The Rancher Gets A Wife

Story Info
She gets him in the long run.
1.3k words
4.02
23.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers

[her side]

Summer work's as the housekeeper for a Rancher. She's been there for over 5 years now. Summer also has the hot's for him. But after the years have gone by she decided to change her appearance some. Instead of keeping her hair up, she leave's it down, and started wearing a little make-up and ask for Friday nights off, where she would go out.

[his side]

He watches her as she leaves every Friday night, wondering where she goes and with whom. She comes home after midnight, closer to 1 am, then goes right to bed. Tonight he saw her leave a little early and she was dress to kill in a slim black, strapless dress, a silver lace shawl. Just thinking about her made him hard. When he heard her truck pull out, he headed for his room and the VCR. Pushed a tape in, and for the next hour or so he sat there jerking off to a porn he was watching.

[her side]

She was mad as hell, the tire blew on her truck, and it took her over an hour to change it. When She pull in after 2, Fred was waiting for her. "Where have you been?" he yelled. She counted to ten and turn to him. "You know something Mr. Thomas...Your an asshole and impossible jerk." she said. She turn to walk away, when he grab her arm. "GET YOUR HAND OFF ME...NOW." she said in a tense voice. He step back and look at her. "I'm sorry Miss. Denson, I was worried, and......." he told her. She walk into the house and went to her room, closing the door, and falling onto her bed. Taking a deep breath, she got up and went to take a shower.

[his side]

He look at the clock it was after 1 in the morning, she should be home soon. He thought she would have been home an hour ago too. Looking at his watch again it was 2, then he heard her truck pulling in. He reach for the door at the same time as she did. He said some things he shouldn't have, and he knew it, but the words came out if his mouth before he had the chance to stop himself. She was up stairs now madder at him than any other time since he met her. He got up and went up stairs to tell her he was sorry again. He didn't think to knock, just open the door......and stop dead in his tracks.

She was standing naked in the shower, she was beautiful. From her long, long brown hair, when she turn he got a peek at her massive titties. He knew that she had long, slender legs, her clothes over the last few Friday nights show them off very well. When she lifted her leg, he saw the outline of her hairy bush, he felt his cock stiffen. Stepping back out of the room, he went quickly to his bedroom. He stood with his back to the window sill, looking out at the night sky. He keep seeing her naked body in the shower, soon he had his cock out of his pants , and was stroking it. With his other hand he took out his balls, rubbing them while he kept stroking his cock, and thinking about Summer.

[her side]

Stepping out of the shower, she grab the towel and went to her room. As she slip her robe on she thought about what happen earlyer. She owed him an apologue, closing her robe she went to his room, seeing the door open she look in and saw him standing at the window. As she was taking a step forward, she stop. She watch him as he pulling on his cock, and he was huge. With her hand over her mouth, she watch him stroke his cock and balls. Dragging her eyes away, she look up and saw that his eyes were close. She also saw that he was pumping his cock hard and fast now. "Oh God Nikki, I'm Cumming!!" she heard him cried out.

[their side]

She walk into the room. "You call Fred." she said. He turn to look at her. The first thing he saw was her tit hanging out of her robe. Walking over to her, he stop in front of her. He lifted his hand to hold, and squeeze her tit, taking his thumb and brushing back and forth across her taut nipple. "Yes I called you, I sat in this room all evening, watching a porn wishing it was you doing those things to me, that those girls were doing to him." he told her. She reach down, and caress his soft cock, feeling him getting hard. "Oh, and What were those girls doing that you wanted me to do?" she question him. He was moving his cock in her hand now, and his other hand was holding, and squeezing her other tit. "They were sucking, licking, kissing, and fucking." he said. He held her face in one hand, leaning down he lick her lips before his mouth took hers.

His kiss was as intoxicating, as it was thrilling. He pull her to his bed, and sat down pulling her on his lap. His hand s left her face and move down to take off her robe, slipping it off she lean her head back as he kiss his way down to suck on her nipples. She was holding onto his shoulders, as he suck on one then the other nipple. She sat squirming on his lap, rubbing her pussy over his cock head. Reaching down she held him in her hand, stroking him slowly. Slipping off his lap she kneel in front of him on the floor. Taking his cock in her mouth, she suck on him like she would a lollipop. He couldn't help himself he started fucking her mouth. "Oh god Baby, yes, God love I love this." he moan loudly. "AAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!" he grunted, when she deep throated him. She move her mouth faster now, wanting to taste his cum. "OOOOOHHHH, Baby I'm cumming!!" he cried out. Summer took him deeper into her mouth when she heard him yell, swallowing his cum.

He fall back on the bed and she move up next to him breathing heavy. Turning his head he saw her there, pulling her down to him. "Summer I can't tell you how much that means to me, but I would like more if that's okay with you." he whispers in her ear. She moves on top of him, leaning down to kiss him. He puts his ams around her, pulling her closer. He reaches between them and takes his cock in his hands, placing it at the entrance of her pussy. Lifting his hips he enters her, rolling her under him. He move's inside her slowly, making her squirm under him. Grabbing the pillows, he places them under her to get in deeper. She can feel his hard cock moving deep inside. Not waiting him to pull out, she grab his ass and stop him from moving. "Oh baby I have to move or I'm going died right here." he said. "NO...SO..CLOSE..GOD....I'M..." she groan. He felt her body stiffen, and explode over his hard cock. That made him cum to.

The next morning she found herself in bed alone. Sitting up she discover a note on the night stand. "SUMMER, HAD TO GO INTO TOWN. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE TODAY. I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU," he wrote. Leaving the note she got up to fix breakfast, and clean the house. She was sitting on the porch when he pull into the yard. Getting out of the truck she saw he had flowers and a box with him. Walking up to her, he kneel down on one knee. Taking her hand he handed her the flowers. "Summer would you marry me?" he ask. Looking at him she set the flowers down next to her on the swing.

"Why Fred?" she ask.

"The condom broke, and if there is a child I don't want him or her born without me right there.

honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers