The Punishment of Jazz Ch. 01

Story Info
No one else was to penetrate her, but me. She must learn.
1.5k words
3.84
21.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work was tough. Framing is not as easy as it looks. All I wanted to do is come home, take a shower and relax. Maybe watch some t.v. As I walked in the house, I see my little girl getting her round supple breasts fondled by some young man, probably some one from her school, as they were in a deep kiss. "What the hell?! You need to get the fuck out right now!" The fear in his eyes was enough to keep me from ripping him a new one.

After he had left, I turned back to Jazz. She was huddled in the farthest corner of the couch. I sat in my chair and laid my head back. "I am very disappointed in you," I told her. "What you did was very disrespectful. I mean your only 19, and just starting college! Now be very honest. How far did you go with him?"

"Not far, daddy," she said in a soft voice. "This is the first time I let him even kiss me."

"Ok. I believe you. But I am still very upset. So I am gonna go take a shower."

What I did not tell her was that for the split second that I saw her getting fondled, it started turning me on. "Ok, daddy," she said with a smile as I started taking off my shirt, showing my toned and tanned mid section. As I tossed the shirt into the dirty hamper, I did a double take. Was she playing with herself? So as a test, I slipped my boots and jeans off in the living room, right in front of her, kicking them over next to the hamper. I looked over my shoulder, and seen her watching every move, her mouth slightly open in surprise and desire. "I will be right back," I told her with a smile. I padded down to the bathroom. I left the door slightly open, half expecting what happened next.

Not to brag, but I am not bad looking at 6' 3", 220 pounds of lean muscle, and about 8.5 inches in my jeans. Anyway, I got in the shower, letting the warm water wash over me. I had my back to the shower head, feeling the jets of water message my back. I felt a rustling of the shower curtain, then a hand on my cock. I looked down and seen that Jazz had joined me in the shower. She had my growing cock in her hand, slowly pulling, smiling up from her knees.

"What are you doing, baby girl?" I asked, a sly smile crossing my face.

"Just making sure your all clean, daddy."

And with that, she took my now extremely hard dick in her mouth all the way, gently scraping her trimmed nails under my balls. I felt my head tapping the back of her throat. I wrap her hair around my hand, guiding her mouth on and off of my shaft. I seen her reach one hand down to play with her pussy. "Uh-uh," I said as I reached for her hand. "Put it behind your back. You are not to touch that wet pussy, or cum till I say. That is your punishment."

"Yes daddy."

I lifted her to her feet, and grabbed a towel. "To the living room," I told her as I toweled off. I watched her walk in front of me, her hips sway to and fro, the slight teasing smile she cast back over her shoulder. As she sat on the couch, I glanced at her and said "Your not done yet. Get your sexy ass over her. Show me how sorry you are for breaking the rules."

As she knelt in front of me, I slid my hips forward, exposing my balls and shaft. I grabbed her hair and guided her head lower than my shaft, making her lick the taint, moving up along the balls, then the shaft, slowly moving my swollen mushroom into her mouth. She bobbed her head, slowly and deeply, taking my cock all the way to the back of her throat.

"Put your hands on the armrests," I tell her, and she does so without hesitation. "Now turn those beautiful blue eyes up here."

I looked down at her, and she was gorgeous. Her hair was long, wavy and dirty blond. Her eyes were light blue and innocent. Her breasts were round, perfectly formed C's. Her ass was thick and round, enough to grab onto. Her tits bounced every time her head came down, her ass stayed nice and round, and she watched me the whole time getting me harder and harder.

"Come with me." I led her to my bedroom, where I tied her to my 4 post bed spread eagle. I gently kissed her lips, parting them with my tongue. I pulled away and looked into her eyes, brushing her hair off her head. "Do you trust your daddy?" I asked her softly.

"Yes daddy." she whispered. "You have no idea how long I have been dreaming of this moment, sneaking into your room, watching you jack off that huge cock, wishing I was doing it for you..."

I smiled down at her. "Well, now you will do a lot more than jack me off. Just don't tell your mom when you go to her house this weekend."

"Yes daddy," she said as she bit the edge of her lip in expectation.

I leaned down and kissed the side of her neck, moving down to her full round breasts, teasing her beautiful pink nipples with my mouth. I slid my hand down between her legs, feeling her bald pussy, spreading her lips. It was so wet, and so hot. I took some of the juices leaking out, using it to slide my fingers over her swollen clit. She bucked, lifting her pussy up into my hand. I moved my fingers faster, watching her expressions of ecstasy. Smiling, I slide my mouth down the length of her body, kissing her stomach, her hips, just above her pussy.

I slide my tongue between her lips, tickling her clitoris, reaching one hand up to tweak her nipples. She lifted her hips to push her pussy harder onto my tongue. "Leave your hips on the bed," I told her, and shoved two fingers deep into her pussy. She moaned, but obediently kept her hips down. I slid my tongue over her clit, making her moan louder. I slid my way back up to kiss my daughter deeply and passionately. "Are you ready?"

"Oh god, yes daddy."

I slid the head of my cock slowly into her tight hole, watching her mouth open to scream, hearing it muffled as I covered it with my hand. The deeper I went the more she pulled against the restraints, pushing herself farther and farther onto my dick. I finally hit the base of my cock, and started slowly coming back out till just the head was inside her. I slammed so deep and hard into her that she let out an excited, long moan. I picked up the speed, sliding in and out faster and harder.

Her moans were escaping her in time with the rhythm of my hips. I slid out and unlocked her legs, pulled them up over her head and re-locked them by her hands. I got up and grabbed the lube off the dresser, covering my cock in the slick liquid. Jazz looked at me with a little bit of worry. I moved to the edge of the bed, and told her, "This will hurt, but it you can take it."

She nodded, and I dribbled lube onto her puckered little ass hole. I tossed it to the side of the bed and placed the head of my cock onto her hole, slowly pushing. I slowly entered her, going deeper and deeper. "Oh god! Daddy, it hurts!" she squealed.

"Should I stop?" I asked her. "Hell no!" she moaned, and with that, I slammed the rest of the way in, then pulled out till just my head was in, reapplying the lube. I then slammed back into her, deeper and harder. I grabbed her legs and pounded deeper into her, enticing screams to escape her lips, long and high pitched.

"Oh, daddy...I wanna come...Can I please come? Please daddy? Please?" she begged between screams.

"Yes, you can come now." No sooner than I said that, she came, and hard. I seen her pussy tighten then release, and a jet of her juices hit my chest and rolled down like a waterfall. I pulled out of her ass, and started jacking off over her tits, shooting load after load on her soft skin.

I unlocked her chains, cleaned off my dick and let her clean off her chest, then we relaxed on my bed. "I always wondered why you stole moms bed. Now I know," she said as she laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and said with a smile, "And if your a good girl, you can see more of what I have hidden in the basement."