The Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, felt the tip of a butt plug pressing up against my virgin anus. As I slowly expanded to allow it to fit, I bit the stool to keep from screaming. It hurt, but suddenly my ass relaxed as it secured itself around the base of the plug.

As my mistress stroked my hair, she told me it was finally time to take care of my painfully erect cock. As she led me over to her bed, she adjusted the camera, and removed her skirt and panties, as well as beginning to unbutton her shirt. As I moved to help her, with one hand on her thigh and the other on the buttons of her shirt, she warned me that while some women enjoy being undressed, others might feel it threatens their control and would not appreciate it. She slapped me for my presumption, then ordered me to continue to undress her.

She pushed me into my back, and straddled me. I leaned forward to take her nipple in my mouth, and as I did, I felt her pinch my nipple. Hard. I gently bit hers in response, and moved on to the other, fondling the first with my hand. She leaned in and bit me on the neck, before taking my mouth and exploring it with her tongue. Her aggressive kiss did not leave me any room to enter her mouth with my tongue, but I enjoyed the feeling of subservience her dominating kiss gave me.

I looked down, and saw her pussy hovering over my erect cock. She slowly teased me with her lips, before slowing impaling herself upon my rod. She moved slowly, knowing how close I was to the edge after the evening's sexual excitement. It was not long before we both were panting, and we both started screaming our ecstasy of sex and pleasure and the orgasm together. As the fire between my rigid cock and her silky interior slowly died, I feel into a deep, deep, sleep.

To be continued. . .

Please, please, please respond! This is my first submission, and I would love to hear any comments you have to offer.

12