The Rape of a Male Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awake are we now, my beautiful boy? Great! Now the fun begins!" This demented man bellowed with a devilish smile on his face. The twinkling in John's coal black eyes, that same twinkling that I saw the first time we met, had returned. That twinkling no longer seemed so charming. Without any warning whatsoever, he approached me and viciously slapped me on the side of my face with his gloved, open left hand. A burning sting of pain eminated from the right side of my face only to be joined on my left side, as he quickly slapped me with his other hand. John kept slapping me forcefully in alternate succesion, one leather palmed hand after the other. John pummeled me like a boxer would, trying to finish off his punch drunk foe along the ropes. My face went numb and my ears began to ring as I thought I was going to pass out once again. Suddenly, after a half a dozen blows from each hand, he mercifully stopped.

"Lesson number one learned. I am your new Daddy and you are my new pig boy. I intend to breed you and turn you into my pig bitch. You will soon learn to do as I say or you will be severely beaten. You also will be harshly punished for my amusement when you do obey me. However, if you obey me I will not beat you to within an inch of your pig life. I won't kill you, but if you chose to disobey me, you will only wish that I would. You are now my property, and you will soon be my willing slave. But for this I must first break you down, and before doing so you must be clensed and prepared." He then clinched his left fist and pummeled it into my taught stomach, sucking the breath out of me from what seemed like my toes on up my body, like smoke raising the flue of a chimney.

With that said John straddled the handmade, wooden torture chair and sat abrasively on my lap. Placing his gloved hands almost gently to the sides of my face that he had just beaten so harshly, he began to kiss and lick my neck, face, lips and mouth pried grotesquely open by the ball gag. He kissed me lovingly as a man would kiss his demure wife. "It will be fun sometime soon to paint that pretty face up like the whore you are to become, but first I must ride you like the pig boy that you are now!" I was repulsed beyond belief and frighted in a way that I would only later learn to crave.

Reaching over to a small plastic table beside this torture chair, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him grab a small glass bottle and open it. With my neck bound to the chair back, I was helpless to stop him from waving the bottle underneath my flared nostrils. A pungent smell similar to a mixture of glue and turpentine floated up my nose. My brain began to swim once more as the effects of this smell fought my body's natural adrenalin for control of my mind. Oh shit was I scarred, but oddly this awful smell seemed to sooth me almost instantly.

"Just a little pop or two pig boy, until it is time for your medicine again. I want you awake when I breed your pussy the first time boy. I want some fight left in you. I want to see fear and helplessness in your eyes" With that he slapped me hard again and stood up.

"I knew when I heard old man Harry talking to your father the day after you came into my office with a hardon, that the timing was perfect." Harry? Harry was my father's friend at the firm, and the man who assigned this rapist to my case. Harry was also the man that, unbeknownst to me at the time, had fired John Paulsen two days earlier.

"Away for a week in Sun Valley, your parents are I hear? Too bad that your father loves to go fly fishing so much, or else he might be missing you this weekend. I know that you live alone, and are new in town with few real friends. Perfect. Simply perfect." Everything that John said was true. I was now this rapists' deer, unable to move from the danger of the highway, as a raven, black topped car came barreling forward to claim my body.

With that, my new Daddy unzipped his painted on paints, slowly reached inside, and gingerly pulled out his cock and balls. Holy, mutherfucking shit! I have been told by quite a few women that my 6" cock is about average. But the cock of the man that just said that he was my new Daddy was huge, easily 8 inches or so in its' current only semi erect state, and it was ahellof a lot thicker. John's balls were the size of the ones you use when you play ping pong. I would soon learn that this was because they held copious amounts of cum. You see, John Paulsen was a breeder, although not of the type that helps women produce babies. John was a breeder who bred men and turned them into his bitches. My eyes were transfixed to his phallus as he pulled gently on it a few times, aimed it at my face, and then let go of a giant stream of urine. He used my face and my chest as his urinal.

