The Punishment

Story Info
A submissive woman is punished for her behaivour
1.9k words
4.09
101.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FungiUg
FungiUg
24 Followers

She stood in front of me, her head down, her hands behind her back. She was wearing a short skirt, sandshoes with low socks, and a translucent blouse -- all designed to appeal and make her seem girlish and innocent. I could tell from the almost-smirk hinted on her face that the idea of a punishment appealed to her. On the other hand, she didn't know exactly what I had in mind, and before the day was finished, I had every intention of making her think twice about earning a punishment again.

"Look at me, young lady!" I commanded her. As she looked up, I held her eyes with a baleful stare. "You are well deserving of a punishment. My only question to you is: are you ready to go through with it?"

She hesitated just a little before answering. "Yes Master."

"Good. Now you have been a naughty little slut, haven't you?" When she didn't answer me, I hardened my stare, and asked in a harsher voice "Well, haven't you?"

"Yes Master."

"...And you deserve to be punished, don't you, slut?"

I could tell that the disapproving stare and harsh tones were starting to effect her, as her own voice held just a little quiver in it. "Yes Master."

"Very well then, young lady. You may beg me to punish you."

She was caught now, and for almost a minute I waited while she decided on how best to reply. Finally, she began to speak. "Master, I have been a naughty slut, and I deserve to be punished. Sir, punish me please? Punish me however you wish, but I beg you to punish me as I deserve. Please Master?"

I beckoned her closer. "Place yourself over my lap, raise your skirt, then ask me to spank you."

"Yes Master." She draped herself over my lap, then slowly raised her skirt until it was around her waist. As I had suspected, she hadn't work underwear. "Please Sir, spank me?"

Smack! I gave her two quick spanks, one on each cheek, with my entire hand, and heard her gasp. Then with determination, I began to work on one of her cheeks, converting it to glowing red. They were steady hard spanks, and I could hear her breath deepening as she began to squirm on my lap.

"Hold still, slut!" I commanded, then began to turn my attentions to her other cheek. For a moment, she was still, but soon the continuing spanking had her squirming once again, and was that a small sob I heard?

"Well, if you are not going to keep still, I shall have to keep you so myself." I used one hand to spread her legs apart slightly, then pushed two of my fingers deep into her cunt, and my thumb up her arse. Then holding her down with my fingers, I continued my spanking, moving back to the first cheek. She was openly crying now, although the wetness from her cunt was seeping down my fingers, so I knew that part of her was enjoying this also. My hand was aching, as I moved back to her other cheek, and brought that to the same red glow as her first cheek. In the process I had to fend off her hands as she tried to cover her butt, but a quick growl had her hands back at her skirt.

When I had completed the spanking, I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and her arse, then told her to stand on her feet, hold the skirt up and allow me to examine the results. She tottered to her feet, and then slowly turned around and raised her skirt. Her backside was as even a shade of deep red as I could make it, and I decided I was happy with the result.

"Excellent. Go stand in the corner with your face to the wall. Your nose it to touch the wall. Your hands are to remain at your sides holding your skirt up. Stay there until you are told you can move."

"Yes Master" she sniffed, and made her way to the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had made myself a mug of tea in the kitchen, and read through a chapter or two of the book I was currently reading. All this time, my naughty little slut had been standing in the corner, displaying the results of her well deserved spanking. Finally, I decided it was time to relent and move on to the next part of her punishment.

"Slut, come here and stand in front of me."

"Yes Master." She turned with obvious relief in her voice, and came to stand in front of me once again. Once again I caught her eyes with my glance.

"Are you ready to continue your punishment now?

There was a stunned expression on her face. "But... Master... haven't you already punished me?"

"No, young lady. I have merely begun to punish you. Now answer the question. Are you ready to continue?"

She caught her lip before answering. "Yes Master. I deserve to be punished in whatever manner you care to punish me. Please continue my punishment Sir."

"Very well. Go fetch your large anal plug. And be quick about it!"

"Yes Master." She ran off to her collection of toys, then returned with the plug.

"Bend over with your arse towards me, slut." She obeyed promptly. "Now spread your buttocks, hold them open." She reached back, and with an audible wince, grasped her cheeks and help them apart. Access to her arsehole was now simple. I took the plug, and slowly but steadily pushed it up into her arsehole, until it was all the way in. She gasped during the process, then groaned once it was entirely inside her.

