The Quintessential

Story Info
The guys do a Chippendale bit for a local hen party.
1.5k words
4.13
19.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

The quintessential

I think of myself as a very lucky guy, enjoying the things that many would die for, and getting a sort of job satisfaction as a perk. True!

When two of my buddies and me decided, just for a laugh at first it was, to do a Chippendale bit for a local hen party we just did it for the fun of it, never imagining it would build to a very successful business. We called ourselves the quintessential.

True it did take a lot of courage to expose ourselves in the way the girls wanted. But give a few drinks they were well always and things happened on that first venue I would never have thought, perhaps I was just naïve, I don't know but when several of the girls demanded that we 'takes' em off' we just assumed it was a bit of a joke and they didn't really mean it. Wrong!

Rachel, a red head with abounding boobs showed that they weren't kidding when suddenly I felt hands from behind rummaging around my briefs when all at once they were down to my knees and I was revealed good and proper to the yells and squeals of all concerned, and likewise my two buddies had the same done to them by two other girls who seemed really hot for a showing.

But it was all a bit to quick and we had nothing really to show, but Rachel soon put that to rights and what happened next really started the ball rolling and with lots of happy laughter, I was enjoyed orally by most who seemed keen to take part, some you'd never imagine - looking so demure and proper; like Eileen an older woman who really did go for it big time like she wanted to swallow me whole!

Then the others were watching intently, like they were taking it all in themselves, waiting for their turn with one of us, those who hadn't had their turn asking those who had what it was like. By which time the three of us were well primed, grunts and groans from both Mick and John said they were enjoying and I certainly was.

I can tell you that a good 80% of woman like the taste of cock and Rachel certainly set the precedence for the evening when she really went to town and made sure she was going to get her piece of meat and eat it - well that's how it felt" hands all over the place and my balls really treated to a sensual pampering as she sucked away and no holds barred.

The girls that sucked me were really gorgeous and what made it special - they did it with humour so it didn't seem seedy. It felt natural and good and I realised that I was giving a good service to most of the girls there that night.

A couple were dubious, like they had never done it before but I felt they wanted to try, but persuaded by the other girls they did and that is what made it so special, knowing they were on a learning curves tasting my curve and watching their eyes close in ecstasy then looking up at me with such adoring admiration. As they nervously at first moved their lips over the throb of my cock. Then gradually being more daring , grasping it with fingers and working it back and forward into their mouths. So sensual and wonderful!

Later I was approached by three woman who had sucked and asked if they could have a private session. But I said I gad a steady girl friend. They said that she was a very lucky girl -that I was everything a girl could wish for, The older woman who sucked me off so deeply offered me money for a private session and I was very much tempted saying for her to leave her phone number and I will see.

Despite her years I did find her particularly attractive, she had a certain aura about her which was mist alluring, but although my girl friend was aware of what we were doing, my buddies and I, I don't think she could have known about the full Monty bit and I know she would be furious if I went with this older woman, if only on a casual basis, It would not alter my feelings for Jasmin, my girl but a girl doesn't think like a guy does she? So if I did go with the woman on a one to one, even if she just wanted oral, I guess I would feel; to be cheating, but to do it so openly and with lots of happy and gratified women, who were probably starving for it, even just a taste of the oral, was different I guess.

Anyway with Jasmin having become a bookworm of late given the very arousing reading of 50 shades of grey book and the sequels I was well taken up with a new Jasmin in my sex life. It was like the erotic books had brought her out big time and she admitted that until she read the books she was never aware of her real self, and now all that energy was being given out to me with explosive results.

I mean she wanted me to do with her things never dreamed of before, like blindfolding and handcuffs and spanking, and her mastering me too, not letting me have her, even although she teased the cock off of me, until she was well and ready for my fuck.

She developed a thing about wetting her finger and rubbing it into my p-hole, not just once but every night for at least a week during our foreplay - but who was complaining? Certainly not me because my new version of Jasmin was explosive and was more than enough to keep me well happy without any energy left to go with another.

I was being sucked by other women on a regular basis during the following venues, because the venues were coming in thick and thin, I could deal with it so long as I didn't go all the way. There was the occasional time I reached a point of no return with Rachel, who always attended the hen night parties, I wonder why! She was a hell of a job to get away from, it was like her mouth was prizing me and she wanted me exclusively, despite the other girls becoming impatient and yelling for her to hurry.

But her sucking and balling - and with another girl called Simone, licking my ass at the back, really sent me in a frenzy and I was at a point of no return when the other girls gasped at what happened next.

Rachel didn't mind one iota and her mouth was full of me in more ways than one.

She at last gave way, I guess she had her fill, you'd think the others would hold back now, I was still spurting for heaven's sake! But no, Jan was onto me like a starved and hungry animal and I was treated to a new type of sucking, for each of them it was different in their own way, and I got to enjoy the diversity of all of that, the sipping; the gently nibble, the deep throat suck, the slow and succulent suck - it was all a great adventure and after Rachel anything seemed to go. Other girls wanted a taste f the cream, I managed one but wanted to save myself for Jasmin later, but those who followed seemed happy to get the dribbles, which sounds crude but, well they enjoyed. They couldn't get enough and the other girls looked on, as they did with my buddies, waiting earnestly for their turn, beautiful faces and eyes scanning me which made it all so wonderfully perfect and I was glad to be of service.

Girls are enthralled with the idea of cock sucking - most anyway I discovered and this way, they could enjoy without any involvement. It seemed to become natural for me just to stand there and offer myself freely, watching those expressions, eyes wide and expectant, then the feel of those soft lisps encircle me, teasing my foreskin back to enjoy a lick of the plum was sensational and when it was all done, I did feel so good, the girls thanked me even and said they preferred me to the others. But I didn't tell my buddies that! But being egotistic like guys are, I guess I was the biggest of all and could maintain a good stiff erection for the whole evening, so long as I got plenty of sucking attention.

I guess another chat to Rachel as I was leaving and about to drive off was really enticing, for she said not only would she pay me but she would show me what it was really all about hook, line and sinker.

So what the heck! I am going to go for it. Next Wednesday she said,.

Will fill you up later...

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers