The Purrfect Speciman Ch. 1

Story Info
Alien observer becomes too involved in her subject.
9.6k words
4.74
149.8k
134

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers

She prowled through the tightly grown shrubbery of the suburban neighborhood, her nose working overtime at the strange scents. They had not warned her that the smells, the bright lights, the loud noises would all overwhelm her so. A low rumble emitted from her chest and a passerby would have mistaken it for the purr of a large cat. Her bare feet padded softly, making no sound on the fallen leaves covering the ground of the park. It had been a haven to her since she'd discovered it two weeks ago. Her research had sent her to this overpopulated, technology cursed world, but the park on the edge of town would be her home while she was here.

Malina sat gracefully under a tree deep in the wooded rear of the recreational area and opened the canvas bag she'd looped over her head and across her chest. The portfolio she pulled out contained data on her latest study. He was a university professor of History and her people had tagged him as a possible specimen of study and assimilation. Her white hands would have gleamed in the moonlight if not for the soft, light covering of fur across the top and along her fingers, which ended with long clear nails, almost curved into claws.

A rustling of branches behind her put the young feline at full alert and she crouched down from the upright position she'd held against the trunk of the tree, looking for all the world like an albino panther. Anyone who would be lucky enough to get to such close proximity would see that she was not, however.

Her eyes were not the red of an albino, but a striking sky blue.... the blue of a pedigree Persian cat's eyes. Her legs were muscular and long, even bunched beneath her in preparation for attack...long and curvaceous. And if that same person were to observe her after a time, when she relaxed her guard, they would see her standing to her full height of just over five feet, but straight and proud...a sensuous, inviting feline woman.... covered with a thin coating of silky white fur. Her soft, downy covered ears hidden beneath a long white mane that flowed long and wavy down her back, ending just above a sleek, gently swaying tail, which once more wrapped around her legs in repose.

The noise had turned out to be a small animal, not worth her notice, but it reminded her how careful she needed to be. After all, this alien Earth was new to her, and this was her first assignment off-ship. Her nose twitched once more before she resumed her earlier position of inspection.

She'd come close to being spotted tonight...by the subject of her surveillance, as a matter of fact. He'd come out of the History department building and headed around the corner quicker than she'd anticipated, almost colliding with her if she'd not ducked beneath the stairs of the exit. He'd been close enough for her to touch if she'd reached out her long paw/hand...and she almost had.

He fascinated Malina. She was inexplicably drawn to him and found herself hoping he would be the one they chose to take back with them. She spent more time on his photographs, the recordings of his voice she'd managed to intercept through his phone conversations. She built his portfolio to reflect the best possible way. This was her first assignment and she had a responsibility...a duty to her people. But she was also young and adventurous...and very, very curious.

* * * * *

Daniel Cockran was late. But then he was always late. Previous girlfriends had accused him of being so caught up in his world of history and past events that the present just didn't matter. Dan shrugged to himself, they were right. He couldn't defend against the truth.

But tonight.... He had made a point to watch the clock and leave promptly at 6:30. He was meeting Liza at the Fox & Hound at 7pm and he was not going to be late. He knew that Liza had him on probation. Of course, that was his intent. It turned out the clock in his classroom was 20 minutes slow. He didn't realize that until he packed up and left and saw the night watchman's alarm clock on his desk.

Dan was running by the time he hit the street. He had brown hair, hazel eyes, and good muscular build. Or at least, in his opinion he did. He worked out at the gym twice a week and swam in the pool three days out of the week. So he was in shape. The jog he had struck still got him to the Fox & Hound 10 minutes late. Dan was breathing slightly hard but he was able to catch his breath by the time he had ascended the stairs to the fancy British restaurant's waiting room.

A quick search of the restaurant showed that Liza was no where to be found, though the maitre d' said that she was there. She must have gotten tired of waiting for him and left. Dan shrugged. He hoped flowers would get a pardon for him, but he didn't think it would. This was the fourth date in a row that Dan had been late for. Sighing, he began the walk back to his apartment. He would get something to eat there. No need to spend money if he could save it by eating in.

