The Punishment

Story Info
Wife screws a virgin as punishment.
3.8k words
4.24
120.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kayaker
Kayaker
25 Followers

When I was 18, I used to go swim lengths at the local indoor pool to try to put some muscle on. Often there would be a guy there in his early 30's swimming lengths, sometimes with his wife. He was about my height with the same build and he too was improving his endurance and putting on some muscle. Phil and I would often talk in the locker room after our swims and occasionally I would speak with his wife, Trish who was shy, but with a gorgeous body. She wasn't comfortable showing it off, but Phil bought her presents and things she liked so she would wear the skimpy suits. But almost always she would have a towel covering some of her.

Over the months I learned that he was making quite good money at his high tech job, but he was tight with his money. Trish worked as a secretary and loved to spend. As well I learned that their sex life was so-so after 6 years of marriage. He learned I was hoping to start college in the fall but still hadn't had a steady girl and was still a virgin.

For a couple of weeks he had been complaining that Trish had been overspending her credit cards and he didn't know how to stop her. Then one evening I went for a swim and Phil wasn't there but as I left the pool his car pulled up and he said he'd give me a ride. In the car he explained that he had come up with a punishment for Trish for overspending and asked me to help out, the only condition being that I couldn't say a word or make a sound once I was in their house and I had to follow his hand signals. Phil said he and Trish were into playing sex games and not to be surprised when I saw her tied to a bed.

I carefully followed Phil into their house and down into a windowless basement room and there on a bed was Trish, spread eagled with her arms and legs tied to the corners with soft cord. To my disappointment she wasn't naked but wearing an old pair of sweat pants and a long sleeved tee shirt. She had a black mask covering her eyes and a pair of earphones over her ears with slow music playing in them.

We came in very quietly and Phil touched her and she moved in a bit of surprise and asked if it was Phil. He lifted one of the ear phones and said he had returned and her punishment would begin. He told her he had brought a friend who would now rub her all over. He put the earphones back on, and backed away motioning me forward and signaling me to start with her arms.

I reached forward and slowly rubbed up and down the nearest arm over her tee shirt then slowly carried on to her shoulders. Phil motioned to me not to touch her breasts so I circled them, rubbing her flat tummy. I rubbed her legs and the inside of her thighs but didn't rub over her clit. I worked back up to her face and her hair, touching her skin for the first time making my hard on even harder in my pants. Phil motioned me away then lifted the earphones and said his friend would now get more intimate. With this I started rubbing her breasts and could feel her nipples get hard through her tee shirt.

Phil then signed that I should run my hands down her stomach and then over her sweat suit covered crotch. I slowly rubbed and almost came in my pants. Phil then motioned me back and he lifted the ear phones. Now he said my friend will become a little bolder and he signaled me to run my hands up under her tee shirt. At last I was touching real flesh and her boobs but Phil wouldn't let me pull up her tee to see her breasts. I had only touched a teenage girls boobs once in my life for 2 seconds. Even though I couldn't see them, this was heaven, slowly squeezing, rubbing and feeling her erect nipples.

At last I ran my hands down towards her crotch and came across a pair of crotchless panties under the sweat pants. My fingers started exploring and soon found all the nice warm, moist folds which I touched slowly and gently then harder and faster. When I stuck a finger all the way in and explored deeper inside I heard the first moan from Trish. I rubbed and explored and almost came in my pants. Trish was moaning more and more and this excited me to see I could get a grown women sexually turned on. I didn't realize it then but now, 20 years later and much more experienced I realize that she was just about to come when Phil caught my eye and got me to stop.

Phil lifted the ear phones again and said that had really got her going but she was going to have to wait a while as part of her punishment and Phil led me from the room and shut the door. We went upstairs and he was beside himself with excitement. Its working he kept whispering. She thinks its me and that there isn't anyone else. After 5 minutes we went back into the room

Phil told Trish to hold still. He then handed me a pair of scissors and motioned me to cut off the old sweat pants. I folded back the old sweats revealing a see through pair of red crotchless panties covering some of Trish's shaved clit. I ran the closed scissors over the outside of her clit and saw her shiver as the cold metal touched her warm moist flesh. I couldn't resist and I started fingering her and getting her moaning faster and faster and again Phil stopped me just as her moans quickened.