"I have saved this for your cleansing for hours pig boy! Too bad I can't hear you thank me through that gag, but no matter. This is lesson number two. Your body is my property now, and I intend to do with it as I please. You are helpless to stop me. Don't worry, you will soon learn to love this. You will soon even learn to love the taste of your Master's piss. You will soon be begging me to fill your pig mouth with my yellow nectar. You will soon relish its' taste in the same way that stinking, dirty bums relish the taste of cheap wine. For the time being however, it is simply time to mark my territory and cleanse you, my filthy perverted pig boy." As he was finishing up pissing all over his new toilet, I helpless looked up at my new Daddy just as his right hand once again found the left side of my face. The pain seemed intensified somehow, now that my face was drenched in piss. I gasped and thereby inhaled urine up my nostrils. John then roughly rubbed his wet gloved hand and smeared the piss around my face. Urine stung my now closed eyes, as the piss crept up through my nose and into my lungs.

"Lesson number three. From this time forward you will NEVER look at me directly in the eyes unless ordered to do so. You are a lowly pig boy and are unworthly. Feel free to longingly worship my cock and balls with your eyes as much as you like. Never, (WHAP!), ever, (WHAP!), EVER (WHAP!) forget that boy!" John barked while slapping me with his right hand as he firmly held his cock with his left. You see, my new Daddy I would soon learn, is left handed, just like my father.

"Now for lesson number four. Your pig pussy must always be clensed before I breed you. Others may fuck your shit filled pussy if they like, but your Daddy's cock will never touch your shit, less you desire a severe beating. You will learn to do this for yourself in the future, but for now I will generously show you how I like my pig boy's pussy cleansed. You won't like this much now, but trust me. Some day you will love your pussy cleansing as much as you love to breath."

{Looking back 26 years later, I now realize how true this is. I ritually clense my ass-pussy daily, much as a monk prays to his God. My day is not complete unless it comes with that cramping pain in the depths of my bowels. Many years later my future Mistress/wife would relish in tormenting her cuckold slave slut's ass with an enema. She didn't always do it before she fucked me with one of her strap-ons, because she sometimes loved to force me to suck on my own shit from her rubber cock. But she would always make sure I was clean before she turned me out to other men. She especially made sure she did so before she had one of her countless lovers use me. But that is another story, for another time.}

I now began to understand the nature of the crudely constructed chair I was bound painfully to. After folding his phallus back into his pants, John zipped up and knelt to peer beneath the chair. "My, my, your balls are turning a nice shade of purple, boy. I knew that using your own shoelaces would be a nice touch. Soon your pig boy clit will be ready for its' new home. But for now, it must remain as it is. It pleases your Daddy greatly, that they are now in such pain. It excites me so much that I simply must add to your suffering." With that I felt his left hand grab my balls, squeezing and twisting them like a clown does to a balloon when he wants to make an animal at a party. Pain began to seep into the depth of my being, as almost simultaneously, the index finger of his other gloved hand began to probe my virgin ass.

"Soon enough you will worship my whole hand up your pig pussy, but we must first complete lesson four. Besides I want your pig pussy as tight as a Swiss Bank, when I breed you for your first time." With that he thankfully loosened his grip on my poor balls and withdrew his fingertip from my ass. "Yes boy. Nice and tight and painful for your first time. There will always be pain when you are bred, but the very first time will be deliciously exquisite!"

His finger was very soon replaced by the thin plastic tube attached to the enema bag conveniently hanging from the wall beside my torture chair. When John released the soapy water on its' deep journey into my bowels, tears welled up in my eyes as snot began to push some of piss out of my nose. I quickly began to choke on the saliva building up in my throat, and I thought that I would surely die drowning in my own slobber. "That's it boy, suffer. It is necessary. So necessary for your breaking in. You must learn to understand what you now are, my pig boy. Soon you will be able to proudly call yourself Master's pig slave. Soon. But first you must suffer, and then you must suffer some more. Best of all, after I make you my bitch, you will revel in your own suffering, almost as much as I will!"

Frankly my first enema turned into an almost half awake, half asleep nightmare that one has just prior to waking up. Losing consciousness only to be slapped awake by Daddy to commands of "Hold it longer pig boy! Hold it longer or I will show you true pain like none that you have ever seen!" Seemingly unending cramping pain, followed by the tempory release of the shitty water spraying out of my ass, was all that I felt. That and the sting of one of John's leather gloved hands. Over and over and over again.

