The Pussy Burglar

Story Info
She wasn't the victim he thought she would be.
2.4k words
4.48
56.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ring!

"Hello."

"Hey baby. How are you doing?"

I breathed out, "I'm fine Kenny. How are you?"

"What's wrong with you? You sound out of breath. You running over there?"

"I am just waking up from a dream I had last night. It was hot and steamy."

"Oooh. Tell me about it."

"Well, it was late at night, probably around midnight. I was sleeping in this nice big bed with black satin sheets on it. The top sheet was barely covering my soft silk caramel skin. I was awaken by the sound of the curtains moving swiftly with the blowing of the wind. I got up, went over to the window, closed and locked it. I was startled by the sound of a male's voice in the dark background.

"You have a nice body. I love your ass."

Out of fright I responded, "Who's there? Show yourself."

He stepped into the gleam of the light that was coming from the bathroom. He walked toward my bed with one hand in his pocket as if he was very comfortable here.

Still on a defense and heart vibrating harder than a dildo, I moved back toward a chair I had near my lamp table.

He responded, "No need to get the weapon sweetie. I'm not here to harm you, but to help you. I'm the Pussy Burglar, and I have chosen you as my next victim. Don't be fretful; I'm here to take care of your needs."

"What needs are those," I slowly breathed out as my body began to become less and less tensed.

"You are in the need of a hard cock. And as the Pussy Burglar I'm here to give it to you. I sneak into ladies windows and sample a piece of their pussy. They are frightened at first, but by the time I'm finished, they are rest assured and dreaming of sweet thoughts of me. Some are never the same afterwards."

"To be honest, you are a good looking man. I wouldn't mind giving you some as good as you look," I said with my arousal clouding my judgments.

"That's why I'm hesitant to give it to you. You may not know it, but you've been expecting me. I'm not used to women who are expecting me. I like to go in on surprise. I've been watching you, your goings and comings. You have the sexiest walk I have ever seen on a woman. The way your ass cheeks move in those fitted skirts you wear to work. I love to watch your breasts as they move to the rhythm of your body. Once you walked past me. I was so taken by the scent of your perfume; I followed you to work, admiring you. Once, you winked at me, but never thought twice about it. I can tell you wear sexy underwear underneath your business attire on Fridays."

Shocked by his revelations, I responded, "How do you know that?"

"On Fridays, you walk different, sexier, hornier. If I imagine hard enough, I can almost smell the delicious scent of your juicy pussy. I bet it taste good."

I let down my guards and walked up to him, and said, "Strip."

Shocked by my response, he became a little intimidated. He now knew that he wasn't in control over the situation anymore; I was. Instead of now being his victim, I was now his victor. He was my subject, and was about to beckon unto my call. He might have come as the burglar to steal the pussy, but I was willing to give it to him. He stripped.

"Now if it's this pussy you want, it's the pussy you are going to get. First, you are going to lick it. Then you are going to use your fingers to expose my wet pink pussy and my clit. You are going to suck on my clit and as you do, you will put a finger in my pussy to lubricate it. Once your finger is lubricated, you will put it in my ass. This pussy that you are here to take, you will take care of it before you take it."

I turned, walked over to the bed and climbed in . I lay on my back, exposing my body and pussy with my legs wide open. I can tell by the look on his face that he wasn't expecting this twist. Then the look on his face turned from being intimidated to a sexual hunger. He was looking sexier than ever. He was about 6'3 with trimmed blond hair, blue eyes, with a trimmed goatee. I can tell he took very good care of his body. He had long strong arms, with broad shoulders, and "six pack" abs with a tight ass. He also had nice long legs with bulging muscles, and I was ready for him.

He walked slowly to my bed as if he was a jungle animal staking out his prey, and I was it. He didn't take his eyes off of me for a second. My body grew with anticipation and trembled with strong desires. I was shivering of what was to come. He slid both hands down the side of my thighs up to my hips. He grabbed me and pulled me to the edge of the bed. I gave him a devious smile. My legs rested on his shoulders. He took the thumb of his left hand and pressed it on my clit. He took a finger of the other hand and slid it into my throbbing pussy. He took it out and sucked the juices. He slid two fingers into my pussy. He took them out and brought them up to my mouth. I open up, and he said, "Lick it."

He got down on his knees as he held my feet on the edge of the bed. I then felt a warm tongue licking up and down on my pussy lips. I began to moan. After a few licks, he slid his tongue between my lips and wiggled it; I moaned even more. He then exposed my hardened clit, and slipped it in his mouth, and he began to suck on it. My body shivered with pleasure. He took his fingers again and slid them into my needy pussy. He was pleasing me like my man hadn't. I could hear the slurping sound of him eating me out. He continued to suck on my clit, and then he moved his tongue down into my pussy to tongue fuck me. An arch was in my back as I breathed through my teeth, and he took the other hand and grabbed my nipples which were very erect from his "attention". As he tongued fucked me, his fingers were fucking my ass, giving me more pleasure. He was pleasing me as if I was his woman. He knew how to respond to my orders. He gave my pussy one last kiss and stood up. He slapped his hard cock against my pussy to tease it more. Now I see why he left ladies in dreamland. I wanted him more than ever.

