The Rain Came Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,364 Followers

Twenty minutes later, I was on my way to the San Pedro Airport. The smaller airport suited my needs a little better. It rained the whole way.

US officials would be waiting for Clayton at the condo. Extradition back to the States was imminent. They had no interest in Darlene, so I imagined that she would just be abandoned with no money and no credit cards. I wondered if she had a return ticket.

Two days later, I was comfortably settled into my new villa in Phuket. I was afraid that my life would be boring without work and family. I was wrong. It would not be too long until Darlene and Clayton figured out where I went. This time I would be prepared. I would also be vigilant. I was planning on taking a walk on the beach to watch the sunset, but I had to change my mind.

The rain came down. It was a Chattachoochee rain. It was sent by an angel.

I was hoping that Clayton was as clever as he seemed to be. It was interesting that he decided to seek revenge when he could have just walked away. The next few years would be fun. I wanted to get some supper, but I couldn't.

The rain came down.

PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,364 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
More Stories