The Rape

Story Info
Claire finds her fantasy fulfilled in an unexpected way.
2.9k words
3.75
90.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was standing trembling in the middle of the room, as he came to her, tracing one finger over her face and neck.

- You are a beauty, aren't you? He asked. How do you feel my dear?

She defiantly looked away, and clenched her teeth at the bastard who kept her in place. What she hadn't expected, though, was the feel of a rough hand grabbing her hair and forcing her to look into the deep eyes of the man in front of her.

- When I ask you something you will answer me. Is that clear?

She looked into his eyes with a lot of hatred , and clenched her teeth harder, refusing to let him order her this way.

-You bitch! He said, and slapped her hard over the face. She fell on the floor , and sobbed one time loudly. The shock of the blow had awakened her senses and shivers of fear were crossing her. What had she gotten herself into?

She tried to get up, but his foot pushed her back down. With a straight movement he unzipped his zipper and pulled his cock out.

- No, she cried!

- Shut up, bitch! Open your mouth. The man got himself on top of her chest, so that his knees were on each side of her, and his rigid cock was right in front of her mouth.

-No, please, she said, but his hand slapped her hard on the face again.

-Open up. That's it... good girl...

His cock entered her mouth violently, and he started fucking her face, moving forward and backward without regards to her choking signs. He was in her throat after a few seconds, using her brutally for his pleasure, while tears ran cross her face. This couldn't be happening to her. Not to her. He pushed his cock even harder, forcing her to snap out of any thoughts, bringing his belly right on her face.

-Oh God, this is good. That's it sweety. Take me all in. Ahhhh.

He was all in her throat, and she felt almost no oxygen from the belly pressed on her face, as he fastened and harshened his movements. She had to fight her gag reflex, and just let him move in and out of her, while his balls slapped her chin, hoping that this would soon be over. Than, with a loud growl, he pushed in hard and stayed there, cuming in her throat, as she was forced to take all his fluid. He pulled out of her, as brutally as he had entered and petted her on the cheek.

- That's a good girl. Wait until the boys get to taste you, sweety. An evil grim was on his face. Don't you move, now. I will be right back.

He went out of the room, and closed the door behind him.

"This is my chance", Claire thought to herself, and jumped on her weakened feet struggling. There was a window that seemed big enough for her to get out. She opened it and put one knee on the edge, but right than the door opened, and the man who had fucked her mouth came in together with two other muscular, broad men. She froze, a look of fear on her face. Instead of looking angry, though he was rather amused. He evily smiled and said to his companions.

-Look at her, boys, our little friend here wants to take some air. Well, we will take care of that, won't we?

In one step he was next to her, and he hit her hard on the face. Than he grabbed her hair and grabbed her after him, as he went outside. The other two men started laughing and followed them. Shortly , they were in the courtyard, right in front of the window Claire had tried to escape through.

-Jean Pierre, ordered the man who was holding Claire, bring me the horse whip. I think we ought to teach this bitch some respect. You, Claude, go and call all the workers to gather around here. Tell them we have fresh....entertainment. He grinned again. As for you, bitch , get undressed. NOW!

She started crying, imploring him to stop, but he slapped her again on the face.

-I said undress! Now!

She took her blouse off trembling, and than her pants, remaining only in her lingerie.

- Good girl. Now take off your bra!

Not daring to confront him again, she took the piece of garment off, exposing her glorious breasts to the spring cool air.

- That's it, bitch. Now your underware.

As she was taking off the last clothing that had covered her body, a group of about 25 men in their 20s , 30s and 40s came in the courtyard from all over the place.

-Hey, look here. What a beauty. Come on sweety, turn around. Let us show your tits.

Whistles and obscene talking surrounded , and she felt tears going down her face.

-I am glad you are all here, boys, said the cruel punisher. This bitch is quite the beauty, but needs a bit of training; she was eager to escape through her chamber window into the courtyard, so we are going to give her exactly what she wanted. Jean Pierre, he ordered , hand me the whip. Now, boys , take her and tie her with her hands up to that tree, living her body at our disposal.

- Yes, Antoine.

- No, Claire screamed, as two pairs of hands took her up and tied her hand by the tree's first brench.

- Shut up, bitch , said one of the men and slapped her across the face.

As she was standing nacked and with her hands tied to the brench of the tree, she saw Antoine come in front of her with the whip ready.

