The Ranch

Story Info
Loving wive cuckolds husband then turns him into ladyboy.
2.5k words
3.24
44.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Brenda came home and confessed to having an affair at work with Robert a black man. She said he made her cum so hard and apologized to me. Then she said Jess if I slip again will you leave me I said I would cross that bridge if it came. We had been married for two years, both with good jobs and great house bought life looking good then this affair. I asked Brenda was it a one time thing or more than once. Brenda said been going on for a month I sat down shaking feeling flush and sick to my stomach.

The love of my life is telling me she has been fucking another man. My soul mate the woman I wanted to have children with. Brenda came and hugged me and said Jess it just happened. Do you love him should I file for divorce what made you tell me now? I am carrying his child now. Holey Fucking Christ you are pregnant how do you know it is his, could it be ours? Brenda said 50/50 but you and I have not had as much sex as Robert and I have.

So I am a cuckold now am I suppose to watch you two fuck and suck his dick lick your pussy full of his cum. Have him fuck my ass too and be locked up in chastity or turned into a she male for you and Robert's pleasure!!! Brenda said no no. I will sleep on the couch and let you know in the morning If I will stay or not.

My night was fitful sleep and bad dreams and thoughts of what life would be like without her. I had coffee and breakfast waiting on Brenda when she got up I was sitting there thinking still. I told Brenda we would cross the Rubicon this evening, after I finished breakfast I left but called in with a personal business day off. I called a lawyer friend and went to talk to him about my options I would have some scratches but could get out now with little economic damage or stay and try to work things out.

I arrived home very late walked in and there was Brenda and Robert. Brenda was crying and Robert holding her hand. I said why the tears, Brenda said because you are leaving me. How do you know this Brenda? You saw a lawyer today yes an old friend from childhood but how did you find out a secretary in there office knows me and she told me.

I am damn tempted to shoot this man here but it would only kill the father, if he is of your child! Brenda slid a sheet of paper across the table my direction it is his she said we had test done and the DNA matches Robert. Brenda how can I stay unless I am a cuckold or a sissy or you become the dominate and me the wimp husband.

I was almost afraid she would say would you do that for me! Brenda got up and hugged me crying like little child sobbing uncontrollably Robert stood up and I said where are you going? Robert said to give you two space and time little late now don't you think she is with your child and you are in our marriage now. Brenda looked at me with tears and said you are staying? I guess I love you and do not wish to live without you. What abut Robert she said? He can sleep with you and I will stay on the couch.

Brenda smiled at me hugged and kissed me deeply saying I love you. I always will love you, so I get you both for now I guess. Then Brenda went and kissed Robert deeply and said I told you he would not leave. Robert must have thought he would push things because he took Brenda's pants down turned her around so she was facing me and said tell him how much you love him now as he shoved his dick in her pussy Brenda was looking in my eyes while Robert fucked her. She started screaming how much she was enjoying it Robert said tell Jess what he is! Brenda said Jess you are my beloved cuckold husband and I love you with my all, as she screamed I am cumming and squirted.

Humiliated and watching my wife collapse on the floor exhausted and sweat beading on her head. Robert walked to me and put his hands on my head pushing me down I slumped to my knees and took his dick in my mouth. Brenda took off her cloths got on her knees by me and said I will help I sucked my first dick with his cum and hers on it.

Brenda felt my cock and it was hard too. Brenda said for me to strip when I was nude she lead both of us by our dicks to our bedroom. When we got there she layed down and said Jess goes first Then you Robert and this time Robert you clean Jess's cock off ok? Robert agreed and the fuck fest began I was nailed in my ass by Robert. Robert true to his word did clean my cock off he did not suck it. I watched Robert fuck Brenda in the ass and then I was allowed to do her, ass hole was gaping open and my 6 1/2" cock may not have even been felt but I got something I had never before had her ass.

I got up early and had Brenda's and Robert's breakfast made and ready. Robert made a remark about how I would make a good housewife. I thought nothing of it. I did however say my father use to make the family breakfast every morning. Brenda was bubbling over and said that she was riding to work with Robert and mentioned there time of arrival this afternoon. We all went to work Brenda kissed me deeply said thank you I love you. Robert opened her door she got in and they left for work together.

When I got home both Brenda and Robert were nude and she was obviously freshly fucked. They had pizza bought so we ate and Robert ask me if I could get some time off from my job and how much time. I said 30 days but will take a two weeks notice to get it. Brenda walked over to me kissed me and said darling would you take it for me. What for I asked well Robert and I were talking about a Ranch Retreat for loving cuckold husbands to help you understand how much this means to me and how it will enrich our lives and our marriage. Ok dear I will do it for you again got first dibs on Brenda even though her pussy and ass were full of Roberts cum. Brenda banished Robert to the couch and I got my wife all night alone.

