The Rammington Inn

Story Info
His limits are smashed.
6.5k words
4.11
23.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door closes and I hear the locking mechanism click into place, a small sigh of relief escapes me. Finally I am in the safety of the motel room, registration is complete and as best I know, no one has seen me drive into the motel lot, and I don't need to worry about if there is a vacant room available for early access on a Saturday morning. Immediately I slip my cell phone out and dial her number. She answers on the first ring and advises she is not too far away and should be here shortly. A relief to know that not much time will be wasted as it was that first time we met. She was delayed getting away from work and I had to wait and wait anxiously for her, wondering if she was actually going to show up.

The shoes and socks are first and are soon neatly nestled next to the easy chair by the small round table near the window. The socks draped over the top of the shoes as she would expect. She doesn't allow me to be sloppy and scatter my clothes asunder about the room. My shirt and then my trousers are next and are hung on the motel hangers beneath the hat and coat rack in the vanity area. Looking at myself in the vanity mirror, I can't help but smile. The sheer lacy thong does little to cover my privates. My soft cock is clearly visible through the lacy fabric, pressed upward toward my belly but my balls are protruding out both sides of the thong with very little of them covered. I hope my choice of women's panties for this week will please her. I doubt it matters to her anyway as I have the suspicion she gets more of a charge out of her vision of me shopping for them each week than seeing them on me. They don't usually stay on me very long after she arrives anyway and she takes them home with her afterwards so that I have to go shopping again for our next rendezvous. She must have quite a collection of them by now.

Peering out of the slit in the drapes I anxiously await the arrival of her car into the parking lot. Only after I see it do I pull the drapes tightly shut and assume my station, kneeling by the door. I reach up and open the door ever so slightly so that the lock bolt in no longer engaged in the keeper and can be pushed open by her upon her arrival. The thought does enter my mind that I am leaving myself vulnerable by leaving the door like this. There are lots of shady looking characters that hang around this Rammington Inn. Sure would hate to have one of them barge into the room and find me like this. Well it really isn't the Rammington Inn but that is the pet name she has given it from her love of her strap on.

I hear her faint little knock before she pushes the door open and enters. I don't know why she bothers to knock but she always does. It certainly isn't as if she is going to give me a chance to do anything to prepare for her in that split second. "Well, look at you, boy. You did good! My husband will love me in that thong. Very sexy indeed."

She pauses just long enough to give me that quick inspection and extend her hand for me to kiss before tossing her little black bag and the tennis racket on the nearest double bed. "Tennis anyone?" she chides as she passes by that bed and sits on the end of the far double bed. It is an old tennis racket of mine and harbors her riding crop as well as a tennis racket in its cover since the crop is too long to fit into her bag.

She crosses her legs and the free leg immediately starts flicking back and forth as women so commonly do when sitting with their legs crossed. I heard once upon a time long ago that they get some stimulation of their clit by doing that. Whether true or not I always think that is the case when I see one doing that.

I know the game plan well by now and quickly shuffle over to her on my knees till I am on the floor just in front of her. She doesn't have to tell me what she expects and just smiles as I loosen the laces of her tennis shoe and remove it. Numerous kisses follow to the top of her foot before finally taking her big toe into my mouth and licking it as suck it. Each little piggy gets the same attention until all have been treated likewise to her satisfaction. Only then does she raise her foot to allow me access to the bottom of it. When the bottom her foot has been licked clean, she crosses her legs the other way and the process is repeated on the other foot. She knows how I hate worshipping her feet like this and that I am sure makes the act pleasurable for her.

"Well boy what will it be? Do you want to dine first or get fucked first?"

"It's your pleasure ma'am." I respond.

Pulling up the hem of her skirt to expose her panties, she slips a hand inside its hem and in but a second or two withdraws it. Her fingers are glistening with moisture. "I am so fucking wet just thinking about all the fun I am going to have with you today. Want a taste?" she offers pushing her fingers into my mouth, laughing as she does. "A little appetizer for you, boy."

