The Rake Ch. 01

Story Info
A bored housewife seeks excitement.
3.5k words
3.97
50.2k
6
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro: The Rake is a man who is clearly dishonest, disloyal, a risk taker, and has no interest in marriage. They live in the moment; they give you no time to think or to worry about the consequences. The Rake never worries about a woman's resistance to him, or for that matter about any other obstacle in his path – a husband, a physical barrier.

Robert Greene, The Art of Seduction.

It was late morning when Debra got home from dropping her three kids off at her parent's house. They wanted to visit gramma and grandpa before school starts next week. Her husband, Dan, has a job that requires him to travel more than he would like. But the pay more than makes up for his prolonged absences because his family wants for not. So Debra has the whole week to herself for the first time in a long time. The empty house only reminds her of what she really misses, sex. Even when Dan is home he doesn't take the time to satisfy her. Sure, he spends a good deal of time with the kids and keeps the place looking tip-top but at the end of the day it's right to bed with only a kiss. The lack of sex is only creating a deep desire to experience the pleasure of being taken. She keeps these desires deep within her mind. Debra is in her early 30's, has brown hair past her shoulders, is athletic and in good shape. She has an infectious smile that draws you in when you talk to her.

She decides to stop at the mall to pick up a few things she wants. Just a few things just for her. She parks her car in the mall garage and gets out of the car. She starts to walk toward the elevator when a hand grabs her shoulder and throws her against her car.

"Give me your purse bitch and you won't get hurt!" the boy says to her.

She starts to cry and is shaking as she starts to hand over the purse. Before she can say or do anything another man grabs the boy and throws him to the ground. He looks up wide-eyed at his attacker to find a strong tuff looking guy standing over him.

"Get the fuck outta here before I kick you ass!" he growls.

The kid takes one look and scrambles to his feet and runs away.

"Are you OK." He asks as he helps Debra steady herself.

"I, I, I'm fine. Thank you."

She's not hurt, just a little scared. She takes a look at her rescuer and finds that he is a good- looking young man. He kind of has that Matthew McConaughey look to him. A little taller than herself and has eyes that look right through you.

"I don't know what I would have done if you didn't show up. My whole life is in this purse. What can I do to repay you?" Debra asks.

"First, you can call me Jake. And you're welcome. I'm glad I could help out. I really hate to see a beautiful woman like you get hurt. If you like, you can buy me a cup of coffee."

"Ah, sure. I can do that. It's the least I can do."

So they both go to the coffee shop in the mall and find a booth seat. They drink their coffee and chat. Jake gives Debra his undivided attention and his words draw Debra in. He tells her that she has a kind smile and looks great. Debra soaks up the attention like sponge. It's been a long time since anyone has given her complements, yet lone, just sat and talked with her. They finish their coffee and it's starting to get late. Debra really doesn't want to end the conversation but needs to get to Victoria Secrete before it closes.

"Well, thank you again. It was really nice meeting you."

Jake senses that Debra is interested in him and doesn't want to let her go just yet.

"Do you mind if I tag along while you shop? Just to make sure you get to your car without any problems?" He says with his sexy smile.

"Ah, sure. OK. Let's get going before the mall closes though."

They walk side by side until they get to the store.

"I just will be a moment. I just need to get a few things." Debra says.

"No problem, I'll just come in with you, just to look around."

She nods OK and they go in. She quickly heads for the cotton panty section. Then picks out a few light colors in her size. Jake watches Debra, as she looks though the various panties.

"What size are you looking for?" he asks.

Off hand she tells him and blushes. Jake starts walking around the store looking a various panties. A cute sales girl walks up to him and asks if he need some help. He smiles and nods no, just looking. For a brief second Debra is jealous.

"How about these?" as he holds up a very sexy satin panty. "I think they would look great on you!"

Debra shakes her head no, thinking that she would look great in those panties, but whom would she wear them for? No, cotton panties will do just fine. She sees Jake walking back towards her as she starts for the check out. Jake steps in front of her blocking the view of the salesclerk and puts something in Debra's pants pocket.