Phil then lifted the earphones and told her that his friend was now disrobing and described to her the hard bobbing cock had been at last released. He said his friend was virgin so this might be quick. He replaced the earphones and signaled me to go to it. I climbed onto the bed kneeling between her legs looking at the folds of her clit covered by the red nylon. I pushed the nylon aside then started to slide my cock into a warm, moist, welcoming cunt for the first time. I lay down on her and like the 18 year old virgin I was, began pounding away at her cunt with wild abandon. Trish moaned louder and louder and very quickly with a deep hard thrust I shot my load. I pumped a few more times and she let out a high pitched moan of pleasure and I collapsed on her.

After about 30 seconds, Phil motioned me to pull out. He then told Trish that he will show his now non-virgin friend to the door and be back for action himself. Two minutes later I was standing on the curb in front of their house waiting for a taxi hardly believing I'd lost my virginity just minutes before.

Two days later Phil was at the pool with Trish. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, especially her bikini bottoms while I remembered what a lovely site was hidden by that thin layer of cloth. In the change room Phil told me Trish had no idea another guy had fucked her. Phil said after I left he d humped Trish for another hour while she was tied up and blindfolded. He explained that Trish had insisted that his "friend" not see her breasts while she was punished as she was shy. She told him she knew it was Phil because his "friend" was the same weight and size (this is why I had noticed Phil checking out my equipment once in the locker room). And besides she said, his "friend" smelled of the chlorine from the swimming pool, just like Phil does after swimming.

Phil then told me the news I had fantasized about for two days. The next punishment session was to be the next night. This session was much like the first one, she was tied up spread eagled, blindfolded with music playing through her earphones. This time she was wearing a summer dress which buttoned down the front. I unbuttoned it all and saw her breasts enclosed in a sheer white bra. I also lasted longer and rubbed my cock on her flat stomach. During the third session, I got to cut off her bra. For the first time Trish said something and complained that it was her favorite bra. I didn't listen as I quickly licked and sucked her naked nipples.

The fourth time, about two weeks after my first, Phil told me there would be no preliminaries and that I should be ready to screw when we opened the door. That was easy, as I was already quite stiff with anticipation. When we walked in she was tied, blindfolded and covered with a blanket which he pulled off exposing her completely naked. I climbed on the bed and quickly slipped into her, even though she was still a bit dry. She quickly lubricated while I pumped away hard and fast. After a few minutes of humping and pounding I thrust in deep and exploded while squeezing her breasts very hard. I got off and for the first time with me there, Phil, who had stripped while watching, climbed on and pounded away just as I had. Trish complained but Phil kept up his hard humping. Only after he came did he tell Trish that this was punishment and she couldn't always enjoy it.

That was the last session for two months. Phil told me at the pool that she wasn't spending like she used too. Then there were several birthdays in her family and she overspent her credit cards again. This time there were to be five punishment sessions with her tied and blindfolded and being screwed by Phil's "friend". I got my cock sucked each time, exploding in her mouth and over her face and tits. Phil told me that Trish still thought it was only Phil fucking her and that all his exercising meant he could recover quickly.

I didn't see Phil or Trish at the pool much that fall but early in the new year, Phil told me Trish had gone overboard on Xmas shopping and she was in for tough punishment for six sessions. The first four sessions took place every other day and were much like the earlier ones with some cock sucking and slow and quick fucking.

For the fifth one I was surprised to see Trish tied up face down with a couple of pillows under her hips, highlighting her beautiful cunt and ass. This time Phil went first and humped her cunt doggy style. He then handed me a tube of lubricant and motioned me to grease up my hard pole. That's when I realized I was going to fuck her ass. I climbed on the bed and slapped my hard pole down on the crack of her ass and slowly rubbed it back and forth on it. Trish squirmed a bit. Then when I started to push my cock head into her ass, Trish, surprised, said "Phil, that's the wrong hole, fuck me doggy style in my cunt again." Phil signaled me to get off the bed. Then he took off the earphones and told her his friend was an anal virgin and that as she had taken his virginity with her cunt, she should also take his virginity this way. He then waved me up again.