* * * * *

Malina looked at the moon. It was high enough now to be close to time when she would resume her assignment for the evening. She had observed Daniel Cockran enough to know that he was usually home by 9 p.m., human time. The occasional nights he went out, he was still in fairly early, so she felt confident that by the time she reached his apartment, he would be there.

She was right. Since he lived on the bottom floor, her observation was made easier, although it would have not been an effort for her to scale the walls to a higher level if she had to: her claws and balance were more than adequate for the job. Her tail flicked back and forth nervously until she had settled herself in below his bedroom window. This was were he tended to spend most of his evening hours, reading in bed with only the small lamp beside him for light. This night looked to be the usual predictable evening and she wished he was just a tad bit more exciting to watch.... like he was when he was working out or teaching a class. His vitality and love of his work shone through and it was during these times that she got her best photographs. But in the evening he simply did not lead a very exciting life.

She watched closely as he came out of the tiny bathroom, switching the light out and climbed in bed with only his boxer shorts on. A low purr began deep in her throat at the sight of him and her tail flicked unexpectedly. Malina liked what she saw...alot.

* * * * *

Dan lay in the spacious bed and stared up at the ceiling. He was restless and full of energy and he didn't feel like reading or watching TV. Suddenly he was hot so he tossed the clothes down to the foot of the bed, leaving only a sheet covering his muscular body.

When he had arrived home he had tried to call Liz, but she didn't answer. So he had left a message on her machine. Maybe she would call when she got in or tomorrow. But Dan doubted it. Liz had had enough of his tardiness.

He thought of Liz. She had been a student of his last semester and her long red-copper hair had been the first thing that he had noticed when she walked in to his classroom. Her blue eyes and Grecian features were the next things he noticed. She was a very attractive co-ed and Dan had been immediately drawn to her. But she was his student, and he refused to break his rule of not dating those he taught.

That had been how it had stayed until earlier this semester. Dan had been walking down on Simon Street, the main college drag. Liz had come out of the laundromat at the same time that he had been crossing in front of it, and they had collided. Liz had dropped her laundry basket and Dan helped her pick the things up. They started talking and eventually went to have a cup of coffee together. One thing led to another, and since they were no longer in a teacher-student relationship, Dan had kissed the redhead. They made plans to do something that weekend and that was the beginning.

The next Saturday, Dan had showed up at Liz's apartment and Liz had invited him in. Before he knew what had happened, Dan and Liz were kissing and arousing the hell out of each other.

As Dan lay in the bed, his hand slipped down his chest and abdomen, caressing his cock. It had already grown hard as he had been thinking of his and Liz's first time. Dan wrapped his hand around its length and started to stroke as his memories continued.

Liz had been incredible that day. They never did whatever they had planned. Instead, Liz smiled, took him by the hand, and then led him back to her bedroom. She sat down on the bed in front of him and buried her head in his crotch. Even through his jeans, Dan had felt her hot breath. She then unbuttoned his jeans and reached in, freeing his cock and wrapping her slender cool fingers around it. She pulled it completely out, smiled up wickedly at him and kissed the head, wrapping her tongue around it. Then she swallowed him, caressing him with her tongue and driving him crazy.

Dan continued to stroke his cock, enjoying the memory and the feel of his hand on his cock. He hadn't realized how horny he was until he started, but now he wanted to come. Once he did that he might be able to relax and drift off to sleep.

* * * * *

Malina's tail was swishing the leaves aside beneath her and she jerked around, scaring herself at the noise. She breathed deeply, her little pink tongue flicking out to moisten her dry lips. Her purr deepened and she willed her tail to be still, mesmerized by the scene before her.

For the month or so she'd been watching Dan, he had been bringing home a striking female with hair the color of her sun. Once or twice Malina's timing had been such that she had seen the couple mating in his bed, but to the white feline humanoid, it was just that, a male and female of the observed species copulating. Granted the sight of Dan when aroused had made her wonder how he would feel within her, buried deep inside her warmth and even caused Malina to go back to her private spot in the woods to stimulate herself to orgasm.