"Now young lady, fetch me the nipple clamps and the chain." Again, she scampered over to her toy collection, and returned with two small clamps fixed to the end of a chain. "Hold your top open." As she held the top open, her arousal was made obvious by the state of her nipples -- both stood out hard. I took the clamps and fixed each one to a nipple. She gasped as the first one was attached, and then gave a small cry with the second. Then I let the chain drop between her tits, and told her to close her top.

"Now go into the kitchen and fill a jug with water and ice. Bring out the jug with two glasses."

She disappeared into the kitchen, and soon returned with the required ice water and glasses. I filled one glass to the brim, then held it out to her. "Drink, all of it." As she drank, I filled the second glass and set it aside. Then taking her now empty glass, I filled it again, and once again told her to drink it all. Then a third glass, which took her some time to drink.

"Good. Now go fetch your large dildo." She scampered back over to the toy collection, and returned with the gaily-coloured dildo. "Kneel here in front of me, and spread your legs." She quickly complied. "Now push the dildo up into your cunt as far as it will go. You are to keep it there until instructed otherwise."

"Yes Master." I watched as she pushed her skirt out of the way, then began to push the dildo into the depths of her hairless cunt. Slowly the dildo slid into her, until she was gasping and the base of the dildo was resting against the lips of her cunt. Her breathing was heavy now, and her face flushed."

"Good. I remind you, slut, that you are not to orgasm without permission. Now you can remain on your knees, and service my cock with your mouth."

For the next twenty minutes I enjoyed her mouth moving up and down the length of my cock, and her whimpers as her movements rocked the toys inside her arse and cunt, and brought her close to the orgasm she was not allowed. She was careful to keep her mouth wet and to take my cock deep into her throat, breathing on each upstroke, as I had taught her. I'm sure she realised that if she made any mistakes now, it would only make the punishment worse.

At the end of the twenty minutes, I told her to stop and to zip me back into my trousers. She tucked my cock away with a look of disappointment, then asked "Master, can I please go pee?"

"No, you may not," I replied harshly. "Instead, go fetch your wrist restraints and a vibrator." She rose slowly to her feet, and moved over to the toys, returning with black leather buckled restraints joined by a chain, and a large vibrator.

"Remove the dildo from your cunt," I commanded. She stood before me, and slid the juice-covered dildo from her cunt.

"Now turn around." I quickly secured her hands behind her back, then commanded her back to her knees with her arse in the air. Now the real fun would begin.

I gently peeled open her wet cunt lips, then began to trace the lips with the my tongue. With light caresses, my tongue traced up to where her clit lay exposed and throbbing, but not actually touching her clit. Then back down the other side of her cunt. Then over the outer lips as she shivered and gasped and tried to push back against my tongue.

"Do not move, slut!" I continued in this manner, tasting her, pushing my tongue slowly into her cunt, lapping gently just below her clit, ever so lightly just touching her clit with the very tip of my tongue, biting ah her inner thighs and cunt lips, sucking her cunt lips into my mouth. At no time did I give her enough stimulation to allow her to orgasm, but by now she was crying out and I knew it wouldn't be long before she begged for orgasm.

For the next half hour I continued, bringing her almost to the point of orgasm, but never allowing her to cum. Her body was shaking now, and she was constantly gasping and begging, pleading to be allowed an orgasm. I ignored her pleas completely, and just continued to my plan. I was waiting for something... and finally her begging for permission to orgasm was interrupted by another plea.

"Please Master, I need to pee!"

Again, ignoring her, I stopped my tongue work, and took the vibrator that lay close at hand, turned it on to a low setting, and pushed it into her cunt. Then quickly, I pulled the anal plug from her arse, and she almost screamed with the desperate need to orgasm. I quickly unbuckled my pants, and pulled out my cock, which was hardening quickly at the thought of what was to happen next.

Slowly, savouring the feeling, I pushed my cock deep into her arse, feeling the warmth, revelling in her cries. Then I began to fuck her arse hard, reminding her as her cries peaked that she wasn't allowed to orgasm. My cock was slamming into the depths of her arse, feeling the warmth, her incoherent cries, but holding off my own orgasm... waiting for the next event which I knew would have to come.

She wet herself, with a gush the urine pouring onto the floor, and at the height of her pissing herself, I slammed as hard into her arse as I could, turned the vibrator onto full, and ordered her to orgasm. With a scream she did, at much the same time as I exploded into her arse, and she collapsed into the puddle of urine in a heap.

When she became aware once more, I was quite positive she would realise just how well she had been punished!

FungiUg
FungiUg
24 Followers