The Question

Story Info
Sharon's fucking story pushes Jen over the edge.
2.9k words
4.34
34.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.K. What happened?"

"What do you mean - 'What happened?'"

"You know what I mean. What happened?"

"I don't know..."

"Oh, yes, you do. You've got that look."

"What look?"

"You know. That look like you've just been laid."

Sharon and Jennifer were having their usual Monday lunch at their usual Monday restaurant at their usual Monday table. Jennifer knew there was something going on with Sharon.

"You've got that same look you had the next day after - what was his name? Mike? Yeah, Mike. When you let Mike stay the night at your place after you went to that retirement party," said Jen.

"I don't have any look," Sharon said unconvincingly.

"Yes, you do. You've got that 'Just fucked' look. Tell me what happened," Jen insisted.

Nothing.

Jen went on.

"O.K. Was it last night?"

Sharon looked down at the table and shook her head.

"When, then? Saturday night?"

Sharon shook her head, "No."

"My god! Don't tell me you got laid during the day on Saturday!"

"No," Sharon replied with a slow smile crossing her face.

"Then when was it? C'mon, tell me," Jen said.

Sharon slowly raised her head and looked at Jen. Her face was the picture of satisfaction. She answered, "Friday."

"FRIDAY!" Jen shouted, then looked around to see if her shout caused anyone to look at them. "You mean that you got fucked Friday and you've still got that 'Just fucked' look three days later?" she asked incredulously. "My god! I can't believe it!"

Sharon opened up a little, "I guess I could never hide anything from you. You can always tell."

"You've got to be kidding me," Jen said, ignoring Sharon's comment. "You got fucked three fucking days ago and you're still feeling so fucking good that it looks like you fucked 30 minutes ago? And here I am. I can't remember the last time I..."

"Jesus, Shar. You gotta' tell me about it. Right now! This minute!" Jen demanded.

Sharon took a sip of her iced tea and giggled. "Well..." she started.

Jen couldn't believe it. Her mental picture of what her best friend must have experienced - three fucking days ago! - was beginning to get to her. She took a big gulp of her iced tea. She could feel her underarms beginning to sweat.

"So, are you gonna tell me or not?" Jen asked, her voice a little irritated as she looked around the room.

"Yeah, I'll tell you," Sharon said. She paused and her thoughts seemed to be drifting off for a moment.

"Well?" Jen said.

"It was fuckin' marvelous!" Sharon beamed as she looked back at Jen.

"No kidding," Jen retorted. "Three days later and you still look like that? Keep going."

"Well, it all began when I got this phone call at work. A bunch of them were going out after work and asked me to go with," Sharon started.

"That's not so strange," Jen said. "You've told me that happens a lot where you work."

"Yeah, so?" Sharon added. "You want me to tell you or not?"

"Yeah, yeah. Go ahead," Jen said.

"O.K." Sharon continued, picking at her sandwich as if she wasn't really hungry. "So, anyway, we went over to Willy's. You know that place on east fourth, downtown? I've always thought that was in kind of a seedy section. So I wasn't too thrilled about going. But, Natalie and Bri were going, too, and they said I could ride with them. 'Nothing's going to happen, Sharon,' they told me. 'We're just going to drink,' said Bri. And then she grinned this wicked grin at me, winked, and said, 'Hey, maybe we can get Nattie laid!' "

We're always kidding Nattie like that. She is so beautiful, with such a killer body. Yet she doesn't seem to get hooked up with anybody," Sharon said.

"O.K. Go on," said Jen. It must have gotten hotter in here, she thought. She could feel beads of sweat running down the middle of her back.

"So we went in Bri's car and all the time Nattie's going on about how crappy things are with her supervisor now, but that there's this cute UPS guy that comes almost every day about 10:00 -"

"Sharon," Jen said sternly. "I don't want to hear about Nattie's personal work history. Tell me the good stuff! What happened after you got there?"

"O.K." Sharon replied. "So we got there and it was pretty crowded, but it wasn't stinky. They must have banned smoking there. We looked around and found the people from work. They had a couple of tables, so we all went over and sat down. We ordered drinks, they came, we talked and drank, we ordered some more. After a while some of the group got up to dance. Then I noticed this kinda' tall, dark-complexioned guy at the bar. He looked at me and caught my eye. All of a sudden, for some reason I couldn't look away. He held my gaze while he got up and started walking toward me. When he got to our table he just held his hand out, inviting me to dance."