"Shhhh, just act natural, OK. It'll be fine." He whispers in her ear. "I'm going to buy you this pair, OK." He says.

Debra's really nervous as she follows Jake to the check out. He pays for his purchase and jokes with the salesclerk. His smile is wide and he's relaxed. It gives Debra a moment to regain her composure. Then she pays for her purchases and quickly leaves just as the store and the mall starts to close. Jake walks her back to her car.

"I can't believe you did that. Are you trying to get me in trouble!" she says as she hits him on the chest.

Jake laughs and playfully blocks her next punch.

"Oh come on. It was fun wasn't it? I could tell that you got a thrill from doing that. It feels good to be a little bad doesn't it. I tell you what, you can walk back and return it if you want to. Just say you picked it up by mistake..."

Debra thinks about that for a second and says "The store is closed by now, there's no way I could go back there and say that."

"Then keep it. I'll look really hot on you. By the way let me have your phone number so I can call you later. I'd like to see you again."

The compliment throws off Debra's concentration and she gives out her phone number without thinking.

"Well, thanks again for helping me earlier." She says as she gets into her car.

"Wait! Here's your present. I hope you enjoy wearing them." Jake says as he tosses the small bag into her car before she can close the door.

When Debra gets home, she reaches into her pocket to see what Jake put in there. It's a silky red thong. It looks really sexy and Debra has the sudden urge to try it on. It's not like anything she would ever wear and her curiosity gets the best of her. It's late so she goes up to her bedroom and pulls off her pants, socks, and panties. She takes the thong and slides it up her thighs. She keeps her pussy trimmed so there isn't any hair sticking out. She stands in front of the mirror to see how they look. They do look and feel sexy. She spins to see how her ass looks and it looks pretty good. She nods her head and goes into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

She decides to keep the panties on to sleep in them. Just as she begins to go to sleep the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi, remember me? It's Jake."

"Why are you calling me at this hour?"

"I just wanted to know... Are you wearing those panties you took?"

"I don't think that's any of your business!"

"So YOU are wearing them! Do you like them?"

"I tried them on."

"And you kept them on didn't you. I bet they look really sexy on you."

"As a matter of fact they do look good on me."

"It felt good to do something naughty, didn't it. I think you liked the rush, didn't you. A little thrill for your day"

"I don't know what I felt, mostly embarrassed, I think. You shouldn't have done that Jake."

Jake laughs and say "But it did give you a thrill, didn't it. I bet you breakfast that you're wearing them right now while you're in bed, aren't you?"

"Yea, I got them on. So what?"

"How do they feel? Do they make you feel sexy?"

"Yea, they do make me feel sexy, I don't wear these kind of panties."

Debra starts to open up a bit. The conversation is starting to get her a little hot and bothered.

'What else are you wearing to bed."

"Just a silk camisole."

"Rub your hands over the silk and tell me how it feels."

Debra does this without thinking, following Jake's suggestions are starting to turn her on. Her hands run over the silky camisole starting at her stomach and working up to her breasts. Her hands linger on her breast. Just her touch has made her nipples hard.

"It feels sooo soft." She whispers.

"Are you touching your breasts?"

"Yessss, it feels so nice."

"Give them a good squeeze. Pinch your nipple."

She does this and starts to moan. She lightly pinches her nipple and moans louder.

"That feels good doesn't it? I want you to rub your pussy now but don't touch your clit."

Debra's hand slips between her legs, rubbing her pussy through the sexy panties, carefully so that she doesn't tough her clit. She starts to become wet and is moaning again.

"That's it, rub you pussy. Is it getting wet?"

"Yesss, I can feel my juices through the panties."

"Slide your hand under the silky panties and rub you clit."