This time I poked the head of my hard on into her cunt and she relaxed a bit. I slowly pumped a bit, then withdrew and started to push it into her ass. This time she swore at Phil, telling him that she had done it the once when he had bought her a car but she didn't want to do it again. Phil waved me down, then spoke to her saying this was part of her punishment and to stop her from complaining he would gag her if she spoke again. I climbed back up, took a bunch of strokes in her cunt and she started to get hot and moan. I then pulled out and tried to push into her ass only to have her squirm and swear again. I hopped off and Phil pulled out a cloth and gagged her.

Again I climbed back up but this time went straight for her ass, holding her hips firm on each side to stop her squirming while I pushed my way in. I could hear her muffled voice through the gag. Once I was half way in, Phil motioned me to stop pumping for a bit. Trish was still trying to squirm and was cursing through the gag. But with me motionless, she slowly calmed down and relaxed a bit. I slowly started humping and heard her whimpering a bit. I kept pumping harder and faster and then she stiffened and let out a muffled scream when I thrust hard and shot my jeeze deep into her.

The next day I saw them at the pool. Trish was walking a bit gingerly and Phil told me he had come in her ass twice after I had left. She still had no idea she was servicing two cocks but she was pissed at him for the anal session even though she knew she was being punished. Phil said next week is the grand finale of her punishment.

This time Trish was on her back and not only were her wrists and ankles tied to the bed frame, there were several soft, but strong cords holding her thighs down, one over her waist, one over her chest and one on each arm. She could barely move. Her blind fold was still on. Phil started the session off with each of us sitting on her chest getting a blow job with us coming on her face and hair. We then each fucked her missionary style long and hard.

Phil then took off the ear phones completely and told her we were going to fuck her with different items. Phil shoved a vibrator into Trish and she came twice. She complained a bit about the carrot and swore at Phil when he shoved a long thin English cucumber way up her cunt. In reaction, he lubed up the carrot and then shoved it into Trish's ass. He then told her he was going to fuck her with a bottle. She was swearing a blue streak as he pumped a coke bottle in and out of her. We then took a break in the kitchen leaving her with the carrot in her ass and the vibrator humming in her cunt. Phil told me that when we returned Trish would find out for sure that she had been taking two cocks all along. We went back into the room and pulled out the thick stubby carrot and the vibrator.

Trish relaxed and calmed down. Phil said, "Trish I know you didn't believe me when I said I had a virgin fucking you. I choose a virgin so he could screw you without a condom and we wouldn't have to worry about STDs. Now you are going to find out for sure that you've been being punished by two cocks. Suck her tit."

With that I started licking around her nipple and sucking on it. When I had much of her breast in my mouth. Phil said "I must be a ventriloquist if I can suck your tit and talk at the same time." He then started to suck her other tit. I could feel Trish go stiff with the shock and realization that she was lying there naked, blindfolded, tied up tight with a man sucking each of her breasts. Our hands roamed all over her and my fingers started working on her cunt as Phil squeezed her nipples with his fingers. She started protesting saying stop it, she tried to twist away from my fingers but the cords held her tight. Then she said Phil stop it, stop it now and he took his hands off her breasts but he nodded at me to keep going. She asked Phil, are those your fingers in me and he whispered "No" right in her ear. I felt her body stiffen and her cunt squeezed my fingers to try to get them to stop while she shouted to get those fingers out. I stopped and looked at Phil. Trish said "Enough is enough" but Phil replied "This is your last punishment session and it must be finished." Trish almost in tears said this wasn't fun any more and she didn't want to finish. She told Phil to cover her up so the stranger wouldn't see her naked.