- Because it is your first day, sweety, I promisse I'll be good. He winked at her, while the others laughed. 25 on your ass, and 25 on your tits. Than all these men here will have some fun with you.

- Hey Antoine, make her count the lashes, said cruelly one of the men.

Antoine laughed and came closer to Claire.

- You heart him, sweety. You will count out each lash, and if you miss one we start over again.

Than his face became harsh and he hastened the whip through the air, right on her tits. She screamed , her all body trembling, as she counted:

-One.

LASH

-Two.

LASH

-Three

LASH

Her breasts were becoming red at first, than purple and covered with welts. The pain was excruciating and tears were streaming down her face. Yet her weak voice never lost count of the blows, her mind too terrified at the thought of starting back over again. She had gotten herself into this, so she will find a way to get out. For now, she would endure everything, and hope it went over faster. Yet how had she gotten herself into this?

LASH!!

-Ahhh! She screamed, as the 25th blow came on her tormented breasts. Than, she forced herself to say: 25. That was it. It was almost over. On her bottom it should be easier, she was used to erotic spankings since she was 18 and had made love the first time.

Antoine moved around her and brought the lash up forcefully, than landed it hard on her left but cheek.

-Ahhh! Claire's eyes filled with tears again. This was much worse than any spanking she had ever had. One, she counted between sobs.

LASH! -even more painful.

-Two

LASH

Three, four , all the way to the end, she forced herself to not miss a count. Inside her she hated all those men gathered around her with grins on their faces. She was lucky she was still alive, if she considered the stupidity with which she had gotten herself kidnapped and sold. Who knows for how long, though. No, she mustn't think like that. She had to find a way out. Yet, as she thought all of this she felt a strange tingling arousal coursing through her body. She was sure that if she could touch herself, she would feel the wetness between her legs.

-Good girl, said Antoine, coming in front of her and petting her cheek. After this you won't give me anymore trouble, won't you? He grinned again with that smile that didn't show any kind of benevolence, and touched her between her legs.

-Well, well. Boys, she is wet and ripped for your taking. Come and enjoy her. He distanced himself from the tree, as one man was already stepping forward and unzipping his pants.

No! This could not happen to her. She was going to be violated and raped by all those men right there in the courtyard. And yet, at the thought even more juices came out of her pussy, down her upper tight.

The man pulled out a thick cock with a round head, already up and hard. He came to her, and without any managements grabbed her sore butt and forced her legs up and apart. He entered her and began rocking in and out. Claire felt a slight dizziness. She should have been horrified and yet feeling this hard prick inside of her made her almost moan of pleasure. The man continued his harsh movements for a couple of minutes, squeezing her bottocks even harder and making her scream with pain and pleasure. Yet, when she had started to enjoy it, he pulled out his prick and shoot a hard load on her belly, than turned his back on her and walked away.

Claire didn't have, however, time to asses her new situation, as another man of about 40 years old, with a long, pulsating cock already out, stepped in front of her and entered her. As he was fucking her cunt, a third man with brown curly hair and broad shoulders came from behind her.

-No ,please, not the ass. Claire screamed. I have never...

-Shut up bitch, said the man, and than looked over to the one who was rocking in and out of her pussy: Hey, Don, how about we double do her? Hold her still for me, will you?

Saying this, he got the tip of his cock close to her tight hole, while Don spred her ass cheeks and held her in place. Ahh, Claire should have been terrified at what was going to happen to her, but the feeling of that cock at her back entrance sent waves of pleasure through her body, as she felt herself spasm from an explosive orgasm, which took by surprise both men. Laughing, Don grabbed her chin:

-You are really enjoying this, aren't you, bitch? What do you think of this, Samuel?

At exactly that moment, the tip of Samuel's cock entered the first inches of Claire's virgin ass, and she left out a scream, starting to struggle. Tears appeared in the corners of her eyes, flowing freely down her face, as Don continued to hold her in place, forcing her to simply stay there and accept everything given to her. It felt as if her tight hole was being stabbed with a big knife, inch by inch, painfully and tormenting. She let out another loud shriek as the man behind her brutally pushed himself all the way in and started rocking in and out, without any regards to her physical pain. She was purely his and their, all those other men's, instrument of pleasure. And yet somewhere deep inside her it felt like this was the fulfilling of a secret fantasy. A fantasy that had been born in the darkest places of her wild mind, and locked deep down, where no one, not even she, would have ever acknowledged it.