Robert and Brenda drove me to this "Ranch Retreat" said that they would be back when time was up and to call if I needed them sooner. I stood there watching my wife drive off with Robert my cock twitching. I was greeted by a couple of large black men and a large black woman led into a room then they sat me down started the paper work. The usual name rank serial number when finished they knew where I was born my family history job history. Then I was taken into room and shown some videos while these were playing I was drinking a soft drink and remember nothing till I woke in a room naked with three people again black people. My cock was in a chastity device I had been shaved of all hair below my lip. Cock and balls waxed clean of hair they were painting my toenails and fingernails. My eye brows were waxed clean and was treated to feminine eye lashes and make up. They put stockings on me and then high heels 6" heels strapped on so I could not remove them and finally a large very large but plug in my ass. I was helped up and stood on the heels teetering between two men that walked me to my room for the next 30 days.

My cock was taken out of chastity once a day and I was ass fucked by a large black dick always cumming hard when my prostrate was hit emptying my cum in a reciprocal which was removed. Then after my but plug was replaced. I was forced to walk like the run way models one foot in front of the other. My hair was given laser treatments and I was given a vitamin once a day for 5 days then twice a day there after.

I was taught how to do make up and nails put on guarders stockings and a bra. I was unrecognizable from what I was when I arrived. I was almost a she male fucked daily once for a week then several times a day after that. I sucked cocks Big Black Cock till I could deep throat an 11" all the way to his balls and lick his nuts too. My body changed I could walk in 6" heels with no discomfort of course for 30 days I had nothing else on. They marched me around all day from early till late and the vitamin's were giving me energy too. My butt was developing fat and my breast getting larger. I was always in the room soft music all night every night for the whole time.

I was dressed in a short dress that stopped at the curve of my ass I had guarders red stockings red 6" heels and the dress was red a red matching bra a brazier so my cleavage showed and my cock securely locked up. I pulled a three man train in my ass and my mouth then they helped me straiten up and put abut plug in under my thong.

Robert and Brenda arrived I was lead to them. Brenda kissed me deeply said she missed me. Then said have you been sucking cock naughty boy and laughed. Robert walked over to me turned me around and I felt my panties being pulled away from my ass and the but plug pulled out. Robert said he has been fucking too unzipped his trousers pulled his cock out and shoved it in my ass fucking me like the slut I was now. I screamed as I came and my cock dribbled in its cage. Brenda said I believe you made him cum. Lets go home.

Robert replaced my but plug pulled my panties back trowed a towel for me to sit on and helped me into the car. Brenda said how was your training you look lovely I cant wait to show you off we have a party planned tonight your coming home party. I started crying and Brenda said don't do that your mascara will run. I can enjoy shopping with you now you always hated shopping so much. We have a wardrobe to buy you now stockings hose panties bustiers shoes and make up lots to do in the next weeks.

There will be 40 people here tonight we are having it catered and it is private invitation only you are the guest of honor. Brenda helped me straighten up my make up fix my hair removed my panties douched me then fixed my make up and said lets be off. We got in the car an went to a private club like thing got out and went in.

All of my friends from work my brother one sister Roberts brothers and cousins too my boss came in last. Everyone was asking where I was that knew me, my family too. Robert got up after the food was served to propose a toast along with Brenda. Brenda said let me start. My perfect beautiful husband Jess has had a little secret that is now time to release here is my beloved and she took my hand leading me up beside her and said meet Jessica now. I was with tears streaming down embarrassed to all hell. Brenda hugged me and patted my back there there I know you are happy but hold those tears you will ruin your make up.

Wow that is hot someone said and so wonderful someone else said being pregnant with his child and all. After eating and some music and dancing me getting slapped by my sister and my brother calling me a whore before they left. I was crying harder and not knowing why. I felt like a girl. One of Roberts cousins started dancing with me and remarked how good I danced felt me up and then turned me around and put his cock in my ass on the dance floor in front of all of the people there he fucked me till I screamed and came so hard. Then another man did the same and one put his cock in my mouth I was impaled over and over like a piece of fuck meat my cock dripping gallons of precum. My boss even took a turn in both holes. When the last one pulled out my face had cum on it my ass was full of cum and I was feeling like a slut crying. I said Brenda if you ever loved me take me someplace else now!! Brenda said Robert darling this party is over take me and Jessica home now!!!

Robert drove us home and Brenda told him to leave. Brenda took me to the shower cleaned me up douched me again unlocked my chastity gently washing every inch of my body sucking my cock. Brenda dried me off and then herself lead me by my dick to the bed. While we were making love she explained that She and Robert talked this over and thought it best if I changed some so I would never leave her. She told me she loved me as always maybe deeper now. Brenda said she was a black cock slut too and had fucked every man at the party except my boss. She kissed me deeply told me again she loved me. Then explained that she would give me a son and three daughters they would be raised Big Black Cock sluts too. She said the cum milking at the ranch are now frozen will be in vitriol into her the son 1st then three daughters. Our children will know that Jess or Jessica is there father. They will see that I am a Big Black Cock slut as I proved tonight. Brenda kissed me and said I made her proud watching me fuck and not even rumpling my dress or getting my make up messed up. She said I suck cock better than she, asked would I teach her.