The Railing

Story Info
Two lovers make love in the moonlight...
848 words
3.69
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood facing the railing, looking out in the darkness at the lake. With a glass of wine and the moonlight shining down, She saw him pull into the parking lot on his bike.

She smiled to herself...knowing that he would soon be there with her. He shut the bike off and headed into the lodge. Time went by at an agonizingly slow pace as she waited to hear the door open...

Just then she heard it...he was there. She held her place along the railing, a very inviting sight just to tease him. She heard him open a beer bottle, and rustle around some... She still refused to turn around, knowing he would come for her soon enough.

He saw her...paused to take in the beauty before his eyes. Then carefully he walked out to her, and lightly touched the cold bottle to the side of her neck. She gripped the railing firmly as the chills ran through her body. He replaced the cold bottle with his very warm tongue, slowly kissing her neck as her knees began to buckle.

He reached around and unbuttoned her shirt with one skillful hand, she moaned and just held on tighter to the railing. As her shirt fell to the deck, he began to slowly kiss the back of her neck. His tongue traced a path down to the small of her back, She tried to turn towards him, but his strong hands stopped her.

She re gripped the railing and let him continue his assault on her mind and body. As the moon went behind the clouds, the darkness engulfed the two of them. He reached up and unclasped her bra, cupped both of her breasts as he hugged her from behind.

He smelled rugged with a slight touch of cologne in the air, she breathed it in, and once again tried to turn to face him. It was not to be...He held her firm, slipped one hand down to unbutton her jeans. She gasped, as his fingers found her sex. She stood there, writhing as the first wave of an orgasm surged through her body. Her knees began to give out, but he held her strongly while the orgasm subsided.

She took a drink of her wine, and placed it back on the ledge...He slowly pushed her pants to the ground and once again traced his tongue down to the small of her back. He got on his knees behind her and began to kiss softly on her ass, sneaking one hand around into her now soaking pussy. He began to finger her again, and she pushed her ass out high, like a cat in heat. He sucked greedily on her sex as she moaned and with one hand pulled his hair. Pulling him into her deeper, while she began to buck from the second orgasm of the night.

When she calmed down again, she felt him stand up and heard the sound of his belt unbuckling. She didn't have to wait for an invitation as she reached behind her and felt his solid cock. She stroked it and he moaned. She raked her nails on it, and his cock surged fuller yet. She took another sip of her wine while she toyed with his cock in the other hand.

She set the wine back down and leaned over the railed a bit...She raised her ass to him, and with one hand guided his cock into her awaiting pussy. Slowly she began to push back and forth into him. He placed his strong hands on her hips and joined her in motion. A throaty growl escaped her lips as they stood there in the darkness making love.

It went on for what seemed like a half an hour, two bodies, drenched with sweat in that hot summer night. She had experienced two more gut wrenching orgasms as he slowly and deeply pushed his cock into her, she was tired, exhausted and spent, so she told him to sit down on a chair. She found a cushion and kneeled between his legs.

She slowly took his cock to her face with both hands. She brushed it against her cheek and took in the scent of their love making. She flicked it with her tongue a bit and it jumped to attention once again. Then slowly she put she cock in her mouth and began to suck him. Up and down, with one hand squeezing his balls. His legs began to shake and he felt the impending explosion coming. She went faster and deeper, dragging his cock with her teeth on each down stroke.

She felt it coming.... and gripped his balls tighter. He bucked as the cum began to flow from his cock. She eagerly swallowed his load and toyed with his cock, knowing it tickled him. When the ticklish part wore off, she slowly licked him clean, savoring the mixed juices of their love. She rose to her feet and kissed him...deeply, for the first kiss of what was to be a very long night ahead of them.