"You want this hard cock don't you? You been needing it. I know your man ain't giving it to you like you like it or you would have told me to leave. Wouldn't you?"

I was too into him to respond. He was right. My man was holding back on me. I was hornier everytime we fucked because he never satisfied me. I had an animal sex drive, and he wasn't ready for it.

For a white guy, my burglar had a nice big dick. I might have to keep him on the side. I wanted his ass.

He continued to spank my pussy with his hard dick, and I was getting turned on more and more by the second. His aggressiveness returned and he was back in charge. He looked at me, and pushed his hard dick in me. I held on to the sheets as I struggled to breathe. His thrust took my breath away. He was all up in my pussy. His moves began to get faster as he started to bang me... My breasts were moving fiercely back and forth with his in comings. He held my legs wide apart and took my pussy... I moaned with ecstasy as he worked me. The bed was shaking and letting me know we were working it. He stopped moving. He took out his dick, looked at me and demanded me to get on my knees. His hard dick was dripping with my juices and it looked appetizing.

I got on my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I was the woman who vowed never to kiss a dick and here I was sucking my juices off of his.

"I know you ain't tasted a dick before, but you been wanting to. Look how you licking yourself off of me. That's right, taste yourself baby. You taste good don't you?"

I sucked even more as I breathed the smell of his manhood mixed with the aroma of my sweet pussy. I then licked down to his balls. Even more juices were there as I felt them smack against my pussy as he was fucking me. A little kinkiness took over and I played with his ass. He responded by gently rubbing my face. I then rubbed my pussy and felt my juices to lubricate my fingers. I took a finger lubed with my juices and slipped it into his ass. He flinched with pleasure and moans. He grabbed the back of my head and I ran my fingers up and down his rippled abs to feel him as I swallowed him. By the pace of his rhythm I could tell he was about to explode. I continued to suck him as he was moving faster. Just as he was about to cum, I released him. He shot his hot cum onto my big caramel tits and I rubbed his hot load into my hardened nipples. He still had a hardon.

He grabbed my two mounds and covered his dick. This was the first time someone had ever did a titty fuck with me. I liked it. It felt good. He ordered me back onto the bed.

I lay with my chest on the bed and my ass in the air. I felt a hard cock come into my pussy as my ass was being spread apart. I could hear him panting and breathing harder than before. This pussy was good to him. I felt my ass shake every time he entered me. He got a little wilder and began to spank me. I wiggled my ass to it. He did it again, and again I responded with a wiggle. I bucked on his dick as he rode my pussy from behind. He stopped and pushed that hard dick into my ass. He had to go slowly for I haven't had much experience in ass fucking. He could tell, because he felt my tightness as he entered me.

He rubbed my back to assure me and to relax me. He kissed my back to let me know he would be gentle. He was in. I screamed with pain; satisfying pain. My face frowned with each plunge into my ass.

"That's it baby. Take all of this cock in you. I know you wanted it. Ooooh look how I ride this nice supple ass of yours. I love fucking black pussy. I want this ass all the time. Who's ass is it?"

I screamed, "Yours."

"Who ass is it," he asked as he smacked my ass over and over.

"Yours," I screamed out.

"Who's ass is it bitch?"

"Your ass. It's your ass."

By the tone in his voice, I could tell he was smiling at me. He liked when I kept repeating it was his ass, and for the moment, it was his ass. I had no more control. Juices were now oozing out of my pussy as he continued to fuck my ass, stretching me up even more.

He then stopped. He laid on the bed with his cock standing straight up with a curve in it and told me to ride him; he was about to cum and wanted to shoot his load up in me. I obliged.

He slowly slid down on his dick. He breathed a moan for my pussy was tight. I moaned because of the little pain from him fucking my ass, but I was enjoying his fuck. He grabbed my tits as his dick disappeared into my wet pussy. I leaned into him and he sucked on my nipples. His body moved with the rhythm of me bouncing up and down on his dick.

I move my pussy back and forth on his dick. He wasn't too far from coming because he grabbed my hips and pumped his dick into me. He was on the edge of cumming; I could see it in his face. We were now both humping like animals in heat. We were loudly moaning as the bed whacked up against the walls, and we were about to explode together.

He gave me one last hard hump and held it, and I grabbed hold of him as we both screamed with pleasure as our juices met in my pussy. The juices oozed out of my pussy and down his dick on to his balls. I could tell he was pleased as his dick shrunk out of my pussy. We were sweating from the pleasing each other. I still sat there on his lap, unable to move.

I eased down onto the bed on my side and he rubbed his hands up and down my body. He gave special attention to my ass, and apologized for hurting me, but he knew I enjoyed what he did. He turned me over on my back to give my pussy one last kiss as he tasted his cum mixed with my juices. He then kissed my forehead, and I closed my eyes."

"That was all of my dream Kenny."

I heard a dead silence.

"Hello? Are you there?"

Just then I heard my man moaning and breathing hard as he was cumming. I wasn't upset because I was rubbing my pussy as I told it to him, and my ass was feeling a little better. To him it was a dream. To me, maybe it wasn't.