The Puppet Master

Story Info
Voyeur blackmails adulterous couple.
1.9k words
4.33
50.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great job, crew! I think we are ready for tonight," the director said as he walked towards the stage, clapping his hands. "Make sure you are all here by 7 p.m. sharp!"

It was opening night for the little playhouse production. Excitement was in the air, mixed with nervous energy.

The lighting girl Ava arrived at the theatre an hour early to run through the regular equipment checks to ensure everything was set for tonight's performance. The theatre was almost completely dark, but her green eyes adjusted quickly to the dimness. As she opened the door to the lighting cage, something on the backstage monitor stopped her. The stage manager Tim was leaning against a table in the Green Room while something bobbed in front of him. Upon closer examination, Ava saw that it was the busty blonde prop girl Mandy giving her own special performance. She gasped at the sight, but could not tear her eyes away from the screen as his body convulsed in orgasmic waves. She felt a tingling sensation in her pussy, imagining a firm tongue probing her delicate pink folds.

"Imagine the possibilities. I can't let this opportunity go to waste! I have to do something about it. His wife just adores that idiot. But I am sure that he won't seem so charming when she finds out."

After watching his cum dribble down Mandy's chin, Ava knew exactly what to do. She was going to fuck with him first – make them her own playthings. Yes, she would be the Puppet Master, orchestrating the perfect performance. Her thoughts were interrupted with the banging and chattering of anxious cast and the rest of the backstage crew.

Ava was prepared – all systems were good to go, as she settled into the metal cage. This was her space. She controlled the whole facility from this room. There was something about being able to see what was going on in the dark with all the monitors. Cameras peered into every secret spot in the theatre. The power was intoxicating. Ava always wore a tiny black tank top and black leather pants during the run of a show. The feeling of the tight fabrics made her feel sexy, like a dominatrix ruling the crew. They were all her puppets. But tonight would be an extra special show.

"Tim, the lighting is set. I am ready and waiting for the opening music to begin. Curtain on cue."

"Great! Mandy has everything set for Act I. She is good to go."

"I am sure she is," Ava replied sarcastically.

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing."

"It better not." Tim's face was flushed. "Could she know? Would she tell anyone? Would she tell his wife?" Tim thought. The nerves were tightening in his stomach. This could get ugly.

He heard the static in his headset, then an unrecognizable voice boomed in his ear.

"Tim, you have been a very naughty boy."

"Who is this? Ava, is that you?"

"Tim, I suggest you listen very carefully. I know. And if you don't want your wife to know, you will listen to everything I have to say."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Do you really want to take that risk on opening night? Perhaps I should tell her right before she goes on stage. Sort of my personal spin on 'break a leg'."

"NO! You can't do that to her! This play means the world to her."

"Well then. I think you have a situation here. Listen to me or destroy your wife's whole world. I don't think you have much of a choice. You wouldn't want to ruin this for her, would you?"

"You bastard."

"Tim, I don't like your attitude. Say 'Yes Master.'"

"Yeah, whatever."

"Oh, I believe I said 'Yes Master'. She is so close to me, I could reach out and touch her. Do you want me to lean over and whisper sweet some things in her ear right now?"

"No..Okay..Yes Master."

"That's better, my little puppet. I will be in touch."

Tim started to pace back and forth. "What does this sick fuck have in store for me? What if he already told her? What if he really doesn't know?" He ran his hand nervously through his hair. When he felt a soft touch on his shoulder, Tim jumped. "Oh, it is you," he said to Mandy.

She licked her luscious, full red lips. "Is that any way to greet me?" Mandy looked at him closely. "You look like you have seen a ghost. Are you alright, darling?"

"Don't touch me! And stop calling me darling! It's over! I can't do this anymore."

"What? Is it your wife? I told you that it is not a problem. She is so pre-occupied that you could fuck me right in front of her and she would not notice. Look, don't worry about it, darling. We are just enjoying each other's company. It is not like I want to marry you or something. Just relax. She is clueless."

"No, that's not it..." He paused.

"Whatever," Mandy said as she turned her back on him. He watched her tight ass and swaying hips as she sauntered away. Tim couldn't help imaging how it feels to run his hands over her toned flesh. She was too good as sucking cock to give up.

"Tim," the disembodied voice echoed in his ear.

"Yes," he whispered in the microphone. He did not want anyone to hear him.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Master."

"Now, tell Mandy to strip. I want to see her naked body."

"What?!"

"Yes, I want to see her the way you see her. Her flesh flushed with lust. When the cast is changing in the Green Room during the intermission, have Mandy reset the stage."