Phil didn't answer but climbed on her and stuck his hard cock into her cunt and started humping away He squeezed her breasts and said it was him now fucking her and she should moan with enjoyment. He slowed down his humping and kissed her neck and ears and stroked her hair. As she realized for sure it was Phil in her, she stopped her sobbing and started to heat up and moan. He got her off once then kept on till he came and collapsed on her chest. He rolled off and gently cuddled her.

After a couple of minutes he motioned me to get on. She felt the bed shift as I positioned myself and said "No, No, NO!" not hysterically but with an almost commanding tone. I slipped the head of my cock into her now sloppy cunt and Phil told me to stay there don't move. Then he told Trish "This isn't a stranger, you took his virginity last summer and screwed him and blown him many times since. You've loved his cock in you and loved your punishment. In an hour your punishment is over. I'm leaving the room now and for the first time he will have you completely to himself." He got up and said see you soon as he shut the door and left.

The tip of my hard cock was still in Trish but I was motionless, trying to think what to do, as was Trish. She tried her commanding tone saying "Pull out of me" which I did. She started asking who I was and told me to untie her. Phil had warned me not to speak so I stayed quiet but let my fingers start roaming gently over he naked body, avoiding her breasts and cunt. Then I stroked her hair and kissed her neck and cheeks. She started to try to negotiate saying she would give me a blowjob if I would untie her. Without saying anything, I sat on her chest and stuck my cock on her lips, which parted and she started to slowly suck and lick it.

After a few minutes I pulled my cock away from her lips and started to kiss and caress her breasts. She said what about our deal but I kept exploring her and soon my fingers were rubbing her cunt again while I sucked her breasts. She tried to get me to take my fingers out by saying she knew I was a nice gentle guy by the way I stroked her hair and kissed her neck. So I stopped fingering her but kept running my hands over her body and rubbing my cock on her breasts. She kept saying nice things and asking me to untie her. Then my hand fell on the vibrator. I stepped away from the bed and lubed up the vibrator.

Trish thought I was done and ordered me to send in Phil to untie her. I didn't. I slowly started to rub the vibrator around her cunt and ass. She squirmed and protested when I put the tip in her cunt. So I pulled it out and shifted lower and slowly shoved it into her ass. She shouted at me to get it out but I left it there and, as I was already between her legs, I started to rub my cock on her cunt lips. She started trying to make a deal again, promising me a blow job every day for the next week, then month if I didn't fuck her again. As tempting as it was, I pushed my hard cock head into her slowly as she kept up her swearing and shouting at me.

This made me harder and I started to pound my cock into her harder and harder. I sped up, I slowed down. I felt her squirm and try to twist and turn to get me out of her but the cords held and she couldn't get away. She swore and threatened and started sobbing. Through all this I just kept stroking in and out. I could last a lot longer now than when I was a virgin.

I stopped and rested a while, not wanting to blow my load too soon and she stopped protesting. I started up again and while I humped her hard and furious I heard a faint moan which grew and grew and finally when I blasted my load into her she also climaxed hard. I collapsed on her and rested for a couple of minutes, my cock still twitching in her cunt. Trish's breathing slowed then in icy tones told me "I may have come physically but I didn't enjoy it and I want you out of me now!" I slowly pulled my semi-hard cock out as far as its head. She ordered "All of it."

I guessed I had a couple more minutes left in the hour and I wanted to use them. So I rammed my cock in. I could feel all the cum in her cunt squish and ooze which hardened me. "Stop" she asked then begged but I kept pumping until Phil opened the door and said "Punishment time is over." I thrust in deep a couple more times then pulled out of Trish for the last time, shot my load on her stomach, got dressed and left without saying a word.

A week later at the pool, Phil told me Trish had finally agreed to stop being angry with Phil. She admitted she had agreed to the punishment of screwing someone else blindfolded and Phil hadn't lied as he always told her someone else was screwing her. She was still pissed though and said she would not be punished again.

I saw them a lot over the next several years as I started working during the summers at Phil's company. Trish still had no idea who it was that had screwed her, though I must have come close to giving it away several times while staring at her bikini clad body and remembering losing my virginity in her warm moist cunt.

Kayaker
Kayaker
25 Followers