The Pussy Driven Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers

The two women quickly pushed Officer Beaumont to the floor and pulled his pants down. They then took turns in pleasuring themselves through his god-given equipment. (Which, as we all know, God may have given it to him, but he would not be capable of using were it not for my intervention...)

Apparently, when the canine waste splattered on Miss Kaine's skin near the home of her friend, it got absorbed into her body. This, in turn, released more of my magic upon the outside world. It did not take long before all three women in this ward of the hospital found themselves aroused anew, this time by their own waste. And the other doctors and nurses who came in to observe or investigate found themselves equally affected.

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Chapter 9

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of taste and wealth. I designed the female libido and brought it out with speed and stealth.

It took me not long to learn some interesting ways in which my creation operates. There are apparently three ways of bringing a woman to a level of arousal to which she will become both helpless and focussed on the singular need that is the cry of her loins:

1. Through chips from the original Rock of Ages which I designed for the Garden of Eden

2. Through canine waste matter after said canine hath consumed the aforementioned chips.

3. Through human waste matter after either canine waste or human waste hath been absorbed into the skin.

All three of these items contain a piece of my magic, and any woman who smells any of these items will be brought to mindless arousal and bliss. Men, it seems, are immune to the smells, however they will find themselves unable to resist any bacchanalian debauchery of a properly affected woman who decides she desires a man.

Once the female is sated in her loins, she will fall asleep, after which she will awake with scant memory of what had happened. She will, however, re-succumb to my magic the next time she is exposed to any of the items above, even if it happens to be her own waste.

I learned all of this with my thanks to a single woman who tended a garden using some of my Eden Rock. Some of her rocks were ingested by a neighbor's hound, whose fecal matter, in turn, affected the neighbor, the neighbor's sister, and a police officer, who, in turn, affected an entire hospital before unleashing the power of my magic upon an entire town.

Once it spread to an entire town, it quickly fanned out across the countryside. Soon, it became impossible for God Somewhat-Mighty to ignore what was happening to his precious humans, and he left his kingdom vulnerable to attack.

My minions and I shall attack shortly. It will not be an easy battle, however this time, I believe victory shall be mine and I will rule the ethereal plains! Justice will finally be mine!

Heh heh heh heh heh.

Postlude

Soon I knew it was time to assemble my armies up near the gates of hell. We clashed with an army of God's angels in a mighty battle. The humans on earth saw nothing, and we abided an unwritten rule not to reveal ourselves to the humans below.

Peter Harrington had arrived home from work approximately an hour earlier, and was surprised to find his wife naked and in a state of extreme arousal. In almost no time at all, the two of them were re-consummating their marriage vows with an energy and passion unrivaled since before their union had been sanctified by their church.

Exhausted and spent, the two of them snuggled next to each other; she absentmindedly ran her hands through the hair on her husband's chest. She looked up at her husband's smiling face as my greatest battle, still invisible to human eyes, broke out overhead.

To her husband she spake in a whisper: "Did the earth move for you, too?"

- end -

Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers