The Purchase

Story Info
Sometimes, the best things in life are bought.
5.4k words
4.12
27.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

As a traveling troubleshooter for advanced computer malfunctions, I have the unique ability to be able to be in the US one day, and the former Soviet Union the next, at no cost to myself, and at a salary that is more than generous. My employers know that if they send me on a job, I get it done, no matter what may stand in the way.

I had been doing this for fourteen years, without any sort of companion or physical comfort, my work consuming my entire being and being my world; when I was suddenly brought up short by a very touching scene, a young mother cuddling her baby on a sidewalk.

I felt a sudden loss inside me that erupted and consumed me. I realized that although I was secure in my chosen career, I had totally forgotten about a family or even a female companion to tell my troubles to and to have for comfort and love. Sure, I'd had my share of girlfriends, but they always had turned out to be money-hungry wenches who ended up being more interested in my bank balance than me.

I knew that the woman I wanted had to be submissive, no one who would question my actions, argue with me, or object to me decisions. No western woman would do that, they were all too self-possessed. I felt the only way to find a suitable companion - go to the Far East.

I picked up a job sheet that took me to Thailand, Chiang Mai, the northern capital of that lovely country. I knew that north of Chiang Mai lay the so-called Golden Triangle, the region that lay on the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Burma, and that trading was quite common in the commodity I was after, young women.

After finishing my job, I took some time off and traveled north, into the triangle itself. Being a Gaijin, or foreigner, it took some talking, and a reasonable amount of cash changing hands before I got to what I was after, a small fort on the shore of some unnamed river. I entered the fort, and was checked out by three guards who patted me down for weapons, and examined the contents of my case and pockets before allowing me entry into the main building.

I entered, slipped off my shoes, and knelt before the middle-aged man sitting on a mat in the spotless room, attended by two young women, clad in silk wraps.

"I understand that you have come far with difficulty to seek me out, American." He said in a high, but clear voice.

"I have. I seek something that you can deliver for me."

He nodded and waved his hand, both of the women quickly rose and vanished, one to return a moment later with a pillow, while the other came back with a tray covered in a white cloth. The pillow was for me to sit on, which I accepted with gratitude, and the other lay the tray in from of the general and removed the cloth. On the tray was a pipe and a small quantity of opium. One of the women prepared the pipe for the general and handed it to him, he took it, lit it, and puffed contentedly for a moment, then looked at me with a sharp eye.

"You seek a woman who will serve your needs, is that correct?"

I nodded. "I wish a woman who will not be like the western woman, not argue with me, disagree with me, object to my decisions nor disrespect me. I need a woman who will be mine, and who will obey me."

He nodded and returned to puffing his pipe.

"You are aware that even in my country, such a submissive woman is not easy to find. Most are being corrupted by the Western culture and are finding their own voice. To find a submissive woman who will obey you, a Gaijin, is not an easy task. But, I can do it. You will just have to wait a few days."

"I am in your debt, general. If I may be so bold, what will your service cost me?"

He laughed, and puffed on his pipe for a few moments, before smiling at me. "I will find you a suitable woman, of age to leave with you and be your constant companion, and in return, you will supply me with a computer to let me view the world."

I nodded, and smiled back. "I will arrange for the equipment immediately." I pulled out my satellite mobile. "May I?"

He nodded, and sat back, puffing away contentedly as I phoned a few contacts and began pulling together the required parts for a computer system that the General could use for many years before becoming obsolete.

. . .

Two days later, the parts had arrived and I was busy installing and configuring the system, including a generator, backup power supply, and satellite uplink system, when one of the general's girls gently tapped me on the shoulder.

She bade me follow, and I secured the equipment, the walked with her back to the general's house. He was still sitting on his mat, puffing away on his pipe, and grinned widely when I entered and knelt before him.

"I have found you a woman, my friend. She will be here tomorrow, at ten o'clock in the morning. She is eighteen years old, innocent, but understanding that you are her master and she will obey you in every way. I think you will be pleased."

I smiled back. "I am content that you have chosen wisely for me, General. I am sure that I will be very pleased with this woman."

