lovemaking from vibrators and dildos to nipple clamps with tassles.

One of the naughty things that they both enjoyed doing was, when at Maahir's suggestions, Rubina would go out without her underwear. Sometimes she would skip her bra under a sweater, and other times she would "forget" her panties when she wore a skirt. Rubina also wore western clothed like halters and spaghetti tops and short skirts but once again that was at home only for her husband.

Since both Rubina and Maahir enjoyed Rubina's "underwearless" bouts about the town, one of the most daring things they both enjoyed was when Rubina would go without her bra and panties to family gathering and functions including formal traditional festivals. She would usually be dressed in a traditional Shalwar Kameez or Saree and Maahir would get such a thrill when he saw see his wife in the midst of their elders dressed ever so properly, yet being very naughty. Rubina made sure that her tops weren't see-through so no one would find out that she was missing her bra. The only tell tale sign would be when her nipples would get hard and poke through her top. Rubina after wore a dupatta (long scarf) to cover her bosom but once in a while when Maahir was nearby looking at her, she would let it slip momentarily and give him a glimpse of her pokies.

Since tonight was all about Maahir, Rubina had decided to reward him in a way a loeving wife truly should. First she went into the kitchen and spent the next 2 hours cooking a bout of his favorite dishes and a couple of desserts. Next, she went to the her closet and pulled out a semi transparent silk salwar kameez and deliberately did not pick out any underwear. She then took a hot shower and after drying her self, she wore a locket with a long chain so that the heart shaped ornament rested on the cleavage. With a 36C bustline, Rubina was blessed with ample cleavage for Maahir to feast his eyes on. She wore her matching earrings, bangles and rings and after dabbing her favorite perfume, she got dressed and admired herself in the mirror. The lack of underwear made it possible to make out her dark nipple though the fabric and the soft silk cloth was already teasing them to semi-harness. She wore her dupatta since she didn't want to let Maahir know what her plan was immediately.

Rubina got ready just in time to see Maahir pull into the driveway and smiled to herself when she saw him holding a big bouquet of flowers. Maahir was always so thoughtful and it made her love him even more. As Maahir was about to open the door, Rubina beat him to it and opened the door with a bright smile and looked at the flowers.

"You really shouldn't have, today is all about you!"

"I wouldn't have been able to do this without your support so it's the least I could do." Maahir replied giving her the flowers.

Rubina Took the flowers and hugged her husband. As their embraces parted, she gently ran her hand over his cheek and gave him a passionate kiss. She gently sucked his lips and ran her tongue over them as her fingers caressed his hair. When she broke the kiss, she stepped back and one side of the dupatta fell of her shoulder and Maahir saw his wife's deep cleavage and got a glimpse of her nipple poking out. When Maahir looked at his wife again, she was smiling and she pulled him to their living room by his hand. She made him sit on the couch and stood in front of him.

"As I said, today is all about you. So tonight I'm going to reward you for your promotion in every way you deserve, my love."

She bent down in front of him, giving Maahir a clear view of the top of her dangling breasts through the deep neck of her kameez. Maahir confirmed his suspicions that his lovely wife was indeed not wearing a bra. As he tried to lean over to look at her nipples, he felt Rubina push him back again and this time planted her lips on his in a hot open mouth kiss. Rubina slid her tongue out and let it explore her husband's hot mouth as she ran her hands over his chest. Continuing her loud wet kisses, she opened his shirt one button at a time and ran her finger over his bare chest. She sucked on his lips, gently pulling on them with her teeth. She was moaning now just the way Maahir liked to hear here. She caressed his nipples with her thumbs and slowly teased them. In response, Maahir moved his hands up and caressed her covered breasts, gently pinching her nipples which were visibly hard now and straining to poke through the kameez.

When Rubina felt that Maahir was ready for more, she broke her kiss and looked into his husband's eyes. Yup, she had done her job right...he was horny for her. She smiled and kissed his bare chest, planting butterfly kisses on his skin as her chest moved up and down with each hot breath. She inches her head to the side and flicked her tongue on one small nipple and gently sucked it. Maahir always enjoyed that as part of this foreplay and then she kissed her way down his flat belly. She moved between his legs and kneel down, looking into his eyes, without blinking as her nimble fingers undid his belt and pants and pulled them down.

Maahir's gaze didn't falter either and the look of lust and seduction that Rubina was giving him was making his cock strain in his boxers. He saw Rubina bend her head and kiss the edge of his boxers and her hand was massing his hard shaft. This boxers had started to form a wetspot from the pre-cum. She looked into his eyes again and her fingers moves to the sides of his boxers and pulled them down in one yank. His cock sprang up like a springboard and hit Rubina's chin.

"Seems like someone's aching for some loving?" Rubina quirked with a sly smiled.

