The Prosecutor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers

As he cupped her breasts, Sarah let out another moan.

"Mmm, these are some damn soft tits." Tyrese said as he began to squeeze her breasts.

"Oh yes, squeeze my boobs." Sarah moaned out.

Jim couldn't believe that Sarah was letting this black man do this to her, and she was even enjoying it. Jim felt more and more jealous as he watched, but strangely enough he was getting hard himself. He was actually getting hard, watching another man fondle his wife.

By now Sarah had reached up with her hands, and had them behind Tyreses head. Tyrese slowly reached down and began to caress her wet pussy.

"Oh yesss." Sarah moaned.

"Damn woman, you're really wet." Tyrese said.

"It's you, you're making me soo hot." Sarah moaned.

"What about that wimpy husband of yours." Tyrese then asked.

"Ohh, forget about that wimp, he's no where near a real man like you, I'm all yours." Sarah moaned.

Hearing her say that felt like a blow to Jim's stomach. But he still continued to watch.

Tyrese then motioned Sarah to turn around. As she did, she knew what he wanted.

Sarah slowly got down on her knees in front of him. She was now staring up at that huge bulge in his briefs.

Her hand found its way up, and she felt his huge organ on the outside of his underwear.

"Mmm." She moaned as she looked up at Tyrese.

Sarah then slowly grabbed the top of his briefs, and began to pull them down. As she pulled them down, this huge hard black cock bounced out.

"Oh god." Sarah's eyes flew open when she saw it.

She had seen it yesterday, but now it was fully erect, and it was enormous. It had to have been at least 11 inches long now.

"Oh my, it's soo huge." Sarah said as she slowly reached up and put her fingers around it.

"You like that huh, a bit different than your hubbys..." Tyrese grinned.

"A bit, his dick is like a boy's compared to your black cock." Sarah moaned as she started to stroke it.

Her fingers couldn't even go all the way around it, it was that thick. As she stroked it, a little precum started to leak out from the tip. Sarah looked up at Tyrese, as she then quickly leaned forward and licked it up.

"Mmm, you taste good." Sarah moaned.

She then opened her mouth and stuck that huge cockhead into her warm mouth. Sarah started sucking it slowly, licking around the head. But as she got hornier and hornier, she increased her pace.

She was soon bobbing her head on it.

She tried to fit as much as she could in her mouth, but she could only take half of it.

"Yeah, suck that motherfucker." Tyrese grunted.

"Tell me how much you love sucking it." Tyrese told her.

"I love sucking your big black cock." Sarah moaned.

Jim couldn't take much more of this. Seeing his loving wife take this huge black organ into her mouth, made Jim grunt more and more. "Ahh." He made out a small grunt as he shot his load into his pants.

Tyrese and Sarah looked over and saw Jim sitting there. They could see that he had come in his pants. Sarah was a little surprised by her husband sitting there grunting, but she couldn't take her hands off of Tyreses cock.

"Haha, now let me show you how a real man fucks your wife wimp." Tyrese said.

He then pulled Sarah up to her feet, and then lifted her up onto the bed. As she laid down, she spread her legs.

Jim could see Tyrese's hard cock standing straight up, as he got on top of Sarah.

"Oh yes, I need you inside of me." Sarah moaned.

Tyrese grabbed his cock and guided it up against her dripping pussy. He teased her a little by running it up and down her lips.

"Oh please, shove it in, I want your black cock inside of me." Sarah moaned.

He then plunges his cockhead into her pussy...

"Yesss, oh goddd..." Sarah moaned.

Tyrese started to push his fat cock deeper and deeper into her.

"Damn you have a tight pussy." Tyrese grunted.

Jim watched has Tyrese started to pump his wife harder and harder. Soon Tyrese had almost all of his length inside of her.

"Oh god oh god, you're soooooo huuuggeee..." Sarah screamed out as she had a powerful orgasm.

"You like that huh." Tyrese grunted as he pounded her pussy.

"Oh yes, oh yes..." She moaned.

This went on for 10-15 minutes. Tyrese then grabbed her and flipped her over. Sarah was now on top of him, and was moving her hips up and down onto his cock.

Jim watched as this black man had his hands all over his wife's tits, whilst she moved up and down fucking him.

"Oh goddd yesssss..." Sarah made out another large moan as she came again.

Sarah had never made such noises when Jim had made love to her.

"I love your big black cock inside of me Tyrese..." Sarah moaned.

Tyrese started to grunt heavier and heavier.

"Now get off of me and swallow my cum..." Tyrese grunted.

Sarah quickly got off of him, and leaned down and started to suck on his cock.

"Yeah, suck it..." Tyrese grunted.

"Give it to me, give me your cum."

"I want to swallow your sperm." Sarah moaned as she licked and sucked his cock real hard.

"Ahh yesss..." Tyrese grunted hard.

His cock erupted in her mouth... Wad after wad of hot cum guzzled into her mouth, as Sarah tried to swallow as much as she could. Tyrese was coming soo much that a lot of it leaked out from her mouth.

"Ahh ahh..." Tyrese grunted.

Sarah couldn't believe how much cum he had shot in her mouth, and that she had swallowed, and he was still coming a little.

She sucked up the last drops of cum, that poured out from the tip of this cock.

Jim sat there shocked, over the fact that Sarah had just swallowed this black guy's cum. She had never done that for him.

"Mmm, that was some real delicious cum." Sarah moaned, as she licked her lips tasting more sperm.

"Ahh, you're one hell of a cock sucker." Tyrese told her.

"Mmm, I just love this big black cock, wish I had more." Sarah moaned as she licked his balls.

"Well that's easy to arrange." Tyrese told her as he picked up his cell phone.

He told someone on the phone to come up here.

And within minutes, his two black bodyguards stood there in front of Sarah, with their pants dropped.

Jim sat there humiliated and watched as the two black men fucked his wife, and then Tyrese fucked her again. This went on for hours.

Later that evening.

"Just so you know wimp, your wife is now ours, you will not ever have her again, and we will come over and fuck her whenever we feel like it." Tyrese told Jim as they were leaving.

Jim just looked down at the floor.

Sarah gave the three men a long hug and kiss before they left.

"Please come back soon." Sarah smiled.

A few days later the charges against Tyreses men were also dropped.

The End.

eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers
12