That evening, I couldn't sleep, and sat up watching the sun go down, puffing away on a cigar, and listening to the quiet talk going on in the fort and the village just outside it. The stars came out, and I watched the sky become alive with tiny points of light as the milky way rose.

It must have been eleven o'clock when I felt a small hand on my shoulder and looked up to see one of the general's girls standing beside me. "The General wish that you be comfortable and rested, he ask that I relax you tonight. Will you come?"

I smiled and put out my cigar, then stood and took her hand, allowing her to lead me back to my room.

Once there, she turned on the light beside the bed, and undid the belt, allowing her wrap to fall open, revealing her perfectly smooth nakedness beneath. She was totally shaven, having body hair only on her head, and no stubble anywhere. She shrugged out of the wrap, letting it fall to the ground in a pool of silk, and raised her arms. "Do I please you?"

I nodded. "Yes, very much."

She stepped forward and took my hand, gently leading me to the bed, then put her hands on my chest and pushed, I fell backwards onto the bed with her falling on top of me. She felt like a feather, so very small and light.

Her small hands found the buttons on my shirt and nimbly undid each one while I caressed her back and shoulders, feeling a tightness in my trousers that was almost unfamiliar after so long without a decent woman. She pulled my shirt open, and kissed my chest, her tongue teasing my nipples while her hands ran up and down my chest and neck, rubbing and kneading my muscles and tendons into a state of relaxation and arousal very unfamiliar to me.

Her hands moved to my trousers and with a few deft movements, they were undone, and her hand was wrapped around my erect cock, rubbing up and down with her thumb caressing the head, already oozing with pre-cum. She shifted on me, and I felt her warm mouth wrap around my cock and she began to suck, moving her head up and down while her tongue tickled the tip, sending shivers of pleasure through me.

She performed for a few minutes, while my hands rubbed and caressed her ass and legs, feeling between them for her wetness and sliding a finger inside her to test how moist she was. Then I suddenly grabbed her hips and twisted us, pulling her off me and onto her back and getting on top, she spread her legs and put her arms around me as my cock rubbed between them, finding the entrance to her hot cunt and pushing into it.

God was she tight, and hot. Like a velvet glove, so soft, tight, warm, and slippery all at once. I pushed all the way into her with one violent shove, causing her to cry out and wince in pain, but I didn't care. I pushed into her, feeling my entire cock rammed up inside her, my balls resting against her ass, and my belly pressed against hers, then I began to pump, pulling out, then forcing my way back in, feeling her cunt flexing as it expanded to accommodate my length and thickness, then contract as only the head of my cock remained. I fucked her hard, feeling the entire bed vibrate as I pounded into her, hearing her soft cries of discomfort change to cries of pleasure as her body responded to it's animal desires. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me into her depths, and I felt my cockhead pushing at her cervix, having gone all the way into her on each thrust.

I continued to pump into her and as her gasps began to build, felt a tightness in my balls that indicated I was about to come. I gripped her waist and fucked her really hard, pushing myself into her so much tat as I felt my cock erupt with cum I pushed through her cervix and into the womb itself, spurting stream after stream of semen right into her body.

I lay on top of her, supported by my hands, gasping with breath as my body finished it's motion and relaxed, my breathing slowly returned to normal and I opened my eyes to look at her face. She returned my gaze serenely and smiled. I pushed myself up and slipped out of her, causing her to wince slightly, and I noticed a bit of blood.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, suddenly concerned for her well-being.

She smiled again and petted my soft cock. "No, you just very big man. I not used to American men."

I lay back on the bed as she leaned over and turned off the light, then snuggled up beside me. I fell asleep, feeling more contented than I had for a long time.

I woke up a few hours later and got up to go to the bathroom, careful not to wake the little concubine. After I had finished, I returned to bed and noticed that she was also awake, sitting up, waiting for me. I got back into bed and she put her arms around me, kissing me deeply.

I lay back and let her kiss and caress me, feeling life return to my cock as it began to stiffen and rise again under her careful ministrations. Once it was erect enough, she sucked it for a bit, slathering it with her saliva, then she got on top of me and lowered herself onto my cock, gasping as it filled her slowly, pushing herself down until her was fully impaled again.