Without waiting for an answer, she slid out her tongue and licked the hot shaft from the base to the top and back again. She moved her tongue down and slowly licked his ball sack and planted a gentle kisses on each of his balls before lick up his shaft again, stroking it with the tip of her tongue. She was rewarded for her effort when a big blob of precum oozed out of his slit and she spread it it all over his cockhead with her tongue.

"God, I love it when you use your tongue like that!" Whispered Maahir in a lusty voice.

Rubina knew that very well, and knew that Maahir would love what was coming even more. She opened her mouth and took half his cock in her mouth and closed her lips around the shaft while her tongue rolled over his swollen head. She then moved her head down, taking his whole cock inside till her nose was rubbing on his pubic hair. Maahir made a slow guttural sound and he felt his cock head hit the back of her throat. Rubina was an expert at giving head and he loved every second of it. She moved her head back milking her cock with her lips and sucking hard on it and again Maahir felt his cock ooze out more precum. Now using her hands, Rubina stroked Maahir's cock with her right hand and caressed his balls with her left gently squeezing them enough to be pleasurable without being painful. She kept sucking his head and rolling her tongue on it and she felt him swell more and more. Maahir was being very generous with his precum and was sucking it and rubbing it over his cock.

Rubina looked at Maahir and saw him eyeing her deep cleavage. It was obviously turning him on. Maahir was a boob-guy and loved Rubina's breasts. He loved caressing them squeezing them sucking them and even fucking them. Seeing his lust, Rubina let go of his cock for a seconds and took off her kameez and baring her breasts for her husband's pleasure.

"God's their beautiful!" Maahir groaned.

"You've seen them many times," Rubina said coyly.

"I love them more every time."

Knowing what would really get Maahir off, Rubina leaned forward a little more and started stroking Maahir's cock, milking his precum out and tapping his cock on her cleavage and the insides of her breasts, letting the precum fall on her skin. Then she places his cock between her breasts and squeezed her breasts together with her hands and started moving up and down, fucking his cock with her breasts.

"Oh fuck, you're making me so horny!

Maahir could feel the pressure building exponentially in his loins and he could feel his impending climax. Not wanting Rubina to do all the work, he slowly leanined forward, and started to tearn Rubina on her side and around. Getting the message, she got out from between his legs and sat on the floor with the back on the couch. Maahir went down on his knees and straddled his wife's wet chest and places his cock between her breasts again.

As Rubina squeezed her breasts again, she looked into Maahir's eyes, with a look pure lust and said, "Fuck my boobs, Jaan, their all yours."

Maahir didn't need any more encouragement and started rocking his hips. His cock sliding effortless between her breasts and sending ripples through her soft flesh with each impact. Rubina was pinching her hard nipples ans her husband fucked her boobs harder. She could tell he was about to blow and she wanted it all. She slid out her tongue and licked the tip every time his cock thrust up, teasing the head. Both Maahir and Rubina kept looking into each other's eyes which continued to flame their lust for each other.

As Maahir's moan's grew louder, Rubina panted out, "Yea baby, cum for me, I want it in my mouth, all off it." Rubina had always loved pleasuring Maahir, and he loved it when she let him come in her mouth. Tonight was all about him!

"Oh yea, baby, I'm there, I'm there," He groaned through gritted teeth, then held his cock in his hands and shoved it in his wife's mouth and he shot load after load of his hot cum, moaning louder with each spurt. Rubina felt the hot cum fall on the back on her throat, on her tongue and coat the inside of his mouth. She immediately swallowed the first two spurts then sucked his cock till her was done before taking in the rest. She licked his cock clean before opening his mouth.

Maahir was breathing deeply as he slow got off his wife and bent down and kissed her hard. "What a welcome!"

"Well hope you enjoyed that, because that's only the beginning tonight!" Smiled Rubina. "Tonight we are celebrating your promotion, so tonight just follow my lead and I guarantee you're a night you won't forget!"

"Considering what just happened, I believe you." Maahir said and kisses his wife again. "Thank you, I love you so much!"

"Welcome, my love, and I know!"

"So what's next?" asked Maahir eagerly

"Next is for you to take a shower while I get serve dinner."

"Can't we skip dinner and go right to dessert?" asked Maahir naughtily.

"Patience, you'll get your dessert in time." Smiled Rubina as she caressed her husband's cheek and slowly helped him up.

Maahir smiled, pulled up his pants, and walked to the bathroom. He saw that Rubina has already pulled out a clean shirt and pants and his boxers out for him. As he stripped and got in the shower, he wondered what more was in store.