I stood up and took hold of his hand. The first thing I noticed was that his fingers felt like steel. He gently guided me onto the dance floor and instead of dancing three feet apart, he held me next to him. He led me through the first dance perfectly. It was a fast dance and we just breezed through it although I don't know how since he was holding me close all the time. He had his leg between mine and, of course, my leg was between his and the closeness was electric. I think I could feel his half-hard cock through his pants and its size was scary! I was pushing my tits against him as much as I could, but there was no indication from him that he could even feel them."

"Oh, my god!" said Jen. "You mean you were doing this right there on the dance floor?" Jen could feel herself getting wet and she rubbed her legs together.

"Well, it wasn't like it was real obvious," Sharon responded. "But we were close together and my pussy kept rubbing on his thigh."

"Oh, Jesus..." Jen replied. She shifted in her chair and absent mindedly began to rub her left breast with her right hand. "Go on, go on," she encouraged.

"He wouldn't let me loose between dances. He kept me next to him. We talked some when the music stopped, but you know how those places are - there isn't a lot of dead time, the music keeps on and on. After about four songs wrapped up in his arms - god, he was solid - and feeling his body heat, I was ready for a break. He suggested we rest for a while, and then led me not back to my table, but to the stand-up bar along the side toward the back. I didn't realize it before, but this stand-up bar takes a couple of right angles toward the back and there's this one section where you can stand at the bar and still be facing the dance floor. The lighting was dim back there, but he put me against the bar and stood behind me. A bartender came over right away and my dance partner - that's all he was, you know - ordered two drinks. The bartender left and I was resting with my elbows on the bar, when - You're not going to believe this, Jen! I still don't believe it myself..." She paused.

"Oh, my god, Sharon, you don't mean -" responded Jen.

"Yes, I do mean! Before I knew it, he had my skirt up, had pulled my panties to the side and was fucking me! I must have been really wet and ready, because I hardly realized what he was doing until it happened. I almost fainted! It was like an I-beam in my pussy! He was as hard as steel and he leaned forward and whispered loudly - it had to be loud to be above the music - and said, "Hey, baby, just go with the flow." I could hardly breathe. I have never felt something so spontaneous and breathtaking. He pushed in about five times and I came! My knees went weak and I felt his arm around me holding me up. I was almost about to lose consciousness -"

"Stop!" Jen said, clearly agitated. "Let's get out of here right now. You pay the bill. Here's ten bucks for my part. You drive. I'm going to the restroom and I'll meet you out front."

"But what about your car?" Sharon asked.

"You drive, damn it," Jen responded with no doubt in her assertiveness.

"O.K., O.K.," Sharon replied, hesitant to question Jen any more.

Jen immediately got up and headed to the restroom. Sharon got up, went to the register, and paid their check. Then she went to the front door and waited for Jen. She didn't have to wait long as she saw Jen walking toward her a little faster than normal.

"Let's go," Jen demanded when she got to Sharon. They left the restaurant and walked to Sharon's car parked around the corner. Sharon remotely unlocked the doors and she and Jen got in.

"Where are we -" Sharon began.

"Just drive. Just fucking drive!" Jen replied.

"O.K." Sharon said, confused about what was bothering Jen. She pulled out into traffic and looked over at Jen. She was looking straight ahead and had a faraway look in her eyes. Both her hands were rubbing her skirt on the tops of her thighs.

Without looking at her, Jen said, "Get on the expressway."

In five minutes they were driving through the city at 55 miles an hour.

"Keep going," Jen said.

"Keep going, what?" Sharon replied, not understanding.

"He was fucking you at the bar," Jen replied, exasperated at Sharon's uncertainty.

"Oh, yeah," Sharon said and glanced over at Jen. Jen had her skirt up and was rubbing the tops of her bare thighs.

"Jen -" Sharon started.

"SHARON, FOR GOD SAKES!" Jen yelled at her. "HE WAS FUCKING YOU AT THE GOD DAMN BAR!"

"O.K., O.K. Let's see. Well, I came hard after about five thrusts from that steel pole and he was holding me up with his arm. He leaned forward next to my head and said, "O.K. Let's get out of here." I couldn't talk so I just nodded. He pulled out of me and it felt like part of my guts were all of a sudden missing. I've never felt so empty so suddenly."

"Oh, fuck," Jen muttered as she spread her legs apart and slouched down on the car seat. Her skirt rode up higher on her legs and she began to rub the inside of her thighs.

Sharon continued, "He threw a 20 dollar bill on the bar and stood me up. He guided me around the dance floor and over to my table. I picked up my purse and we went directly out the door. He had me by my upper arm and we walked to his car. Before opening the door on the passenger side, he pushed me up against the car and kissed me fiercely. He had one hand on my tits and his other hand was on my pussy under my skirt."

