The Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,227 Followers

He rested his knee on the bed. His palm curved around the back of her neck as he lowered her to the mattress. Grace scooted backwards against the cool sheets until her head met the pillow. Tom leaned over her and planted his hands either side of her body.

He took a moment to drink in the view of her. Her nipples tightened and her skin heated under his gaze. Her body shifted restlessly beneath him until desire and curiosity got the better of her. Grace's eyes darted down his body, to the pulsing shaft between his thighs. Her cheeks flushed at the sight. "I want to touch it," she said.

Tom straddled her and ran his fingertips from her neck down to her belly. He leaned in and flicked his tongue over her nipple. A sudden smile broke across his face. "Touch what?" he asked, raising his brows.

Grace closed her eyes. He understood full well what she meant. For some reason he wanted her to say it. "Your cock," she said softly, building the courage to look at him again.

His elbows came to rest either side of her head. His chest brushed hers as he pressed a kiss to her lips. "Do you have any idea how appealing you are right now?" he asked. He moved his mouth over her throat, licked the lobe of her ear. "Anywhere, Gracie. Touch me anywhere."

She smiled. Grace looked into his eyes and spread her palms over his chest, enjoying the crinkling of hair under her fingertips. She caressed his nipples, taking pleasure in the tremor that ran through him. "I like your body. Always have."

He took her mouth with gentle abandon, pressing his tongue against hers. "I've wanted to get my hands on you for years," he said against her lips.

"Really?" Grace let her palms glide over his stomach as he hovered above her. His muscles clenched beneath her fingers. She loved the way every small touch garnered a reaction. "I never would've guessed. You've always been such a pain."

"What can I say?" Tom dipped his head and licked her nipple. "You bring out the best and worst in me." His breath was warm against her skin. He drew her nipple between his lips, suckling on the tender bud.

Her mouth dropped open and her hips slowly undulated. She followed the line of dark hair down his stomach until her hands wrapped around him. His groan of appreciation vibrated against her breast. He was hot and hard. He gave a shallow thrust into her palm and tugged on her nipple with his lips.

The breath caught in her throat. The skin of his shaft was silky smooth. She ran her fingertips along the length of him and tentatively stroked his balls. Moisture dotted the head of his cock. Grace used her thumb to spread the slick droplets. "Am I doing this right?"

He lifted his head and nipped at her lower lip. "You're doing everything right," he said. He lowered his body until his chest pressed against hers and her breasts flattened under his weight. "You're perfect."

She smoothed her hands over his back as tenderness swelled inside her. He pressed his lips to hers and sank his hands into her hair. His tongue swept over hers, his erection nudging her belly. She writhed beneath him, desperate, yearning for something she'd never experienced.

Grace parted her thighs and broke the kiss to gasp as he settled between them. His cock probed her entrance, and she wedged her hand between their bodies to touch him again. She loved the feel of him, the heat, the silky skin. Her fingers encircled his thick length, and realisation had her brows drawing together. "Are you going to hurt me?"

Tom pulled back from her and kissed the frown from her forehead. "I'll try my best not to." He scanned her features as if searching for something in her expression. "Do you still want to do this?"

She nodded and squeezed his length, sliding her thumb over the slick tip again. "I don't want to wait any longer. I need you inside me."

He made a deep sound in his throat and captured her mouth with his. His lips moved over hers patiently, thoroughly, stirring chaos inside her all over again. She swept her hands down his back, curving them over his ass. He rubbed his cock against her pussy, making her hips move and her breath catch as he slid inside her just a little. He moved his attention to her breast, working her nipple into a taut, aching peak with his thumb.

She felt the mounting pressure. Bit by bit he pushed further inside her, and she stretched to accommodate his girth. It wasn't an easy fit, but his hands and mouth kept her so busy she could barely concentrate on the discomfort.

When he finally bottomed out, Tom pulled her hands up beside her head and interlaced his fingers with hers. He leaned back and looked into her eyes. "We made it."

She smiled and wrapped her legs around his waist, hooking her ankles at his lower back. "It feels strange, almost like you're too big."

He gave a soft laugh. "Gracie, you're so good for my ego." Tom squeezed her hands and pulled back so he could slide into her again, slowly, as if he was worried he might hurt her.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes, surprised to feel the burn, but each time it got a little easier, and it didn't take long for her to adjust. His thrusts soon became slick and smooth, and she started to feel pleasure rather than discomfort.

Grace opened her eyes to find him watching her.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"No." She pulled her hands from his and shook her head with a smile. It wasn't nearly as bad as she'd expected, and she couldn't imagine sharing this moment with anyone but him.

Tom leaned on his elbow and wrapped his other arm around her. He pulled her close as he thrust gently in and out of her. "Does my cock feel good inside you?"

She looked into his eyes while his hips pumped against hers and nodded. "Does it feel good for you?"

He gave a hard thrust that had her mouth dropping open. "You have no idea."