"Decisions, decisions," she remarks. "I would really love to fuck that little ass of yours now but my wet pussy is just crying out for some relief. Hubby is away visiting his mum this week and I am horny as hell. I think what we should do is let you eat my pussy a bit. It's all hot and ready and I am sure you can give me a quickie before we get into the heavy stuff. Whatcha think, boy?"

"It's your pleasure ma'am." I respond.

"Good boy!" and as she stands, she continues, "Let me get a bit more comfortable."

Still on my knees with my head bowed, I can just get a glimpse of her out of the corner of my eyes as she undresses and lays her clothes neatly on the other bed. She is far from being a fashion model or beauty queen, not even close as her body is showing some effects of her age but it doesn't matter to me in any way. Every fiber of that body is dominant and just what I want and need.

Pausing before returning, she opens her black bag and dumps its contents onto the bed next to her clothes. I don't need to see to know what is there. I have experienced those contents many times before. There are leather cuffs, a ball gag, a black blindfold, an assortment of nipple clamps and dildos, a strapon harness, a flogger, a paddle, a collar with leash attached and lotions and lubricants for her use and pleasures. Thankfully she didn't delve into the tennis racket cover for the crop. I can't afford to wear any deep marks on the home front.

As she returns I can see she has her favorite toy in her hand, the clover clamps. She might as well get rid of the other nipple clamps after getting these as the others never get used anymore. With a little pinch my nipples are all erect and awaiting their fate. She gives the chain between them a little tug just to make sure they are secure when she finishes their installation. She just smiles at my grimace of pain as they bite a bit harder with that tug. I can take them right now but as time passes I will be begging for her to remove them. And when she finally does, my nipples will be so tender that the slightest pinch will have me crying out.

As she spreads her legs sitting again on the end of the bed right in front of me, I am starring it right in the face up close. A bit of stubble is beginning to show all around it, a week's growth from when she had me shave her last Saturday. I find myself a little puzzled that she hasn't already pulled my head between her thighs when she offers, "You know as much as I enjoy seeing your pale white face between my dark thighs, I think I have had a change of heart. My pussy can wait. That little yelp you let out when I pulled on the clover's chain has perked my sadistic desires a bit. I think I want to enjoy hurting you as a way to get this ole pussy more than ready for your face. My flogger is just crying out to be used on your pale skin. I just love the red lines it makes on you. Maybe afterwards, I'll let you see just how many orgasms you can coax out of it."

"On your feet boy!" she demands. "Go put your hands over your head and on the wall over the entrance to the vanity area. I would gag you but I am going to want you to count for me. I hope you know better than to cry out so somebody might hear you outside of this room anyway."

"Yes ma'am, I'll do my best."

"Damn right you will boy. You will stand there until I tire of whipping you and take it like a good little girl. Girls can take pain so much better than you male wimps anyway."

Her first stoke was vicious and landed near the top of my right hip, the ends of the flogger wrapping around to bite into my side at this location.

My cry out of ooh and one just barely makes it out of my mouth before her backhand stroke lands on the opposite hip at much the same location with the same velocity. "Ooh, two!" I cry out quickly as almost immediately another lands on my right side. Back and forth they come in rapid succession. The oohs fall by the wayside as it is all I can do to get the number out before the next stroke of the flogger finds its mark. My body is jerking back and forth as it recoils from her strokes. Nine then ten, nineteen then twenty, twenty nine then thirty. I am nearing the point where I am going to make use of my safe word when she stops at 35. I feel like she has been testing me, wanting me to use it. She loves it when I have to give in and use it. It is like she has won the contest.

"Time to dine, boy. My pussy is really wet now and very much in need."

I know she is turning away and headed back to the bed even as I don't make a move to follow. For whatever reason, I murmur between gasps, "Cincuenta."

It stops her in her in her tracks, and with a bit of surprise, she asks, "What did you say boy?"

Knowing she has always joked about cincuenta being her favorite number, I thought it a shame to be so close and not let her get to her favorite number. "Cincuenta, my Mistress, cincuenta."

"So you want some more do you boy?"

"If you wish Mistress?" I meekly reply.

"By damn, cincuenta it shall be boy."