She put her hands on my chest as I caressed her small breasts and tweaked her nipples, pushing herself up, then sliding back onto my cock, wriggling herself down onto it so that it was buried in her soft moistness.

I caressed her breasts for a while, letting her control the motion of our fucking, then pulled her down onto me, putting my hands on her asscheeks, and began to thrust up, holding her on top of me as I pounded into her strongly. My hands rubbed and kneaded her asscheeks, squeezing and kneading the flesh as I pushed and thrust into her. Then one of my fingers slipped between her cheeks and rubbed her anus itself. She groaned at this and pushed onto me harder, trying to avoid my finger. I persisted, pushing my finger into and through her anus, embedding it in her asshole as I continued to fuck her. She groaned, but did not complain or stop me, and I could feel my cock pumping into her, separated by a thin membrane of flesh.

That feeling triggered my orgasm, and I pulled her onto me, again spurting semen into her pussy for what seemed like minutes, my finger still buried up to the knuckle in her asshole.

I held her on top of me as my cock grew soft, and I soon fell asleep, my cock and finger still inside her. When next I awoke, It was daylight, and I was alone, only the soft smell of her perfume, and a musky dampness on my cock as evidence she had even been there.

I got up and got ready to meet my new companion. By the time I had bathed, had my morning coffee, and gotten dressed, it was nearly 10, so I quickly walked outside into the bright sunlit morning to wait.

It did not take long, soon afterward, a car pulled up, and a fairly husky man got out, then assisted a dainty looking woman out. She was clad in a white dress that hugged her slim figure. The man looked around, then spotted me and led her over to me. He released her and was gone.

I looked over her as she must have looked me over, but her eyes never met mine, permanently downcast, she watched her own hands as they twisted their fingers, intertwining and nervously twisting among themselves.

"What is your name?" I asked, touching her on the chin to get her to look up at me.

"Ji Lai." She answered in a very soft, quiet voice.

I smiled at her, and that brought a very small upturn to her lips.

Taking her by the hand, I brought her back to my room and sat her on the bed, then went in search of the General. I found him playing with his new toy, which was calmly teaching him everything he needed to know about using it.

Before I could say anything, one of his girls stood and handed me an envelope. Opening it, I found a passport, and some other official papers that said Ji Lai was now my property and my responsibility. I thanked the general, and returned to my room to find Ji Lai had already packed all of my belongings and was sitting on the bed beside my suitcases.

Six hours later we were back in Chiang Mai, booking into a hotel as the sun set in a blaze of orange and red light.

Once we had booked in and freshened up, I took her to dinner, and watched her eat, very daintily and carefully. Although I ate heartily, she didn't really eat much of her meal, but seemed satisfied with the small portion she had consumed.

We returned to our room and I sat down on the bed, then lay back, feeling weary and wanting to rest, but still excited over having her with me. I knew that she would obey me in any instruction or command I gave her, without argument or objection, and my mind was abuzz with concepts and ideas, but an underlying layer of fatigue also clouded my mind, and without realizing it, I fell asleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later, to find the lights all but out, and Ji Lai curled up, not on the bed, but in a chair, fast asleep. I got up and quietly began to remove my shirt, shoes, and slacks, to make myself more comfortable. I had decided to let her sleep, but after removing my pants, I turned and saw she was awake, and watching me with those dark almond-shaped eyes.

I smiled back at her, and pulled the covers away from the bed, then sat down on the edge.

"Come here, Ji Lai." I said softly. She got out of the chair and walked over to stand in front of me.

I put my hands on her slim hips and gently turned her around, then unzipped the back of her dress, exposing a smooth, coffee-coloured back, minus any brassiere. Getting to my feet, I carefully slipped the dress from her shoulders, letting it fall down to her waist. She did nothing to stop it falling free of her small, pert breasts. I turned her to face me and moved her hands apart from where they had been clasped together in front of her, then gently removed each arm from the sleeve of the dress, finally freeing it to fall to her feet in a pool of soft cloth.

All she was left with were a pair of high-cut white panties, perfectly accentuating her slim hips and tight vee at the juncture of her legs. I sat back down on the bed and held her at arms length, looking at and admiring her beautiful and flawless body.