He stroked her hair, kissed her lips. He whispered words of encouragement to her, all the while invading her body with his hot length. Grace was swept away with the pleasure of it all. His hair-coarsened skin grazed her softness. His rasping stubble made her feel so feminine. Her every sense was heightened.

He buried his face in the curve of her shoulder and kissed her throat. His cock withdrew almost all the way and plunged back inside her. Grace tilted her head on the pillow and gasped. The gentle pumping of his hips made her moan; his powerful thrusts made her stomach flutter and pleasure streak through her.

She had a suspicion he was holding back, taking it slow for her benefit. She could feel it in his bunched muscles and the strained breaths against her neck. "Can you... can you do it harder?"

Tom kissed the underside of her jaw, flicked his tongue over her chin. He dipped his hands into the sides of her hair and held her still. "You want it a little rougher?" His eyes met hers and a corner of his mouth lifted in a sexy smile.

The deep tone of his voice sent a shiver running through her. Her nipples tightened. Grace barely recognised the breathy whisper that came next. "Yeah, I do."

He rested his forearms either side of her head and ground his hips against her. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" Tom pressed a kiss on her brow and shoved his length hard inside her. "Tell me when to stop."

She slid her hands along his back, hooking them over his shoulders. "I won't."

He spoke softly against her ear. "I like a challenge," he said. With that he scooped her rear into his palm and lifted her slightly from the mattress. He raised his chest from hers and braced himself on one hand. Tom looked into her eyes and drove his cock inside her.

Grace felt her back bow with the pressure. Her initial pain was long forgotten, now replaced by the most intense pleasure. Her head tipped back, and she cried out. She pulled her hands from around him and swept her palms over her breasts, caressing her nipples, rubbing her fingertips over the hardened buds. Her body jolted with the strength of his thrusts.

"You like that?" He watched her closely. Through the haze of pleasure it dawned on her that he was keeping a close eye on her, looking for any signs of discomfort.

"Yes." Her breaths panted from her. She turned her head restlessly on the pillow and pushed her breasts together, teasing her nipples.

"You want more?"

Her body twisted and she let out a loud moan when he altered the angle of his thrusts.

"I guess that answers my question," he said. Tom settled back on his haunches and slid his hands up her thighs. He gripped her waist and pulled her back against him to meet each glide of his pumping hips.

She met his gaze. The intensity of the eye contact alone almost made her lose the little control she had left. Her hand drifted down her belly, fingers dipping into her heat. She caressed the place where their bodies joined, enjoying the feel of his slippery cock as it plunged and retreated.

"You're gonna make me come doing that." Tom's mouth curved in a half smile. His fingers dug into her hips and tension gathered in his forearms.

For some strange reason, she felt proud of herself. Grace returned his smile and rubbed her fingertip over her engorged clit, sliding through her wetness. An ache built inside her, gaining pressure until she felt she might burst. Her limbs tightened. She flicked her nipple and stroked her clit. Her lips parted, and she watched him through half-closed lids.

A vein pulsed in his neck and his jaw clenched tightly.

Grace arched her back and pushed hard against him. Her hips lifted from his hands and she let out a long, guttural moan as her body convulsed.

"Oh, Christ." Tom leaned back over her, pressing his body along the length of hers. "You sexy, sexy woman."

He crushed his mouth to hers as she shuddered beneath him, keeping her in place with his arms braced either side of her. His continued thrusts drew aftershocks that left her weak.

Grace wrapped her legs around him and gripped his forearms. He let loose then, the breath shaking from his nose as he kept his mouth joined with hers. His cock pulsed as he thrust hard and emptied himself inside her. His body tensed for one long moment, and he groaned deep in his throat.

His limbs suddenly seemed to turn to water, and he collapsed on top of her. His stomach clenched against hers as he drew in air.

Grace leaned her head back and stared up at the ceiling. She swept her hair from her forehead and stroked his back while her pulse settled. Her body felt used... in a very good way. Relaxed and languid. She was tender now the passion had subsided, but it was a pleasant pain; a reminder of the wonderful moment they'd shared.

And now it was over.

Grace shifted beneath him, uncomfortable and awkward now their desire had been spent. She didn't want to overstay her welcome, but she didn't want to run like a scared rabbit either. She'd been under no illusions going into this; she wouldn't start entertaining thoughts of a future now.

"What happens next in these situations?" she asked softly. "Am I supposed to go?"

"Like hell." Tom kissed her neck and rolled onto his back, dragging her with him. He encircled her in his arms and held her close. Her heart hammered with hope as she leaned on his chest. He swept his thumb over her cheek and gazed at her. "Stay with me, Gracie."

She watched him in silence, surprised by the look of uncertainty in his eyes. She'd never known him to be hesitant about anything. He'd been tender and kind today when she'd needed him most. He'd looked after her like she'd known he would.

A slow smile spread across her face as he urged her mouth down to his.

Maybe she'd entertain thoughts of a future after all.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,227 Followers
12