I really have no recolection of the ball gag being removed from my mouth. It was probably seconds before I drowned on my own saliva. All I remember was that my crying became louder and air began to fill back up and into my lungs. Suddenly I began to realize that my mouth was free from bondage and my cock and balls were no longer tugged tightly beneath the chair. They were still wrapped snugly with my shoelaces, but now the painful tugging was gone. John was wiping the piss off my face and torso with a warm cloth in much the same manner a man cleans his dog off after it was sprayed with a skunk. It felt as if he was trying to rub all of my skin off. He then put a tall glass of tap water to my mouth and forced me to drink it.

That is when I made my first fatal mistake. "John, PLEASE don't do this to..........."

Those were the only words that I was able to blubber out before Daddy's left fist barreled into my solar plexus. Just as quickly, it seemed as if all the oxygen filling back into my lungs left me. The pain was unbearable, but even more frightening, I remember worrying if I would ever breathe again.

"Lesson number five pig boy. I am your Daddy. I am your Master. I am your owner. You are NEVER again to call me by any other name, because you are a lowly pig boy, and unworthy!" My Daddy then coughed up a wad of green flem and spit it into my open mouth. Closing my mouth with his right hand, I saw him wield the Bowie with his left. Once again it was pressed to the side of my neck. This time, it cut into the skin ever so slightly. The knife was so sharp that I barely felt it. It just sort of stung like a gnat bite. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME PIG BOY! Now swallow!" Still unable to breath, I somehow managed to choke down his spit. That is when things got really bizarre. Yes, you heard me right. THAT is when things got really bizarre.

Slowly placing the Bowie knife back on the table, my tormentor once again straddled the torture chair and sat on my lap. As he slowly sat down, and with my cock and balls exposed and no longer tugged underneath through the hole, Daddy gently used his butt to lightly massage my crotch. Back and forth, and then in a circular motion, the soft motions juxtaposed to the roughness of his jeans, created a sensation where once again, my cock betrayed me. Having been beaten, abused, humiliated and tortured for hours now, my captor suddenly became a nurturer.

"You now have permission to look into my eyes, son. In fact, I must insist on it." Afraid and still crying and gasping for air, I brought my eyes to meet his. The cold, coal black stare was gone, but the twinkle in his eyes, remained. Once again he became John Paulsen, the man who I thought genuinely wanted to help me and my career. Only more so.

"You are such a beautiful little pig boy. You will soon make such a pretty whore for me." The word he used was "whore", but his eyes and the intonation of his voice said "wife".

"We have one more journey to make together my son, before you will truly be mine. Your pain and debasement gives me great pleasure, but when you accept who you are as my personal pig slut, my pleasure is returned to you in kind. Here let me ease some of your demons a little now. It is time for lesson number six."

Looking into my eyes in a way that can only be described as loving, Daddy unscrewed the cap of the bottle, and gently waived it under my nose. As he did so, he brought his nose close to mine, sharing the pungent smell with his pig son like he was sharing my first beer with me. After a few whiffs, and with his eyes never leaving mine, he then put the bottle back down, not bothering to put the cap back on this time. Slowly he rubbed his nose to mine, and against my tightly bound torso, I could feel him taking off his gloves and throwing them on the table.

Daddy's nose then began to caress mine.... His cheek then began to caress mine.... His lips then began to caress mine. Gently Daddy's hands cupped the back of my head as he massaged it gingerly. His lips melted onto mine as my mouth remained open, powerless to stop the inevitable. Daddy's mouth made passionate love with my mouth as his tongue penetrated and impregnated me. I was helpless with fright and let him do as he wished, like a woman being raped is told to do. Whiskers from his mustache teasingly tickled the bottom of my nose, and the stubble on his chin massaged my chin as a husband might massage his wife's clitoris. If he had hugged and kissed me so passionately like this when I first came into the apartment, I might have fallen instantly in love with him. But John didn't want my love; he wanted my abject submission.