When Maahir got in the shower, Rubina went to her bedroom and stripped of her shalwar and got naked. She looked in the mirror and saw her breasts were wet and red. She then opened her closet and pulled out her favorite sexy western dress. The red lacy dress was backless with a halter neck with a deep back and neck line. It was made of lace and had inch "O" rings running down her torso from her cleavage to her navel, exposing her soft skin. The skirt had a handkerchief pattern ended about 6 inches over her knees making this one of the most seductive outfits she had.

She debated wearing any underwear and determined that a bra would be pointless. She though about the panties and then recalling her plan, decided against it. Making sure that Maahir was still in the shower, she laid the dress on the bed and then retouched her make up and lipstick. As a final act of preparation, Rubina lied on the bed and spread her legs. She ran her fingers up and down her slit and smiled. Sucking Maahir had really made her wet and the wetness was getting on her fingers. Rubina then rubbed her wet fingers on both sides of her neck, applying a think coat of her pussy juices. For added measure, she wet her fingers again, and this time dabbed wet fingers on her lips. Maahir always loved her pussy juices; this was just to give him a sample.

As she heard the shower turn on, Rubina put on her dress and adjusted her hair which fell on her shoulders. She told Maahir to get ready and come to the dining table then left the room. Rubina set the dinner table with her finest table wear and lit the candles to set the proper mood. She has purposely kept the dinner menu limited to finger foods so that she could feel him with her hands. To ensure variety she can chosen the items from various cuisines so the menu included Samosas and chaat, bite sized chicken quesadillas, beef tenderloin lettuce wraps and Salmon & cheese crackers. The drink was simple with sparkling water with lemon, and the desserts were a chocolate soufflé and strawberries with whipped cream. She even set the music on the reflect the mood. The ambiance was perfect!

So far so good, Rubina thought to herself and when Maahir walked into the dining room he was momentarily stunned. Rubina looked amazing in her dress and silently he thanks his lucky stars for the moment she became his. The look of amazement was all the compliment Rubina needed and she walked to him and again guiding him to his seat. Maahir looked at the spread on the table and was about to open his mouth when Rubina placed a finger on his lips.

"Shhhh, my love," she whispered. "Don't say anything, just enjoy the moment."

Rubina then filled his plate with a little of every item and then rather than taking a seat next to him, she came over and gently sat on his lap. Maahir looked at her and she whispered coyly, "you don't mind if I feed you tonight, do you?"

Maahir just shook his head as if he had been enchanted by a beautiful seductress. He looked at his wife, and she looked almost angelic in the dim light. The reflection of the candlelight made her eyes sparkle. He placed one arm behind her and the other on her thigh. His fingers slowly grazed her bare back while his other hand felt the warmth emanating from her skin, the skirt had ridden up and was barely covering Rubina's crotch and it took all his control to stop himself form running his hand inside the skirt. He knew he would get his chance soon enough and he didn't want to spoil Rubina's plan.

Rubina turned towards him with a small bite sized samosa in her hand lightly dabbed with the right condiment. Before feeding him, she leaned over and gently kissed his lips. She let her lips linger on his and as expected Maahir gently sucked her lips. As Maahir kissed his wife, he could send that her lips tasted different, better than usually but couldn't put his finger on to why. He sucked her lips more and could detect an unusual yet oddly familiar taste. He wanted more and went Rubina broke the kiss, his head arched towards her asking for more. Smiling Rubina slipped a samosa into his mouth and kept his finger on his lips allowed him a gentle suck and slowly rubbing his lips as he chewed his food.

She took a bite herself and then picked up a piece of the quesadilla and slipped half into her mouth. She leaned over and fed the other half to Maahir. Maahir bit into the dangling item and took this opportunity to kiss his wife again. Rubina parted her lips more and their tongues danced in each other mouths as they wrapped the strings of the melted cheese. Skipping the beef lettuce wraps from now, she picked up the salmon cheese and fed her husband a piece. As Maahir was chewing his piece, Rubina leaned in and kissed the side of his neck, and gently sucked it while her hands slowly caressed his chest. Rubina has decided that every bite of Maahir's dinner tonight was going to be a sensuous experience. Maahir wasn't complaining because she was starting to feel his cock started to, slowly but surely, push against her ass. Once in a while, Rubina would adjust herself on his lap and grind his cock just for as an added bonus.

The next time was the lettuce wraps. This time Rubina took a bite first and felt a few drops of the creamy seasoning drip down her chin. When she didn't wipe it off but arched her head back far enough to allow drops to drip down to her chest, Maahir got the cue and licked the drop of her chest and continued the wet trail up to her chin and then kissed her again, more passionately. Rubina loved his hot mouth on her bare skin. With each bite and let more and more of the seasoning drip on her chest and let Maahir lick it off. Her nipples were getting hard and were poking through the fabric. Maahir's hand was caressing her thigh a little more eagerly and Rubina decided it was time for dessert.