Her hand moves under the fabric touching her clit. Even though she lightly touches the clit, the sensation is great. Her hips begin to move as she rubs her pussy. She's getting close. The long forgotten sensations of an orgasm are coming to a front. She slides a finger inside and begins to pump it in and out. She's breathing harder now. She's so close. Then...

"Oh my God! I'm cumming!" she yells into the phone.

After she regains her composure Jake says "Well, you lost the bet, you were wearing the panties. Meet me at the Hilton at 7:00 AM for breakfast and wear a short skirt with the panties I bought you today." And with that he hangs up.

The next morning Debra is scrambling around trying to get ready. She finds a black skirt, it's only to her knees but it's the shortest skirt she owns. A satin blouse and black pumps complete the outfit. She grabs her purse and heads for the door. The Hilton is on the other side of town and she just barely makes it. She hurries to the door and Jake is waiting for her in the reception area.

"Wow, you look great Debra and you're right on time. I like that in a woman. Let's go get seated."

Debra smiles at the compliments and follows Jake into the dinning room. They order their meals and coffee. Jake smiles at Debra, his total attention is on her. Even when the cute waitress comes with their food he retains his focus on her. She loves the attention. It's something that she hasn't had in a long time.

"Did you enjoy last night?" Jake asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Last night when I called you. When you touched yourself for me and got off. Did you enjoy that?"

Debra blushes and turns away and replies "I shouldn't have done that."

"You still didn't answer the question, did you enjoy it? Come on, just answer the question."

"Oh alright, yes. I did enjoy it," she says with a smile. The memories of last night rush to her head. She remembers her touch and how good it felt to cum. long lost desires enter her mind.

"I bet you're thinking about it right now aren't you? I can tell by the look on your face."

"No more bets, Jake."

"OK, but I think you really enjoyed yourself last night and you're thinking about doing it again aren't you?"

"I might be, so what of it?"

"Are you wearing the panties I bought for you?"

"Yesss, Why?"

"I want you to show me them. I want to see how they look on you."

"I'm not going to show you here!"

"OK, we'll get a room."

Jake asks Debra to wait over by the end of the counter. Puzzled she goes to the end of the counter and waits. She's watching Jake; his focus is on the counter. He seems to be watching a certain businessman who has his hands full as he tries to check out. Just as the businessman puts his stuff on the counter Jake moves and bumps the man as he reaches across the counter in front of him. Debra notices that Jake's other hand has snatched his key card from the counter. Jake apologizes for bumping him and walks over to Debra. He takes her by the hand and walks her to the elevators. He pushes the button and the doors open and luckily it's empty. He pulls Debra into the elevator and closes the door.

"I can't believe you just did that!" she says.

Before she can say another word, Jake kisses her. His hands go to her face and the kiss is passionate. Just their lips touching. Jake breaks the kiss and looks into Debra's eyes. He moves his hand behind her neck and pulls her close for another kiss. This one is filled with need. Their tongues are doing battle as Debra puts her arms around Jake. She's swept away by the moment. The elevator stops at the fifth floor and they get out. Jake leads her to a room that the key card opens the door.

"We have to hurry, we've only got about an hour before housekeeping gets here."

Debra is in awe and doesn't seem to under stand what Jake means. Jake closes the door and finds a chair by a near by wall and moves it in front of the bed and sits down.

"Debra, please stand in front of the bed and lift you skirt so I can see your panties."

She moves in front of the bed and lifts her skirt up and down quickly.

"There, now can we go?"

"I didn't get a good look to see if they fit right. Why don't you just take off the skirt and show me."

Debra looks at him, uncertain as to what to do.

"Debra, we don't have all day. If you don't show me soon we'll get caught in here. You don't want to get caught now, do you?"

With that added pressure she unzips the skirt and lets it fall to the floor.

"Turn for me."

She turns and begins to model the panties for him. The thrill is turning her on and she can see Jake's cock getting hard in his jeans.

"I knew they you would look beautiful in them. I bet the silk feels really nice on your skin. Rub your hands over them."

Debra follows his commands and rubs the silky panties with her hands. She starts to get turned on. Her eyes are closed as she enjoys the sensation.