Almost immediately I know I have made a mistake. If I had thought the first 35 were vicious, I have been badly mistaken. Now my pride will not allow me to use my safe word since it is I that asked for it. I am not sure she would allow its use anyway. Suddenly I am totally in my sub space and oblivious to the pain. I am no longer trying to count and have no idea if she stopped at fifty or not.

As she drops the flogger to the floor I fall to my knees as well. My submission is total and I am hers to do with as she see fit. I have never felt so completely at her will and mercy before as I do now.

She sits on the edge of the bed and lays back on it, slipping a pillow under her head so she can watch while spreading her legs wide. I can see the moisture on her pussy lips and I know she is more than ready for me. Usually I would have gone directly to it but this time I fall to my hands and knees and kiss her feet as a symbol of my total submission to her whims. Slowly I kiss and lick my way up her legs, just barely passing my tongue through her pussy as I work my way up to her chest, kissing, licking and nibbling as I go. I lick and suck on each nipple before moving up to her neck, kissing it from ear to ear.

"I love it boy, but I must ask, what the hell has gotten into you today? Cincuenta? What brought that on?

"I know how It is something you always talked about so I wanted to give it to you. Now that I have been whipped so thoroughly, I want more than ever to do whatever you would like of me to please you."

"Well if you are tripping around the world boy, you shouldn't go just to the equator. There is a whole another hemisphere to explore," she advises as she rolls over onto her stomach. "Continue your journey boy."

As I reach her bottom, I kiss and lick all over her buttocks until she steps in, "Get that face down between my buttocks in my crack boy. I want to feel that tongue on my asshole. Rim it boy!" she demands.

I don't hesitate but try as I might, pressing my head into her crack I can just barely reach her anus with the tip of my tongue. Anyway I lick it as best I can.

"Take your hands and spread my cheeks boy. I want to feel that tongue in me boy."

Sure enough, spreading her cheeks that way, I can get my lips right down against her. As I push my tongue into her tight asshole, I have never before felt so erotic, never so submissive as now.

"Fuck it with your tongue boy! That's it. Good boy...You are indeed learning a new trick today and I am loving it."

Never in my life have I ever dreamed of doing such a thing as this but here I am doing just as she directs and thriving on her every word of praise.

"That's enough boy! My pussy is throbbing and in need of that talented tongue of yours." And as she is rolling over onto her back again she asks, "Were you sincere in doing whatever I like of you as you said?"

"Yes ma'am, whatever you wish." Is my immediate response.

"Wonderful. Today you have graduated from just being a sub to being a slave. I love it boy. Now get that pretty white face of yours into my wet pussy and do your thing boy."

Wet pussy is indeed an understatement. It is awash with her excitement. This won't take long I am thinking. And as my lips encircle her erect clitoris, I hear the sound of numbers being entered into her iphone. And as my tongue teases it, flicking rapidly across it, I hear her voice say, "Are you busy?" and then after a pause, "Good, I need your help." And as the movement of her hips indicate her release is nearing, I hear her tell someone our room number. It is the last of her conversation as she drops the phone and grabs my head with both hands, pulling me hard against her pussy. My tongue and lips are fully involved now and it is but a moment more before her cries of ecstasy begin. They seem to go on forever and ever although it is probably just so many seconds until it is over and she gradually releases her grip on my head. "Clean me up boy," she finally whispers between her gasps for air.

Finally she sits up and pushes me away. "On your feet boy. We have to get you ready for our company."

First it is the leather blindfold and my world goes completely black. Next are the leather wrist cuffs and my arms are quickly secured behind my back. Next are the collar and the leash.

I can't see where she is leading me but it is soon evident that the front of my knees are against the edge of the bed. As she continues to pull on the leash, I am forced to bend forward at the waist until my chest and face are against the top of the bed. I feel the bed move and it is but a second that she has positioned herself on the bed so that my head is again between her thighs. "Eat it boy. Let's see if you can give me another great orgasm like that last one."

It is still as wet as ever and my face is quickly immersed in her moisture. I am just locating her clit as her phone rings and I hear her say, "Yes that is the right room number. I have left the door ajar so come right in. I think you will know immediately what I want you to do. Just don't say a word, just do it."