After a seeming eternity of passion that didn't last nearly long enough, Daddy took his index and middle finger and wiped some of the blood trickling down my neck and over my dog collar. With his eyes still making love to mine, he placed those fingers into his mouth, savoring the taste like he had just scooped up fudge from a mixing bowl. Tilting his head to the side, he began licking the rest of the blood from my neck and collar. His teeth bit into the neck that he had minutes before cut with his knife. Inextricably, when he then began to suck my neck to mark me, I thought that my cock would break from its' bonds itself. Betrayed again....betrayed by my pig cock.

"I have a few more things that I must do, my beautiful pig boy, before I ride your broken body through the bowels of your own personal hell. You must make this journey in all your glorious pain and debasement. This is necessary for you to truly become the broken slave that you are meant to be. For this reason, we must remove your cock from the equation. A horny pig cannot feel real pain. A horny pig cannot wallow in its' own helpless shame. It is now time for your Master to claim your cock as his own. It will belong to you no more"

With that Daddy produced a leather blind fold and secured it tightly around my eyes. Total darkness. I was now sure to be castrated, but didn't have the will to beg. Sobbing uncontrollably once again, I was a broken man ..... Or so I thought.

Returning to his role of sadist, Master told me to open my mouth. "This is called a ring gag" Daddy said as he forced a hard rubber contraption behind my teeth and then buckled it behind my head. It has many purposes, but now it will allow me to hear your sorrow while at the same time, allowing you to breath." The ring itself was enormous, as big around as Daddy's cock was wide. How convenient.........

"Now stick your tongue through the ring." I did so automatically, resigned to my fate.

The frosty feel of steel engulfed my tongue as Master took the side of his Bowie knife and rubbed it back and forth along its' length. He was gently fucking my mouth with his knife, and I remained so incredibly still. With his right hand, he grabbed my cock and began pulling on my shoelaces. The coldness of the knife left my tongue and quickly moved down to my balls. I could feel the flat back end of the blade press hard on the side of my balls, and a sharp tugging as Master began cutting off my shoelaces to claim his cock. I was going to be castrated. Damn! I had just bought those shoes, and I really couldn't afford them..........

When the laces were cut off with a few sharp slices of the knife, blood flowed back into my pig cock....my pig cock that Master was now about to claim. The coldness of the blade was no more. I heard him drop it on the table and retrieve something else. The unmistakable sound of lather leaving an aerosol shaving can was heard. My mind left me as Daddy lathered my balls and pubic area in preparation for a shaving before my operation.

My mind left me. I no longer wanted my cock....it always got me in trouble. It always betrayed me. It was the main reason that I was in this situation. "Good riddance" I thought as I was shaved with that sharp Bowie knife. Master Daddy was silent, busy clinically removing my pubic hair so he could claim his prize.

I kept running in and out of my own mind, when I heard Master speak.

"Soon, I will be shaving all of your ugly pig hair, you worthless sow. But tonight I want to breed what is left of the man in you." With that things got bizarre once more. Daddy began to slowly massage my cock and masturbate me. Betrayed once more, it jumped to life.

"When you go through the pain of your first breeding, I don't want a horny pig. Pain is eased that way. The mind feeds off the pleasure and ignores the pain. I want you wallowing in your own degrading shame. Lesson number seven. You are ONLY to come when I want you to. I now want you to. It is time for your first milking."

Master expertly took his time, varying speed, motion and tension, as every orgasm in my life was being relived in my mind. While masturbating me with his left hand, Daddy's right hand roughly squeezed and massaged my balls. Now instead of sobbing, I was moaning uncontrollably, like a bitch in heat. A pig-bitch.

"Cum you fucking sow slut, NOW!" I came. I came because my Master told me to and I came because my cock would betray me for the final time. I came, and I came and I came and I came into his right hand. I had never cum like that, ever. I swear I almost passed out, until my Master forced my own cum into my ring gagged mouth."

"Thank your Daddy your perverted pig." I didn't even think about it. I simply said the only thing that I could at the time. Through the confines of my gag, I said "Hank, who Haddy. Hank who. Hank who"

Daddy then took off my blind fold, and as I began to look him in the eye, he barked "Eyes down slut". I had just had the best orgasm of my life at the hands of the man who was torturing me. I had my own cum shoved in my mouth. I had just thanked him. Surely I was a slut. A perverted, pig-slut.