From across the stage, Tim was staring at Mandy's luscious blonde hair. "No, she won't do it. Mandy would never agree to such a thing."

"Tim, this is not a request. Your wife is less than 5 feet from me. Perhaps she would like a tour of your favorite fucking place. I noticed there was some evidence leftover from your last session."

As the curtain fell and the cast cleared the stage, Tim motioned for Mandy to come to him. He looked into Mandy's big blue eyes. There was no turning back now. "Mandy, take off your clothes."

"Darling, people might see."

"I know. Just do it!"

"Wow, I didn't know you were this kinky."

"Take them off now!" Mandy began to remove her clothes. Quickly, she pulled her black T-shirt over her head and stripped off her black jeans. Of course, Mandy was not wearing anything underneath. She never did.

"Oh, and so commanding! I like it! It is getting me so hot. Here, feel me," Mandy said to Tim has she grabbed his hand and pulled it towards her pulsating pussy.

"There's no time!" Mandy ran across the stage to set up for the second half of the show. Her breasts bounced up and down with each step. Her muscles tightened as she placed a chair, the only piece of furniture, in the center of the stage.

The headset crackled. "Tim, tell her to sit in the chair and stay there."

"Yes, Master." Tim walked over to Mandy to deliver the message. Her perfect breasts heaved as she tried to catch her breath. He stood facing her, providing his instructions. Mandy was eager to comply.

"Now, Tim, pull out your cock and cum on her breasts." As much as Tim wanted to be repulsed by the debasing act, his engorged member throbbed at the idea of seeing his creamy white cum coating those beautiful mounds of flesh.

His hands pumped vigorously. Up and down his shaft. Faster and faster. He tightened his grip. His body shuttered as he ejaculated. Pearly drops fells from her rosy nipples. She moaned with lust, needing to be filled with his big cock.

"Tim, we have to go. The cast will take the stage any minute." Mandy was frantic. She ran over to grab her clothes and hid behind the back curtain to dress. Tim hoped that this would satisfy the sicko who was trying to blackmail him. However, deep inside he knew that this was only the beginning.

Meanwhile, Ava was watching all the activity from the metal cage. She was getting more and more excited, feeling the dampness between her legs. Ava shifted her weight, causing her clit piercing to increase her stimulation. This was turning out to be one hell of a night!

Tim watched his wife from backstage. She was such a wonderful actress. She delivered her lines so passionately. She immersed herself in each role. Tim never felt as proud of her as he did at that moment. And she never looked more beautiful. The play was almost over – her big scene was coming up soon. But she wasn't finished with him yet!

Crackle; crackle...Tim's body flooded with fear as he heard the static from the headset. He knew who it was. Everything was just getting settled again, so he knew it had to be his new master.

"Hello my little puppet. I thoroughly enjoyed your performance. I have another request. I want you to bring Mandy up to the lighting catwalk. Bend her over the railing and fuck her doggy-style."

"No, Master, I can't! My wife will be onstage below us. She might look up and see us!"

"Then I suggest you hurry up and complete your task before she takes the stage in the next scene. Either way, she will find out about your indiscretions."

Tim was desperate. He had less than a half an hour to convince Mandy to fuck him up there. She was afraid of heights, so there was no way she would. His mind was racing.

"Mandy, I have a surprise for you. But you have to trust me."

"Darling, you know I trust you. You are just full of surprises tonight, aren't you?"

"Close your eyes..." Tim blindfolded her and led her by the hand to the tiny elevator. Slowly it climbed to the catwalk. Sweat beaded on his body, slowly trickling down his chest and back. "Be very quiet."

He leaned her over the railing and lifted her shirt. She was still sticky with his juices. He pulled down her pants, just enough to slip his cock into her tight pussy. Pumping harder and harder with each thrust, Tim stared at the stage. He quickened his pace, panting and grunting. Mandy moaned and writhed with pleasure. Tim could feel her hot skin moist beneath him.

Then, Tim saw her – her face lit up like an angel. He knew that she would steal the show with her performance in this scene. The audience was silent.How could he do this to her? Didn't she deserve better? Shouldn't he be more supportive? These thoughts were distracting him for completing his task. "Please, God, let me finish," he whispered.

They reached orgasm together. As he pulled out of her, Tim watched as their combined juices slid down her legs and dripped to the stage below. He held his breath as those droplets rained down and landed on his wife's chest. She looked up and stared directly into his eyes. Tim was caught. He could see her heart breaking as the lights went dark.

However, it was not the shock of seeing her husband fucking someone else that caused her pain. It was whom he was fucking.

To be continued...