Jake quickly pulls his shirt off and moves to Debra. He kisses her again. It takes her breath away it's so passionate. His hands slowly work the buttons on Debra's blouse and it's off before she can say a word. He half carries her to the bed and lies her down. He lies beside her and begins to kiss her again. Debra's emotions are on high, she's living in the moment and her hands begin to caress Jake's body. Jake works his hands behind her, unhooking her bra and sliding it off her body. He kisses her neck and she moans. His hands find her breast and he begins to work it like dough, teasing her nipples with his fingers. He begins to work his kisses down her body, licking and kissing her breasts. He spends a few minutes working on both breasts, sucking the nipples into his mouth. Debra is breathing hard; it's been too long since someone has touched her in this way.

Jake slides down her body, kissing her belly until he gets to the panties. Debra is getting nervous and is breathing hard; she's almost scared. Jake begins to kiss her inner thigh, teasing her. He works his way to the silky panties and runs his tongue along the edge. This produces a moan from Debra. His hands slowly pull her panties off and he uses his hands to spread her legs. He restarts his teasing, kissing all around her pussy. Finally his tongue licks her lips. She tenses for a moment and is shaking with nerves. He slowly runs his tongue over her lips, not touching her clit. She's starting to get wet and Jake works his tongue deep into her pussy. He pulls out and slides a finger inside her and begins to pump it in and out. Debra's moans are becoming louder. Then he goes for the clit. The first touch is electric! Her hands come down on his head and pull him in tight. She's getting close but Jake is relentless. He keeps finger-fucking her pussy as he licks her clit. The first orgasm hits like a thunderclap. Her legs wrap around his head as she cums. He keeps licking pushing her into another orgasm. Her back arches and her grip tightens. He finally stops, Debra's breathing hard but has relaxed her grip on Jake.

Jake stands up and removes his pants and boxers. His cock is hard and precum is dripping from the tip. He reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out a condom and puts it on. He works his way between her legs and places the head of his large cock at the opening of her pussy. Debra watches his every move but doesn't say a word.

"Do you want me to put it in?"

"Yes." She whispers.

"Tell me what you want me to do, I want to hear you say it." He says.

"Put your cock in me."

"You know that's not what I want to hear. I want to hear you say it."

Debra is breathing hard and she can feel the tip of is cock at the entrance of her pussy. It's driving her crazy.

"Just shove your cock in me and fuck me Jake!"

He pushes his cock inside about half way, she's still wet from his earlier licking but she's still tight. Debra moans as his cock slides inside of her and she can feel her pussy stretching. He pulls out and pushes back in. He keeps working in his cock, inch by inch until it's totally inside her. He's on top of her and kissing her deeply as he slowly fucks her. Her legs wrap around his waist trying to pull him deeper. Jake picks up the pace and is really driving into her pussy. He continues to fuck her deeply. He sits up and pulls one of her legs to his chest so that he can gain some leverage and starts pounding her pussy. Debra has never been fucked like this before. Her eyes are wide with fright and amazement. She finds herself fucking back. They both are getting close and are on the verge of cumming.

"Cum with me!" Jake says.

They both moan and cum at the same time. Debra can fell Jake's hot cum through the condom. Jake releases her leg and collapses on the bed next to her. They're both breathing hard and they take a few minutes to regain their composure.

"I want to take you out to a club tonight. I want you to dress really sexy for me so you're going to have to wear a shorter skirt so I can see more of your sexy legs and wear these panties tonight. I have to run some errands so I must leave now. I'll meet you here in the lobby at 8:00. Don't be late."

And with that he gets up and gets dressed and heads for the door.

Debra lies on the bed, taking in everything that has happened. She's sexually satisfied but in a daze as if she can't believe that it just happened. It was like a dream. Then it dawns on her that she should get going to because she's in a room she shouldn't be in and it would be hard to explain why she was there. She quickly gets dressed and leaves.