The Punishment

Story Info
HIS collar is the reward.
1.1k words
3.23
13.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfreeman
mcfreeman
8 Followers

Punished by Master James

By cre8tiv-writer on October 7th 2008, early evening.

on topic Sexus

I wait in the dungeon until Master arrives home. He has promised me a treat if I behave. I promise to be obedient and be a good fuck slut because I need my Master and his never ending pleasure.

I can hear his heavy footsteps and grow excited. I need my Master's warmth as it is cold in the dark dungeon he has placed me. I continue to be obedient because he gave me the pretty collar that I wear everyday. I live to make every other slave jealous of my Master's treatment of me.

"Pet? Where are you, my pet?" Master James calls into the dungeon.

I know that I must not speak in my Master's presence unless given permission, so I hurriedly meet him at the steps and collapse on all fours, head bowed in utter submission.

"Hello my pet. Let Master see those eyes."

I look up into Master's face and receive a hard slap to my right cheek. I wince in pain, but do not cry out.

"You are in this dungeon because you chose to disobey orders that I gave you on the beginning. You are NEVER to leave Master without pleasure for any amount of time. You are MY fuck slut to do with what I please."

"Yes Master." I whisper. My cheek is burning and I feel ashamed.

"Look at me." Master ordered. As I look up, he administers another slap to the left side. I feel the hot tears running down my cheeks but I dare not make a sound. My punishment would be much worse.

Master then tells me to bow my head and he removes my beautiful pink collar. I feel my chest grow heavy with sadness, but I still do not mumble one word.

"Take out my cock, slut."

Master orders. I kneel in front of him and unzip his pants. They fall to his ankles and I reach for his thick, flaccid cock.

"Put in your mouth, fuck slut."

I obediently place his cock in my mouth, pleased that I can still touch Master this way. I suck on his sweet cock, feeling it grow in my mouth. Master takes my hair and pulls me hard, forcing me to gag on his erection. He fucks my mouth roughly, slamming his hard cock into the back of my throat and spewing his cum all over my lips and breasts.

"Clean my cock, slave."

I lick every inch of his hard cock greedily. I am so happy that Master let me please him.

"Stand up slut and face the wall."

As I stand I notice that Master is holding a whip. I grow uneasy as I turn my back to him.

"Place your palms flat on the wall and don't fucking move, slut."

I place my hands on the wall and breathe in deep. CRACK! My knees almost buckle with the pain the shoots through my ass.

"Don't fucking move!"

Master lashes me across the shoulders, ass, legs and back. I grow numb and lose count of the floggings that I receive.

"Now. That will teach you to be a better slut and not take my treatment of you for granted. Now you will wait even longer to meet my friends."

I stand and become very tempted to burst into tears for displeasing my Master. Then I feel his light touches on my caramel skin. He was fingering the welts. He then presses he hardened cock on my ass so that I can feel what my punishment has done to him.

"Now bend over, slut."

I obey and gasp in pain as he rams the length of his hardened cock into my semi-virgin ass hole. In and out, he fucks my ass. I can feel it ripping and oddly the pain is making my pussy moisten and begin to drip. Master then takes his other hand to enjoy the wetness below. Harder and faster he fucks my dry asshole, while clamping my clit with his thumb and forefinger. Master pulls out and forces me to my knees, cumming all over my face. I lap up the sweet drops of forgiveness and drip silently on the cold dungeon floor.

"Goodnight my pet. Tomorrow we will begin anew."

I bow my head and smile graciously as Master leaves the dungeon. I hope I get my collar back tomorrow, but for now, I will be happy that my Master has forgiven me.

The Second Day

"Today, slut, you will re-earn My collar by obeying all the voices you will hear, by obeying without question as though all the voices, all the demands are MINE. Do you understand?!?"

Suddenly there was a chorus of voices: 'DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Her head shook involuntarily at the ring sound of multiple voices, men and women's. And a circle of bodies closing in on her as her Master backs away, saying softly, "obey".

Scanning the floor all around me I see many pairs of expensive shoes knowing they expected an answer and keeping my head down silently responding with a "yes, Masters".

I am ordered to kneel in the slave's position and told to unzip every fly as the circle begins to sidestep around me. As I unzip each man's fly, he sidesteps and out of the corner of my each I can see cocks emerging out of slacks and jeans. One. Two. Three. And suddenly there is a skirt in front of me. I see the dark legs and reach up under the skirt and to my shock I discover a penis.

"Pull the panties down, dear."

With shaking hands, I pull her panties down and wait for her to lift one leg and then the other removing them. Looking questioningly into this she/male's eyes, wanting to know if she wants me to remove her skirt as well, and waiting for an answer, the next man moves into view shoving his hips into my line of view. Never leaving her eyes I unbutton and unzip his pants still waiting for the answer I wanted to hear.

The circle of stepping feet draws closer around me as the first cock, now half erect comes in front of my searching eyes. I hear the she/male say, "Take it. Take it and suck it."

I compile with open mouth leaning toward the cock which is guided into my mouth. I suck feeling my cheeks indent as I pop off and hen close again around the swelling head. I suck in and while doing so I feel the heat of all the bodies as a ring of cock circle my head.

mcfreeman
mcfreeman
8 Followers