"Oh, shit..." Jen murmured. "Keep going."

This time Sharon understood. She continued, "He opened the door and put me in the seat. He went around and got in his side, started the car and drove off. "It's not far. Pull your skirt up," he said. I did and he reached over and fingered my pussy. My panties were so wet, I would've sworn they had just come out of the wash. I spread my legs as far as I could in the seat and involuntarily began moving against his hand. God, his hand was hard and solid."

"Fuck, Shar," said Jen as she looked over at Sharon. "This is so hot. Keep going."

"He was right. It wasn't far. Before I knew it, we were at his place - a really nice place. Then I don't know how it happened, but we had all our clothes off and he had me on his couch leaning over the back on my arms with my knees spread apart on the seat cushions. He rubbed something as hard as steel on my pussy and then rammed it inside me. I thought I was going to die and go to heaven. I had never been so full of cock. He stretched me wide and filled me up clear to the end. Then he started to slowly fuck me. I felt like I was coming every time he shoved that I beam into me. His hands were on my butt spreading my ass and holding me tight so he could spear me with his steel pole. Shit, Jen, I -" Sharon paused and looked over at Jen.

Jen had her right leg up on the dash by the door and her left knee was stretched out over the console. Her eyes were closed and her skirt was up around her waist. Her panties were missing. "So that's what she did in the restroom," Sharon said to herself.

Jen's fingers were deep in her shaved pussy as she finger fucked herself at 55 miles an hour.

"Shar..." Jen implored Sharon to keep talking.

"My god, Jen. I've never seen you like this. You're just a fucking slut," she complimented Jen.

"Oh, Shar..." Jen responded as she kept up the assault on her own pussy.

Sharon continued, "I have never come so hard on my knees before. He had to reach around me and hold me up else I would have collapsed. He kept plunging into me and when he came, it felt like a fire hose had been turned on inside me."

"Oh, shit, Shar. Oh, fuck, fuck," Jen's speech was becoming incoherent now. The fingers of one hand were up her cunt and her other hand was beating up her clit. Sharon was getting hot and bothered just watching what Jen was doing.

Sharon continued her tale, "He pulled out after the first burst and came all over my ass and back. It was so warm and I thought it would never stop. Finally, he sat down beside me and had me straddle his lap. His cock was still hard as a baseball bat and reached past my belly button. He lifted me up and sat me down on that rock hard cock. I put my hands on his shoulders and he began to lay into my tits with both hands and his mouth. It felt like his cock was going to come out my throat and my tits were getting battered. He pulled and sucked my nipples so hard they must have been stretched to over an inch long. Jen, I have never been so thoroughly fucked in my life and will probably never be again. Over the next few hours he fucked me in every position possible - sideways, upside down, downside up, standing up, lying down, me on the bottom, me on top, on the kitchen table, up against the refrigerator, on the stairs, against the sliding door, in the shower, on the toilet, in his giant bed. I must have come a hundred times, and his cock, his fucking cock stayed hard the whole time. He even held me up with my hands on the ceiling and his head between my legs while he ate me to a shattering orgasm."

"Oh, my god, Shar. Fuck! Fuck! I'm coming... So good... So fuckin' good... Uhhhh... Uhhhh..." Jen slurred. She had her hips thrust forward and up trying to get more of her fingers into her cunt while pulling at her clit with her other hand. Her hands were wet and slick with the juice from her cunt. Her body jerked and she yelled, "Eeeeeeee... Ohhhhhhhh...!! Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, god!" and finally slumped back down into the car seat.

Sharon was watching Jen, then returned her eyes to the road and took the next exit. She turned left under the highway and got on it heading back toward town.

Jen was a mess. She was half-lying on the car seat with her skirt up past her waist and her legs spread open. Her fingers were still rubbing her pussy slowly as she moaned without words. Her breath still came in gasps with her mouth open. Her hair was in disarray and wet with the sweat from her face. Sharon kept driving back toward Jen's car.

In a few minutes, "Jen, Jen. Get up!" Sharon spoke sharply to her.

"Huh... Huh... What..." Jen responded as she slowly moved and opened her eyes.

Sharon said, "You are such a slut. Just look at you. Sit up and get a little presentable. I've got to get back to work. What are you going to do the rest of the day?"

"I don't know. I guess go back to work." Then, looking around, she added, "Where are we? What are we doing way out here? You're going to make me late for work!"

Sharon looked over at her, a little put out, and said, "Wait just a minute! You're getting mad at me? Ha! Go fuck yourself!"

Jen giggled and said, "I think I just did."