I am having a bit of a trouble concentrating on the task at hand as I wonder who this stranger is that is about to join us. Could it be her hairdresser that has stopped by a time or two before, maybe her cross dresser friend that she likes to bang, or maybe her friend Brian but he hasn't been around in such a long time and when he was with us he was only interested in screwing the mistress and not one that it would seem she would tell to just do it. Maybe none of these and someone entirely different. What can it be that this person is just to do? There's a paddle and a flogger on the bed that they could use. My ass is certainly in the position to make it a great target for either. I haven't heard her mention the crop so whoever it is surely won't know it's in the racket case.

Still I am struggling with my task at hand as my mind wanders, wondering who and what. I guess I will find out shortly as I hear the door open and then close with a solid click as the lock returns to the keeper. Not a word is exchanged and I try to concentrate in vain on eating her pussy. Finally she breaks the silence with, "Here, put this on."

Got to be a strapon I am thinking. And as I feel it pressing between my cheeks my guess is confirmed. I sure hope they used some KY gel on it. The hands that grip my hips as it presses against my anus are not feminine. Suddenly I realize this is no strapon that is being forced into me. My fears are confirmed as I hear him say, "Nice tight little asshole, this is going to be fun."

"Sure will be," she replies. "It has been a fantasy of mine to have my pussy eaten by a sub that is getting fucked up the ass.......Drive that face hard into my waiting pussy Brian."

"My pleasure Samantha. My pleasure indeed."

When I had said I would do anything to please her, I had meant for her...but then I guess this is in fact for her pleasure after all. The strokes are long and slow and I don't find them to be appreciably different from when she uses a strapon in me. Only this time he will cum in me. He will experience an orgasm using me. I am going to be another man's bitch. It is a mixture of strange sensations and emotions all merged together. It is against one of the limits I set when I first met Sam. But at the same time it is like the pinnacle of submission for me or should I say the depth, being used by another male.

I can feel his grip on my hips tighten as his strokes increase in intensity, his hips banging against my ass cheeks. As I hear his moans of pleasure I believe I can even feel the throbbing of his cock as he explodes inside me. My own grunts are muffled as they escape from the confines of her pussy.

"Beautiful, just beautiful!" she exclaims.

And as he withdraws, he asks, "What should I do with this thing?"

"Just drop it on the floor. I am sure it won't be the first rubber or the last that the maids find on the floor of one of these rooms. But you shouldn't waste its contents," she advises.

"Gotha," is his simple agreement.

It is then I feel his fingers slip under the collar at the back of my neck. As he pulls me away from her pussy, she protests, "Hey he hasn't finished with me yet."

"You can have him back in just a minute, but I need him for a moment first." Then he continues, "On your knees bitch!"

His tone is not that of a request, but rather a command that he expects me to comply with and I do ever so obediently. "Open wide boi," he demands and again I don't hesitate.

His cock is still hard as it fills my mouth. It is also obvious that he has laced it with the contents of that rubber. I tremble with weakness as he says, "Clean it good boi. Lick it all over bitch. Suck on it boi."

It is not my first experience with a male but is my first time to be on the receiving end and to taste a man's cum, recalling to my surprise how I had watched her viciously take her little cross dresser with her strapon. She had his skirt raised and his panties down around his knees as she did it at the foot of the bed on which I was restrained so that I could watch. I had been excited from watching and it hadn't gone unnoticed by him. Before I could protest, he had vaulted onto the bed and captured my cock in his mouth as soon as our mistress had finished with him. I had watched his head bob up and down on me in rapid movements and was truly amazed at how quickly he had gotten me off. No girl had every done that so quickly. Had it been because I was already excited from watching...or for some other reason?

Seemingly satisfied with my efforts, he grabs my head with both hands and forces his cock into my throat and holds it there until I gag and squirm in an effort to free myself so I can breathe again.

He just laughs before he withdraws and then issues a threat, "Get used to it boi. I am sure Sam can get me back up again in no time. And when she does I am going to fuck that pretty face of yours." And as I gasp my lungs full of oxygen again, he continues, "Every lil subbie boi needs their face and ass used. Isn't that right boi?"

12