The Purrfect Speciman Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers

Dan felt her tail flicking across his back as she spoke...telling him of her home far away.

"It would take your people 70 years to reach our home with your current technology, but it is a mere two of your earth days for us. We have been watching and observing for several years, but I was just assigned earth as my first project and you were among the specimens I was to observe and report on. I hope you don't mind because you soon became the only one who mattered to me. You fascinated me, Daniel... and every day I've watched you has worked me toward tonight when we can be together." She smiled and kneaded his back and shoulders, claws drawn in.

Dan listened, his attention drawn in by his imagination. Then her words caught at him, "Really?

She nodded and Dan chuckled, then kissed her softly.

She continued at his prompting. "I come from a litter of three and have two brothers. When I was sexually mature, I was sent to another household to finish my education and learning. That was about three years ago." She looked off over his shoulder as if picturing her home...her blue eyes dilating into mere slits with gold centers.

"I have been active with males of my species for those three years, Daniel, but never in all my travels or years have I found someone who completes me the way you do... I meant it when I said I've never felt this way. No male has ever had this effect on me. I was even surprised at how aroused I became watching you pleasure yourself earlier. You are a magnificent male, Daniel."

Dan blushed. He didn't think he was that special, but if she did, who was he to argue? He was content to lie here and make love to this beautiful, exotic cat-woman all night.

She smiled and her pussy contracted once more, but his now soft penis could only slide out of her wetness, laying between her legs, flaccid and spent.

Once his cock was no longer being cradled in her warmth, Dan rolled over and took Malina in his arms, cradling her and petting her fur. Once more he pulled her tail gently through his fist and she arched and stretched, letting him know how much she liked that. The urge to scratch behind her ears was strong, but Daniel resisted. He wasn't sure just how much like a cat his new lover was and didn't want to insult her. "I am so satisfied right now, but when you do that, I feel so sexy," she said and purred at the same time. He somehow thought it was the kitty equivalent of a giggle.

"Well, I like doing it Malina," Dan answered. He then did it again, causing her to arch once more. "I like doing all these things with you, and I am looking forward to getting to know you more intimately." He smiled and nuzzled her neck and the side of her face. She rubbed against him in answer.

While he talked, Dan realized that her eyes were shutting slowly until they were totally closed and Malina was asleep, her easy, steady breath warm on his skin. Even in her sleep she purred.

Dan smiled and continued to softly pet this wonderful woman in his arms. He was... His eyes snapped open when he realized that he was about to say that he was in love. How could he be? And could you be in love with an alien? He shook his head and thought about it.

He didn't see anything inherently wrong with the notion. It was just... strange. And Malina did belong at his side. He knew that in the depths of his soul. Somehow in a few short hours he had come to care for this woman more than any other girl in the past 33 years of his life. He wondered what his mom would say if he ever took her home to meet the folks? Dan smiled at the thought.

Slowly his own eyes closed. Lulled by the heat of her body and exhausted by their energetic love play, Dan was drifting off. Slowly sleep settled on him and he knew no more.

catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers
12