But those few times she had always pictured Dan with the woman.... pumping into her, sending his seed into the female. That was how she had seen them and that was all she could see Dan doing. But tonight...he was alone. She didn't know where the female had gone, but Dan was obviously aroused very much judging by the size of his penis and the look on his face as he caressed himself.

Tonight Malina closed her eyes briefly and imagined herself there, stimulating and touching the human man and for the first time, the red head was not in her vision. She felt the familiar warmth and liquid gathering between her legs, making her fur mat with the juice of her arousal. Dan was pumping his hard penis faster now and Malina's hand reached between her legs, one long finger, with claw retracted, inserting itself deep within her as she watched the show.

Finally, with a cry and look of pain on his face, Dan came over his hand and onto his stomach, his hips pumping mightily, forcing his steely rod in and out of his hand at a rapid pace. Malina yowled before she could stop herself...a long, plaintive cry of need as she realized she would not be able to finish what the scene played out in front of her had started. She wanted him...the man doing these things to her. Clamping her other hand over her mouth she wondered just how loud she'd been in her exclamation of heat.

* * * * *

As he came, Dan tossed his head back and moaned aloud his pleasure. At the same time a cat outside his window yowled. The sound distracted him, but he finished his act, continuing to stroke his slippery cock, coaxing the last bits of sperm from his balls.

Dan was breathing heavily and he lay there recovering his strength. After coming, he was always as weak as a kitten, and this time was no exception. He finally caught his breath and then swung his legs over to the side of the bed facing the window.

He stood and quickly made his way to the bathroom, being careful not to drip cum all over the hallway. He rinsed out a washcloth with warm water and cleaned himself up. His cock was still slightly hard and Dan knew that if he wanted he could probably get it up again, but it would take a long time for him to come this time. Still, if someone knocked at his door right now and offered herself to him, Dan thought he could find the energy to have sex again.

He paused maybe that was where Liz was, on her way over. He shook his head, nope. That part was over. Liz was nice and sexy as hell, but she wasn't the girl that could make his toes curl. Dan had yet to meet that woman.

Dan flicked off the light switch in the bathroom and padded over to the bedroom window. He looked around for the cat that he had heard earlier. He was still naked, his cock half-hard and hanging low between his legs. But Dan didn't seem to notice his state of undress as intent as he was to try to find that cat.

* * * * *

Malina panted as she watched the man get up and leave the room. Maybe she could get herself under control and finish up later back in the park. She tried to pull up the professional demeanor she'd managed to maintain during her visit here, but the sight of Dan coming and the look of pleasure and pain on his face haunted her.

When he walked back into the bedroom, all thoughts of retaining some dignity fled. He was magnificent to her eyes and a fresh stream of creamy juice flowed between her legs. She knew her cunt would be red, swollen and winking invitingly for release. She was in heat, pure and simple.

Dan stood now at the window and if she'd wanted to, Malina could reach up and through the opening to touch his half-erect prick which still stuck out slightly, inviting. And by her gods, she wanted to. His balls where large and low below his penis and swung each time he moved. A low moan...combination purr, growl and meow escaped before she could stop it. She tightened her legs together in an effort to control herself, but the wave of desire flowed through her, taking over her actions.

Malina stood up, her face now even with Dan's crotch and she could hardly contain herself from reaching out with her dainty pink tongue. What Daniel Cockran saw was a woman...he thought. But somehow she was different.

Petite and delicate looking, she was whiter...paler than anyone he'd ever seen...and she was naked. Her breasts hung perfectly, taunt pink nipples standing out perkily. Between her legs, he couldn't really discern any pubic hair, but there seemed to be...yes, it was white and matted with a wetness that made the hair curl out into the night air. Through the hair...the white curls, a pink vulva protruded, gleaming in its wetness by the full moonlight. It was swollen and almost red. Whatever she was, Dan knew an excited pussy when he saw one.

As he watched her, mesmerized and unable to take his eyes off of the wet sex between her legs, her hand reached down and touched herself there, spreading the lips invitingly. The purring... and the yowling he'd heard earlier... seemed to have come from her.