"Ji Lai, you sleep here. With me, all the time, you understand?"

She nodded, and pulling her hands free, bent, picked up her dress, and went around quickly picking up my clothes and then with a few deft movements, had them all folded and put on a chair. She then climbed onto the bed and slipped beneath the covers, lying on her side, facing me.

I shrugged mentally. I would seduce her at my own time, better to get her used to being with me before I took our relationship to it's ultimate conclusion. "Very good, now you sleep." I said and reached over to turn off the light.

In the darkness, I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes, painfully aware of the warm feminine body only a few inches away. After a few minutes, I heard her sudden abrupt sigh, and felt the bed shift, then she snuggled into me, curling up beside me with am arm lying across my chest and one of her legs hooked over mine. I shifted slightly, and put my arm around her shoulders, and she rested her head on my chest. She was small enough that it wasn't uncomfortable for her to be lying on me like this, and I breathed in the soft scent of her hair and sweat. A slightly spicy scent that tickled the base of my spine. I felt myself beginning to get erect, but focused my thoughts on other, non-arousing subjects. Then she shifted, and raised her head to look at me in the darkness.

"You not like Ji Lai?" Her soft voice queried.

"No, no. I do like you, I like you a lot." I whispered, pulling her head down to my chest and hugging her firmly.

"If you like, why you not touch Ji Lai?"

That brought a raised eyebrow. She was supposed to be an innocent, but maybe she wasn't so innocent as I had been lead to believe.

"I wasn't sure if you were ready to be touched, Ji Lai." I replied, cuddling her.

She slid one of her hands down until it cupped my semi-erection, and she squeezed it gently. "I not that innocent."

That did it, I shifted, pulling her close to me, and lifting her face to mine, kissed her lips gently, then with mounting passion as my hands roamed over her bare breasts and belly. I caressed and teased her nipples with my fingers for a while, while kissing her deeply, letting her get used to the feel of my tongue touching and slipping between her open lips.

After a bit, I pulled away from her lips and nuzzled her neck and ear. kissing and licking that sensitive region, making her gasp in surprise as tingles ran down her spine.

My hands continued to rub and caress her breasts, but I got a bit rougher, twisting and beginning to lightly pinch her nipples as I kissed and licked her neck. I moved down her torso, leaving a trail of tingling kisses until I came to one of her small nipples. I gently licked it, then took it into my mouth and sucked it while swirling my tongue around it. This brought a groan of pleasure from her mouth as she gasped at the contact. My other hand continued to tease and twist her other nipple as I hungrily sucked and nibbled on the first. I switched, rubbing and twisting the now-wet nipple while I sucked and nibbled at the fresh hard treat.

I slipped my other hand down her smooth belly until my fingers felt the waistband of her tight panties. I slipped my fingers under the elastic and continued to slide them down, feeling smooth skin all the way until I hit the indentation of flesh that was the top of her pussy. She was totally hairless. She was also quite moist, and her wetness had seeped into her panties, making them quite damp and a bit sticky. I shifted my hand and tugged at the waistband. She obediently lifted her slim hips and her last barrier of defense slipped down and away, with her kicking them off the bed amidst a satisfied sigh.

I then returned my hand to it's place between her thighs, and let my fingers slip between her lips, where the wet slickness allowed me to rub her folds of skin and tease the tiny nub of flesh that felt like a tiny pearl amongst her smooth, moist flesh.

Lifting my lips from her erect nipple, I kissed my way down between her small breasts, past her flat belly and it's small, indented bellybutton, to the smoothness of her pussy. I licked her, tasting the sweet tanginess of her juice, then ran my tongue around the outside, circling inwards, listening to her gasps and sharp intakes of breath as I passed over sensitive areas.

I slipped my tongue between her outer lips, feeling for the deep indentation that was the entrance to her vagina, and I found it, then pressed my tongue against it, letting the wriggling tip slip inside and into her tight passage. I could only put a small portion of my tongue into her, a ridge of flesh prevented me from getting deep into her, and caused a yip from her gasping mouth as my tongue passed over that sensitive and thin membrane.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers
12