Don started moving his hips again in and out of her, both men slamming their manhoods into her insides, making her squirm, moan, and yell, and than, incredible!, come again into a spasmodic orgasm. The pain in her ass had started to go away, giving way to an incredible dirty, whoric feeling of satisfaction: she was being filled with two cocks at the same time and she was enjoying it. Even more, she craved it, wishing it to not stop, to never stop. She let out a roar, primitive, animallic, and loud, which apparently got the man behind her off, because he pulled his cock out of her ass and shot a huge load on her back. A couple of seconds afterwards, Don growled and came furiously, pumping hot liquid into her throbbing pussy.

"No,please, don't go", Claire's mind pleaded silently, "I need more".

But right as the two men were departing three others were surrounding her, the tallest of them untying her hands. She fell to the ground, realizing why she had been freed. "No...", but the deeper, darker voice was stronger: "Yes, please, more , I want more..." A thick cock appeared gloriously in her face, and a big hand slapped her once on the left cheek.

-Open up.

She opened her mouth immediately, and the hard prick entered her mouth furiously. Ahh, it felt so good to have her mouth filled with big, warm meat. She held steady so that the man in front of her could start fucking her face. The fantasy that had been locked as a secret of her mind came out : "yes , fuck my face. Fuck my face with this big hard dick. I didn't think I'd love it, but I do. Yes, please..."

Right than, one of the men who had been standing behind her let himself down to the ground, his legs under her, and pinned her into his 10 inches prick. Claire started moaning, her moans muffled by the flesh stuffing her mouth. As the two men were fucking her holes, she felt the third one get on his knees on top of the one beneath her. So this was it... She would be fucked by three men at the same time for the first time in her life. Her vagina began to spasm involuntarily, and when she felt herself completely filled with cock, the third manhood passing through the tight ring of her ass hole, her whole body began to shake, and hot fluid came out of her pussy, her ass and vagina muscles squeezing frenetically. "Yes, please, this is incredible! Filled, finally", she thought to herself in the obscene feeling that was squirming her insides.

The three men around her started laughing at her obvious signs of enjoyment and they grabbed her, entered her, and fucked her harder, 4 bodies connected in each other with a crazy frenzy, in nothing else than pure animallic lust. Claire feeled dirty, really dirty, and the dirtier she felt, the wetter she got, the wilder her animalist desire to be pinned from all parts with rock hard meat. She was hungry. Than, in a final outburst, the three men exploded within her, and she took it all, hot and tasty, in her mouth, on her tongue, in her uterus and in her ass. "Yes, more... please, more", her mind was begging.

She was abandoned there, on the grass under the big tree, but another round of three men immediately surrounded her. Again and again, she was filled with cocks in all her holes, and again and again she came ravishingly, feeling that she was not Claire anymore, but that it didn't really matter. It was the deep, dark corner of her mind that was finally free, and she was screaming in her mind first, and than out loud afterwards, in the thrill of freedom and dirtiness and nastiness that caught her. As the last man of the 25 was shouting his load into her mouth , and as she watched her body covered in sperm, feeling its taste on her tongue, in her throat, she closed her eyes. For the first time she did not feel hungry.

*

- Yes, yes, yes... please.

-Claire? Are you enjoying this? Antoine's figure was close to hers, his arrogant smirk grinning in her face.

Oh, she enjoyed it.

-Yes, yes...

- Do you want me to fuck you again? You want it, don't you?

- Yes, oh yes. Please, Antoine, don't let me wait. Now...

...

- Are you sure? Claire? Claire, look at me!

...

...

-Claire, Claire, wake up. Look at me. It is 12 o'clock and you have missed the church service. Claire!

She opened her eyes, and saw a blank figure with blue eyes and a worried grimace above her. Her sister... So...had it all been a dream? The men, the rape, the courtyard and the tree?

-Finally, her sister snapped irritated. I can't believe you missed today's mass. Really, girl. Well I am running to fix lunch, and you would better come quickly downstairs too. It is not appropriate to stay for so long in bed. People might comment on what Goodness knows you did the night before and we don't want this type of attention on our family.

Watching her 23 years old sister leave the room, Claire felt suddenly more at ease. She quickly brought her hand to make the Cross Catholic sign on her chest: thank the Almighty it had all been only a dream. And yet, a part of her felt deep, and dark, and sinful, tastefully sinful, and that part secretly regretted it had all been unreal...Because she knew it, and she, Claire, would never ever admit it to the outside world: she was hungry...