Dan crouched and looked at her, into those incredibly blue eyes. She was utterly feminine and quite sexy. Her nipples were pink and apparently the only part of her body that wasn't covered in short, soft white hair, besides her sex between those curvaceous, muscular legs. Dan realized the he didn't care if it was a dream, he wanted to make love to this cat-woman. Nothing else mattered.

He leaned forward to kiss her, and realized that she probably had no idea what he was about to do.

* * * * *

Malina watched him in fascination. Their eyes locked and she didn't know what to do. When he crouched down, bringing them almost eye to eye, she leaned back and automatically hissed, but stopped when he didn't reach out in attack. Instead she leaned in once more, her nose working to sense his intention.

She smelled his arousal and her blue eyes flickered down to the growing cock. She reacted with even more desire of her own and her mouth opened in a hard pant. She could barely catch her breath as he moved in to kiss her.

She let his lips touch her and jerked at the electric feeling it caused between her legs, then moved back in to kiss him again. Her tongue came out and lapped across his lips before she melded her mouth to his in a deep, sensuous passionate kiss. Dan could feel the purr in her throat. It grew louder until Dan thought an engine was roaring in his ears.

Meanwhile, Malina's pussy throbbed with need and she felt herself growing ever wetter and more swollen.

* * * * *

Dan was kissing this exotic woman! And her tongue, God her tongue! It was rough and raspy like a cat's but it felt incredibly good in his mouth, caressing his tongue. And her purr! That was amazing. And when he thought of that tongue on his cock, he shivered in anticipation.

Dan moved his hands forward and placed them on the soft furry shoulders of this woman. Her skin was hot and the fur was soft, silky and incredibly soft. The analytical part of his mind realized that like cat's, this woman's body temperature was higher than his own. He shivered again sticking his cock into her would be like plunging it into an oven.

He broke the kiss and looked into those blue eyes again, then he spoke, "Come in, kitty." He moved back and offered her his hand.

* * * * *

Malina didn't question the ethics of what she was doing. She had been warned over and over about direct contact with the specimens being observed, but she could have no sooner stopped herself tonight than her body could stop functioning.

Whatever the consequences of her actions this night, she knew she'd pay them. With a grace and speed that surprised Dan, she leapt onto the sill and stretched her body out until she was standing before him once more, only inside his apartment. She was inside his apartment!

Her body moved closer to him and he could feel the heat radiating from her... closer... closer... And then, to his surprise, she was rubbing against him, just like a cat. Her purr vibrated in his ear as she smeared her soft cheek against his shoulder and chest and the heat was even more intense lower, where she was rubbing her engorged sex against his leg, leaving a trail of sticky wetness behind. She still had not spoken a word, though, and he didn't even know if she would understand him.

His cock was thick and hard as it had been ten minutes ago now. His reaction to her heated need had been instantaneous and he wanted nothing more than to sink himself deep inside her hot moistness. With a determined urgency, he shut off the part of his brain that could make no sense of this...what or who she was. The need was all that mattered. And she obviously shared it.

Dan jumped then when her nails...almost like tiny sharp claws raked down his back as she pulled herself against him in the most needful way he could have imagined. Then her purr rose in volume until a plaintive yowl of lust erupted again.

She was hot against him and his hands rose unbidden to caress her for himself. Her fur was soft and silky and felt incredibly good under his hands. She purred as he caressed her. His hands quested over her body and he pressed her against him again and claimed her mouth in a kiss.

His hands caressed down to her ass, where he was surprised to find a tail. Leaving it for the moment he cupped her ass and pulled her against him. She mreowed and her legs left the ground and her arms snaked around his shoulders and she lifted herself into the air.

Surprised, Dan balanced himself and pulled her against him. The heat from her sex pressed against his cock and he groaned, giving into the need that she was expressing. They continued to kiss, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Her teeth where sharp and pointed, like a cats. Her tongue was rough and raspy and shorter that his. But she knew how to use it.

She broke the kiss and began to lick and kiss at his jaw and his neck. Dan's hands caressed her ass and she wrapped her legs around his waist, allowing him to move his hands. And move them he did, he explored the ass of this sexy female creature. She rrowed at him.

catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers