The Punishment Ch. 1

Story Info
New Master gives punishment for the first time.
1.3k words
3.91
25.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to punish her, his pet Vicki. It was necessary.

She was waiting for him upstairs, as he had told her to do. She knew she had to be disciplined and she was waiting in the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed with her hands at her sides with her head bowed. She was deeply sorry she had disobeyed her master and she was a little freighted of how master Scott would punish her. She had never been punished before.

He entered the room quietly and saw her exactly in the position her had told her to be in. He allowed himself a smile; she really was a good pet. He had never had to punish her before. He was anxious about his skill to do so, but he was also very excited at the thought of what he was about to do. The bulge in his pants was a testament to his excitement. He walked over to her and stood right in front of her. She did not look up. He gently touched her chin and slowly lifted her head up so he could see her eyes. “Are you ready, my pet, to begin," he asked.

“Yes Master."

He walked over to the chair in the corner of her room and sat. He merely looked at her, her slight frame and giant breasts. Her lovely long dirty-blonde hair and piercing blue eyes on her five-foot body was simply striking! She was dressed in a simple long white night shirt that went to her ankles. “Stand up my pet," he instructed her. As she did, he got back up and walked over to her. She bowed her head and he bent down and kissed her softly on the cheek. Then, he abruptly reached for her shirt collar and fiercely ripped it open, sending buttons flying. In one swift motion he had ripped it all the way down to her crotch. She jumped slightly in shock. Then, he simply, gently kissed her check again, to reassure her and walked back over to the chair and sat facing her.

“Step out of that garment, pet," was all he said. As she did, he could see her trembling slightly. He smiled to himself as he took her in with his eyes. What a beautiful creature she is, he thought. “Come over here, my pet and kneel before me," he said. As she walked to him, he could see she was blushing. She knelt down right between his legs and bowed her head down.

“Take off my shoes and socks, pet." She did as she was told with great care, setting them gently off to the side, even tucking the laces inside his shoes. Her hands returned to her back. He stood up and said,” Stand up, pet and remove my shirt." She did as instructed and removed his shirt with great care, one button at a time. Then she slowly took it off him and folded it and laid it on the back of his chair. “Now the pants." She knelt back down and gently unbuckled his belt. She unbuttoned the button and slowly pulled the zipper down. When she was though, she pulled his pants down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. Still on her knees she folded them and laid them softly on his chair. He was left wearing only tight boxer-briefs, black with a white band. The bulge was very apparent. “Go back to the bed Vicki and stand with your back to me." He just sat there enjoying the view, letting her anticipation build. Her body looked so fine, smooth butt sticking out at him, and he longed to caress it. She was trembling ever so slightly. He took a deep breath and stood up and walked to her.

Gently he ran one hand over her rear and softly rubbed it. He immediately felt little goose bumps under his hand. “Pet, bend over and place your arms far apart on the bed and spread your legs." “Yes master." He went to the dresser behind him and from the top drawer took out a blue phallic-shaped Vibrator, and then he reached for a tube of k-y jelly and put a very small amount on it. He put just enough on it so she would not be injured but not enough to make it go in easily either. It would hurt but not unbearably so. He went back to her and said, “Pet, I want you to turn your head to the side and put your weight on your face. Take your hands and spread your ass apart. I’m going to put something in it. After I get it in, I want you to hold it in using only your ass muscles…Do not let it fall out…that would make me very angry.”

“Yes master," she replied, then did as she was told. Scott had had the bed custom made to the height of her waist just so it would accommodate her perfectly. He loved to have her bent over, with her lovely ass displayed proudly for him.

He took the vibrator and put the tip of it at her asshole and pushed in half an inch. He could feel her clench around it and she winced slightly. “Just relax my love, you have six inches to go still and I will get it all in. Now relax and this will be much easier."

“Yes master."

She did relax somewhat and he pushed it in further, twisting it as he went. He continued to work it in, slowly but continuously. He could feel her muscles opening as she tried to accept it. He knew it was hurting, but after all this was a punishment. She did not cry out as he had expected her to. She was being very brave and he loved her for it. She had resigned herself to the punishment and was just trying to accept it.

Finally, it was all in. Up to the black knob on the base. “Very good pet, you are being very brave," he said. “You may but your hands back on the bed. But remember do not push that vibe out."

“Yes master."

The master ran his hands lovingly around her ass, caressing it, stroking it. “Oh my sweet pet, how beautiful you are, what a truly exquisite body you have submitted to me. I do love it so, that just makes it tougher when U disobey me and I have to punish."

Smack!!! His hand went on her ass. She was so startled, that she winced in pain. It had hurt, as he held nothing back from the blow.

Smack! The right cheek. Smack! The left cheek.

She cried out, ”Master….."

“Be still, pet." His hand already hurt, her ass was already getting red. “Pet, other master’s have warned me that U must be tied down for this. But I have decided that restrains will not be necessary. You staying still for this will prove to me that your submission is total."

“Yes master."

“ You will not move until I tell you."

Smack!..Smack!…Smack!…Smack!

Her ass was positively burning now and red as blood. She did not think she could go any further. She told herself to hang on. Smack!!

The master was plowing his hand into her ass now one right after the other. His hand was raw and burned, but he wanted to share the pain with her. He did not think he should protect himself from it by wearing gloves or using a whip.

Finally he stopped. A little out of breath he took a step back to admire his work. Her ass was beet-red and he could see her silently crying. Taking a step forward again, he gently placed his hands on her shoulders and said, ”You have done well my love, accepting your punishment so well." With that, he began to massage her shoulders and said, “Lay down sweet pet."

She crawled up on to the bed and lay down. He then, sat down next to her and continued his massaging. “All is forgiven my love, just relax and let me soothe some of your pain."

“Thank you master," she said in sniffles, “I love you master, I will try never to displease you again."